Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Met her in a bar .. her words ..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The disappointment and frustration of my flight being cancelled almost automatically disappear as you smile at me. It's that instant attraction to someone and I have to take a second take. I suddenly become aware of myself and nervously sort myself, put my hair behind my ears and straighten my skirt. Waiting for the bar staff, I look round again and you are doing the same, our eyes and smiles meeting again. You say hi and offer to get my drink.

I take the few steps closer to you and can't help but he drawn to your face. Sharp suit and gentle manner, can't help but be attracted to you.

I sit and we end up having a few drinks.

As we get more relaxed so does our body language, touching you at every chance. The conversation turns in a sexual manner, the chemistry is too much. With every slight touch or talk of sex, i can feel myself getting hotter, figiting in my seat to try to disguse the fact im getting wetter at the shear thought of your touch.

You lean over and kiss my neck mid sentence and i can sense the want . You whisper in my ear, that you want me and want me now.

The sounds of the words together with your gentle kisses, sends tingles all over. I have never wanted to feel someone touch more than now. You suggest the disabled toilet round the corner. Entrance is quiet and no one would notice us going in together. You grab my hand and we walk round. The anticipation of what to come, the risk and the thought of being fucked by an almost stranger has me wetter than I have every been.

Once in the door, you push me against the wall and kiss me, your hands already squeezing my breast through my shirt.

I quickly undo your trousers, desperate for you. You are already hard and I stroke the underside, gripping you tight, you push against me wanting more. Your moans let me know you want this as much as me. You lift my skirt and pull my damp knickers to one side and force your middle finger into me. It feels so good, I open my legs wider for you. Your thumb rubbing my swollen clit a you continue to finger me. Being finger fucked in the cold air, and the thought of being caught together with the urgency of your lust is such a turn on, I almost cum there from your expert touch.

You grab my arse cheeks, pushing my skirt round my waist and lift me slightly, letting me open my legs further. The wall is cold and you lean hard into me.

You push your hard cock against my hole, im so ready for, you force your full length in to my in one hard thrust, the sharp pain of being filled so quickly and roughly, makes me grasp but it feels so good. You take a few slow strokes, letting me get used to you, also sucking you back into my wetness with your forward strokes.

It feels so good, your full length thrusting against my clit, I can feel myself cuming already. The few strokes eases me and you push harder and faster into me. I

hold on to you tight, wrapping a leg round you to push you deeper into me, opening up for you. the orgasm ripples through me and as my muscles clench round you, cuming with such intensity.

You pull out and spin me round, pushing me against the sink. I watch in mirror as you entry me again from behind. Your face telling me it feels good. This time your thrusts are sharp and fast and i know you must me close. I push back against you and we both watch in the mirror, with one hard push straighting your legs, almost pushing me off the ground with the force, you finally get that release you need, cuming deep inside me. Twitching as each last drop leaves you.

After a few seconds, we quickly sort ourselves and return to the bar no one the wiser but fully satisfied.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ichard7Man
over a year ago

Southeast Kent, Marden.

Mmmm great story

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Mmmm great story "
thanks

Post new Message to Thread