Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Ice and Fire...

Jump to newest

By *ingdongandBelle OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bishops Strortford

It is a little while since I have posted a story. Hope you like this one...

You are laid on purple sheets, your body propped up with several pillows. You are bound, blindfolded, have a ball gag between your teeth. There are wireless earphones filling your ears with classical music, music that is designed to set your pulse racing and imagination soaring.

Something touches your shin, it is gentle like silk and slowly glides up your body towards your knee, catching slightly here you have shaved your legs. The pleasant sensation travels along your thigh and belly before stopping at your breast. The pale skin contrasts against your brown nipple which now begins to feel he the sensation, the soft brushes of a circular movement making it hard and erect, causing it to become more pronounced against your areola. The feeling continues slowly across your breasts until it reaches your other nipple.

You can feel my presence, you know I’m there but can neither see, hear or communicate with me as the silky object moves to your face, around your nose, cheeks and forehead.

It touches your chin and then your throat. You feel the material as it is stretched across your windpipe, it tightens. The material is not a small piece, you wonder if it might be a scarf or headscarf? As it tightens you feel it begin to constrict a little and swallow involuntarily, you neither worry nor panic, after all you trust me and love me. There is a sharp pinch to your nipple and you flinch, causing the material constricting your throat to tighten more. You lay your head back in to the pillow and try to force yourself to relax. As I move away, you realise the material is still tight and still in place unconsciously accepting that it has been tied to the bedpost.

My hands find your shoulders and gently trace their shape, moving down your arms to your elbows and then forearms and wrists. They check your bindings and you feel me no more, knowing I have moved away.

It could be 30 seconds that passes, it could be 5 minutes, aware of the slight tightness around your throat you lay unable to do anything but wait for my return.

There is a sudden sharp sensation, it is cold on the sole of your foot. Your initial reaction is to jerk away, you try, but cannot, your legs and feet are bound. The sensation lasts for no more than a second, but then is repeated on your other sole and again you try to pull away. You feel hands gently touching your toes, gently holding them in place as the sensation returns cold but burning, wet but not excessively so. It takes a few seconds before you realise its ice upon your body.

The ice gently glides around your foot, never touching your toes and never staying in a particular area. The sensation is pronounced and very real but it is not pain.

The coldness moves slowly to your ankle, moving constantly, it never lingers as it caresses your skin before finding its way up and down both of your legs from ankle to thigh.

You begin to enjoy the narrow, wet trail and temporary coldness of where it has been as your body gets used to the sensation. The ice travels to your hip, across your abdomen on to your navel and makes your belly recoil. It continues to your chest, traces the shape of the outline of your breasts, dancing around them, over them and under them leaving only your nipples untouched.

Your nipples are hard, asking for and almost inviting the cool kiss of its solid crystalised coldness. As the ice touches them you flinch but not through shock or pain, it is a purer sensation. Your nipples are awoken, the nerves are ready to accept their pleasure and the ice, but unbeknown to you, alas it has almost melted away.

Where the ice has passed upon your smooth pale skin there is a wet trail. Feeling my movements you know my head is near your lower body. Before you can wonder why my breath touches your skin. My warm tongue follows the cold wetness of the ice as it begins to mop the excess moisture from you. Over your ankle, your shin. It doesn’t tickle, it isn’t hard or rough. It’s a sensation that is heightened because touch and smell are the only senses you have available to you. My mouth continues its journey following the trail from the ice. Your hip, belly and navel feel my tongue then your breasts. I suck your nipples hard, forcing you to gasp, your bpdy to flinch and the material around yout throat to tighten before I caary on to your face. I lick your cheek, I nibble your ear, hold your face and kiss your forehead before leaving you momentarily alone again.

You feel my body join yours, we are top to toe.

The material of my trousers touches your breast, my hips are against your midriff. Instinctively you want to move, create more room for me but you can’t. You are bound, you are a prisoner. My body moves and you feel my taught penis through my trousers as it brushes against your shoulder, my hips rest against your ear and my hands are on your open thighs.

You are surprised by your wetness; you can feel it but cannot do anything about it. You ache to be touched. Every fibre of your being is screaming for that first contact with your wet moist pussy and the relief from the aching passion and need that is building within you.

My hands firmly grab your inner thighs, you feel my body lower itself, and then you flinch as my tongue flicks your outer lips, I hear you moan as it finds its way inside. You want to lay back, become more comfortable , but you cannot. You want to grab my hair and push my head further into your aching pussy, but you cannot. You move your bottom trying to push yourself further towards me but can only move slightly, the silk around your neck constricts your throat without tightening. You lay still and you endure the frustration because deep down, the slut in you wants and needs the pleasure.

My mouth works slowly and methodically around your womanhood. It is coated in your juices as it explores your clit, your pussy lips, the inside and outside of your thighs. My large, strong hands rub them up and down, approaching, coming close to your pussy. Teasing that they may touch your wetness but only causing disappointment and adding to your hunger. You feel them on your buttocks, sometimes softly tracing their shape, sometimes a little more roughly, pulling your buttocks apart and brushing your star shaped anus before coming back and continuing their journey everywhere but where you truly want them.

You know you are being teased, you know that you hate it but you also know that you also love it, and soon you will be taken. Your sluts body used, pleasured and satisfied by this man that you know truly wants to be with and understands you.

I stop.

You are left alone on the bed. Hemp rope is holding your wrists tightly against its bars , you feel its little scratches and tickles, want to rub where it contacts you skin. Your arms are raised to the side of your head and the knots in the hemp do not pull or tighten as they imprison you, not allowing movement. Your back was resting straight against the pillows I placed behind you, but your bottom slid in your eagerness to have your pussy pleasured. You are neither sat nor laid, can neither pull or push yourself further upright as your legs are tied and gaping open. You are the one who chose to give yourself to me, chose to obey my instructions without any hesitation or complaint and now you are not as comfortable as you were. I decide to leave you in this position, as you are, uncomfortable and awkward.

You can’t see it, but I smile as I look at your full breasts. Your Nipples are swollen, bullet shaped and hard, it is obvious you are in a heightened state of anticipation. I stealthily approach your body, without sight or hearing you only have smell and instinct to warn you my approach, both fail you. You flinch in surprise as you feel my fingers enclose around your left breast. I am very gentle as I brush it with my fingers, teasing your already erect nipple. I put both of my hands underneath and lift it. Its naturally pliable, it folds around my fingers and I squeeze it gently. Its pale smoothness against the darker, rough skin of my fingers in sharp contrast with each other.

My mouth closes around your areola and I suck gently to begin with. The feel of your breast on my lips and tongue. I put my teeth to it and bite gently. You jerk feeling the sharpness of my teeth. I begin to suck, the vacuum I create becomes stronger as my mouth works harder and the pleasurable pain increases in intensity. It hurts, the deprivation of your senses increasing its sensitivity.

As I suck your tit, you feel my hand on your other nipple, it is pinched hard and there is a sharp pain as something cold clenches around it. You ball your fists against the pain and suck in breath. You realise it’s a clamp, my mouth on one nipple and a clamp applied to the other that I’m now pulling hard.

I take my mouth away and look at your face, your breathing has become a little quicker and a little shallower. Your lips are closing over the top and bottom of the ball gag and I imagine there is a little moisture in your beautiful, clear hazel eyes.

I want to kiss you, lose myself in your soft wet lips but cannot. My hand holds your left breast a little more roughly than I intended and I grab your nipple again between my thumb and finger. You expect the clamp that I apply. I pull both clamps together and your face reddens slightly. You look beautiful in your service.

Part Two to come. As always all comments are welcome good and bad.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By * perfect GentMan
over a year ago

here there and everywhere

A damned good read once again

Can't wait for part 2

By *loth280Man
over a year ago

Caversham

I love the way this builds up

over a year ago

Bishops Strortford

Thank you both for reading and your kind comments. I will post part two later.

over a year ago

Bishops Strortford

Part Two

It’s a few moments before you feel the crop flick against your breast, it is followed with a gentle kiss to the same spot and the slight sting is replaced by a warm wetness and gentle caress. Within a moment the crop returns with a sharp slap you cannot hear but do imagine, it leaves a small red mark above your nipple. It returns several more times, never breaking the skin but increasing the redness both in intensity and area. It burns a little before I dribble saliva onto the redness and rub it, soothing your skin a little, then my hand touches your face, my fingers gently brush your cheek. In your head, you hear “Good Girl”.

The crop is now touching your face, its end strap moves from your forehead, over your blindfold. As it passes your nose, for a brief moment you inhale the smell of the leather. It’s aroma unmistakable and beautiful, a smell you associate with being bound, being used. A scent that causes excitement, hunger and need, one that turns you on and brings out the animalistic nature of your slut. For a brief moment the need to have yourself filled, have yourself fucked, have your holes stuffed is overwhelming. Your hands ball in to fists, your stomach leaps with butterflies and your chest feels as though the pressure inside is going to erupt. You want to be touched so badly, you want to scream…….”Fuck.”

You barely register the crops onward journey and it is soon gone as it finds your chin, then your throat. You begin to calm, your mind reconnecting with the here and now as it continues its journey over your chest and belly. It does not travel smoothly, snagging here and there on your body. As it reaches your navel it is removed and you wait for and wonder where it might appear next?

You wait, anticipation heightening your senses. You have the remnants of your animal and you still ache for more. You wait……

Where is he? You can feel a slight breeze against your body but cannot feel any movement in the room. You are blind, you cannot hear. Have you been left? You wait….

There is only time now and you cannot keep track of it. How long has it been?You wait…

Should you call out? Would you be punished if you do? You wait….

You try to move. Wrists, ankles and throat are tied, your turn your head slightly trying to feel for any vibrations, any subtle hint that you are not alone. You wait…..

How long has it been? The music in your ears, was this the track when you were last touched? Was it a different one? You try to think, you don’t know. You try to concentrate on the music but can’t, Where is he? How long have you been here? You wait…..

It is an age when you feel pressure holding the toes of your foot in place. You jumped at the touch and cried out in surprise. The relief of the touch outweighs the fear of what is to come, but only for a moment, because something strange, something soft and greasy is being rubbed into your foot.

More to come

By *en4funoxonMan
over a year ago

Banbury

What a turn on this story is. Cannot wait for more.

By *sian SpiceMan
over a year ago

South West England/ West London

By *aughty Nas xxxMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 04/03/23 09:44:50]

over a year ago

Bishops Strortford

Thank yu for reading it. I will add part 3 later........

over a year ago

Bishops Strortford

Part Three

At the first touch your legs try to pull away but they can’t. I am holding your toes firmly but not hard and your ankles are still tied.

As I rub the baby oil into your skin it almost tickles but not quite. You have never enjoyed having your feet touched and I am aware of this. I spend two whole minutes before I move to your other foot and do the same. Firm circular movements with my thumb rubbing the smooth oil into the softness of your feet, spreading your toes, smoothing your nails. By the time I finish, you are no longer struggling, your legs are no longer trying to pull away.

I remove the silk from your throat and then your headphones. My hands spend a few seconds behind your head unfastening the clasp. You close your mouth and swallow before moving your jaw from side to side.

I do this for three reasons, the first is to kiss you, I pull your hair backwards, hard. Your head moves back, your jaw and chin are raised and my mouth finds yours. You feel my tongue probe, explore and taste you. You know that you have to respond with your tongue, I have told you this, and you dutifully put it into my mouth. I gently suck your tongue and you feel my mouth moistening yours.

The second reason is that I want to hear your reactions to what I am going to do next. It is important for my pleasure that I hear you yelp, wince, cry out with pain, cry out with joy, ask me to be harder, ask me to be gentler and react to my actions. If you are held by your throat, this might not be possible without discomfort.

The third reason is, because I have never touched your feet before and even though you are mine, your body is mine to do with as I please and in this place and in this moment, you have no free will, I am not punishing you, you have not been bad or naughty and I do not wish to hurt you.

I am doing this purely because I enjoy it and a part of that enjoyment for me is taking you to your limits but not exceeding them. You will always know that you have a safe word and even though you cannot refuse me anything, you should always know that you can communicate that word when there is any question of your comfort or safety being exceeded or compromised.

You don’t speak. I return to your feet and add a little more oil. My hands work slowly as I separate your toes again, rubbing the greasy moisture a little more roughly into every small part of them. Just to be devilish I gently trace a finger from your heel to your toes, following your small movement as your shackled leg cannot escape, one foot and then the other. You cannot see me smile as I hear your murmurs but imagine correctly that it’s there.

I take an implement I hope you have never experienced in this way before. It’s a common household implement, everybody has them. They are a useful utensil and now I am going to use this to use in a way it was never imagined for. I place the instrument against your heel, you feel several areas where your skin is gently pricked. I hold your toes and pull the fork along the thick skin at the bottom of your foot allowing it to make slight indentations as it glides over the oil. I listen intently for your reaction and am not disappointed as your body tenses and you wince. I draw it back down your foot. Removing the fork, I slap the arch of your foot hard, once, twice, you yelp both times and I use the fork again to scratch where I have slapped. I move to your other foot and begin with a slap, you draw in air and I am not satisfied so I slap it again, a little harder and am rewarded with another yelp.

The baby oil is now rubbed into the top of your foot and your shins. It’s applied with hard hands and long slow strokes. Its feels relaxing and even though you are a little apprehensive of what’s to come you allow yourself to enjoy it. My hands begin to touch above your knees and rub oil into your thighs before taking hold of your pussy lips, you are not expecting this and yelp as they pinch before sliding off with the oil.

I begin to unfasten your ankles, slowly. Your first ankle is freed and you pull your leg back, getting some feeling back into it and stretching your muscles, letting your hip gently rest. I allow this and unfasten the second. Once your ankles are unfastened, I release your wrists but leave your blindfold in place. I kiss you whilst you regain full movement in your limbs and wait patiently until I am happy.

“Hello Princess Belle, lay flat on your front” I instruct gently.

more to come

over a year ago

Bishops Strortford

Part Four coming tomorrow

over a year ago

Bishops Strortford

Part Four

I watch closely as you move from the bed, beginning on your knees.

Crawling, hands finding their unsure way into the mattress. You sense the edge and as you sit, your bare, slightly red bottom comes in to view. Your thighs flash open, your womanhood proudly displayed, shaved, wet, open, needing. Your slut breasts move freely, their nipples protruding, disloyal, traitorous, not even trying to hide your heightened state of horniness and I feel ready to explode.

I wish to place my body against yours, feel you under me. I want to put my hard, throbbing cock deep inside you, push you into the bed, put my hand to your throat, pull your hair, taste your tongue and give you my hot seed. I am almost overwhelmed by my need to take you, here and now, but this is my service. This is my submission. This is not about me and my needs, this is about my love for you, My Slut, My Whore, My Sub. This is why you trust me, this is why love me, this is why no other man could possess you as I do and this is why I will tend to your needs first.

As you are still blindfolded, I automatically give you my hand and guide you into the right position so that you lay back down on the bed comfortably. I decide to leave your ankles free but pull your arms to the sides and loosely tie your wrists to the bed.

Beginning at the base of your neck I massage oil into it and your shoulders. My touch is sometimes hard and sometimes soft. I knead your muscles and tease your skin in equal measure. I move down your back the same way, over your buttocks and down your legs. I rub oil into your ankles and then I sit on your legs as I re oil your feet. I am a little harder this time, my thumbs find pressure pints and dig in to your arches. I strongly rub the sides and soles of your feet and you moan and take deep breaths. My hands are strong, my bodyweight is on you, this is uncomfortable for you but you endure, you don’t want to disappoint me, you don’t want to be weak and you don’t ask me to stop. You feel my weight shift from your legs and I leave the bed.

You hear me approach your upper body.

“This is for your slut thoughts.”

I dig the tips of the fingers from both of my hands slowly, very hard down your back. They glide in the oil and as they return, it’s the heels of my hands applying the pressure of the whole of my bodyweight that pushes you deeper into the mattress. I switch from fingers tips to nails. My nails are short and not very sharp but you inhale deeply as they rake down your back. My hand returns again but much more gently this time, almost caressing where my nails have been. I rake your back again but this time rake your buttocks too. You cry out softly. I leave your skin to burn for the few seconds it takes for the sensation to ease and I do it again. There are red marks appearing where I rake your back over and over, eight times in total I do this watching as the red, angry, marks appear and grow. I pick up the fork.

Placing the prongs between your shoulder blades, I apply a little pressure and glide it across your skin. I watch as five, very distinct, neat red lines appear in its wake from your shoulder blades to the small of your back. I hear you draw breath, wince and feel you stiffen beneath me as the fire begins to burn. I wait a few moments, allowing the burn to subside a little and then pull the fork across one beautifully shapely buttock, and then the other.

Returning to your shoulders I lean over and drag the fork down the left side of your body, increasing and decreasing pressure as I please, then I pull it across your lower back and up your right side. I am slow and methodical. From there I create a cross across the whole of your back. Transforming the pale skin in to something more beautiful. A sign of a promise to forgive and to love, but also a promise of something else to you. A brand from your master that you can feel and wear, a brand of ownership, belonging and acceptance. I tell you how beautiful it is to see your skin change in colour and texture as I go but you already know, you can feel the burn.

Happy that you understand all of this, I put the fork down, pick up your phone and take several photographs. I put the phone down and rub baby oil into your skin, it soothes but there is still a slight burn where the fork has been. I untie your wrists.

“On to your knees please” I instruct.

More to come...........

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

over a year ago

Bishops Strortford

" "

Thank you. Will post more tomorrow

over a year ago

Bishops Strortford

Part Five weather you want it or not...

As you obey I give a little help. Standing back, I stare at you. You look to be in a position of prayer and/or shame. Your arms are folded out in front of you, your head is bowed. Your shoulders slope and torso rises as it reaches the highest part of your naked body. Your hips are in the air and breasts hang down naturally and loosely. The shape of your bottom is accentuated by your naked thighs, they are quite straight, almost at perpendicular to your bottom and your lower legs are supporting your stance.

“You excite me, your vulnerability excites me, your submission excites me and because it excites you too, you will be given what you both need for your self-perceived weaknesses and deserve for your sin. This is your whore position. When I instruct you to take the whore position this is what I expect”

“Yes Sir”

I approach you from behind. My hands reach your buttocks and gently pull them apart, spreading them and exposing the star shape of your anus. Its slightly darker in colour than the surrounding skin and I am hard as I moisten my index finger and touch its surface. I move my spit from your anus up and down between your buttocks. I wet my finger again and apply more moisture purposely staying away from your inviting pussy.

I taste your natural muskiness as my tongue probes deeply inside you. The feeling of your star on my tongue is different to anywhere else on your body. It may be in my mind of course, breaking the taboo attitude, caressing and invading your bottom is forbidden. This is supposed to be dirty, supposed to be unthinkable and perverse, never the less, your most intimate and private part has a feel on my tongue all of its own. The muscles of your buttocks are hard as I hold them tightly in place, your skin a little tender and still warm to the touch as my nose is lost between them and I add more saliva. Your anus is wet, your body seems relaxed and by your moans you are enjoying the sensations. This is not punishment, this is my being able to do as I wish, explore as I wish and show you that I can and will, do as I please to any part of your body.

I sit back, my hunger satisfied and gently rub my middle finger between your buttocks, spreading my saliva so that it glistens in the light. I put my little finger to my mouth and make it wet before slowly slipping it into your anus. I feel you tense and hear you exhale air, but you take the finger without complaint, the star shaped opening almost sucking it inside. I slowly move my finger in and out of you, its short nail not a danger and enjoy watching your hips move in a gently unison. I remove my finger and your hole does not close completely; my index finger is next to enter. Your anus grips it tightly, its slightly larger but still slides easily into you. I move forward and dribble a little more of my natural lubricant onto your body and watch as its frothy whiteness mixes before becoming clear and almost disappearing. You are making gentle gasps of pleasure and I smile, knowing that the feel of me inside you is pleasuring. It is not long before you are ready and my middle finger takes over. I finger your arse, watching it close around me and the enjoy the eroticism of not only your naked body but of the honesty and truth of your submission. I consider using a lady finger but today choose not to. Your bottom is beautifully shaped, I take my finger from your anus and kiss it again, before inserting both my index and middle fingers, I slowly allow them to force their way in, filling you, stretching you and I enter you as deeply as I can whilst the other hand is holding tightly to your hips. I do this for a minute, maybe two before slowly sliding my fingers out of you. I examine them, they seem clean but I excuse myself and go to wash my hand in the bathroom anyway. I return and you have not moved.

“Whores need to be punished, you need to be punished, don’t you agree?”

“Yes Sir”

“Good”

My arm raises, my hand flattens and I spank your left buttock hard. There is a sharp slap and you wince.

“Do you deserve to be punished?”

“Yes Sir”

Another spank this time to your other buttock.

“Through pain we can be enlightened. Do you want to be enlightened?”

“Yes Sir”

The left buttock again, hard again. You yelp.

“What are you?”

“I am a slut”

The right buttock.

“What are you?”

“I am a whore”

The left buttock.

I stop asking you questions for the moment and spank you hard and constantly. I can feel your body move forwards with each impact, you yelp and begin to shake but I do not stop. Your bottom is reddening and your cries increasing. Slap, my arm is raised again, slap another impact. My focus changes, I move from your buttocks to the back of your legs. As your bottom burns your legs begin to sting. With each impact of my hard strong fingers your legs redden and the change is beautiful to me. The skin dances making me think of leaves serenaded by a breeze, your buttocks a pair of angry eyes surrounded by a milky white sea and my hand caressing where my impacts had been, feeling the warmth of your skin. You are shaking gently, you sniff and breathe deeply, I wonder if you are sobbing slightly?

More to come........

over a year ago

Bishops Strortford

Its long, I know.

I realise its not as exciting or insightful as "Choose the most fuckable picture from the profile above" "Rate my wifes pussy" or the classic story and fantasy "Do you think I have a big cock"

So it is the last story I am posting for a while. Mine, like lots of other peoples stories do actually take alot of work, and to see them pushed down and lost by mindless shit that belongs on other forums, before people get a chance to read them makes me a little sad.

So here is the final part. All comments positive and negative are welcome.

I stop. Your buttocks are burning red and I gently sooth them with my hands before gently pulling them apart, and exposing the star shape of your anus. Its slightly darker in colour than the surrounding skin and I am hard as moisten my index finger and touch its surface. I move my spit from your anus up and down between your buttocks. I wet my finger again and apply more moisture purposely staying away from your inviting pussy.

“You know that you are strong, you know that you are beautiful, but you also know that this must be done because you are a Slut and you are a Whore”

I walk to your front; I pull your long dark hair gently and raise your head. I kiss you deeply, a long slow kiss full of sharing, feeling and care. I untie your wrists and then gently hold your face as I remove your blindfold. Your eyes are moist and I kiss each one in turn. I don’t speak.

Kneeling behind you, I shift your legs raising you bottom as high in top the air as I can. I see your inviting pussy; I know it is wet and I know you want it to be touched. I know that you are waiting for the time when you are given a purer pleasure and the release from the hunger that has been building inside your body and mind over the last hour. You want this hunger stayed, you want to be freed from this desire and you want to be fucked. I want this too but you still have more to endure, more to learn. You must be shown that choice and freedom are lost to you, you need to fully understand that you are mine body and soul, you belong to me and no one else. You are a self-confessed slut and whore; you consider yourself to have less worth than others and you consider yourself to be unworthy of love and value. I am here to show you that no matter how you feel, what you endure, you are more than that, at this moment in time I am your loving master, I am your whole world and you are mine. I use your camera again and take photographs of your red bottom before gently applying soothing oil.

I take a bottle of water and open it, I drink a small gulp and then ask if you are thirsty. You nod. I place some water in my mouth and transfer it to yours. A small gentle dribble, you catch it and I ask if you want more? You do so I place water in my mouth again and feed you.

I look into and lose myself in your hazel eyes for a moment, they are moist and tired. I lay beside you and hold you, kissing your forehead, running my fingers through your hair and cuddle with you. We spend several minutes, my hands constantly and gently caressing your hair, face and body and our mouths intertwining.

I gently break our hold and stand by the side of the bed. I am still dressed and I am sweating. There has been a bulge in my trousers for the vast majority of the time we have been together and I have been aching for your service.

“Come and remove my shirt”

You stand and begin to unfasten the buttons top to bottom. I feel your hands through the material and want them on my body. As you unfasten the buttons my shirt opens, you glimpse the hair on my chest and follow its line past my navel until the final button is unfastened. I hold out my arms and you take the shirt from my shoulders, pull it over one wrist and then the other. You know to fold the shirt and then place it on the drawers next to the bed. You move to me, put your arms around me, and we share a kiss. Your hands move up and down my back and I feel electricity in your soft, feminine touch.

You know what I like, you know your duty. You begin to brush my nipples with your nails, gently touching them and they harden. Your mouth closes around one of them and I feel the warmth and wetness of it as my nipple is gently kissed and sucked. My body stiffens to your touch, your hands explore me and they move to my waistband. You look at me and I nod giving you permission to unfasten my trousers.

You kneel and work at my belt slowly and gently. You unfasten the button and pull down my zip. I am hard and as you pull my trousers down my legs you can see the bulge in my underpants, a slight damp spot where pre cum has been rubbing into them. I lift my legs in turn and you remove them, fold them and place them onto the drawers before coming and kneeling in front of me again.

You pull my underpants down over my buttocks and thighs, my cock springs out and I smile as I watch you lean forward and lick its head, taking my precum onto your tongue. You remove my underpants completely and leave them on the floor.

Your hand moves to my erect manhood, you hold the bottom of its shaft and place it in your mouth. Slowly you close your mouth and suck gently. Your hands touch my balls and massage them, as your lips move up and down my cock. You take me deep into your mouth and my hands find your long soft hair, I entwine my fingers into it, curling its silky warmth around my knuckles and gently bring you to a slow rhythm of my choosing. Your warm softness excites and teases the head of my swollen cock, I know that there will be small spots of pre cum going into your mouth and you will be swallowing my lifeforce.

I feel that I am beginning to build to orgasm and although to explode inside your wonderful mouth and see my seed spill down your chin would be a wonderful and sensual experience, I am not yet ready to have you satisfy me, you have other duties to perform.

I pull your head away from me, you look up and I smile. My whole body wishes to feel your touch.

“Massage me” I instruct quietly as I lay on my front.

You take some oil and rub it onto your hands, you begin with my shoulders and spread it onto my skin. You are gentle, feminine in your touch as your hands glide over my shoulder blades, back and buttocks. I raise myself to a kneeling position, my bottom in the air and you apply oil to my anus. Gently rubbing your finger in and out of my buttocks and over the erogenous hole. You fingers move slowly; you apply a little more pressure but do not venture inside. You wonder if I wish you to? But decide if I do, I will tell you. Your hand wonders to my balls, they are hanging loosely and you gently cover them with the oil. You feel my reactions and hear my small sounds of pleasure and know that this is why you are here. You are here to serve and it is a role you have come to enjoy. The intimacy of master and submissive does not always have to be hard and this pleases you. I lay back down flat and you rub my thighs and calves.

You mount my body; your bottom touching my lower back and begin to move up and down sliding in the oil. Your pussy is wet and it also touches my skin sending small ripples of relief and pleasure through your body. This you are doing to please us both. I feel your wonderful buttocks moving on my body, your weight helping my muscles relax and I feel sharp, stubbly hair from your pussy as it glides and scratches across me. We are both smiling, you laugh and I love the sound. You turn over and begin to rub your body over mine, your head is beside my head and your skin is beautifully soft and sensual against my own. I move my head to the side and we kiss.

I turn over. You sit on my belly. My cock is inches away from our bottom and pussy and I want nothing more than to drive myself deep inside you but I won’t, not yet. You rub oil onto my chest gently massaging it into my pectoral muscles catching my nipples. I think of reaching out and grabbing your breasts, pushing them closer together and kneading them but decide to sit up a little, pull you closer to me and kiss you for a few seconds. I lay back down, close my eyes and relax enjoying the sensation of your soft hands touching my body. I move my arms from my side and put them above my head.

“Come here”

You shuffle your bottom across my body, over my navel up to my chest. You are sat pinning me in place and you enjoy the reversal of power. I look into you sweet pussy. I can see its pink inner and it is beautiful. Your belly above it and breasts hanging down glistening with oil.

“Come closer and open your pussy for me”

You move a little more, your bottom on my shoulders and reach down until your hands are between your legs. Your fingertips gently touch and then pull your sex open and as they do you shudder gently. I lift my head, smell your sex and flick my tongue against you. I can taste your wetness through the oil and lose a little of my self-control. I begin to lap hungrily, a man finding an oasis in a desert full of sand, the sweet nectar of your body covering my nose and chin. You have wanted this; I have wanted this, and as my mouth enjoys its reward, your juices begin to flow more freely. Unconsciously you begin to move your fingers around your pussy, finding the areas you know give you greatest pleasure, your breathing becomes more rapid and your hips begin to move in an erotic dance of pleasure and sin. My hands are on your buttocks pulling you closer to my mouth and trying to keep you where I want you, but it’s a battle I cannot win, I cannot drink your lifeforce quickly enough as more of your natural lubricant is expelled and your pleasure increases.

I stop and lay my head back on the pillow and watch your performance, your fingers becoming more erratic, beginning to go inside of you, the feel of your whole body against my shoulders and chin and I am amazed that beauty can be so pure. You are gasping and making short sharp sounds as the feeling of climax grows and control is lost. Your animalistic lust is taking over and even if I wanted to, I could not stop you now. I am a passenger, a lucky voyeur, this is your show and I am the one person in the world who is privy to it.

Your juices flow and I am covered, sweet but musty, warm and sticky. You massage your clitoris and everything seems to increase in intensity, your movements, your sounds, your breathing and I know its coming. I know that your eruption is imminent. You are a warrior in battle, a speeding bullet, you are mother nature in all her glory. You are Mount Vesuvius and I am your Pompei ready to be buried for all eternity in your hot steamy lava and as you erupt, I am in awe. Your body arches, your hips move back and down as your pelvis reaches to the sky and a stream of your own honey escapes from your pussy covering my head. Your bottom bangs up and down on my body, you put one of your arms behind you, your hand pushing down hard into me whilst again and again you share with me your experience and the sensation of rapture in the gift of orgasm.

It seems like an age of joy but eventually your flow slows, your fingers relax and your now reddened pussy is less urgent. I lift my sodden had again and lick you gently, enjoying the last sensations as they take the final part of energy from you. I hold out my arms and you collapse, exhausted into them. Our heads together in your wetness, our breasts together, hips locked, my still hard cock against your belly and our legs and your cold feet intertwined. Neither of us speak, we don’t need to.

We lay together in complete openness after sharing an honesty that only we can.

There is no awkwardness, no being self-aware or self-conscious. There is only me holding you and you holding me. It’s a little while before we begin to feel the chill of the room. The warmth of your juices has cooled and because we are animals, I feel the need to urinate. I move from the bed and walk to the bathroom. My hardness is now gone and even though my penis is slick from pre cum and oil I wee and then use a couple of baby wipes to remove a little of the stickiness making sure I keep most of the taste and smell of your sex with me. Returning to the bedroom I grab a pair of jogging bottoms and a t shirt, I pass you a bathrobe and tell you I will see you downstairs in a minute but cannot resist bending over and kissing you before I leave.

You appear a few minutes later and the teapot and lemon cake are ready on the table. We it in the dining room and chat about nothing in particular. We eat slowly and are both lost in our thoughts, content in our satisfaction and enjoying just been with one another. I lean over and kiss you.

Our energy replenished I take you by the hand and lead you back upstairs. We go from the play bedroom to the main one. The bed is warm, comfortable and inviting. I remove your robe and my clothes and we lay together. We hold each other and kiss. I begin to become erect and your hand soon finds my manhood. I am aching to be satisfied and you know this. You pull the covers off and slowly move your hand up and down my cock. You concentrate on the head rubbing your fingers across it gently and grabbing the shaft hard. I lay and enjoy the sensations.

You move and put your mouth around me. Licking, kissing and sucking. You stroke my balls, put your fingers to my anus and stroke it gently. I want to come; I want to share my seed with you and I am happy to allow this but inside me there is something that wants a little more. I am not satisfied that I have given you enough yet. You have paid your penance and now should have your reward.

I grab your hair and gently pull you to me, kiss you deeply and put my hand between your legs. I feel a little wetness and massage your outer lips and clit. It is not long before I feel your juices return and know that you are wet enough for my fingers. I lay you back on the bed and position myself between your legs, taste you briefly and then I gently insert two fingers inside of you. You respond by moaning softly and trying to open your legs wider. My fingers gently and slowly probe inside you helped by your juices. I watch as you put your arms behind and grab the bars of the bedhead, your breasts and nipples protruding as your body enjoys the sensation from my hand. I insert another finger deeply searching for your G Spot, I find it and nudge it several times. I move position so that as my fingers enter you, they rub on your pubic bone and catch your clit wanting to increase your pleasure. Your juices are flowing and my hand clenches into the shape of a spade, I gently insert it inside of you.

Slowly and easily, it disappears into your beautifully inviting pussy until the palm is lost from view and only the wrist is outside. You exhale deeply, the sensation of your pussy being filled is all encompassing, your mind neither can nor wishes to think of anything else as I gently fill you. Inside you, I have made a fist and as I probe further your hands clench tighter pulling your body further into the pillows you are laid on. Your knees bend further, your bottom raises and lowers and your pelvis grabs my wrist strongly, in this moment we are one body, one mind. We are joined as intimately and physically as we could ever be. My joy is coming from you and your reactions, as your juices flow down my wrist onto the sheet below us and I watch your face contort in pure pleasure.

You build to orgasm quickly; my hand allows you to dictate your movement and you take advantage by swaying into and out of my touch. Eventually you pull my hand from you and squirt your juices onto the bed, I lean forward and hold you as your body spasms and jerks. When the feeling has passed we kiss. I am still hard and you push me onto my back. You mount my hips and guide my cock inside of you.

I close my eyes, your warmth envelops me, your silky-smooth skin is sensual to feel and your whole body pleases me. You gently move back and forth, my cock easing in and out of you. I grab your buttocks and begin to move in unison, raising my hips trying to pound you from beneath. My whole pubic area is wet and I can feel your juices running down my balls. My hand leaves your buttocks and I touch your face, moving your hair so I can stare in your eyes. We kiss deeply and you drool a little saliva into my mouth.

My hand moves to your throat and I grab it between my thumb and forefinger. I begin to squeeze.

“Fuck me you slut….use my cock” I instruct as I squeeze harder.

We fuck. Its animalistic. I feel my cock glide in and out of you and as the rhythm increases and my momentum builds, I grab your throat harder and look into your eyes.

“Use my cock”

I can feel my own eruption building. I can feel the release I have wanted since I began lusting for you. Since I began to imagine your voice in my ear, your eyes in mine. Imagining your softness and your submission, your hardness and strength. I have explored your mind, shared your body and now I want to fill you with my seed. My cock erupts, my seed shoots once, twice and again as I thrust. Our juices are mixed as they escape from your pussy and flow down my cock and balls, covering my inner legs with warm stickiness. You put your arms on my shoulders as you lean forward and kiss me. I put my arms around you and hold you in place whilst my satisfied manhood finishes its last thrashes and twitches of its it pleasurable demise. You move away from me and lick it dry, taking the last of my come into your beautiful mouth before coming to share its salty taste with me.

We lay for several minutes happy and content, satisfied and loving. We know we have to take the bottom sheet and latex sheet underneath from the bed before we can lay and rest in comfort but were in no rush. I hold you tightly and kiss your forehead.

“Good girl” I whisper as nothing in the whole world matters or exists in this moment.

The End….Or maybe a beginning. X

By *sian SpiceMan
over a year ago

South West England/ West London

Great story

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

WOW, one of the series stories I have ever read on here. Well done and I hope you do another

over a year ago

Bishops Strortford

"WOW, one of the series stories I have ever read on here. Well done and I hope you do another"

If you look at our profile there are links to several other stories I have posted, either as Ding or as The Fab Vicar, just copy and paste. Hope you enjoy them and thank you for both reading and commenting.

over a year ago

Bishops Strortford

"Great story "

Thank you for reading it and commenting Mr Spice. Its wonderful that you found it and comments keep it alive.

Post new Message to Thread