Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

What's everyone's best in car experience

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's everyone's best in car experience ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eviant KnightMan
over a year ago

Norton

It took me from A to B, excellent, would highly recommend

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Every time I put the heated seats on to warm my arse x

over a year ago

Had a hot experience with this lady know from fab. It was awesome to finish inside her mouth .

By *umblefunMan
over a year ago

London/ South East

Work colleague who had an old mini. She was fucking in the front seat with her feet on the windscreen. She pushed the windscreen out!

By *illysausage123Man
over a year ago

Kent

Shagging a co worker in the car park on our break

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

My first car was a morris minor used to have sex on way home from the pub with gf a regular farm track I used to back down we finished the business it was easier to get out and dress again then noticed a small armoured vehicle on exercise just behind my car lol

By *obby9909Man
over a year ago

Close by

Couple of experiences for me.

Before we were married, we used to park in the local woods for some night time entertainment. We were naked in the back seat one night, fucking each other senseless, when a group of fishermen walked past. They all had a good look in but carried on walking - this was way before dogging had even been thought of.

Second occasion was when I was seeing another girl (married but not to each other). We'd met up one lunchtime and parked down a lane we'd frequented a few times before. We were naked in the back seat when I looked up to see a man on a horse watching us. When he saw me, he smiled, waved and rode off! The girl in question said I should have invited him to stay - we went there a few more times but never saw him again....

By *aughtyintownMan
over a year ago

Newport

A woman I knew from dogging brought a friend one night. While I'm with the friend in the back she's with another guy in the front. At one stage she stopped and told the woman I was with not to let me cum because she wanted that after.

over a year ago

When we was courting we used to stop in a layby quite often, my gf was a very sexy girl and often wore very sexy underwear which she knew I loved , , one dark night i had her skirt hitched up above her sheer black stockings and her legs spread wide fingering her wet pussy her tits out of her top and very hard nipples, after a while it was quite dark and I just noticed a movement outside and i didn't say anything and continued to finger her, after a bit i noticed again movement then a face came closer, it was a very old man looking in and was obviously wanking, my girlfriend then noticed him but instead of saying stop or anything else she said to carry on which surprised me, she started to cumm very strongly with her legs spread as far as she could humping against my fingers, the old man disappeared and she told me it was one of the most horny things she had experienced, i was surprised she had said that

By *oodymonsterMan
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Watched my Mrs with a guy in the back of mine as we drove home from a gig.

By *etro manMan
over a year ago

manchester

Hi I wasn’t planning on a meeting but a couple message me asking if I was free I replied yes but don’t drive that’s okay we will pick you up we met at a metro station car park I said can’t play here cctv we stood bye the car and she said he is going sit in the back with you and i will drive okay and after a few minutes she asked us to take off our pants boxers we both got excited and touching each other she could see in a mirror she told him to take hold and slowly licking my cock sucking too she stopped and watching him she removed her panties and was playing with her self she asked him if I was ready yes and he didn’t say anything else got out she swapped places and just sat on me and made sure I was inside her she took me hard and fast

By *obby9909Man
over a year ago

Close by

I posted this some time ago, but it's well worth posting again...

This is a true story.

Many years ago, a girl that used to work in our office moved to another branch a few miles away. Completely out of the blue one day, she rang me and asked if I had any spare leaflets that she could scrounge as her office were waiting for a delivery. We agreed to meet half way as she said she was desperate for them that afternoon. The meeting place was a public car park overlooking a local lake - boy, was I in for a surprise!

I was already there when she arrived. She got into my car, we'd agreed to have our lunch together and catch up on the chat. She had more than lunch on her mind! Before I could open my sandwiches, she reached across and said 'how about some starters...' grabbed my head and started to snog me for all she was worth. I wasn't expecting anything like that. Although we'd always been friendly at work, nothing had ever happened or even been hinted at before. She pulled away and said 'Let's get in the back' Although I knew she was married, I didn't take any persuading. Her hands were soon inside my shirt, and mine went up her top, inside her bra and fondling her firm, large tits. We kissed again and her hands went straight to my belt. That was soon undone, as was the zip and she was soon sliding my trousers and boxers down. My hand was up her skirt, rubbing her already soaking wet cunt through her skimpy panties. 'They need to come off' she said, and arched her back so I could slide them down and off. She moved to straddle my rock hard cock, which slid easily inside her. She let out a 'fuck', as my full length moved deep inside her. She started to slide up and down, groaning with pleasure as I filled her. I was thrusting up into her, our movements getting steadily faster. 'I want your spunk inside me' she said - and smiled 'Don't worry, I'm on the pill!'

I smiled back and thrust harder, making her wince.'Fuck Bobby, you are good' she said. She rode me harder, my hands groping her tits which were now free of her bra and swinging freely. I glanced across and saw a group of workmen having their break. I told her we were being watched, she said 'Good, I don't care. I just want your big cock'. I carried on thrusting, getting ever closer. I told her, 'I am going to cum'.' Good', she said, 'fill my cunt with your spunk'.

We both went for it, as I started to shoot inside her, I felt her cunt muscles tighten and she hit her own orgasm. 'Fuck, fuck', she screamed, ' fill my cunt you dirty fucker'. I shot a huge load deep inside her as she shuddered for what seemed like ages.

We slowly calmed down, I could feel our juices running down my cock as we hugged and kissed again.

As we gathered ourselves, we both noticed the workmen were still watching - they would have had a great view of her tits. We got dressed and regained some sort of composure. We moved back into the front seats and enjoyed our lunches, smiling like two teenagers at what had happened.

'Well, that was a surprise', I said. 'Well Bobby, I always fancied you when we worked together, but I was always worried about doing something like this when we were in the same office. Now we're not, well, it's different. And now I know what a good fuck you are.....'

We had another quick snog before going back to our own offices.

What a lunchtime!!

By *0hn boiMan
over a year ago

market drayton

I have had a few good times in the back of a car. Best one was when i was meeting a woman and she surprised me with stockings and sexy underwear really early in the morning on a trip away. Once i noticed what she was wesring she started to take my cock out and give me road head. Once she had enough of that she grabbed my cock hard and told me to pull over asap. I did just that. Next we were in the back fucking like crazy till i was spurting my cum deep in her pussy.

God thoses were the days.

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

Hope you enjoy more lunch breaks

By *riseMan
over a year ago

Hambleton

Many years ago a colleague and I had been to an appointment and then called in a pub for a liquid lunch.

When we got back to the car she passed me something- it was her wet knickers. Omg with that I threw myself across the car and literally shagged her rigid. I shot my load deep in her tight cunt.

God it was fabulous

By *riseMan
over a year ago

Hambleton

I’d love to meet her again but we had many a fun day and evening when we worked together

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS
over a year ago

Toy me town

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"Every time I put the heated seats on to warm my arse x"

Got to agree with that one.It also helps when your back twinges

By *igjohn the voyeurMan
over a year ago

glasgow

more fun to be had in a van

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

When Logan and I first met we lived with our respective parents and spent many occasions groping each other in the car. One time in a car park with passers by. He funked me senseless, felt so naughty! Loved it

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

"When Logan and I first met we lived with our respective parents and spent many occasions groping each other in the car. One time in a car park with passers by. He funked me senseless, felt so naughty! Loved it "

Obviously I meant fucked, autocorrect

By *iscokidMan
over a year ago

Cork County

Fucked my sister in law in front seat of my car one night, she had a nice short summer dress on and after gagging on my cock making me rock hard she slipped off her panties and told me to get in the passenger's seat and she straddled me and sat on my cock and fucked me, she came first and then i shot my load deep inside her soaking wet pussy. Was so hot naught girl.

By *atthew78Man
over a year ago

Winsford

I was dating a girl from Macclesfield and we headed to a pub up in the hills to a pub it was early evening in the winter I parked up and gave her a kiss soon we were pulling at each others clothes I climbed over to her seat pushing it back we had a quicky that was quite intense

After we finished and fixed our clothes we got out the car to find it had started snowing quite heavily and the was a good layer on the car

By *ustyandfilthCouple
over a year ago

YORK

I was the chauffeur whilst Busty was having fun in the back driving around Thirsk .

It went from kissing , to a gentle mutual grope.

Breasts exposed hard nipples sucked and pulled, crutch investigation to them both being naked as I watched through the mirror.

Then I hear Busty gagging , I pulled into a layby where I saw her deep throating his big cock.

She looked up and said nice cock.

He lifted her head away and spread her legs , it was his turn to reciprocate the favour and he did five minutes later she was coming hard . I don’t think he was anticipating the squirting juices shooting from her sated pussy .

Drive on I was instructed . Whereupon he started to fuck her in all positions , from the quick glances I espied and the noises coming from them both I gathered they were both enjoying it.

After half an hour of fun , I was asked to pull over.

He sat on the rear seat and she reversed straddled him , to let me watch her face as she rode him .He said lean forward a little and she did .

Ooh naughty boy as he probed her puckered hole with his finger .I like that she said .

More fun ensued and I watched on as she rode him and herself off to a mutual orgasm.

He lifted her legs up and I watched his cum seeping out of her abused pussy .

Dropped him off home for sloppy seconds

Before all you bareback police start complaining. We had played with this guy previously and were both tested before we played out our scenario

over a year ago

So many

Girl from work in our lunch break

Sucking a guy in Morrisons car park as he fingered me

Ex gf

Fucked in van by tranny

By *ustyandfilthCouple
over a year ago

YORK

I was the chauffeur whilst Busty was having fun in the back driving around Thirsk .

It went from kissing , to a gentle mutual grope.

Breasts exposed hard nipples sucked and pulled, crutch investigation to them both being naked as I watched through the mirror.

Then I hear Busty gagging , I pulled into a layby where I saw her deep throating his big cock.

She looked up and said nice cock.

He lifted her head away and spread her legs , it was his turn to reciprocate the favour and he did five minutes later she was coming hard . I don’t think he was anticipating the squirting juices shooting from her sated pussy .

Drive on I was instructed . Whereupon he started to fuck her in all positions , from the quick glances I espied and the noises coming from them both I gathered they were both enjoying it.

After half an hour of fun , I was asked to pull over.

He sat on the rear seat and she reversed straddled him , to let me watch her face as she rode him .He said lean forward a little and she did .

Ooh naughty boy as he probed her puckered hole with his finger .I like that she said .

More fun ensued and I watched on as she rode him and herself off to a mutual orgasm.

He lifted her legs up and I watched his cum seeping out of her abused pussy .

Dropped him off home for sloppy seconds

Before all you bareback police start complaining. We had played with this guy previously and were both tested before we played out our scenario

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

The first time I met a particular lady friend a few years back. We’d met in a coffee shop, within half an hour we were down a lane in my vehicle in broad daylight. I’d never ever done more than kiss in a car before but here I was with this lovely woman, undoing my clothes, getting me naked, I was the same with her. Then she began sucking me, I was in heaven. We stopped short of full sex on that occasion, I was too worried about being seen, but it was the start of a 3 year relationship where we had sex anywhere and everywhere including the car.

By *ovelyteaserMan
over a year ago

the shire

True story - went for a coffee with an air hostess I'd had fun with the night before.

She wasn't in uniform but a floaty dress and her ass looked amazing. Couldn't resist a squeeze in the cafe.

Drove towards the airport to drop her to work and found somewhere quiet to stop and got in the back of the car.

Passionate kissing ensued, my hands all over her medium sized pert tits as she started to unbutton me, teasing my bulge. She kissed down my body and gave me an amazing blow job with her gorgeous eyes looking up at me intently.

Spid a condom on as she straddled me and took every inch of my dick, gliding up and down my shaft as I played with and sucked her tits, bouncing as we fucked hard. Wasn't long before she came on my dick and I emptied my balls.

As we were getting changed another car came down what was a fairly quiet road and slowed down to look at what we were up to!

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

over a year ago

When we first met , I picked Babe up in my Vitara (other vehicles are available lol ). She took us to a 'Farm Gate ' no longer used for access. Enough room for 3 cars parked facing the gate, completely off the lane. A car was already on r hand side, so we parked over on the left.. We started kissing and playing with each other, soon found her pussy and my fingers easily slipped in due to her wetness. Especially as she had no nickers on, as instructed. (More to cum later)

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

A lady I knew liked to text me to meet her in a car park right next to a road with lots of fast moving traffic. She would then suck my cock. Such happy memories

By *LIVEANDKICKING100Man
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Driving a Subaru Rally car on 5 miles of tarmac at 2am in the Dublin mountains.

By *ancelot1633Man
over a year ago

folkstone

"Every time I put the heated seats on to warm my arse x"

It dont need to be any hotter

By *ancelot1633Man
over a year ago

folkstone

Social meet over a lovely meal with an older married couple. Offered to drop me off at the station 5 mins walk away, so i climbed in the back. Mrs then opened the door and joined me. Cut to 30 mins of being chauffered around by hubs as we became a tangled nearly naked mess in the back. So horny and couldnt get enough of each other finished off by each of us cumming hard in the face of the other. Gorgeous, horny, lady and a rampant passionate half hour. Not our last meet but an amazing way to start. Still get hard thinking of it.

By *im66123Man
over a year ago

newcastle

The first meet with a married lady ended up with a BJ and she swallowed everything. The best was the second meet in my car, we had been texting since the first meet so knew what was likely to happen. We ended up both naked in the back, I fucked her in every position possible and also her ass, finished with me cummin in her pussy bare back. She dressed and went home full of spunk leaking into her panties. Her hubby never knew

By * perfect GentMan
over a year ago

here there and everywhere

Never had a good car experience as I'm way too tall lol

By *avid 243Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

I used to work on a farm. I once drove down a very narrow track in a large tractor towing a set off rollers. The track was through a small wood and only went to our field. I got to near the end only for the track to be be blocked by a car the the occupants clearly have sex. Until I rudely interrupted them. The problem was the track was narrow and it's pretty much impossible to reverse a sett of rollers. The had to drive onto the field so I could get pass. The car got stuck and I had to un hitch the rollers and tow them out. Never seen a lady look embarrassed. Not a fun experience for any one but certainly one to remember

By *uzanne and RickyCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

Used to have car fun with an ex about 10-12 years ago. We once had a social with a nice young guy in the Omni centre in Edinburgh. Basically we offered to drop him off after our drinks but she got in the back with him before we even moved. I watched from outside the car as kissed and groped each other. I decided to join in. Three of us on the back seat with her in the middle. Her tits were out and she was kissing both of us. She got his big cock out and started sucking there and then in a public car park in broad daylight. I pulled her skirt up and she was soaking wet so I fingered her then somehow managed to slide my cock inside her. She was moaning, he was moaning, I was moaning. What a fucking noise lol!! I couldn’t believe nobody saw or heard us but I was hoping more would watch and join in. They didn’t. It was really horny watching her sucking his big cock with titties swaying as I fucked her. He came and she swallowed the lot, we came together loudly. We’d only met about an hour ago. He fucked later. Good times.

over a year ago

Whilst with my ex when we were in collage, during our lunch break we'd often drive somewhere to uh.... Kill time... We once made it onto a local 'spotted' Facebook group, with a 'to the two in the car up that mountain carpark, go on son' which I found hilarious

didn't even notice another car pull in the windows were so misted up in there

By *andyh78Man
over a year ago

manchester

Met a 22 year old for bj car fun. Sat in the back getting bj off her, then a car comes along and takes ages doing a U turn (I think they were having a driving lesson)so the bj was quite prolonged. When the car left within 30 seconds she was naked and I was in her. Lovely creampie.

over a year ago

"What's everyone's best in car experience ?"

Just posted a thread about this actually haha.

By *hare2CareCouple
over a year ago

Shepshed

Had a particularly filthy half hour in the back of my car with an old fuck buddy, in a layby on a very busy road in Poole. She absolutely soaked my back seats.

Driving south with my ex beats it though. Had a 4x4 so high enough nobody but truck drivers could see in. And what they saw was her sucking and wanking me, but the real show stopper was her with her feet up, legs spread, fucking herself senseless with her dildo. Had to pull off the A34, found a layby and she sucked my cock until I exploded in her mouth.

By *oumlacaMan
over a year ago

waterford

When we were first married we could nt afford a car but one of our friends John had a Ford , he used to pick us up on Saturday nights and we'd go to pub. He was a very good friend and we knew him years. Wife used to wear short skirt show off her nice tanned legs. Sometimes on the way home from the pub the wife would sit up front with John. John would drive really fast and hard into bends so everyone in the car would get knocked about. It was all good fun at the time. The wife would grab onto John's leg as the car swayed around the bends . John in turn used to put his hand up her skirt and grab her thigh. Much laughter by both. I knew John used to cop a feel when he could. John did nt have a gf so I suggested she give him a wank the next time. The following Saturday night on the way home wife is sitting up front with John his hand feeling her thigh , she says nothing let's him off, she puts her hand over on his cock in his trousers. He's hard. As we pull up outside our house his hand is still on her leg , she squeezes his cock , his hand rests on her knickers. She takes out his cock and begins to wank him off. He comes after a few strokes. With that she jumps out of the car and says see you next Saturday night. So began a regular Saturday night with John. We did progress but that's another story.

By *burns7Man
over a year ago

walsall

Older couple inviting me for sharing her

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *hyguy469Man
over a year ago

BROMSGROVE

I've been chatting with a hotwife on here for a while now. We had our initial 'social' in my car...just chatting and a cheeky kiss.

We both decided we wanted to take it further.

Have picked her up twice since...drove to a local country lane and pulled up. Shared some very passionate kisses and she made me cum with her mouth (spunk everywhere lol)

Second time I badly wanted to taste her too so I went round to the passenger side and got to my knees...she spread her legs and let me suck her clit. I was very naughty and also slid my bare cock inside her wet pussy.

So very hot.

By *hropshirestarMan
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

[Removed by poster at 23/03/23 08:51:12]

By *hropshirestarMan
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Girlfriend was lying on the backseat of her car, door open, me kneeling between her legs licking away. This jogger (female) ran past . The best was she came back for a second look. I was too slow to ask if she wanted to join in.

Second time we were in GFs car front seat, I had her top off, playing with her tits. She went down in me gave me a BJ.

We should have noticed the work van parked nearby. The guy from it was working at the top of a telegraph pole and was watching the whole performance .

By *exymarvelMan
over a year ago

cardiff

By *quiresBoi2005Man
over a year ago

Dublin

When first started going out with my wife we had nowhere to have sex so we used to go for rides around the country looking for a quite spot..we found a regular spot by a bridge which you could drive down the slip road and open the door if you needed more room etc..and have a good fuck session..on a few occasions we were interrupted by the local police to move on..the first time he would knock on the window , the second time he asked me to open it so he could have a good look and the third time we were fucking away and after I had just came in her..he knocked on the window and said "about time, I am waiting here 10mins as I didn't want to disturb you"..he was watching us the whole time id say having his own wank.

Then on the excitement of getting caught really made the car sessions more intense

By *haunSingh83Man
over a year ago

west midlands

I’ve had a few from having sex and she cumming and pissing (intoxicated) all over the works car

Having a female friend sit naked while I drive around during the night

And one I’ll never be able to top is having an ex ride the gearstick completely naked while she gives me oral

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

over a year ago

Have often had blow job in a car and fingered the wife too I would love to be driving while she is in the back with a guy being fingered to orgasm

over a year ago

It was a late night, out of the blue Fab meet.

Just about to log off and go to bed when a message popped up with a quick intro from a couple. I suspect they only messaged because i was close and online but hey ho.

Couple of pictures were exchanged and we agreed to meet a mile or so from my place. They wanted her to have fun in the back seat while he drove us around the ring road.

I parked up and waited patiently by the double roundabout. Just as i was starting to think it was a wind up a Vauxhall pulled up and out stepped a stunning brunette in a long coat. I hoped to God it was them as she looked incredible - any doubts were quickly dispelled when she made it clear that she was wearing very little under that coat!

If there is a world record for getting into the back of a car and getting naked then i am pretty sure i set it!

What followed was one of the hottest hours of my life. She had the body of a dancer and they both knew what they wanted to see and do. Stopping at the lights knowing those in the car next to us could see everything only added to the excitement.

My only regret was the fact that because it was so hastily arranged i only had the one condom on me so it all ended sooner that it could have.

By *enatton2Couple
over a year ago

West Midlands

Five to choose from, the best one was the last one. Tani just lost control with him, she was clearly attracted to him physically and after lengthy foreplay, sat in his lap and rode him. She still asks to meet him now. Lol.

It was great to watch them both so into each other and seeing how high she was on the way home after. Star City Birmingham car park will always give us a smile now

over a year ago

On a night time motorway journey my girlfriend at the time and I had been messing about a bit and getting a bit frisky which resulted in her giving me a blow job. Cruise control meant that all I had to worry about was steering so was able to sit back and enjoy it (and enjoy it I did!). Unfortunately I was right at the point of climax when I realised we were at our exit junction!! There we were speeding up the sliproad still on cruise with me cumming violently down her throat while trying to mobilise my brain and my right foot for the brake pedal!! Somehow we made the roundabout without incident (she didnt even spill any cum!!)

I think the adrenaline and fear made it all the more sensational and miraculously we did make it safely back to her place!!

I dont remember a soundtrack to the event but it most definitely should have been The Eagles - Life in the Fast Lane ("They went rushin' down that freeway, messed around and got lost

They didn't care, they were just dyin' to get off, and it was

Life in the fast lane, surely make you lose your mind...etc.")

By *tirlingshire matureMan
over a year ago

falkirk

So many to chose but probs NCP car park in Glasgow city centre august bank holiday with wife .Seen by several people

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *umblebiMan
over a year ago

ayles

By *ay-1992Man
over a year ago

Northampton

Had a meet with a couple and the husband told me to jump in the back with his wife,He said he needed some more cigarettes and the shop was only a couple of miles away did I mind,A bit confused I said yes go for it,anyway as soon as we pulled off his wife an I started kissing and having a bit of a feel when he said what are you waiting for get his cock out,so while he was driving to the shop she was sucking me,Even when he went in the shop she didn't stop,anyway when we got back to my car I was about ready to cum,once I did she kept it in her mouth and shared it with her husband,once that had happened I went home.Met up with them a few other times aswell

By *aughtyman45Man
over a year ago

lincoln

I have a few ! I had a meet with a gf and stopped in lay-by desperate for each other. Ended up fucking 3 times in the front seat of my car. Cumming deep in her each time.

Horny lunchtime meets with a FB which usually ended with kissing wildly, fingering wanking sucking and licking and fucking.

My first bi meet with a guy and ended 69 in the back of his estate car with the seats he had folded down.

Fingering a gf in broad daylight in a seaside car park as she wanked me off.

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ritter1Man
over a year ago

Dundee

Once when I was younger I fucked my then gf in her car outside my parents house

By *irtyLittleAngelWoman
over a year ago

Scarborough

Last night I had a meet from fab.

He picked me up and we found a place. I started by sucking him,while he filmed for my husband to watch and then I couldn't help but ride his hard cock. He then made me stop so he could taste my juices and nearly made me squirt all over his brand new car but instead I rode him until he was about to explode and he pulled out and came as I deep throated him.

By *efined gentlemanMan
over a year ago

harrow

We were one of four young couples in a car, curious and very horny. All of us ended up naked and playing musical cocks, the girls hopping from one to the next, round and round. We were all soaked...

over a year ago

we went to a dogging spot and had a mmmf in the boot of the car which my lady loved, and sounds like she'd like more!

By *ecret_Passion777Man
over a year ago

Manchester

A couple years, at a place used to work, I was secretly shagging a younger girl that used to work there.

One late night after our shift, we met up in our cars at a nearby carpark. It was raining really bad and hard that night. She got into my car for a snogging and groping session.

We quickly got really turned on and heated, and ended up waiting to the back seats where we took our pants off and had a quick hard shag.

We were shagging rampantly while the hard rain was pounding down on the car and against the windows. It was fucking hot!

By *es_wrentMan
over a year ago

Hatfield

"On a night time motorway journey my girlfriend at the time and I had been messing about a bit and getting a bit frisky which resulted in her giving me a blow job. Cruise control meant that all I had to worry about was steering so was able to sit back and enjoy it (and enjoy it I did!). Unfortunately I was right at the point of climax when I realised we were at our exit junction!! There we were speeding up the sliproad still on cruise with me cumming violently down her throat while trying to mobilise my brain and my right foot for the brake pedal!! Somehow we made the roundabout without incident (she didnt even spill any cum!!)

I think the adrenaline and fear made it all the more sensational and miraculously we did make it safely back to her place!!

I dont remember a soundtrack to the event but it most definitely should have been The Eagles - Life in the Fast Lane ("They went rushin' down that freeway, messed around and got lost

They didn't care, they were just dyin' to get off, and it was

Life in the fast lane, surely make you lose your mind...etc.")

"

Had to double check I hadn’t written this myself! I had exactly same meet a couple weeks ago driving round the M25. Kids asleep in the back, my missus gets her tits out for a laugh but instantly makes me rock hard as they’re huge and perfect! Totally out of character and out of the blue she starts tossing me off with some sucking. It was stop-start traffic so loads of people around but nobody made themselves known that they could see, although my focus was on avoiding a crash anyway! My exit was coming up and so was my orgasm, leaving me to try and concentrate on manoeuvring out of traffic and up the slip road whilst blowing a very, very large load up my chest, all over my trousers and over my steering wheel. It was everywhere!

By *ornyfella58Man
over a year ago

thirsk

My mrs wanked and sucked me in car I was so horny pulled off motorway into country lane and fucked her

By *obajxMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

The first time my married lover (a truly hot mature woman) and I had sex.

A Saturday night and I parked in a lay by of a quiet country lane. We moved onto the back seat of the car. Roxy Music's greatest hits was playing and we're properly hard fucking.

The music stopped and we heard footsteps. Like a couple of meercats and slightly panicked, we jumped up and started to look outside and the music started playing again

What we'd heard was the intro to "Love is the drug" We both burst out laughing

That evening was the start of a five year lust affair

By *imisugarWoman
over a year ago

Rugby

Absolutely ruined my back seats and his t shirt. Never been fucked in a car so hard in my life. Broke an anklet and couldn't even get redressed properly it was so excellent. Took me a while to get my breath back. Back to back hard pounding. Might tell him about this post actually.

By *ndyelyMan
over a year ago

chatteris

Watching my gf and her mate su k of taxi driver to pay the bill

By *lansmanMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

Doing donuts in a Camero SS , in a US parking lot ...

Childish but put the biggest smile on my face ..

By *oodgirlbadboyCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

For me it’s got to be the first time I had seen another guy touch Amie, and it’s where our journey on here really began,

We were parked in a lay-by and Amie was leant across sucking me off with her skirt riding up we were getting carried away when all of a sudden we realised that there was a guy standing besides the door watching, I thought Amie would have freaked out but she just put head back down and carried on sucking but putting her arse a little high timer in the air so the guy got a great view of her red Lacey nickers,

By *ossman0168Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

Getting sucked off by the mrs best mate driving her home after a night out, mrs had already been dropped off at home so I was being a gent

By *oodgirlbadboyCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

After a while she asked was he still there, I said yes so sat up right and she just sat there with her blouse still undon to which he moved forward to stand by the front passenger window, I put the widow down a little and he remarked how he loves to watch a couple having fun, we explained that we hadn’t been seen before ( or at least I think we hadn’t) whilst I was chatting to him Amie was still stroking my cock and then the guy asked if we minded if he held his cock while he watched and out of the blue Amie came out with no, carry on we’re glad you are enjoying, now this blew my mind, I was the only guy that Amie had ever been with and whenever I tried to bring the subject of swinging/dogging up she always shut me down straight away,

After a while the guy asked if he could have a touch, looked at Amie and she nodded so I said yes the guy reached in and put his hand inside Amies bra (oh my god my heart was racing and I couldn’t believe what I was seeing) he was playing with her tits with one hand and was wanking a very impressive cock with the other hand, after a while Amie lent back over and started sucking me again the guy then started to slide his hand inside Amies knickers (seeing this god knows how I never shot my load)

By *oodgirlbadboyCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

After what seemed like forever Amie sat up and lay back a little, the guy then continued to elude his hand inside Amies knickers and seas definitely inside her as you could get how wet she was, mind if I take these off he asked and she did no more than slip them off lay back down and parted her legs giving a great view of her soaking fanny he then started fingering her whilst wanking himself all time I was there watching and wanking still not believing what I was seeing. I then said to Amie fuckin hell whatever he’s doing to you it’s making him hard, she looked at his impressive hard on and did no more then reach out for it and started wanking him,, was I dreaming this,, here I am sat wanking whilst my wife is being fingered and wanking a total stranger. After a little while Amie beckoned him closer and then ( what I will never forget) Amie pulled his cock towards her and started sucking him off (god I was mind blown) after a while he said he was going to cum, Amie stopped sucking his cock and aimed it at her tits where he shot one of the biggest loads we have ever seen closely followed by my load which wasn’t a lot in comparison, The guy then said thank you and left Amie cleans herself up and we left (was possibly one of the weirdest drives home we have ever done, and that is where it all began.

By *aughtyNice_back_againCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"I've been chatting with a hotwife on here for a while now. We had our initial 'social' in my car...just chatting and a cheeky kiss.

We both decided we wanted to take it further.

Have picked her up twice since...drove to a local country lane and pulled up. Shared some very passionate kisses and she made me cum with her mouth (spunk everywhere lol)

Second time I badly wanted to taste her too so I went round to the passenger side and got to my knees...she spread her legs and let me suck her clit. I was very naughty and also slid my bare cock inside her wet pussy.

So very hot."

By *uggymMan
over a year ago

Worcester

I had a girlfriend who was always ready for a fuck. On a motorway journey she suddenly commanded we turn off then gave directions until we were in woods. She got on the bonnet, skirt up, and demanded fucking. We hadn't noticed any other vehicles. Mid fuck car lights were suddenly shining on us. She loved it. 'Keep fucking!' she said. I spunked in her and pulled out and she proceeded to lewdly rub herself with the headlights shining on her. This got me hard again so she sucked me as well. Afterwards she admitted she had used the spot before.

Post new Message to Thread