Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

i am really shy

Jump to newest

By *athy Lovitt OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cambridge

The weather is improving and after several dull damp evenings I am getting back into cruising, I am Cathy from Cambridge, A mature transvestite, I don't put crossdresser because it is much more than just the clothes, I have a womans desires, because of what i am i know it is unlikely that i am going to find a regular man friend to love me. I do have two regular men that care for me, but neither want a commitment, both are happy to meet with me and even escourt me to different sites or laybys to watch men use me, Both have been unavailable recently due to both being married, So this weekend found me on the internet arranging meetings, I use several sites and make several dates over the weekend, knowing full well that up to fifty per cent will turn out to be timewasters, Tonight being Sunday i had arranged to meet a gentleman at the car park of the closed down burger king at Fenstanton between Cambridge and St Ives, I had dressed in my short denim skirt, black low cut blouse that just showed my purple bra, Black holdups and heels, i spent some time on my makeup and was quite pleased with the result, Mutton dressed as lamb was the desired result. I reached the car park in about fifteen minutes, It was starting to get dark when a car pulled up behind me, I was looking in the interior mirrow on the pretext of touching up my lipstick, My passenger door opened and a smart looking gentleman slid in, "Hello, You must be Cathy, wonderful to meet you, I am Paul, I have seen you on the site a lot and your verifications made interesting reading, I loved them, your certainly no virgin,." I smiled, "A girl has to have some sort of portfollio", "Yes, Cathy, I agree, Actually i took the liberty of getting in touch with two of your former clients, One was a Polish gentleman, they both reccomended you highly, . Actually both said you were very shy," "Yes that is the case,, I replied, "I am more looking for friendship, I don't just go with any man." "No, of course not Cathy, Why don't we drive to the big layby on the St Ives road, it is more secluded, I can't wait to get to know you and even steal a kiss." That done it for me, I adore kissing, I knew the layby well, I drew in and parked,Paul parked behind, his car was much larger than my ford focus, When i reached his car he was already in the back seat, I slid in beside him, making sure my skirt rode up showing my stockings,, He leaned towards me Clamping his mouth over mine,, I closed my eyes as our tonges explored each others mouths., My breathing became ragged , i hardly felt his hand grip my wrist and force it to his crotch,, "Ok Cathy, The shy frienship game is over, Take my cock out and stroke it,, We both know why we are here,," After the pasionate kissing i couldn.t wait to release him, I squeezed his thick cock as we continued to kiss,, He pulled away, "Now get those red lips around my cock, Cathy, I failed to mention that the polish bloke said what a good cocksucker you were ,." I leaned down , with my head in his lap as he thrust upwards into my mouth. "Oh fuck, yeds, He wasn't kidding, You suck like a pro,." i didn't need him to tell me, i know i am good. I felt him stiffen and stop thrusting, i was ready for a mouthful of warm spunk, , I was quite surprised when he reached down and tucked his rigid cock in his trousers, His face was just inches from me when he said,"I also forgot to mention that the other client i spoke with told me what a tight fuck you were, Well Cathy, We will see," "In the front passenger seat, Cathy, let me get in first, Are you lubed, yes, of course you fucking would be," He sat in the seat and removed his trousers completely As i backed into the car i felt him lift my skirt,, "No panties you dirty whore,. I have heard you girls keep them in your handbag to put on after, clever girl, you don't want to stain your car seat,, His strong hands gripped my hips as he guided me down. I felt the blunt head of his cock rest against my cunt., "Now ,.Cathy, Take it girl," I was as desperate as he was now, I relaxed my legs as his cock took more of my weight, I heard him gasp, just as my cunt yielded to him, , I relaxed my legs and literally slid down his cock, i swear i felt it in my chest..."Oh fuck, he said you were a tight bitch," i wasn't listening, i was slowly rising and pushing down hard, taking every inch., He had lubed me more with his precum and were thrusting in harmony, his hands were now on my shoulders .pushing me down hard. Sweat coated my brow, I turned my head to the side, then to the window side, i was being fucked like a rag doll. It was when i turned my head back again that i noticed a white form standing by the window,, We were so engrossed in sex that neither of us noticed the car pull up behind on just sidelights, "Oh my god Paul, theres someone out there watching,". it was obvious they were watching, i could see the outline of his hand as he masturbated,, "What are you doing Paul," I watched in horror as he flicked on the ignition and reached to lower the window,. The man outside moved close to the car, "Thanks mate, didn't think you would mind,, We get a few here. You fucking her?" "Yes, Pal. She's good, she's took the fucking lot, I was just getting ready to fill her when we saw you," "Oh sorry about that," "No problem, it will give me a bit longer,, move closer and fuck her mouth, we can cum together, you will be ok , she swallows," It seemed slow motion as he moved against the car, I opened my mouth for him, I knew i was going to suck him off whether i wanted to or not, I wanted to. Firm hands reached into the car and held my head, Firm hands pressed down on my shoulders, i felt full of cock, i felt wonderful. All too soon, i felt Paul Thrust up and hold me, "Oh fuck, are you ready mate, i am going to spunk in her." My head was pulled hard into the strangers groin. I was desperately trying to swallow his first hot spurt when i felt the warmth spreading deep in my cunt. My own orgasm ripped through me. . I opened my mouth wide to cry out just as the strangers second spurt landed on my cheek, . leaning forward he wiped his still dripping cock over my face."Fuck, mate ,That was awsome, bring her here again" and with that he dissapeared , into the darkness. We both sat for a while as Pauls cock softened., His voice had softened too,. "Thanks for that Cathy, I don't know which of us wanted it more,, Sucking that bloke off was the icing on the cake for me,". "Me too Paul." i smiled, "I won't forget to put my panties on when i get in my car," i was walking back to my car as he drove away, I got in and reached for my handbag, kicking off my heels i reached down to put my panties on when i noticed a car pulling into the layby on just sidelights,. I hastily slid my feet back into my shoes and put the panties back into my handbag. Cathy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Wow sounds so horny

By *ndrews642Man
over a year ago

exeter

Let’s hear some more

Post new Message to Thread