Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

wife

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Me and the wife had a mmf a few times a few years ago, but I can't persuade her to do it again. I only enjoyed it because I love her getting fucked by other men. Id love her to get chatted up again by a vwe bloke, and for him to talk her into fucking him, I don't even want to be there, just for the bloke to tell me what he did with her.

Am I just fantasising, or does anyone know how I can make this happen.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Talk to your wife?

over a year ago

"Talk to your wife?"

I tried.

By *restatynCplCouple
over a year ago

Rhyl

"Talk to your wife?

I tried."

So you tried, she refused.

Give up. Not happening.

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

"Me and the wife had a mmf a few times a few years ago, but I can't persuade her to do it again. I only enjoyed it because I love her getting fucked by other men. Id love her to get chatted up again by a vwe bloke, and for him to talk her into fucking him, I don't even want to be there, just for the bloke to tell me what he did with her.

Am I just fantasising, or does anyone know how I can make this happen."

Try role playing being another man when you are next having a session - it may be a start, include the scenario of you not being there and show how much that idea turns you on.

over a year ago

I talked about it for years, we played with guys a few times ,then wow this year her sex drive kicked into overdrive

No looking back , our lives have changed now

over a year ago

"Me and the wife had a mmf a few times a few years ago, but I can't persuade her to do it again. I only enjoyed it because I love her getting fucked by other men. Id love her to get chatted up again by a vwe bloke, and for him to talk her into fucking him, I don't even want to be there, just for the bloke to tell me what he did with her.

Am I just fantasising, or does anyone know how I can make this happen.

Try role playing being another man when you are next having a session - it may be a start, include the scenario of you not being there and show how much that idea turns you on."

Cheers.

over a year ago

"I talked about it for years, we played with guys a few times ,then wow this year her sex drive kicked into overdrive

No looking back , our lives have changed now"

Nice one, sadly my wifes sex drive has driven off.

over a year ago

Try offering her a tantric massage from a professional. Done it for a few couples, no sex or oral or penetration, just a guy who massages but does full body.

So not sex just a very relaxing sensual massage.

By *odoldmightyMan
over a year ago

Caernarfon

Awsome fantasy, I agree with you it is sooo sexy to think what they r up to and the best is when she comes home covered and smelling of the evidence that drives you wild.

BUT unless you are both comitted and understand and agree then keep it as a fantasy as I believe that to harm a solid relationship by pushing will only end in disaster.

It takes two to tango.

Post new Message to Thread