Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The bookshop manageress' lipstick

Jump to newest

By *acheltv1956 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Chatham

My first job when I was 18 was as an assistant in a small bookshop. There were two women in their late 30’s who worked who worked there, June the manageress and Maureen an assistant. As I love books the job was great for me and I got on well with both women. June was a spinster and lived her mum, Maureen was married they always looked nice and wore lipstick. I have a fascination and fetish of women wearing lipstick and seeing them apply it. Maureen would finish after June had her lunch, before leaving Maureen would powder her face and reapply her orange lipstick in the backroom. If June was at till I could try and discretely watch Maureen as she looked in the mirror on the wall, sometimes I think she caught me looking but I made an excuse of going to make a coffee and said I would wash up her cup which had her lipstick stained on it. June had black hair tied in a ponytail always wore bright pink lipstick and blue eye makeup her glasses sometimes spectacled with her powder.

June and I worked until we shut the shop at 5.30, I was due to finish then but often stayed later to help with library orders in the back room. When she was ready to go home, she always powdered her face and put fresh lipstick on and I was fascinated as she did it while I got ready to go home, sometimes as I discretely watched I was semi aroused in my suit trousers and had to turn away in case June saw. I often wanked at home thinking of their lipstick. After we locked the shop we went home in different directions. I worked at the shop for over a year before deciding to leave, though I liked the bookshop I wanted a better paid job.

One my last day the owner of the shop who ran a newsagent came in and gave me a gift from all the staff. Maureen got ready to leave at lunch time, I watched her for one last time put her lipstick on, she said she would miss me and kissed me on the cheek. I went back to serving then June turned to me and said, ‘you’ve got lipstick on your cheek!’ I went to look in the mirror and yes Maureen had planted a smacker on my left check. Looking at this I was feeling a stirring in my pants and June came in the backroom with a tissue and wiped it off saying ‘that’s better we don’t want you serving with lipstick on your face do we’, I felt uncomfortable with a semi erection in my trousers and stood close to the counter until I composed myself. Closing time came quite on that Friday afternoon, I helped clear up, I was in no hurry to go home as I always helped June at the end of the day.

When everything was done June did her usual ritual of doing her powder and lipstick, I watched her in the mirror for what would be the last time, I once again had an erection growing. To my horror June turned around as she had seen me watching, my face went red as she looked down at the bulge in my trousers. She said ‘why do you watch me Ray? I think you’re a naughty boy!’ and lightly smacked the front of my trousers. My erection was so hard I couldn’t hide it, June finished her lipstick and seemed to put an extra coating on before turning back to me and looking again at my trousers. She told me Maureen and her had noticed me watching them do their lipstick. She said, ‘so do you like lipstick?’ I stuttered yes in embarrassment. ‘Well you can’t be leaving here like that’ she said looking at my trousers and brushed her hand on the front of my trousers, then she told me to take them down which I did, I was glad I had clean white Y fronts on, now my erect penis was straining at the white cotton of my underwear, then she told me to take them and sit on the chair. I obeyed and sat on the upright desk chair with my trousers and Y fronts around my ankles, my exposed hard penis exposed for her to see.

‘Well you are a very naughty boy, we need to do something about that’ she said and continued ‘this is my special leaving present for you’ then gently stroked my cock, I quivered as she did this, I couldn’t believe this was happening. She slowly stroked me; I thought I was going to spunk in her hand as she circled my throbbing cock as I looked at her face. She stopped and took her hand away. I wanted her to touch me again but she kept me waiting saying ‘do you like that?’ ‘Oh yes can you do it some more please’ I replied still not believing it was happening. She stroked my thighs keeping me waiting for ages until she stroked me again starting from my swollen hairy balls then all the way up to the tip of my cock saying ‘How much do you like my lipstick?’ I replied ‘I love it June’ as I looked at her open pink mouth, then she said ‘this much?’ as she lowered her head to my crotch then put those lovely pink lips around the throbbing purple head of my upright young cock, I groaned she then took them away, I felt I was on the edge of cumming but she wasn’t going to let that happen yet, there was pink lipstick smudged on my helmet which was seeping pre cum. I had never been sucked before ‘how do you like that?’ she said ‘Oh yes so much, do it some more please’ I replied. She told me to wait and picked up her open lipstick from the table and put on some more as I watched then she went down on me sucking the whole length of my erection. It was a dream come true as her pink lips sucked me up and down, pink lipstick smudged all over my shaft, as she slowly sucked me I groaned knowing I couldn’t hold back much longer, she paused sucking with my cock still in her mouth. I told her more please. She told me to wait before resuming and sucking me faster as she tickled my hairy balls, I could feel my balls wanting to empty in her mouth and that feeling point of no return building. As this had never happened to me before I didn’t know whether to warn her I was going to cum as I tried I hold back but then then as she sucked I forget about telling I was near as I erupted and spurted loads of my young semen in her mouth. I came so much some of it she must have swallowed but as I finished my climax she let the spunk dribble out her mouth onto my shaft which was still hard as I wanked the last drops out. I was spent and was amazed this had happened, I didn’t know what to say and just said ‘that was fantastic thank you so much’, ‘well that was your special leaving present’ she replied before standing up looking in the mirror, there was my spunk on her lips which she patted off with a tissue before refreshing her make up and lipstick. I cleaned my wilting penis of spunk and her lipstick with my white handkerchief then pulled my Y fronts and trousers up. I didn’t know what to say in the aftermath of this happening. June was ready now to lock the shop up for us to go home, I awkwardly thanked her for my special leaving present, as we parted outside the shop to go our separate ways home she wished me luck in my new job and kissed me on the cheek. When I got home my mum and dad asked how my last day at the shop had been, I told then it had been good, then my mum noticed the pink lipstick on my cheek which I looked at in a mirror with a great memory of what had happened an hour ago before wiping it off. My white handkerchief was stained with pink lipstick and my spunk, I kept it unwashed and used it for wanking in thinking of what had happened at the shop.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great story, I really hope it was true

By *D900Couple
over a year ago

Sheffield

A great little story.

By *rodo99Man
over a year ago