Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

cuckold

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i would really love to watch the wife head off wit a guy 4 a few hours ,, and then come back and tell me all about it ,,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"i would really love to watch the wife head off wit a guy 4 a few hours ,, and then come back and tell me all about it ,, "

over a year ago

That sounds really fun to do. I also love the idea of being a bull and humiliating the cuck by making him watch while restrained and maybe be fluffer for me before and after.

over a year ago

That sounds temptinf

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

We have done this a few times ,wife enjoys it I enjoy hearing all when she comes home nothing humiliating, when we go to clubs or partys now if a guy is fucking her she will say this is how so and so done it or ,,watch this its so horny,also love her smelling of cum

over a year ago

"We have done this a few times ,wife enjoys it I enjoy hearing all when she comes home nothing humiliating, when we go to clubs or partys now if a guy is fucking her she will say this is how so and so done it or ,,watch this its so horny,also love her smelling of cum"

over a year ago

I travel

over a year ago

I have met a few couples who enjoy cuckolding and it's my favourite. I'm currently speaking to a husband where the wife knows nothing about it but I have met her once pretending to give a quote for work they are needing done. Cut a long story short while they were horny one night he asked if she would like to fuck the young workman who gave the quotation. I have to call back some day this week and have another look and chat her up. Exciting times lol

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

wow tats sounds good sporty ,, think ill try get a quoate lol

over a year ago

I have done this on many an occasion over the years.

Always pre-planned.....Hubby and wife have discussed and I make the middle man....

Meet in public place, usually the hubby and we then plan to the last detail what is about to happen and then lo and behold I turn up and lady's fantasy is done.

I have acted out role as hotel porter, workman at house, burglar etc etc etc.

Always a pleasure

over a year ago

"i would really love to watch the wife head off wit a guy 4 a few hours ,, and then come back and tell me all about it ,, "
I once went round to some swing friends. He left for work and I screwed her for 3 hours or so. Even rang him while we were having fun.

over a year ago

"I have met a few couples who enjoy cuckolding and it's my favourite. I'm currently speaking to a husband where the wife knows nothing about it but I have met her once pretending to give a quote for work they are needing done. Cut a long story short while they were horny one night he asked if she would like to fuck the young workman who gave the quotation. I have to call back some day this week and have another look and chat her up. Exciting times lol "

Brilliant

over a year ago

Sound exciting with these stories

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/01/13 20:32:13]

Post new Message to Thread