Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Teacher......

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Like most men, I will occasionally message a female on here.

If I am honest, I don't generally expect a response....get the impression most females ignore pretty much every message, unless you are a young stud with a six pack (you have no idea what you are missing ladies....try an older guy for once!!)

However, a year or so ago, I sent a message to a young lady..She said she was 22, new to the area, having moved from the midlands and looking for company.

To my amazement, I got a response. She attached a picture. Nothing sexy, just her in everyday clothes, but could tell she had a lovely figure and a pretty face.

She was honest. She was attached but her partner was not due to join her in her new place for a few months and she wanted some playtime before he arrived.

I sent my picture and half expected that would be it but she responded immediately. Wanted to meet.....wow.

Now I am a married man so could not escape easily, but the fact she wanted to meet on a weekday morning (as she was waiting to start her new job in a few weeks), made it almost perfect..I was working from home and could escape on the days my wife went to work.

So it was arranged. A Wednesday morning. 10am.

She lived about a 15 minute drive away and, when I arrived, I was greeted at the door by a quite stunning young lady, beautiful looks, a petite but curvy figure and very well spoken.

I invited me in. She was wearing a longish bath robe, but I could see she had stockings on, and a lacy bra was visible via the opening on the robe.

We chatted. I was curious why she picked me. She was way out of my league, but she said she had a picture of what she wanted, and I ticked the boxes... plus, I was polite on my messages and one of the few not insisting on naked pictures etc...!

We finished our chat..she slowly stood up and gently undid the robe tie and let it drop to the floor...wow... she looked fantastic... it took all my will to not simply cum in my pants at that moment!

She led me upstairs...'all yours' she said....'whatever you want'.

I stepped forward and kissed her. So very responsive. Beautiful soft lips that I just knew would feel amazing around my cock, so I instructed her to kneel. She did and quickly had my trousers and undies around my ankles.

She gently sucked and licked until I could take no more. Shot my load directly down her throat...she did not waste a drop!

I then instructed her onto the bed, asking her to play with herself whilst I watched.

Within a few minutes I was back ready for action...I positioned myself between her now dripping wet thighs and went down on her. So sweet, like honey. She moaned, squirting like I had never witnessed before.....

I spent the next few hours, fucking her in pretty much every position imaginable.... pure heaven.

When I left, she politely thanked me, saying I was the teacher she needed......

That should have been the end of the story, but not quite.

A few weeks later we got an email from my daughter school, introducing the new teacher and yes, you guessed, it was her!

Parents evening has never been quite so awkward!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ichard7Man
over a year ago

Southeast Kent, Marden.

Great story

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *orny1-4uMan
over a year ago

newcastle

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *othardandfreeMan
over a year ago

Dundee

[Removed by poster at 07/03/23 17:24:39]

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *hugwelMan
over a year ago

Jersey

We have a parents evening tomorrow some cracking teachers at the school,our neighbour is American and a school teacher very sexy lady sunbathes in a thong bikini when her daughter has sleep over days with the father.

By *innymac34Man
over a year ago

Clare

By *yrman57Man
over a year ago

Ayr

Outstanding !!!

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago