Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Meeting my first Submissive

Jump to newest

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

We had been chatting on line for some time. We finally managed to make arrangements to meet in a pud in Cardiff one evening..

The evening arrived and I walking into the pub that we had arranged and found a secluded corner.

Ten minutes later Ann turns up. An Attractive lady in her mid 50s. She had short blond her blouse business jacket matching skirt and Stockings I brought her a drink and we started chatting. I decided to test the water and put my hand lightly on her knee . No reaction ,we continued talking. My hand slowly moved up her knee to her thigh and sticking top. Still no reaction, we kept talking.

It was then I realized she wasn't wearing any panties.

You naughty girl I Whispered. Ann smiled as I touched her wet pussy. And your wet I say

Yes Sir she suddenly said reverting to her submissive nature. First one finger then 2 then 3 as I slowly finger fucked her in the pub .

She tried her best to muffle her moans as I felt her orgasm.

A little while later I walked with her to the train station after arranging another meet. This one was going to be an over nighter in the Hilton in Cardiff

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

The night of the hotel meet came. I'd arranged to meet her in the bar lol f the hilton at 6:30.I arrived at 6:15 .By 6:45 she still hadn't shown. I fired off a text. Where are you?. I received a reply. Sorry on way running late.

She eventually showed up at 7.

I brought her a glass of wine and we chatted. Small talk really. I brought her a Hand T and we made our way to the lift.

She looked very sexy short black skirt stockings high heels and black jacket.

We were in the lift on our own. I lent forward and kissed her on the lips. She kissed me back. It became quite passionate before the door opened. We made or way to the room.

Once we were in I said right Ann the first think we need to address is your lateness. Please take off your skirt.

Yes Sir she said and removed her skirt. She had black frillies and black suspenders. I sat on the bed and pointed to my lap. She bent over my lap ready for her punishment

over a year ago

Nice

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *adyinred696969Couple
over a year ago

Brecon

By *..NemoMan
over a year ago

Durham

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Nice

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Nice and hard spanks

over a year ago

Mmmmmmmm

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Ann lay over my knee , I pulled down her pretty white frilly panties and massaged her arse before her spanking. I give her 5 spanks on each cheek, that is for your tardiness young lady I say. What do you say? I'm so sorry I kept you waiting sit she said .I massaged her red arse.I was so turned on. I slipped a finger into her arse then two then three slowly moving them in and out going in deeper each time Ann moaned

By *ree diverMan
over a year ago

Dudley

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

I was so horny at that moment my cock was rock hard .

I took her off my lap and lay her on the bed . Her stockinged legs over my shoulders . I lubed her arse before slowly pushing in my rampant manhood I used my fingers on her smooth wet pussy as I slowly fucked her arse. Undo your blouse I order, Ann unbuttons her blouse moaning as she does it .once open I remove her smallish titties from her low cut bra and squeeze her already erect nipples. Oh god oh god she crys I'm going to cum.

I stop instantly oh no I say not yet my slut we have a long evening ahead before that. I stand away Ann is breathing heavily on the bed. My cock is still hard. This needs attention I say what are you waiting for slut??

By *ichard7Man
over a year ago

Southeast Kent, Marden.

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

She is now just wearing heels stockings and a bra with her titties hanging out.

She opens her mouth and slips my cock in. I softly push the back of her head into my cock .

I slowly start to face fuck her, she gags saliva running on to her chin, her eyes watering.breath through your nose I say soothingly.

I feel I'm about to cum ,I pull out my cock and shoot all over her exposed titties.

I sit back in a chair and say now slut sit on the floor and lick your tittie clean.

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Every drop Ann I order. Yes sir she say.

No stand up I say she stands up I blind fold her. Legs apart I say.

I pick up my riding crop and brush it against her arse whack whack, I slap her arse with the crop. She yelps. Calm down I say. I brush the crop between her legs I lick my finger I insert it into her wet pussy. She moans I then move up to her breast I take my nipple clamps and clamp her first engorged nipple ,she yelps I put the second one on. They are connected by a small chain. I tuck on the chain ,her nipples are stretched she moans as I slowly finger fuck her while pulling on the chain. Remy I say you need to tell me when you are about to cum

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge