Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Meeting with another Dom

Jump to newest

By *imbo99 OP   Couple
over a year ago

enfield

After some brief messages were exchanged she phoned John for an interview. Very professional approach I thought as I heard him talking her through a long list of questions on the phone.

He explored every aspect of her sexual experience and newly awakened submissive desires. It was an illuminating conversation as she admitted to him her innermost fantasy's.

A hotel date was set for the next week.

We had a very hot time leading up to the day, she was constantly aroused, dressed to impress every day and each night after work would come home horny and soon get wet and want to imagine the scenario that was about to happen.

John was an experienced Dom and texted her with instructions for the night.

To prepare she bathed, cleaned and prepared her ass and dressed in hold ups, a sexy black dress, high heels and no nickers.

It took about an hour to drive to the central london hotel and park. As we walked from the car park into reception she attracted every males attention.

John and I had agreed the training to take place. Once in the room he threw her roughly on the bed, pulled up her dress and rigorously forced several fingers into her. "You filthy whore, your as wet as fuck" he said and within seconds she was cumming and squirting on the bed.

He left her panting and embarressed on the bed as we had a good chat and shared a beer, a she was ignored we struck up a good rapport, commenting on her and discussing her as if she was nt there.

Then the inspection began, he inspected her teeth, as he tied her hands and arms firmly behind her, leaving no opportunity for movement.

Then pulled out her tits and as he twisted her nipples she cried out in pain. The safe word was not used. "He tied rope around her tits, tight, and applied pegs, then put her on her back on the edge of the bed so her head hing down and the cock sucking training started.

It was impressive, never had her throat been penetrated so deep, juice started being expelled all over, smudging her make up and running over her face. This was continued for a considerable time. I felt her sopping wet cunt, amazing..

She was then made to walk up and down the room... "impress us" she tried so hard to be as sexy and wanton as possible, wanting more...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *imbo99 OP   Couple
over a year ago

enfield

... then she was tied , spreadeagled to the bed, we carefully penetrated both her holes her cunt with an inflatable dildo, and a metal butt plug, giving her the feeling of being completely filled. "please please fuck me" she started to beg.

He put a pillow behind her head and started to vigorously fuck her mouth again. Gagging and slurping noises filled the room, loud gasping each time he withdrew. Her lips were swelling, mouth and cunt at the same time.

(true story to be continued)..

By *rs RavensongWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham, Gloucestershire

She's a lucky girl! I'm looking forward to reading more.

V x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love doms

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

over a year ago

By *sian SpiceMan
over a year ago

South West England/ West London

Loving the story so far

By *oyager77Man
over a year ago

Colchester

By *imbo99 OP   Couple
over a year ago

enfield

Never had she been so brutally fucked in her mouth. She obviously loved it, the feeling of her throat being filled, gag juices running everywhere. As she was allowed to come up for air she thanked him time and again. This went on for what seemed like ages.

Freed from the bed she was then told to stand by the door, legs apart. Both of us then took it in turns to vigorously thrust hands and cocks into her, resulting in gushing juices running down her legs as she panted, squirmed and squealed.

She was desperate for us to come over her, but made to wait.

John talked her through how to keep her throat relaxed as she was on all fours facing him whilst I fucked her from behind. I realised her skills were being taken to another level, this was his speciality.

"Now I am going to fuck your ass" .. how would she withstand this if it was as vigorous as the mouth fuck?....

By *imbo99 OP   Couple
over a year ago

enfield

John pulled her up on all fours, removed the butt plug and lubed her ass with her own juices, he held her folded arms behind her back exposing her completely.

Gradually he penetrated her prepared ass she gasped and wimpered "yes please , thank you sir, thank you"

Then he pounded her ass, varying the position so his foot on one cheek pushed her deep into the bed..

Abrupty he flipped her over "you filthy bitch, you cant get fucked enough can you" he said whilst slapping her tits and face. "yes sir please please fuck me more she begged..

By *r MacmullyMan
over a year ago

Tarbert

Loving this

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

over a year ago

Very hot can't wait for more.

By *imbo99 OP   Couple
over a year ago

enfield

By this time she had juices all over her face, hair, tits, ass and running down her legs. She glistened.

"you dirty little slut" I said "stand up". We inspected her again, John put 5 pegs on her cunt, one over her clit piercing and two each side.

"put your hands behind your neck" I got the whip out and struck her tits, she squealed. "say thank you". After each stroke she expressed her gratitude. The red marks showed well.

"shes not bad" said John, "I wonder how much pain she can take". John got another whip and started on her ass. Sometimes faking a blow, the anticipation was fucking with her mind.

After 40 strokes he grabbed her by the back of the neck and forced her to her knees. More choking on his cock ensued. I could see her lips swell even more and gag juices galore dribbling down.

"Call room service and order us 2 beers"

"Yes sir"

Maybe she anticipated this would be a rest.

By *2spikeMan
over a year ago

Southsea

By *imbo99 OP   Couple
over a year ago

enfield

She crawled over the floor to the phone by the side of the bed. Getting through to room service she ordered the drinks.

"Put your dress on, you cant answer the door like that" I said.

She put her dress on, nipples showing through and with a yes i have been fucked stupid look, waited for the knock at the door.

"You can tip the waiter in kind" John suggested. "See if you can get him or her to join us"

There was a knock at the door and she went to collect the drinks.

She tried hard but the waiter was'nt up for it.

We sat and drank our beers, she was stripped and made to get down on all fours and provide her body as a footstall. Humiliated and ignored she spent the next half hour on the floor holding her cheeks apart.

I knew she would be dying for attention and being ignored would be frustrating her. She had come many times but would still be wanting more...

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Perfect use her rough.great story.

over a year ago

By *imbo99 OP   Couple
over a year ago

enfield

After we had finished our beers, having had a chat about work and a bit of general banter, we moved on to talk about what to do with her next.

"Shes not bad at taking cock deep throat, but will take a few sessions to really master it" said John. "I have a well trained slut I visit you should try out, brunnette hard body, you would enjoy her" he said to me.

"Kind of you to offer".

She pulled herself up "I will do anything you want, be your slut anytime sir" she said to John.

"Thats a bit forward" he said and immediately slapped her twice, then pulled her up by her hair and threw her on the bed. She deliberately let her legs open wide as she fell back on the bed and put her hand down to rub her swollen and pierced clit. "Please fuck my cunt, please" she begged.

"No" said John "You don't deserve that" but he mounted her ass again, thrusting hard and deep inside her. Her animal noises were different to those I was used to, louder, and signalling a mixture of extreme pleasure and pain.

He withdrew and ordered her to lick his ass, she obeyed without hesitating, another first. Was there anything left she would not do?...

By *imbo99 OP   Couple
over a year ago

enfield

"Your turn" he said. "Stand up slut, hands behind your head"

"Spread your legs" I ordered as she stood before me. I felt her cunt twitching as I slowly pushed 3 then all 4 fingers up her, massaging her g-spot. In seconds she gushed again, juices dripping down my wrist. I withdrew my hand and smeared her juices over her face. She lapped at my hand, "Thank you thank you for letting me come tonight" she panted."I want so much more"..

By *r MacmullyMan
over a year ago

Tarbert

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

over a year ago

By *orgotten22Woman
over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *ohnathonMan
over a year ago

warrington

By *imbo99 OP   Couple
over a year ago

enfield

We had been in the room about 3 hours and had agreed we should get back by 1.00, but time had flown and it was gone 2.00.

She had come time and time again, been made to squirt and had a thorough ass-fucking.

John decided to finish by giving her his come deep into her throat, "Thank you, thank you", she was grateful and pleased he had come. I decided to wait until we got back. We agreed to meet again and John said about a fetish club he was planning to go to. We agreed to meet the following saturday night.

She was pretty wobbly and in "sub-space" as we left the hotel. On the drive back, once the car had warmed up she started playing with herself in the passenger seat. Whether anyone could see I don't know but her tits were out throughout the journey as she re-lived the experience and we discussed the boundaries that had been pushed.

"I want more, much more" she said. A sexual spirit that was to take us on adventures at home and abroad had started.

Back at home she crashed exhausted and it was not until the next day that I came deep inside her.

Hope you enjoyed this little bit of history.

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

over a year ago

By *sian SpiceMan
over a year ago

South West England/ West London

Amazing story

By *r MacmullyMan
over a year ago

Tarbert

Great story

By *imbo99 OP   Couple
over a year ago

enfield

Thanks for your kind comments. Our next meeting was scheduled for the following saturday.

We drove into London, stopping at John's flat to pick him up. She is 5'7, blonde, enhanced breasts with a cute clit piercing (as can be seen on profile) She was dressed in latex mini dress, showing off her cleavage and legs, with black high heels. Stunning. We went in for a quick drink. Whilst we sat on the leather sofas and had a quick beer she was told to stand on the table and dance for us.

This she did really well. We discussed the fetish club we were going to , it was to feature "an auction". We bantered about how much she might go for.

First though she was told we were stopping on the way, a meeting with "spit roast pair" had been arranged, and she was the one to be roasted.

"It will be half hour, the guys have seen your profile and are looking forward to warming up all of your holes" she was told.

over a year ago

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *r MacmullyMan
over a year ago

Tarbert

By *rank speakerMan
over a year ago

Worcester

Stunning. Completely believable story so far. Look forward to more

By *imbo99 OP   Couple
over a year ago

enfield

Forgot to say all true

So we had arranged to meet the spit roast couple of guys on the way. As we set off I gave them a call - eta 20mins.

As we drove through london she sat in the middle back seat, "keep your legs apart and put this in" John said handing her a metal butt plug. She had meticulously prepared her ass for this eventuality and slipped it in.

As we came into the road to find a parking space she was told to put on a blindfold. The venue was a hairdressing salon in a not very busy at night high street. One of the pair we were to meet owned it and was waiting outside.

We parked up, and she was led 30 yards into the dark shop. At the back were some steps down to a store room. We led her there.

It was a small room- with a massage table next to a chair, a sink, washing machine and towels drying on racks. Pretty dingy, but clean.

She's yours for 30 minutes then we need to go we explained. We had a couple of bottles of beer with us.

"Kneel" I said, she obeyed and proceeded to practise her new cock sucking skills. "You can fuck her mouth as hard and deep as you like" said John. He moved forward and grabbed her by the back of the neck guiding her onto the hosts cock.

After 10 minutes or so of gagging in turns on the two cocks, still blindfolded, she was made to lay on the massage table, hips on the edge.

They took out the butt plug and then started the spit roast, each thrust into her ass pushing her mouth onto the other guys mouth.

The guy fucking her soon came, withdrew and took off his filled condom, then swapped places. I am not sure which hole the other guy fucked her in, it was'nt clear, but she certainly performed her role well. "yes thank you , that feels so big" gagged by the other cock, she let out muffled pants and squeals as he fucked her hard.

By *orgotten22Woman
over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *imbo99 OP   Couple
over a year ago

enfield

Them both having cum she was stood up, still in blindfold and told to bend over.

"This slut loved it, hope you enjoyed using her" said John. He then proceeded to spank her. The sound of slaps on her ass reverberated around the small windowless room. "Oww, oww, oww" she exclaimed after each slap of hand on her ass.

He then turned her to face him and she kissed him deeply as his hand went down to her cunt and he shoved 3 or 4 fingers up her, bringing her to orgasm. Her juices flooded down her inner thighs.

"Time to go" She pulled her latex red dress down to cover her crotch and ass and holding my hand we guided her back up the stairs, through the shop, back out onto the street and into the car.

Blindfold removed, we carried on the journey to the fetish club.

There was a queue of people into the scene outside, doors opened at 11 and we arrived just after midnight. Before entering she put her metal collar on.

Inside the space was crowded. I will get the drinks I said and made my way towards the bar.

Standing there as I looked back I could see her looking demure, as if butter would not melt in her mouth, hemmed in by the crowd, everyone dressed in fetish gear, some very out there displaying asses and tits.

She Later she told me he had his hand cusping her ass, the short dress barely covering her ass allowing his fingers to probe her ass and cunt.

We went upstairs which was quieter and walked around a balcony overlooking the crowd. Exploring the venue we found an area with some dungeon equipment, St Andrews Crosses, whipping benches and some cages.

By *r MacmullyMan
over a year ago

Tarbert

Interesting

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

over a year ago