Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Helping the wife at work part 4

Jump to newest

By *arry C OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Well next day after the boys had went to college I gave my wife a lift to her work before heading for mine.

On the way there I asked who was on with her today and she said her boss Jane was off today and so was Anne so it will be Jane's business partner Mary along with the other waitress Susan.

I said what are they like?

Jill my wife said Mary was about 45 and very chatty but good with the customers as well as the job.

Susan was in her 20's and was at college like Anne.

Susan was also very good with the customers and could be a bit of a flirt you better watch yourself with her.

So I dropped off my wife and headed to work trying to keep my mind off what had happened the past two nights which was quite hard.

After finishing work I got a message from the wife saying they had run out of a couple of items that they needed for the cafe menu for the morning and the supplier wouldn't have them until lunchtime the following day and could I nip in past Asda.

So I popped into Asda and got the items then headed down to the cafe.

When I came into the cafe with the items Mary came over to me gave me a hug and kissed me on the cheek and said thanks for helping us out with the goods, just pop them into the Kitchen and Jill will put them in the fridge.

I put the items in the kitchen and started taking the tables and chairs in from outside giving them a wipe with a cloth before stacking them.

I then started to wipe down the tables inside the cafe with a cloth and the disinfectant spray.

As I bent over the tables I was being watched by Susan who was drying dishes behind the counter.

Susan was slim with 34 B breasts and also about 5'8.

She smiled when I turned my head to look at her.

She also had on a short dress just above the knees with an apron tied round her waist.

Mary was counting up the till and also smiled when I turned to look at Susan.

And said cheekily you will get on faster if you don't look at Susan's boobs!

Sorry I didn't mean to I was just looking at the menu thought there was something new on it.

Mary said oh there is but Susan is not on the menu.

I wondered what did that mean ?

Had Jane told Mary what we had been up to or was it just banter.

Susan laughed and said yes Harry I am not on the menu but you probably wish I was .

I kept only cleaning the tables with my back to the counter after that when I heard footsteps behind me and someone grabbing my bum .

I turned to find it was Mary , she then patted my bum and said faster Harry we want finished quick tonight.

I heard Susan and my wife burst out laughing.

I said very funny, I will get my own back for that.

Mary went to pull the blinds down and strangely put the latch on the door and put the closed sign on.

I gulped and thought looks like Jane must of told Mary.

I thought this should be fun and went to the gents to wash my hands.

When I came out both Mary and my wife were waiting for me and took my hands and pulled me into the staff room .

I thought what have they got planned for me this time.

Susan had taken off her apron and so had Mary.

Mary was dressed in knee length red skirt and was wearing a red blouse to match.

She was slightly plump with 40 D breasts with brown wavy hair.

Susan had blonde straight hair that was tied at the back.

Mary and my wife pushed me onto the table with my back against the table top.

Next thing I knew both my wife and Mary were holding my arms down and Susan was undoing the buttons on my shirt.

Both Jill and Mary twisted my nipples while Susan proceeded to undo my trousers and slip both them and my briefs off in one go.

Then Susan started rubbing my cock while my wife started French kissing me .

Mary was kissing my chest and rubbing her hands all over my torso.

I was starting to get hard with all this treatment.

Susan then started sucking my cock and cupping my balls while rubbing her hand up and down my cock.

Jill then took her chefs whites off in front of my like a strip tease leaving just her white cotton panties and sports bra.

Mary started kissing round the neck and ears.

Jill then started to run her hands up and down my legs then told Susan she would take over from her.

My wife then put her mouth over my cock and started sucking it.

Anne slipped off her dress in front of me revealing a black thong underneath her tights and a black lacy bra .

She soon took off her tights just leaving her underwear on.

Mary soon took off her blouse and skirt revealing a beautiful red satin pair of panties and satin bra to match.

She bent over my face while I fondled her breasts.

My wife stopped sucking me and said to Mary your turn.

Susan and my wife went to either side of me and grabbed a hand each and put it on their bra covered breasts.

I started fondling both of them.

Anne started moaning as I did this.

Mary then took off her panties and slid my cock into her wet pussy while my wife and Susan watched with delight as Mary rocked back and forth on my cock until I came in her pussy.

Susan said my turn next and took off her thong and slipped her tight but wet pussy on my cock.

Mary said to my wife you were right he has got a great cock and gave my wife a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Mary then put her face on my mouth to lick the juices from it and she moaned softly.

I was pulling at Susan's boobs as she fucked me while my wife was rubbing her own pussy in anticipation of me fucking her.

Susan soon came and said that was lovely.

My wife then straddled my cock and started getting fucked by me.

Susan went round behind Mary and started fondling her ample breasts and kissing her neck.

After a while both me and my wife came.

My wife came off my cock and Susan went over to my wife to lick the juices from her pussy which were dripping down her leg.

Mary came over and licked the juices and sperm off my cock.

After a while both my wife and Susan went to clean up leaving me with Mary.

Mary started rubbing my cock and I said to her what brought this on and she said Jane had told her about what had happened and Mary wanted a piece of the action.

Today before the customers had came in Mary had spoke to my wife in front of Susan and asked Susan if she wanted a piece of the action and said yes.

When my wife and Susan came back they got themselves dressed.

Mary went away to wash herself while I went to clean myself up.

When I came back all three women were dressed.

I quickly went to get myself dressed and said well we better be getting home.

Mary said she would take Susan home as she lived not far from her.

So Jill and I headed home leaving Susan and Mary to lock up.

To be continued in part 6

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arry C OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Sorry to be continued in part 5

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

Very nice

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

Very nice

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *arry C OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Will be posting next part tomorrow so look out for it.

Thanks for all your kind comments keep it coming .

By *andi_mmfCouple
over a year ago

Whitehaven

Great thanks

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Very good but who was Anne

By *nlyme40Man