Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Superhero sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok so I decided to write a superhero sex story one day and this is what I came up with.

Hope you like

The clock ticks down and your work for the day is over. You turn everything off and set the alarm. Closing and locking the door you smell the cold, wet night air. You smell the flowers planted at the front of your office, the smell that comes after rain, and the smell of something burning in the distance.

You walk down the street and check your watch. You want to be home soon, so dare you take a shortcut? You think "to Hell with it" and walk down the passageway between two buildings.

That creeping fear slowly seeps into your mind. You hear footsteps echoing around you. Then an arm wraps round your neck and a hand on your mouth."give me your fuckin money bitch" the masked man says.

Trembling, you give it to him and close your eyes. Hard, loud sounds fill your ears but you're too terrified to open your eyes

"Are you ok miss?" a deep, gritty voice asks?

Slowly you open your eyes to see a tall, well built man dressed head to foot in black. No badges, just a mask covering his face. The only thing you can see are his eyes. Piercing, hypnotic blue.

"I'm.....I'm.....f-fine. Thank you" you manage to say.

"I'll walk you home. It's not safe round here" the man says.

Upon arrival at your apartment You ask "would you like to come in?" Your saviour nods and follows you inside. You make yourself a strong drink and go to The bedroom. Wearing nothing but bra, panties and stockings, you walk to where the vigilante is sitting. You can almost see him smiling through his mask. You turn around and show your ass to him

he touches it and you jump forward, shaking your head. You get on your knees and open his trousers. Feeling his hard, throbbing cock bounce out. You lick the tip with your tongue. Circling it. Cupping the balls. Then take it inside your mouth. He groans loudly as you take it deeper into your mouth and throat. Looking up at him all you see is the eyes watching you work. Then, so fast you don't see him move, he picks you up and throws you on your couch. Ripping your panties off and feeling your wetness, he expertly finds your clit. Rubbing it with his thumb, he moves in for a kiss. His lips feel cold and taste of the night air but filled with passion. As his tongue explores your mouth, two fingers also enter your soaking wet pussy. You gasp and bite his lip. Making him push his fingers in deeper. You moan as he fucks your pussy with his fingers.

Moving down and tearing your bra off, he kisses around your breasts. Kissing the nipples, flicking the tip of his tongue over them before taking one in his mouth. Your breathing gets faster, you start moaning and bucking with your hips. He finger fucks your pussy as your juices squirt over his hand.

He stands up and slides his hard cock inside your pussy. You gasp and try to take his mask off. He grabs your hands and slams them down. The look in his eyes is serious and you love it. YOu struggle again but this time he's more forceful and holds you down. Pounding his cock into your pussy you moan and writhe with pleasure as you climax again.

He lifts you off his cock and turns you over. Your ass in the air. He gives it a slap and enters you from behind. He grabs your hair and slams his cock into you. With his spare hand he grabs a nipple and tweaks it. This makes you push back on his cock. His breath gets faster and faster. You feel his balls slap on your clit again and again.

He pulls out, turns you around and cums on your breasts and stomach.

After the clean up he asks for a glass of water. As you bring it to him he asks to see you again. You say "sure". he says to put a strip of black tape on your window and leave a lamp on when you want it again.

And with one last kiss he leaves to patrol the rest of the night. Reinvigorated and ready.........

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

wow thats hot!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread