Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

You drop your fork

Jump to newest

By *tressfreezone OP   Man
over a year ago

cardiff

You drop your fork under the restaurant table and I go to retrieve it. No-one can see me. Your legs are crossed and your feet in front of me, red painted toenails on show. I can’t resist sucking your big toe, so erotic!

You don’t stop me so I start kissing your ankle and licking your calf.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

cardiff

I must be doing something right, you uncross your legs and I get a glimpse of red underwear.

I continue to kiss and lick your leg moving up to your inner thigh. Your legs open a little and I’m now facing your red, lacy knickers. I keep kissing your thigh, higher and higher. Your legs part to let me closer. I use me tongue to lick the red material, feels so good and just a little damp!

I continue to lick and kiss your knickers and you squirm in your seat but don’t stop me. I’m hard and throbbing by the site and feel of your now soaking lingerie.

over a year ago

cardiff

Your hand appears, I think you’re going to push me away. Instead you rub your pussy through your wet knickers and pull them to one side. I see your lips, shining with your juices. I move closer and taste you on my tongue. I run my tongue up and down your lips, before kissing and sucking your clitoris. My tongue probes you, you taste of sex. Your hand grabs my head and pulls me in so my face is touching you as my tongue pushes deeper. You are so wet and I know you want to talk dirty to me but you can’t without letting the restaurant know what I’m doing.

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

over a year ago

cardiff

My head is now held between your thighs, squeezed by you, tensing to enjoy my tongue and lips working on your soaking pussy. I’m not sure whose enjoying it most? I’m certainly loving the taste and feel of you.

I carry on for what seems an age but it’s only minutes until you come silently, soaking my willing face and tongue. This fantasy done but more to fulfil I’m sure.

over a year ago

cardiff

So that was a short story I wrote for a friend who gave me the opening line to see what I did

Post new Message to Thread