Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Dark room exploring

Jump to newest

By *hrisukbishare OP   Couple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'd love to know peoples experiences of dark rooms in clubs and events...bi gay couples.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isa leeCouple
over a year ago

Greater Manchester

I would too. It really turns me on. The thought of not knowing who's touching you

over a year ago

Edinburgh

At steamworks in Edinburgh it is fun to just quietly enter and sit in a corner abandoning my towel. People wall in and maybe walk gently towards me and my fingers or mouth can connect with them. Other times I have entered a full space and allowed my hands to wander over the backs and bums of those in close play. Or find someone kneeling in need of my cock. Strange dark worlds

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I went in dark room for the first time not that long ago and it was an amazing experience.

I loved all the hands over me it was only when a cock went to my ass that I came out after giving a firm No.

I did however go back in later and had another good time.

over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I went in dark room for the first time not that long ago and it was an amazing experience.

I loved all the hands over me it was only when a cock went to my ass that I came out after giving a firm No.

I did however go back in later and had another good time. "

So glad you went back for me fun. Be able to move around and choose what experiences to have seems so important for safety in saunas and clubs

By *oodymonsterMan
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

I went to A dark room naked disco a while ago. Lots of fun.

By *elaxing2Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

Love dark room and hubby strips me and we go in and sense of hearing goes up

As walking in and see outlines of people and hands pull you and love kissed and the tongue pushed in my mouth and hands on body and tits sucked and bum spread and fingers inside me and soon wet and hear things like “ get her down” and soon mouth full and my pussy filled and hands do as they please mmmmm

By *eter4383Man
over a year ago

Norfolk

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

Dark room lover

Surprises me sometimes how people don't go deeper into the room but congregate near entrance..

Are many who frequent a venue in London aware it has an upper low level lay down area..

By *andaloriansCouple
over a year ago

Malvern

These seem an interesting scenario!

S

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *oodymonsterMan
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

A few years ago I had an unexpected dark room experience (shower room in a static caravan). I still to this day don't know who with.

Post new Message to Thread