Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Femdom Fantasy

Jump to newest

By *unmatt888 OP   Man
over a year ago

Duns

It starts off as a very conventional date, except that we’re already aware of each other’s sub/dom tendencies, and she knows I’m wearing a chastity cage. A nice meal, pleasant chat in a secluded corner of a bar and she leans in. Not for a kiss, but instead she puts a finger on my lips to open them, and spits in my mouth. She tells me to put my hands behind my back, and spits in my mouth several more times, delighting in my semi-public humiliation.

She tells me how she’s going to take me back to hers, strip me completely naked whilst she stays dressed, and then tie, gag and collar me. How she’ll put me over her knee and spank me, how she’ll peg me over and over with strap-ons of ever increasing sizes. She tells me that once she’s really turned on, she’ll tie me up in a corner where I can’t see what’s happening with a big butt plug in me. Then she’ll fire up her webcam and stream herself stripping completely naked and fingering herself to orgasm in front of dozens of strangers, whilst I can only hear.

She tells me she’ll then get dressed, and finally release me from my restraints so that I can get dressed and go home… and once she’s finished her explanation, we go to hers and do exactly what she described.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Nice

By *unmatt888 OP   Man
over a year ago

Duns

"Nice"

Thanks!

By *unmatt888 OP   Man
over a year ago

Duns

The same pattern continues for the next few dates, until a sudden change - she won’t tell me what she has in store tonight, only that she promises that I’ll finally get to taste her pussy.

Back at her place, everything starts fairly normal - I’m tied, o-ring gagged, collared, spanked and pegged as usual. Then she inserts a big plug, sits me on the floor at the foot of the bed, ties me in place and blindfolds me. Just then the doorbell goes, and I hear her go downstairs, open the door and chat to a man. I hear the two of them come up the stairs, and it dawns on me exactly what she meant…

I can only hear as they kiss and undress each other, and soon they’re getting down to business on the bed. I can feel it shaking and her moaning as he pounds, and then he pulls out and climbs down. Slick with her juices, he pushes his hard cock through the o-ring gag and down my throat, and begins to fuck my face. After I’ve gagged several times, he pulls out and goes back to her - a cycle he repeats over and over, until eventually with a big grunt he pushes himself balls-deep in my mouth and holds his cock there whilst he shoots a big load right down my throat. As he pulls out and I splutter, I feel him spit on my face and slap me with his cock, wiping himself off on my cheeks. The two of them kiss some more and get dressed, then she shows him downstairs and out the door before she finally unties me.

By *unmatt888 OP   Man
over a year ago

Duns

Just a cheeky bump

By *ubforfandcoupleMan
51 weeks ago

pontardawe

Post new Message to Thread