FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Any guys from rugby or football clubs got any stories to share?

Jump to newest

By *tag-slag OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

NCL

It’s my biggest fantasy being used by a sports team in the changing rooms. Love to suck and rim you all. Ever had any fun group meets With your team ? With women or TV’s…?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A good few years ago our rugby club after a game had the pleasure of a couple young lasses join us in the bath, they both got fucked by us all, very well used!

By *mithy13Man
over a year ago

stoke

"A good few years ago our rugby club after a game had the pleasure of a couple young lasses join us in the bath, they both got fucked by us all, very well used!"

over a year ago

This turns me on ALOT!

By *limguy49Man
over a year ago

Swindon

Not football or rugby

But I play for a field hockey team

Last season we all had fun with one of the ladies team after a game......

over a year ago

"Not football or rugby

But I play for a field hockey team

Last season we all had fun with one of the ladies team after a game...... "

Hockey lasses are terrific sluts! Cannot beat them. Good man!

By *eester GreyMan
over a year ago

Welwyn

So this is from a female friend and happened a few years ago. Quite possibly twenty years.

Anyway. This young lady had not long turned 22. She'd been in a serious relationship since school and one evening she'd gone for a drink with work colleagues and in the same pub she saw her boyfriend with another woman getting very friendly. She stormed over and ended it there and then .

On the Saturday, two days after the break up her friends dragged her out to the local rugby club for drinks. The evening got louder and louder and she ended up on a table drinking with five lads from the club. Her friends had long since departed. She was merry but not incapacitated. Before coming out her friends had got her dressed up so she was in a spray on skirt, heels and a tiny top with no bra.

The lads were extremely flirty and touchy but she made no effort to stop the attention. As the club was shutting they suggested moving to one of their flats. This being around 1am. She threw caution to the wind and went with them. She got in the back seat of a cab with two of the lads and the rest followed behind.

She said that within seconds of getting in her top came off and the lads had a tit each in their mouths.

The cab ride lasted 10 minutes or so and she ended up being carried into the flat having lost her shoes. Her skirt was pulled off leaving her naked. She then was fucked and sucked the five guys. She ended up in bed as the sun was coming up and spent the Sunday with two of the guys taking turns. As she only had a skirt she had to borrow a t-shirt and get a lift home barefoot.

She said that she was leaking cum all day on the Monday and her pussy was raw. However she said that it was the best night of her life.

By *rNightMan
over a year ago

Coventry

My other half and me had a threesome with a work colleague of mine who I also played football with. She always came to watch our games, usually the only one there.

Our home venue had just two pitches and four changing rooms. It was a freezing wet muddy day and most of the lads quickly changed and went home. This left four of us in the changing room, sat around chatting by the heat lamp. She shouted asking how long we’d be, I told her to come and wait in the warm.

We all slowly carried on showering and changing, out of nowhere she looked at the guys cock who’d we’d 3sum with and said “that looks smaller than I remember”

Him not being shy, walked towards her and said warm it up with your hand, nobody ever gets her to back down so she did. We all watched then as soon as she started sucking him I encouraged the other two to get one too.

Long story short, we were in there for quite a while and she enjoyed all three of them. Thankfully I had the keys to lock up so we didn’t get interrupted lol.

Easily one of our best memories, I just would like the whole team next time

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *luttyritaCDTV/TS
over a year ago

London

Biggest fantasy ever

By *eviant KnightMan
over a year ago

Norton

With the Rugby guys on a trip to jersey we took a group of girls back to the hotel, and ended up with 3 of them and 8 of us taking turns

A few months later whilst playing for an invitational team, we told the rest about this night in Jersey and it turns out, these same three girls had done the same with 4 other teams in the league

By *luttyritaCDTV/TS
over a year ago

London

"With the Rugby guys on a trip to jersey we took a group of girls back to the hotel, and ended up with 3 of them and 8 of us taking turns

A few months later whilst playing for an invitational team, we told the rest about this night in Jersey and it turns out, these same three girls had done the same with 4 other teams in the league"

Hot

By *exymarvelMan
over a year ago

cardiff

Post new Message to Thread