Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

from couples to a single guy and how it change us

Jump to newest

By *elrose57 OP   Couple
over a year ago

reading

we first started to swing with other couples, and went to many parties meeting and playing with many over our times, then at this one party we went to there was this single guy there making up the numbers well he took shine to my wife and was soon looking for a _pare bed to take her to and no doubt fuck her, and there i was in the kitchen when they come back down, she lent over an kissed me and i could taste cock on her lips ,

we sat there and had few drinks and he did not go of looking for his next , he then just come out with it and just said , how do you both feel about coming back to my place and carry this on there, well looking at the big smile o my wifes face i knew she liked the idea of it .

we arrived at his place and he got more drinks and he soon started to kiss the wife and openly touch her in front of me, soon he had her knickers of and i can say now pure joy to watch his fingers work there way into her, as he did she undid his trousers and released his cock , a cock i knew had already been in her, but to see her fingers around it shaft so kinky and so erotic, i was glued to the spot , but then she dropped down looked up at me and kissed his cock head , i could see his precum on his cock head she licked this of, she then got me to get down and take a closer look , close up was awesome, she pulled his cock out of her mouth and we kissed, suck a strong taste and odor of cock, she went back and sucked more and back to kiss me again , he then said join her suck my cock to , without hesitation i got close and my wife held his cock pulled the foreskin back and guided his cock into my mouth, it felt so natural and i was loving it , i then thought about this cock had already fucked my wife and i wanted to see him do it again , my wife got up and they kissed and as they kissed i carried on licking and sucking his cock, it was the he pulled his cock out and i watched as they made there way to the bedroom,

once in the room he laid my wife on the bed she parted her legs for him, and sure like she had already done once this night, i watched as he got on the bed and got between her legs his cock nudging her pussy i could see his precum dripping on her and found it so exciting then without warning he pushed and his whole cock head went in my wife , my eyes nearly popped out of my head , my wife on the other hand closed her eyes and and let out one very sexual moan, he pushed his cock deeper and then pulled out but kept his cock head in her he then went deeper, he started to fuck my wife in front of me and i was transfixed to the spot my wife holding his arse as he fucked her and boy could this guy fuck, he soon had her close to coming but slowed down and then plunged in her again , he held there and then resumed , this time he did not slow down his ares became a blur, he was close , there was no way i could stop this NOT that i wanted to if i be honest , i watched as he plunged in for one last time and released a torrent of his semen into my wife's very welcoming pussy,

he kept his cock deep in her no doubt leaking more semen into her pulsing pussy, i looked around not sure as to what to do, it was then my wife looked at me and smiled , she then told me when they went up to the room first time at the party he asked her if he got me to suck his cock tonight he could fuck her without a condom and that once he had he could fuck her more times, she said yes thinking i would not do it ,

but going by the look on her face she was very happy i did , he then said i knew you would and i was right , he then pulled my wifes legs open and showed me his cum leaking out he then said bet she tastes lovely down there , he had a way of making me do things i had not thought of, well truth is i had thought of it and wanted to see my wife fucked and i liked the look, i had read about cuckold meets and how the husband licked his wife out after another guy and loved the idea of it,, here in front of me was a fucked pussy, i got closer and the aroma intoxicating , i poked my tongue out and tasted his sperm, my tongue tingled and then i moved in and slurped and poked my tongue right into his mess, i closed my lips over hers and sucked , my mouth filled with his cum, i did not feel revulsion, as i sucked more i found i swallowed some and then more , when i got up he was hard again and went back into my wife and fucked her again, i knew i did not get all of his semen out and the idea of him fucking his cum deeper turned me on big time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *anky677Man
over a year ago

Near-by

By *yTreacleMan
over a year ago

Winchester

luscious

By *ntman83Man
over a year ago

Walsall

Sounds like a hot night

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *elrose57 OP   Couple
over a year ago

reading

by the time we got home we was both shattered , but in the car my wife was more concerned about me and asked if i was ok with how it all went, i told her i was , i asked her if she liked him cumming in her , she admitted it felt wonderful, but was sorry for allowing it, i pulled over and said look i was there i could have stopped it but i did not i then asked her if she wanted to see him again, she said she did and he had given her his number , i told her to text him and thank him for an amazing evening , his message read it was awesome i loved it and so want to be a part of both your lives in a very sexual way if i can.

the following day was a Saturday and at five in the afternoon the door bell rang and there was Graham on the doorstep with two bottles of wine , i was not expecting him , but unknown to me my wife had got a message from him and she invited him over,, she was still in the bathroom .

as she come down in her dressing gown he took her in his arms and they snogged he pulled her gown open there she stood in her sexy undies , fuck she looked so sexy, they went into the lounge and i went and got the glasses on my return he was fingering her , her knickers bulging from his hand under them, felt funny poring them drinks while he fingered her on our sofa , but i had to go and have a shower, so of i went , would they sit there and wait for me ,, yes like fuck they would, when i come back down there was my wife on the floor legs wide open and he was already in her pussy , so horny to walk in and they where fucking he was fucking nice and slow pulling right out his cock head just touch his precum coating her he pulled away as i walked in and said , go on nick taste her did i need a second invite here was a guy inviting me to lick my own wife's pussy that he had lubed up with his precum, fuck she taste divine a taste i loved so much and got used to as i did this my wife took pity on his cock and licked and sucked him,she then got up and said come on lets carry this on up in the bedroom , once up there she was down on him again sucking him i just went down and joined her we kissed as we both licked and sucked his cock , his breathing got more heavy i was expecting but still took me by surprise his cock exploded semen in her mouth my mouth and some dripped down and landed on my legs we kept kissing and sucking he was grimacing as he cum, i had now tasted his cum two days running my wife got up and kissed him, i picked up the two lumps of thicker semen that had landed on my legs and put it in my mouth , i got up and told them i was going down to have a drink and asked if they wanted anything , my wife smiled , as i left the room i said want to see you fucking when i come back in a while, i went and got my drink and went on the landing after a while i could here my wife getting fucked, i kept out enjoying the sounds , i heard him say im going to fill you up again with more of my cum, and my wife saying yes please, my wife was cumming as he did and was pure joy, i walked back in and just as he was pulling out, i raised my glass and said cheers , we sat talking for a while and my wife put her knickers back on and every now and then i looked and could see a rather damp patch , we all went down and had some more wine , they kissed more my wife holding his cock , her fingers around his cock looked so sexy, she smiled at me and said you dont mind if graham fucks me again soon hes getting aroused , my wife got on her hands and knees he pulled her dripping knickers to one side he positioned his cock and he slid in ball deep in one move, he fucked her fast to start and slowed down and then deeper , i could see juice dripping out and was sure most was his spent spunk from the first fuck, soon my wife was going to be rewarded with yet more of his semen , he pulled out and got my wife on the sofa, her legs wide he went back in and they fucked he was ball deep and at the point of no return, he then pumped his third load of the day out the second in her pussy, i was sure he was pushing spunk right up into her womb , so kinky so erotic, my wife lay there legs open leaking more semen out i pulled her knickers back over to help prevent more of his spunk getting onto our leather sofa , we drank more and got little pissed , he then dared me to lay on the floor looking up and got my wife to stradle my face she then pulled her knickers to one side and before her pussy touched my face juice was dripping out , she pulled herself open and was was she wet hers to but most of it was his

By *pareMan
over a year ago

Watford

By *pareMan
over a year ago

Watford

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Wow think I’d enjoy that too

By *lippy02Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Oh yes a nice cuckold type scenario.

By *ibi_curiousCouple
over a year ago

Shepperton

over a year ago

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

over a year ago

By *aitingstillMan
over a year ago

East of Cork

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *oetic licenceCouple
over a year ago

Darley Dale

Love this x

By *elrose57 OP   Couple
over a year ago

reading

during the week we swapped few messages, he asked us what we was up to on Friday, my wife said nothing well he sort of invited himself over , not that me or my wife minded, wife was getting ready and had taken some time , but she was down before he was due, there was excitement on us both, he pulled his car on the drive and i watched as he got out no need for him to knock the door i was there holding it open for him , he gave me a bottle of wine , he walked in took my wife in his arms and they snogged , watching him pull her onto his bulge was so kinky so good , just that act exerted his power over me, once they stopped kissing he shook my hand, i asked him if he would like a drink and he said Tea , my wife also asked for tea , so i went out and filled the kettle with lots of cold water and watched it to boil once made i went back into the lounge put them down and see my wife knickers bulge with his hand busy in then delving into her moist pussy, i went up to the bedroom to make sure everything was ok and that the candles and lights where just right, walking back in he was sat there with his cock out and my wife's head bobbing up and down, he smiled at me while having one hand on the back of her head , he pulled her of and i see her breathing heavy before she took a sip of Tea i kissed her , felt like i was approving , we talked for a while and my wife gripping his cock, his balls hanging down, my mind thinking of the contents that was held within his balls, and knowing where it would be going.

he got up and no Tea d*unk from him he took my wife's hand and i watched as he lead her to the bedroom, no doubt he wanted to fuck her , i followed once in the room they kissed again , i dropped down and removed my wife's silky knickers as she lifted her leg he put his fingers in her she lifted her leg and placed it on the side of the bed making sure he had easy open accesss to her pussy , his fingers went inside and her eyes closed next i moved up and removed her bra, exposing her to him, he then moved her to the bed , she lay down and she held her legs apart he played with her pussy, he then got on the bed moved in-between her legs she pulled her lips open, i watched as he rubbed his cock head over her lips and pushed in, her cunt gave in and he was now inside her, he fucked her slow but deep , each time he went right up he nudged his cock into her cervix, his cock head coated in her juice, soon he would be exchanging hers for lots of his own , he plunged deeper and faster each time, bringing her to the point of cumming then slowing down, at this point i was just a bystander, he then stopped and asked me to go and get his cup of Tea, i went of and come back with it, he was pounding away and as i come back in he was flooding her with cum, i put the cup down and he pulled out his cock coated with semen, he then got me to lick and suck, well he told me to clean his cock , i went down and licked along the shaft and licked his semen of as i sucked the tip he squeezed it and a thicker lump of cum oozed onto my tongue, then i was needed between my wife's legs licking her out and sucking most out i knew there was no way i would get it all, we sat talking for a while .

he got hard again, this time he told me to take the cold tea out and not to come back untill called, i left and waited outside, i liked it out on the landing listening to them fuck , my wife was more vocal and and she was telling him how his cock felt so deep in her and he told her he was going to flood her with more cum and that she was going to sleep with every drop in her , then as he staretd to cum , my wife telling him to fuck her and she was cumming .

when i got back in she was laying there with her knickers back on i bent over and kissed her , he then got up and dressed and said he had early start in morning and i see him to the door, as he left he said no licking ,

i got back in the bed with wife she kissed me again and said she loved me and thanked me for such a wonderful time

By *allpaul888Man
over a year ago

llangollen

Fantastic story, would love to be the other guy, or to be the OP for that matter…..

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *kivi Bi MaleMan
over a year ago

North Shields

Excellent, more please!!!

By *andyandmickCouple
over a year ago

chilwell

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great Story!

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Near Fareham

Fantastic story x

By *4funXXXMan
over a year ago

cheshire

Very similar story to when me and my then mrs went to a club Met a guy a couple of times. Every time he fucked her he filled her with cum and she loved it.

By *elrose57 OP   Couple
over a year ago

reading

well it happens the wife meets the guy she likes and everything goes out the window apart from the contents of his balls , she happily takes that home,, its part of life

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

beautiful

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

By *aribbean King 1985Man
over a year ago

South West London

Its funny how certain couples claim they're not looking for single men but look at my profile even when I'm not looking for any couples myself

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ertscpl1 2000Couple
over a year ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

Sounds awesome ??

Post new Message to Thread