Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sex on the beach…

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We went to the beach one night to sit and listen to the ocean. We rarely got time just to ourselves and who cared that it was February?!

I managed to remember to bring a heavy blanket, so we sat wrapped up, snuggling in it while the waves crashed on the beach. Your warm fingertips always made my skin feel as though it was on fire and my heart beat faster as your fingers caressed their way up my back to my neck.

I nuzzled my face into your neck and moaned gently as your fingers traced the sensitive spot at the back of my neck, you called it my “on button”… I kissed your neck and pulled your face to mine to kiss you.

I let my fingertips trace the outline of your growing cock under your jeans as we kissed and slowly climbed into your lap, pulling my dress up just enough to reveal my lack of panties before grinding my wet pussy onto your cock through your jeans.

You lowered my straps releasing my DD tits and buried your face in them, licking and sucking my nipples. Pleasure ripped through me like a lightning bolt as you sucked hard on one nipple and squeezed the other between thumb and finger.

Undoing your jeans, I grab hold of your 7” cock and stroke up and down the length whilst freeing it from the confines of your pants. My tight pussy is throbbing in anticipation and so wet there’s no need for any extra lubrication. I lift my hips and thrust down in one fast motion, taking every bit of you inside me and moaning loudly as the sensation of being stretched and filled completely overwhelms my senses.

You move your hands to my ass and start moving me up and down your cock, fucking me as the waves crash behind us. The blanket falls away revealing our pleasure in the moonlight.

I suck on your earlobe as you continue to kiss and suck my tits while you pound your cock into me. Our groaning gets louder as we speed up and you bury your face in my hair as you explode inside of me, filling me with your cum.

Knowing you’ve filled my pussy with your hot semen sends me over the edge and my orgasm crashes over me not unlike the waves crashing on the sand…

Tish

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very nice

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Thought it was a story about us for a minute!

Nice story

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you!

By *antstoplaynowMan
over a year ago

uxbridge

Done sex on the beach !!!!!! Not the cocktail !!!!!!! Bloody sand

Post new Message to Thread