Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

How we ended up here...

Jump to newest

By *hare2Care OP   Couple
over a year ago

Shepshed

(Mr talking)

I used to be a member here with my ex wife, and we had a lot of fun. But things went south, we split and I left the site. Fast forward several years and here I am, with my new wife. How we got here might seem a bit strange.

A few years ago we had problems, and my wife had an affair. Short lived, saw the guy 4 or 5 times, usually after work while I was working away. I found out, someone messaged me anonymously and she came clean.

As we talked and she cried, I realised that the thought was turning me on. Before me she hadn't ever been with anyone. I was her first, and this guy her second. But she's fantastic in bed and is properly naughty. So I et her to o into a little more detail, and I get harder. We finish talking, agree to et through it.

Then we go to bed. And I start thinking about her and this guy, and I'm hard again. So I initiate things with her, she's surprised. And then I tell her what got me so worked up. I made her tell me, in detail, what she got up to with him. What she did to him, where she let him cum, and made her show me what she did to him. It drove us both wild. And it opened us both up sexually to each other so much more than before. So now here we are. I'm trying to get her to go with a guy while I'm away, a guy that we both pick, and send me pictures of her naughtiness. It's early days, but the thought gets us both so hot.

So, that's it. Just wanted to share!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Please do continue and I can see why that pic is popular

over a year ago

Shepshed

Not too much more to add, without going into filthy details! It has left me with a couple of fantasies though!

over a year ago

Shepshed

It's funny, if she hadn't of cheated then we wouldn't be enjoying the healthy sex life we have now. It made me see her in a totally different light.

No I want to watch he suck a big cock. I want to see her 69 a guy, and then watch him pound her until she gushes!

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Love it

By *ature SpiceCouple
over a year ago

Bury

Snap, with my first wife. In the late 80s she was having an affair with a rep from work, and I suspected something was going on as she wore her best undies for work. So I waited for her one night after work and saw her leave in a guys car instead of catching the bus, it was winter so it was dark, and they parked up near a reservoir not far from home, I couldn’t follow to closely so had a bit of a walk and caught them fucking on the back seat of the car, he had stripped her naked even though there was a chance of being interrupted. Instead of causing a scene I froze and realised I was tuned on so watched till he made her come, then rushed home.

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

"Not too much more to add, without going into filthy details! It has left me with a couple of fantasies though!"

I’ve got quite a few fantasies now too

By *4funXXXMan
over a year ago

cheshire

over a year ago

Shepshed

"Snap, with my first wife. In the late 80s she was having an affair with a rep from work, and I suspected something was going on as she wore her best undies for work. So I waited for her one night after work and saw her leave in a guys car instead of catching the bus, it was winter so it was dark, and they parked up near a reservoir not far from home, I couldn’t follow to closely so had a bit of a walk and caught them fucking on the back seat of the car, he had stripped her naked even though there was a chance of being interrupted. Instead of causing a scene I froze and realised I was tuned on so watched till he made her come, then rushed home. "

How did she react when you told her?

Post new Message to Thread