Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Mr Müller….

Jump to newest

By *OXO2018 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

It all started about 10 years ago when I worked in a petrol station and he delivered milk (hence mr Müller) we’d always chatted and made good eye contact and I never thought anything of it. I left the petrol station and thought I’d never see him again….

A couple of months pasted and my routine was get fuel on a Wednesday pay day, I always pay at the pump but this particular day it wasn’t working so I have to go in and just as I’m leaving there he is Mr Müller and he looks at me in a way I’ve not been looked at in a long time. “ hello Mr Müller” I say to him “how are you? It’s been a while?” I say “I’m good, thanks” he says still looking at me not quite knowing who I am “you don’t recognise me do you?” I say “yes, but I can’t think where do I know you from” “that’s a bit rude lol, well hopefully you’ll remember soon” I walk away. He runs out after me “I remember now, I just didn’t realise how pretty you were from behind the counter” “oh thank you” I say we smile and walk away.

I go home and have wet dreams about him, I never realised how hot he was…Weeks go by without me seeing him never planning on seeing him but hoping I would. Then it happened I saw him and it was very much like last time. “ hey you, you look beautiful today” “thank you mr Müller so do you” I pay for my fuel and as I come I here “Lou, Lou, Lou, come here I go over “yes Mr Müller how can I help you?” “I’ve been hoping to see you for weeks” “ok” “I fancied you at the petrol station you know, I’ve not stopped thinking you”…..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *OXO2018 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

“Oh thank you very much, not gonna lie I’ve been hoping to see you as well used to make my mornings” he smiles and reaches out to touch my hand away because I’m not sure how comfortable I feel about that “oh sorry, is that too much?” “ no it’s okay, I just wasn’t expecting it” he then reaches for my hand again. This time, I let him touch me. It has nice soft hands and fingers, which I’ve never noticed before. “ do you have a lovely soft skin you know” “ thank you” I giggle you like a schoolgirl “I’d best to be off I’ll catch you later” and with that we’re part ways. My pussy is literally throbbing at this point, so attracted to him and this whole situation.

A few days pass and I cannot stop thinking about him at all he’s ever done, is give me a smile and touch my hand. We get to the next week and I’m seeing they’re excitedly. Hoping it’s gonna turn up the polls in and I’m very excited pussies. We get to the next week and I’m seeing they’re excitedly. Hoping it’s gonna turn up the polls in and I’m very excited. My pussy is throbbing just thinking about him, well I’m very disappointed because it’s not him it’s some old man I feel quite embarrassed that I got myself so excited about seeing him.

A couple of weeks go bye without seeing him and I think it’s probably for the best because I really wanted to have sex with him and not sure it would happen, and I like to get what I want. Later that day I receive a random message saying “ got milk” from an unknown number. I was a bit weird it out because I don’t give out my number to anybody. I thought it was some sort of scam and then a couple of hours later I get another message saying “hi how are you? I’ve missed seeing you at the garage” reply, asking “who is this?” “ it’s Neil….” they’re trying to work out who it was because I don’t know a Neil I’m at work and I can’t go on my phone when I actually get back on my phone. I have another message, “It’s Neil MrMuller, I got your number from where you used to work, that’s okay?” in fact it was not okay how do they give out my number I thought we are looking back on things I’m glad they did because what happened next was pretty exciting….

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *eed AttentionMan
over a year ago

Oxford

Go on…..

By *OXO2018 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

“I guess it’s ok, but if they asked say you didn’t hear back from me deal?” “Deal, I like to be discreet you can be my little secret” which I’ve never been called before.

“Good morning beautiful, I hope I get to see you today” “good morning, well it is Wednesday” as I pull into the petrol station, I get a phone call “hello?” “Where are you?” “At the petrol station of course” lol “me too, come round the side” I’m instantly excited, but I take my time going round wondering what he’s going to say do and say…..

I pull over and he smiles at me a lovely genuine smile he walks over my heart is beating out of my chest I’ve never been so nervously excited to see someone. I roll my window down “Hello trouble, you ok?” “I’m good, you?” “I’m always better when I see your beautiful face, get out for a minute” I get out he looks around and he kisses a deep passionate kiss, he pushes me against the wall and continues to kiss me as I moan “shhhh” “I’m sorry I can’t not moan when your kissing me” he stops and walks away, he messages me “your so beautiful, but to loud” “I can’t help being loud I like you to know I’m enjoying” “I could tell how excited you was, I could fell your rock hard nipples against my chest I wouldn’t to suck them, but you was to loud lol, next time I put my hand over your mouth so you can’t talk”

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *2spikeMan
over a year ago

Southsea

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Getting interesting

More please

By *OXO2018 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

After that we still chatted, I now know his whole life story, which I’m not used I just want to fuck and go, I explained about mine and fab and said he never be able to share someone like that, but it was different with him and I ended being happy he had someone to talk to.

I didn’t see him again for a few weeks but chatted everyday and seeing each other wasn’t ever mentioned again I thought oh he’s avoiding me after last time but fate had other ideas.

Because that morning I decided to treat myself to a car wash, and just as I was about to go in there’s a knock on my window, and it’s him mr Müller with that same cheeky smile “hello beautiful, you ok?” “I’m good, you?” “You I’m always better for seeing you, and you hope in?” “Of course”…. I drive forward and the car wash starts, and he leans over and kisses me passionately I moan “oh sorry” “don’t be sorry I like you loud, no one can here you in here sit on your hands” he says so I do “good girl” he undoes my jacket and my shirt I moan again and all he’s done kiss me and undo my clothes “god you’ve got amazing tits” he says as he gets my hard nipples out “mmmm they are hard aren’t they” he kisses me more and more I’m getting wetter and wetter he moves down and licks my left nipple and then starts to get rougher “you like that don’t you?” Yes I nod he carries and I can’t help but let out a “oh my god finger my pussy” he stops “you want my fingers in your pussy? Do you deserve them?” “Yes please I’m begging you to finger me” with that he kisses me even more and tease my nipples at this point I was ready to cum without him even touching my pussy.

With that the car wash stops! “I’d better go now, goodbye my dirty little secret”

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *ot manMan
over a year ago

long eaton

Hope there’s more

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

excellent

By *OXO2018 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

And that was the last time we meet, his rote got changed and chats got less and less I guess we both just moved on…

But if we continued to meet I’m guessing this is how it would go…

Weeks have passed without seeing MrMuller but we have chatted all day every day and every time I see a Müller lorry I get excited and message him and it’s always not him unfortunately.

I’m on annual leave and get my normal “morning beautiful” message which makes me smile “guess where I am?” “My town? Lol” “well actually I’m outside your house” my heart skips a beat thinking he’s actually outside but he doesn’t know my address “did I scare you? Lol” “no of course not lol, here’s my address if you wanna pop over” he replies “I’m at work, maybe another time?” “Sure thing MrMuller”

The next I’m at my old place of work getting fuel and a car wash and a Müller lorry pulls in and it’s him “hello dirty little secret” he says with a wink “hey you” we exchange secret smiles and I melt! With just that one look he has an amazing effect on my body, just like that he goes nothing more which I’m disappointed about.

My phone rings and it’s him “mr Müller, how can I help?” “You home yet?” “Yes, just got in, you ok?” “Nope,….. I’ve got something I need your help with?…. He sent you a picture is big hard cock and I’m instantly wet just thinking about him “ so can you help me?” I don’t ever have paper at my house it’s something I don’t do it with him he seems different “okay you can come over in 10 minutes” “ I want you naked in your hallway, playing with yourself leave your front door open, so I can just walk in” strangely I agree to do everything you asked me to do I start playing with my pussy, on my stairs with my vib getting hornier by the second.

He arrives we kiss a passionate he pushes me against the wall holding my arms above my head with one manly hand and fingering me with the other “tell me what you want you dirty slut” I love being called names so I almost cum at this point “ your cock, your big hard cock in my tight, wet pussy” “ok” he drags me to my stairs slides in deep “fuck your so wet” “yep that’s what you do to me” we carry on fucking, like teenagers he seems to last for ages which is good because I have amazing stamia.

We part ways and he says he’ll message but I never

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Hope there is more to this please

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

By *oyntzMan