Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Make him watch

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have a thing about my partner watching me have sex with someone else I actually want him to be looking me straight in the eye while someone else makes me come and making him clean the cum off me after but I then want him to fuck me to show me who's toy I really am that sex that will make your breath stop. I

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *its_And_Tatts_11Couple
over a year ago

Kinmel Bay

Sounds hot

over a year ago

"Sounds hot"

Thanks I just love the thought of him knowing I'm getting it good just so he can do better

By *heswanMan
over a year ago

Mansfield

We've been in this senerio on many occasions,

So hot,

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

"I have a thing about my partner watching me have sex with someone else I actually want him to be looking me straight in the eye while someone else makes me come and making him clean the cum off me after but I then want him to fuck me to show me who's toy I really am that sex that will make your breath stop. I "

Surprise surprise, you’re in the right place for that!!

over a year ago

I'm glad just wanted to know what anyone would add to it x

By *itty HoodooCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

It’s so empowering for you and the other person you are with. It makes you feel stronger, in charge, desired, riskier, hornier, more adventurous and freer whilst showing and confirming to your fella what he has and the options available to you. For the other person they feel stronger, more desirable than your fella, highly skilled and a better yet elusive individual who doesn’t need anyone tying them down. Would you be happy to reverse the roles. Watch as another woman uses her experience, sexy desirable body, lust and horny skills all for your guy? Would you look into his eyes as he enjoys this other sexy younger woman who only wants to please him and give him a better experience than you have recently . Then after watching that would you be ready to show him why he’s with you and what you can and want do for him? Or would the images, sounds, smells and emotions of your fella and the other sexy women play on your mind?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmm finding these types of scenarios so erotic. I'd love him to be holding your hand while getting fucked and feeling you clasp him tightly as you cum.

over a year ago

It just makes me horney knowing he will watch and feel every push lol

By * perfect GentMan
over a year ago

here there and everywhere

"I have a thing about my partner watching me have sex with someone else I actually want him to be looking me straight in the eye while someone else makes me come and making him clean the cum off me after but I then want him to fuck me to show me who's toy I really am that sex that will make your breath stop. I "

Love being involved the cuck dynamic it's exceptionally horny

over a year ago

The fact I know he would be loving life too. Plus he will be even hornier watching me so maximum effort will be put in at the end. When I can't come anymore then my partner can do whatever he likes x

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *otsexydannyMan
over a year ago

Norwich (and London)

Well good afternoon Norwich couple

I'm sure there are many different ways to add to that scenario, and it starts before the other guy is in the room, with your husband choosing what you should wear, then watching as you strip for the stranger and undress him.

From there you could have your hands tied as this stranger uses you, alternatively you could ride him cowgirl style or be taken doggy-style perfect for looking your hubby straight in the eyes as another man's cock pounds you.

over a year ago

That sounds about right I know he will have the control the whole time. I will be his toy once the other people/person is in the room x

By *otsexydannyMan
over a year ago

Norwich (and London)

"That sounds about right I know he will have the control the whole time. I will be his toy once the other people/person is in the room x"

Well, you know where I am if you want to make it a reality x

By * perfect GentMan
over a year ago

here there and everywhere

"That sounds about right I know he will have the control the whole time. I will be his toy once the other people/person is in the room x"

If you want to know more or explore things further drop me a line as I'm only just down the road from you

By *elrose57Couple
over a year ago

reading

it is great fun to watch and looking in to the wifes eyes as some guy is fucking her,, then enjoying his spunk all over her licking her and kissing her so she gets to taste him to, then finish the night of by fucking her mmmmmm, fun and games

over a year ago

Love making their husband watch

By *anilla-sinCouple
over a year ago

lancs

we love this

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

Being made to watch is fun,

Being told to watch from a distance (perhaps a chair in the room maybe even restrained) whilst she has fun and looks you in the eye with devilment and power is delicious.

Lying on my back with my partner on top, looking her in the face, kissing her and feeling every thrust as the other guy is taking her from behind is also highly recommended!

over a year ago

We always make love after wenchy has been fucked

over a year ago

Waiting for her to get the confidence to do it

By *uperrflyMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Sounds so hot

over a year ago

Love to try this

By *ra1966Man
over a year ago

Bingham

It’s mint

By *ra1966Man
over a year ago

Bingham

It’s mint

By *ubmissive Couple4funCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Love the reclaim sex after wife is used

By *ra1966Man
over a year ago

Bingham

Yea that’s is good too

over a year ago

I want him to claim what is his after. Because I'll be getting that angry but horny dirty sex!!

Post new Message to Thread