Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Seduced by the optician (true story)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This happened recently.

I had been referred to an eye clinic for a vision test. The clinic was located in a hospital. Upon arrival I was told to sit in the waiting room and wait to be called. As the hours pass I notice a man occasionally coming to get patients.

He’s in blue scrubs, with a face mask on. He’s Arabic looking, with a muscular build, about mid 20’s. Very clean cut and professional. His blue top gripped his biceps tightly.

Eventually he comes out and calls my name, and walks me to the room as he introduces himself.

He asked me to place my chin on the machine and told me to stare straight ahead. I did so, and as I did there was an awkward pause. Some tension. He was looking right into my eyes, but without equipment. He was just in a day dream looking at me, and he seemed to be breathing heavily before he snapped out of it and said “I forgot what I was doing then” and laughed it off.

He examined my eyes, he said I has a lash that was scratching my eye. As he explained this he reached over and grabbed my forearm, and rubbed it as if he was reassuring me, while looking me right in the eyes. He held his grip there and carried on stroking me as he started making jokes and small talk.

I couldn’t tell if he was trying to be a bit of a lad, or if he was coming onto me. He went to get a more senior colleague for a second opinion. The colleague confirmed it was my lashes. The Arab guy walked his colleague out of the room and shut the door. He then came back to me and said “see it’s those gorgeous eye lashes of yours. We’ll get that fixed.”

He made a few jokes about having nice eyes and something about “I bet that’s not the first time they’ve got you into trouble” but again he was being really jokey and laddy about it. I decided to “joke” back and said ‘you must know, I’ve noticed you have big lashes yourself’. He seemed to blush when I said that.

He grabbed some equipment to remove the hair scratching my eye.

When he pulled one of the hairs out it hurt and I said “ouch”, and to my surprise he dropped his equipment down and came over the table and put one arm around me. Rubbing my back.

He was saying “I know it can hurt, are you ok?” As he was rubbing my back and my arm. I felt totally fine of course, but it felt good to have his muscular arm around me as he was comforting me in his scrubs. He was definitely crossing a line, I remember thinking he’s treating me as if I’m a woman he’s flirting with.

I put my hand on his knee, leaned in a bit and tapped as if to say “I’m ok” and with that he squeezed me tighter against his body before returning back to his seat…

Shall I continue?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Yes please continue

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Nice