Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Chastity & Edging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A couple years ago now I spent some time exploring my submissive side.

One of the fantasies I had was for enforced chastity over a prolonged period, but with a kink.

It took a while but I eventually found a very dominant and kinky lady who lived reasonable close to me, close enough to make this work.

We spent a couple weeks chatting by mail and then on the phone, once I knew she was almost as excited about what I wanted her to do as I was.

Eventually she told me that before we went any further in the discussion and before she decided to invest her time and experience, we had to meet up face to face so she could see how serious I was and if she liked me. Little did I know she had already made her mind up and was planning her next steps.

She told me to demonstrate how serious I was by arriving at the meeting with my cock, balls and ass completely smooth, wearing my chosen chastity cage and yellow lace semi translucent panties.

The day of the meeting arrived and had to spend quite a bit of time trying to get rid of the massive erection I had, so I could fit into my newly acquired chastity cage. It was a steel one with a very small area for my cock and a proper padlock.

I sent her a picture of my cock all locked up and wearing the panties and she in reply sent me her address. I was already leaking precum into the panties by the time I arrived at her home.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS
over a year ago

Plymouth

Wow lush, this is my dream, wish More Women were into this and understood how obedient some men can be if they are controlled, especially in chastity and not just sexual control, but must have rewards eventually xxx

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

We all wish xxx

By *asseur_9Man
over a year ago

Ballymoney

By *orgotten22Woman
over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Wow lush, this is my dream, wish More Women were into this and understood how obedient some men can be if they are controlled, especially in chastity and not just sexual control, but must have rewards eventually xxx"

Almost impossible to find women who enjoy this as much as men do. Can’t understand why.

By *r not quite virginMan
over a year ago

rochdale

Post new Message to Thread