Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fun in the beer garden

Jump to newest

By *orwichfuncpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

ipswich

One week last summer we found ourselves with a cpl of unexpected days off,the first day we caught up with the household chores,shopping etc,then was at a loose end the following day.

"What do you fancy doing today" I asked K

"Well it's a lovely day,let's head out for a pub lunch somewhere"

"Good idea" I replied " I will have a Google, see what I can find,why don't you get ready in something nice" giving her a wry smile as I said it. K smiled back and headed to the bedroom. I found a lovely looking pub by a river that was open all day and served food,about 30 mins from us. I shouted through to K,telling her I had found somewhere,and that it was only getting warmer as the day went on, so she didn't need to wear much,all I heard was a little chuckle,and "be 5 mins babe.

Twenty minutes later K finally walked into the lounge looking gorgeous,her hair tied up,make up done and wearing a long floaty summer dress,which shows off her 40dd tits perfectly,a respectful amount of cleavage on show,which can be made less respectful if needed with buttons all the way down the front.

We arrived at the pub and went to the bar to order drinks and grab a menu,the pub was fairly quiet as it was a midweek afternoon,the bar tender seemed to be enjoying the view of K's cleavage,as he told us to find a table,and he would be out shortly to take our order.

We headed outside to find a table over looking the river. There was only a cpl of other tables being used,a young family on one and an elderly gentleman on the other. As we sat down I told K that the barman was trying to subtlety stare down her dress as she was looking at the menu at the bar,she just smiled that sexy smile and told me what she had finally decided to order. The barman came to take our order,and not being so subtle this time taking in the view of K's braless tits,her nipples poking through the thin material in the cooling breeze. He took our order and headed back in the pub,"why don't you have a little fun babe" She knew what I meant and undone 3 more buttons on her dress,giving anyone at the right angle an awsmome view of her tits,even more so when the breeze caught her dress,the phrase nip slip came to mind.

An hour or so later,food eaten and K getting a little tipsy,we an the elderly gent the only ones left in the garden,I went to the toilet and said hi to him as I passed,before leaving asking K to show me how daring she could be for when I come back. As walked back,I saw K sitting there with the top of her dress being blown open and exposing her left breast,which the old fella was staring at,K pretending to be oblivious ,in her shades and enjoying the warm breeze. I sat down and said "bloody hell babe,I know I said be daring,but your exposing your tits that that fella"

"Well I thought you wouldn't mind,he doesn't seem to" She laughed. I went to get a cpl more drinks,acknowledging the guy again as I went. Coming back I saw him standing at our table chatting to K,as I sat down he offered his hand to me saying how he just had to come over and compliment K,and that she had made his afternoon,I asked him if he would like to join us,he went back to get his pint and sat next to me,opposite K. After a little awkward silence,I said to him, I'm glad your enjoying your afternoon,which he replied he was,very much,looking at K,as she leant back,exposing her tits to him.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *..NemoMan
over a year ago

Durham

Reply privately

By *rive 101Man
over a year ago

uxbridge

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmmm

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *aucyvickiWoman
over a year ago

Steeton

Ooooo more please

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

more please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ricky09Man
over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Getting interesting

Reply privately

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

Reply privately

By *hef2475Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Great start... naughty couple

Reply privately

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Reply privately

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *hrisukbishareCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Fun

Reply privately

By *2spikeMan
over a year ago

Southsea

Reply privately

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Please keep this going

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *asexxMan
over a year ago

near you

This could be fun more please

Reply privately

By *ome4itMan
over a year ago

Brynmawr

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love this, like the Idea of the old guy enjoy it

Reply privately

By *ivek68Man
over a year ago

york

Reply privately

By *un-adventurousMan
over a year ago

winchester

Would love to hear more

Reply privately

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Reply privately

By *ralnothingMan
over a year ago

coventry

Would love to hear more

Reply privately

By *portbilly1976Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *irralvoyeur78Man
over a year ago

wirral

Great start

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Off to sit in a pub garden if anyone wants to replicate this thread

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

Reply privately

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *eandher4and9Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

[Removed by poster at 30/03/23 10:40:45]

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *ubmissivefCouple
over a year ago

Mundford

Good so far x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great start...

Reply privately

By *exymarvelMan
over a year ago

cardiff

Lucky old timer

Reply privately

By *elshman1967 99Man
over a year ago

The Shire

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Reply privately

By *ediraMan
over a year ago

Reigate

Reply privately

By *hager777Man
over a year ago

Hereford

More please

Reply privately

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Reply privately

By *heone4475Man
over a year ago

upham

Reply privately

By *ll the gear.....Couple
over a year ago

Town north of Notts

Reply privately

By *eter4383Man
over a year ago

Norfolk

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *aughtySexualArousalMan
over a year ago

SPALDING

Anymore?

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

over a year ago

ipswich

"Well this is an unexpected surprise,what a wonderful view" the old fella said," thankyou,I'm glad you like" K replied, smiling at us both,sitting in front of us,enjoying the weather with both her tits on display, I think the sun and a few drinks was starting to make her feel a little naughty. "Can I get you another drink?" He asked," that would be nice,what's your name by the way"

"It's Dave,back shortly"

Dave headed back into the pub,as I told K what a naughty gal she is being,and that she had got me hard,and probably Dave aswell. With a dirty little chuckle she repied"I hope so" Dave returned with drinks in hand,sat down and told us,it wasn't just his day K was making,the barman was enjoying the view too,as he could see her from inside the pub, and that he would be out shortly for a closer view.

Sure enough,3 mins later he came over to the table,thanking K for making a dull afternoon a bit more exciting and could he have a pic? "Sure why not,why don't you take it babe" He handed me his phone,as K beckoned him round her side of the table,she stood up,tits proudly on display,as he put an arm around her waist,I clicked a cpl of pics,as his hand moved up to cup her big heavy breast,K was getting a little excited,as we all noticed her nipples harden,he thanked us and told us he had to leave,but please come back soon.

As K sat down she quickly covered up as she noticed some more customers come into the pub garden,another young family. "That's a shame,I was hoping for a pic or two aswell" Dave said,winking at K.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *exymarvelMan
over a year ago

cardiff

Mmmm

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

ipswich

"We could always go for a walk along the river,maybe find somewhere a little quieter" I suggested to K," sure,that could be fun,what you think Dave?" K asked,"I don't need asking twice" he laughed. I went to pay the bill as they finished off their drinks,as I came back I saw Dave being a gent and helping K up from her seat,we walked along the riverside for about 20 minutes,and found a small bench,set back a little from the river.K sat down and without promting undone the buttons on her dress to release those big tits, Dave stood mesmorised taking in the view,as she hitched up her dress revealing the tops of her bare thighs." How about that pic" I said to Dave,he handed me his phone as he sat next to K,arm round her shoulder,I took a few pics,then said," Well the barman copped a feel,why don't you" K turned slightly towards him,as he took both tits in his large hands,giving them a little squeeze,brushing her nipples with his hands,K clearly enjoying his touch. They looked a bit awkward sitting in that position, so I suggested that K sat on the ground,with Dave on the bench,K sat down between his legs and lent back,he soon had his hands over her shoulders caressing her tits,pinching at her now incredibly erect large nipples,he shuffled forward a little as K lent back into his crotch,both so engrossed in what they were doing, they barely noticed I was still taking pics.

"She does like her nipples being pinched,don't you babe" "mmmm yes",Dave took his cue and took both nipples between his thumb and forefingers,giving them a little twist making K moan a little,as she lent back into him,she put her hands over his,encouraging him to pinch and twist harder,she really gets off on her nipples being played hard with,Dave soon figured this out and started to pull those inch long nips. Pulling her tits up towards him,the sight of this old fella pulling my wife's tits up hi by her nipples was amazing,K really starting to enjoy herself.

After 5 minutes or so K stood up and faced Dave,her tits at eye level to him,he took no time in sucking her nipples in turn,his hands then found their way under her dress and cupped her arse cheeks,K undid the rest of her buttons down the front,to allow easier access for him.

I watched my near naked wife,as she had no underwear on,enjoying the attention of this complete stranger,fondling her butt, sucking her nipples,kissing an licking her belly. His hand made its way to her freshly shaved pussy, K putting one foot up on the bench as he did so,allowing him to get a better view and feel of her now wet pussy.

Reply privately

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

Reply privately

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple
over a year ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

By *eandher4and9Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Reply privately

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Reply privately

By *ubmit me for funCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Awesome

Reply privately

By *uto564Man
over a year ago

Widnes

Mmmm lovely would love to play this out with my fiancee

Reply privately

By *ike231251Man
over a year ago

Heckmondwike

Reply privately

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Mmmmm great story

Reply privately

By *aidbackcpleCouple
over a year ago

nr stockton

wow more please x

Reply privately

By *lmostDeviantCouple
over a year ago

Tameside

We’ll be reading this soon. Talked about something like this a few times

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Reply privately

By *ediraMan
over a year ago

Reigate

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

Reply privately

By *hager777Man
over a year ago

Hereford

More please

Reply privately

By *oolguyhiMan
over a year ago

North East

A good read

Reply privately

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Reply privately

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Mmm I want to be more like Dave

Reply privately

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *heboyfromtgewoodMan
over a year ago

cinderford

So hot

Reply privately

By *portbilly1976Man
over a year ago

manchester

Mmm, i love outdoor fun starting in a quiet beer garden

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

Reply privately

over a year ago

ipswich

K let her dress fall to the ground,now standing there completely naked as Dave slipped two fingers into her,K oblivious to her surroundings as this experienced older gent gently worked at her wet pussy. Her standing leg was starting to give way a little,so I went to help prop her up as Dave started to delve deep inside,K encouraging him to give her more,grabbing him by the wrist and thrusting his fingers into herself. I pinched her nipples as Dave was now upping the tempo with 3 thick fingers banging away at her, she threw her head back as she started moaning loudly" fuck,I'm gonna cum"

She soaked Dave's hand and the bench as she came,his fingers still inside her making her spray her pussy everywhere. This seemed to take Dave by surprise a little,leaning back to take in the sight of her dripping pussy," looks like your hitting the right spot there Dave" I laughed," fuck babe,he really is,I need to sit down a minute "she gasped,Dave slowly withdrew his fingers from her and helped her sit down on the bench.

Dave came to stand next to me as we both just looked at my naked wife,sitting on the bench,legs open,showing off her wet dripping pussy."Your a very lucky man to have such a gorgeous horny wife" "that's what I keep telling him"K laughed,still getting her breath back. In the distance we could hear music,which was getting closer,I took a few steps towards the river,looking up stream I could see a boat heading our way,music getting louder, as it got closer I could make out it was some kind of party boat. I thought I might push my luck a bit,as she was so in the moment,"what do you think Dave,should she cover up or be naughty?" He smiled at K saying "well if your feeling brave enough,that would be very naughty indeed"

K smiled back at us both," is that a dare" She replied," yep,you bet it is" I said to her. " ok then,come and sit next to me" Dave and I sat either side of K, we both put a hand on her upper inner thigh,encouraging her to open her legs,just then the boat came into view,about a dozen or so d*unken lads having a great time,"fuck me,look at that" We heard a loud d*unken voice say, all of a sudden a dozen or so pairs of eyes were staring at my naked wife sat between two blokes,shouting and whistling at us as they slowly went by,without any prompting from me or Dave,K opened her legs wider,grabbed our hands guiding them to open her pussy,we spread her open,showing off her glistening wet hole to the strangers on a boat.

All of a sudden it crossed my mind,what if the boat stopped,shit,that could be awkward, but it carried on soon out of sight.

"Fuck me you horny bitch,that was incredible" I told her,Dave just sat there looking a little dumbfounded,but still caressing her pussy.

"Well you know you shouldn't dare me hun"

"OK,I dare you to get Dave's cock out" She looked at Dave,smiling,he stood up in front of her as she undid his belt and button fly,she pulled his jeans,and for an older fella,some very trendy boxer type briefs down,revealing an amazing looking cock,about the thickness of a scaffold pole,and easily 8" long.

K just took it in her hand and stared at it,all she could mutter was,"fuckin hell Dave,that's huge,look at it babe,never seen anything like it"

"That's another challenge for you hun" I said,staring at his hugely impressive member

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *mithy13Man
over a year ago

stoke

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmm

Reply privately

By *iss pleasuringWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near

Reply privately

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

By *atch2334Man
over a year ago

Bish

Reply privately

By *hynot3Man
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Be more like Dave

Reply privately

By *rodo99Man
over a year ago

southam

Wow. More please

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

More please, awesome story

Reply privately

By *ike231251Man
over a year ago

Heckmondwike

Reply privately

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Reply privately

By *dult69Man
over a year ago

beverley

Reply privately

By *hager777Man
over a year ago

Hereford

More please

Reply privately

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

Reply privately

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *andm288Couple
over a year ago

oxford

Reply privately

By *2spikeMan
over a year ago

Southsea

Reply privately

By *aughtySexualArousalMan
over a year ago

SPALDING

Wow....Sat reading this at a boring family get together and rock hard reading this.

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

Reply privately

By *ll the gear.....Couple
over a year ago

Town north of Notts

Reply privately

By *ediraMan
over a year ago

Reigate

Reply privately

By *issitCouple
over a year ago

Banbury

Great story, I would love my wife to do this.

Reply privately

By *umon337Man
over a year ago

Offaly

Reply privately

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Reply privately

By *nityCouple
over a year ago

stowmarket

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

over a year ago

ipswich

Dave was stood in front of K,his big cock in her hand at eye level,I watched closely as she started to lick the bulbous head,opening her mouth wide ,trying to accommodate that huge thick cock.K was in her element,sucking down as much of that cock as she could."How's that feel Dave" I asked," amazing,it's been a long time since I had any fun like this" he replied.

I went and sat next to K on the bench,getting a perfect close up view of my wife taking in as much of Dave as she could,I started to play with her very wet pussy,easily sliding in 3 fingers,which in turn got me even closer to that big member sliding in and out of her mouth.K slowly withdrew from Dave and turned to kiss me,making me taste his cock and pre cum with her,she knows how much that turns me on,she took his cock in her mouth again,"why don't you help her"Dave suggested,K looked at me,smiling,as she guided his cock towards me,"go on babe,I want to see" I had never taken a cock in my mouth before,but knew how much K had always wanted to watch me try,it's something that has always turned her on.

She held on to the base of his cock,as she guided Dave to my open mouth,he tasted good,still oozing pre cum,I took down as much as I could,K watching on as I looked her in the eye with his cock in my mouth.I was really enjoying sucking on my first cock,K and I then taking it in turns,two eager mouths devouring his massive dick.

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmm

Reply privately

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

"Dave was stood in front of K,his big cock in her hand at eye level,I watched closely as she started to lick the bulbous head,opening her mouth wide ,trying to accommodate that huge thick cock.K was in her element,sucking down as much of that cock as she could."How's that feel Dave" I asked," amazing,it's been a long time since I had any fun like this" he replied.

I went and sat next to K on the bench,getting a perfect close up view of my wife taking in as much of Dave as she could,I started to play with her very wet pussy,easily sliding in 3 fingers,which in turn got me even closer to that big member sliding in and out of her mouth.K slowly withdrew from Dave and turned to kiss me,making me taste his cock and pre cum with her,she knows how much that turns me on,she took his cock in her mouth again,"why don't you help her"Dave suggested,K looked at me,smiling,as she guided his cock towards me,"go on babe,I want to see" I had never taken a cock in my mouth before,but knew how much K had always wanted to watch me try,it's something that has always turned her on.

She held on to the base of his cock,as she guided Dave to my open mouth,he tasted good,still oozing pre cum,I took down as much as I could,K watching on as I looked her in the eye with his cock in my mouth.I was really enjoying sucking on my first cock,K and I then taking it in turns,two eager mouths devouring his massive dick."

Reply privately

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Reply privately

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

Reply privately

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Mmmm perfect

Reply privately

By *ike231251Man
over a year ago

Heckmondwike

Reply privately

By *portbilly1976Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

OMG don't stop now

Reply privately

By *ar0001Man
over a year ago

Bray, Wicklow

Very good

Reply privately

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Reply privately

By *ac6969Man
over a year ago

leeds

Reply privately

By *dult69Man
over a year ago

beverley

"Dave was stood in front of K,his big cock in her hand at eye level,I watched closely as she started to lick the bulbous head,opening her mouth wide ,trying to accommodate that huge thick cock.K was in her element,sucking down as much of that cock as she could."How's that feel Dave" I asked," amazing,it's been a long time since I had any fun like this" he replied.

She held on to the base of his cock,as she guided Dave to my open mouth,he tasted good,still oozing pre cum,I took down as much as I could,K watching on as I looked her in the eye with his cock in my mouth.I was really enjoying sucking on my first cock,K and I then taking it in turns,two eager mouths devouring his massive dick."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh yes. I love sharing a big cock.

More please

Reply privately

By *im ZeeMan
over a year ago

staffs/chesh

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hopefully more to cum...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *rodo99Man
over a year ago

southam

Keep going

Reply privately

By *oxtrotOscar654Man
over a year ago

Framlingham, Woodbridge Suffolk

Amazing

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

over a year ago

ipswich

Apologies for not getting back to this sooner,hopefully it's worth the wait.

So there I was,sharing this massive cock with my wife,who seemed to be getting even more horny at the sight of her husband with a cock in his mouth,"that's it babe,take more"K told me,I couldn't get much more in, "let me show you" K took his cock from my mouth and expertly took most of his length down her throat,I love it when she deep throats me,and being smaller than Dave she can take me all.

I watched on as she seemed determined to swallow him,Daves cock getting soaked with a mixture of saliva and pre cum,dripping off his cock and K's mouth.

K then took my hand and guided it to her soaking wet cunt,I easily slipped in 4 fingers,making her squirm as I worked them in further.K looked amazing,legs spread wide to accommodate my probing fingers,encouraging me to fill and spread her pussy,while gagging on Daves swollen cock,determined to take as much as she could.She released his cock to catch her breath,Dave moved towards me and told me to take over,which I eagerly did. "That's it babe,suck that cock for me, that looks so horny" as I took his cock deeper into my mouth,I could see K spreading her legs wide as she fingers herself,looking at me directly in the eye.Dave started to force more of his cock into my mouth making my eyes water and gag a little,"go on Dave,fuck his mouth"K told him,he started to force more of his cock in my mouth,sliding it in an out,"fuck,that looks good,you will be doing that again babe"K told me.

"Now come and lick my pussy"she demanded,I did as I was told,slowing withdrawing from Daves wet cock,K leant back along the bench,1 foot on the ground the other on the bench,her glistening wet cunt looking so inviting,I lapped at that pussy as if it was my last meal,Dave moved round and filled her eager mouth again. Both of us managing to pull and twist her nipples,this made K moan even more,encouraging us to twist and pinch harder. I know she likes her tits and nipples played with roughly when turned on,but this seemed another level," you OK babe ?" "Fuck yea,don't stop,either of you" I got back to eating that delicious pussy,looking up to see Daves big rough hands really going to town on her tits and nipples.

Reply privately

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Another great rendition

Hope there is more

Reply privately

over a year ago

ipswich

"Oh,hello" I heard K say,I looked up to see a middle aged guy watching us from a few yards away,big grin on his face and an obvious bulge in his shorts. "Sorry to interrupt, but I saw you earlier as I was canoeing down the river,I just had to come back" K sat up and said,"no problem,hope your enjoying the show" She smiled at him,spreading her legs and pussy for him to enjoy,I was like a rabbit in the headlights,looking at my naked wife showing off her wet open cunt to a complete stranger,as she pulled Daves cock to her mouth. Then she suddenly withdrew from him and said" someone is going to have to fuck me" I looked at Dave,"how about it Dave,you wanna give it a go" "fuck yes,if that's ok"looking at K,being the gent he is," oh I think so,"K laughed "you don't mind do you babe,I'm just aching to try that big cock"

" I can tell, can't wait to see you try and take it all" "fucking he'll,me too" said the other guy,now with cock in hand,slowing wanking his long hard member.

K stood up from the bench,and asked Dave to lay on the ground,she grabbed the new guys cock and wanked him as Dave got himself comfortable, he laid back looking up at K as she stood astride him,she slowly squatted over him,teasing the tip of his cock with her pussy lips. She put both hands on his chest,leaning forward slightly as she took the head if his cock inside her,I moved round as did the new guy,to see Daves cock start to spread her pussy,her lips wrapping around that big bulbous head." Think you can take it for me" Dave asked,"certainly gonna try ,but I've never had anything so big"K whimpered as she lowered herself down his shaft a little more.

Reply privately

By *anky677Man
over a year ago

Near-by

Reply privately

By *ust MikeMan
over a year ago

Yaxley

Reply privately