Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Punished by my teacher part 2

Jump to newest

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

I was moaning out load as sir finger fucked my arse. It's no good he says I need to fuck you. I know miss James band me from it but sir is going to take your cherry tonight sissy.

He gets me off his knee. Grabs my wrist and drags me up stairs in to a bedroom. In the middle was a large king sized bed. He has be lay on the bed and puts my stockinged legs over his shoulders. My stilettos by his head. He pulls my dress revealing my bare arse wet with lube. He add more lube on my arse and his cock( thank goodness he only had a 7 in her). I feel I'd cock at the entrance and he pushes,I squeal in pain as he enters me. He keeps pushing I scream and start to cry. As he starts to fuck me slowly the pain changes to pleasure and my cock starts to grow

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privately

By *isnameismargaretMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Wonderful story.

Reply privately

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmmmmmmm love it

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *oe WestMan
over a year ago

Wilmslow

wishing it was me

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *69meMan
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Reply privately

By *luttyguy132Man
over a year ago

Ealing

Reply privately

By *rumgoodtimeMan
over a year ago

sutton coldfield

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Oh yes.use her hard and rough.love it

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

He starts to milk me as he fucks me, getting harder and faster. Does sissy want sir to fuck her he moans oh sir sir please don't stop. Beg!! He shouts please sir I beg you fuck me hard and deep. I go rigid as my cum shoots over my chest good gurl he purs. A few minutes later I feel his seed shot deep inside me. He pulls out his now soft cock, I feel his warm whit cum dripping from my bum. Right he says better put this back on holding the cagr in his hand. He fits the cage I sit up. He plants his lips on mine I can feel his tongue trying to get in my mouth I open my mouth and our tongue meet. I never considered myself bi it was more about this powerful man's dominance over me that turned me on

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *midsfabguyMan
over a year ago

WMids

Yum yum

Reply privately

By *lli_sissyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cambridge

Lovely

Reply privately

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

More please

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

He gets up takes my wrist and takes me down stairs. I can feel is cum running down my stockings.

Pour me a whiskey sissy he purrs. Ice no water. I pour him a whiskey kneel he says I kneel by the comfy arm he chair he sat in. He strokes my hair and done tell ma'am I took your cherry he laughs, she will not be happy. No sir I say.The door bell ring he gets up and walks to the door Crawl ! he orders I crawl after him.

Miss James is there. Well ?she says how did she behave?. Oh she was excellent he laughs definitely use her again. You will find a bonus in your fee he smiles, Miss James looks at time. You arse hole she says ,you fuck her didn't you!!!

Well he smiles I couldn't help it. She looks at me turn around she says I turn my back on her she lifts up my dress and pulls down my panties. And she inspects my hole. You could have given her a shower she says cum is still dripping out. Doesn't seem to be any damage though.

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *ricky09Man
over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Reply privately

By *lugoneMan
over a year ago

rathmicheal

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *ppetiteforsexMan
over a year ago

Isle of Man

Reply privately

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

Reply privately

By *rumgoodtimeMan
over a year ago

sutton coldfield

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Love it

Reply privately

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

I felt so embarrassed and humiliated with Mr Bowdon watch me being inspected like a domestic pet. Right says Miss James in the car.

Miss James Drives me back to her house where miss Jennifer cleans me up and inspected me again.

Definitely no damage miss James she say. Right on your way young lady, be back here next Friday at 4pm. and with that I'm driving home on my own.

The week passes slowly until Friday arrived. I appear at Miss James door, come in she says we have a perfect client for your tomorrow . We have to do some training this client is a high powered women

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *lugoneMan
over a year ago

rathmicheal

Reply privately

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

Reply privately

By *69meMan
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

I was shown in and Jennifer got me dressed and made up as normal. I was then shoed into the longe

Sitting in an arm chair was miss James, she was talking to a younger girl probably in her early 20s ,a slight girl small bust and long black hair. Coming Suzi miss James says. I felt really humiliated dress like I was Infront of this young girl .

This is Miss Connor Suzi .I have just taken her on as my new trainee. Say hello. Hello Miss Connor I say in my best girly voice. She looks at me and says Suzi do you not curtsey when you address your mistresses. Sorry Miss Connor I say and curtsey lower! She demands I curtsy lower but stumble and fall on my heels they both laugh.

Right say Miss James panties down ,dess up show miss Connor your cage, I pull down my pink frilly panties and lift up my petty coats and skirt to show my cage. Come nearer commands miss Connor.

I move next to her ,she takes hold of my balls and squeezes them I squeal. She looks at me and says Suzi I my be young and slight but make no mistake whilst you're here I own you I am your all ,you just want to please me. Yes Mistress Connor I squeal.

Can I see your spanking skills asks miss James to Miss Connor. Oh you certainly can she laughs

Miss Connor gets up and sits in the spanking chair. She just points to get lap. I crawl over and get over her lap.

At that moment Jennifer comes in carrying a try with a couple of glasses of Champagne. Thank you Jennifer says miss James taking a glass miss Connor take a glass and takes a sip will massaging my bare arse. Have you douched her arse she asks Jennifer, Oh yes miss she replies Miss Connor heads Jennifer the glass and waits by her side. Whack Whack, the first two slaps take me by surprise as she spanks my lower buttocks then the middle then the top then rubs my sore arse. She takes another sip of champagne, what do you say to me Suzi she asks ? Thank you Miss Connor I say. She then continues the spanking I then cry out with the save word mercy miss Connor mercy. She can't take much can she laughs miss Connor. Can I compare her with Jennifer she asks miss James. Oh that might be fun yes! She laughs. Off she says to me. I riggle off her small lap my arse still stinging. Jennifer says miss Connor.and points to her lap Jenifer looks at Miss James and says Miss James! Please no! panties down! demands miss connor Please miss James at least not Infront of Suzi. Jennifer do as your told miss James say irritably. Hand Suzi the tray. Jenifer hands me the tray with miss Connors glass of champagne on it.

I can see she feels humiliated and embarrassed. She pulls down her panties and leans over miss Connors lap.

Reply privately

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Perfect gurls to use

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh yes funking awesome

Reply privately

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

Getting very good

Reply privately

By *lugoneMan
over a year ago

rathmicheal

Fantastic

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

By *addy and the TrampCouple
over a year ago

Gamlingay

Reply privately

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Jenifer must be 35 at least and to be spanked by a 20 year old slip of a girl must have been really humiliating. Please Miss James she says. Now be a good girl and take you spanking Jennifer she says.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this, reminds me a of young teacher I used to work with who I'd have loved to be a sissy for.

Reply privately

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Remember what I showed you Anna say Miss James. Anna Conner lifts up Jennifer's petty coats and skirt Suzi she say hold these up for me.

I hold them up revealing Jennifer's pink arse. Whack Whack Whack. Spank at the bottom of her arse advises Miss James then in the middle then at the top Whack Wack Whack Whack her blows were hard for such a small woman.

Jennifers arse was getting red. That's enough! demands Jennifer as she try to as tand up. You naughty girl scolds Miss James you will stay over Miss Connors lap until she tells you you may go!! Do you understand my gurl.??

Whack Whack Whack Anna starts spanking again but Jenifer starts kicking her legs . Calm down says Miss Connor calmly.

Right says Miss James I am so disappointed in you Jennifer may I have her over here for a moment . You may says Anna and allows Jennifer to get off her lap. She rubs her sore arse checks as she walks over to miss James. Miss James point to what looks like a small table about waist high positioned at the other side of the room.

Please no cries Jennifer I promise I'll be a good girl and take my spanking by Miss Connor. Too late says Miss James it that or I will dismiss you now! But miss James please. Miss James point once more at the small table . Jennifer slowly walks over to the table . Now take off your dress and petty coat jenny we don't want them I. The way do we.

Right Miss Connor I will give you a tutorial in caning when a sissy mis behaves

Reply privately

By *asters-slaveMan
over a year ago

Preston

Love this

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this keep going

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Perfect.need hard caneing.

Reply privately

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Jennifer was stripped down to her basque and stockings her white soft arse exposed as she lay across the table. Suzi secure Jenifer's hands. I secured her hands with the Velcro bands at the top of the table ,now legs ordered miss James, I did the same with her legs.Miss Connor walks to the front of the table well Jennifer have you something to say to me you naughty gurl. Miss Connor was young enough to be Jenifer's daughter which added to the humiliation. Miss James Jenifer says I've learnt my lesson can we stop it now! she almost demands.

Jenifer you are my oldest and first gurl ways Miss James , but you need reminding you are not mine or Miss Connors equal , you are our property .Right Miss James says to Anna I generally Can bare chested as it gives more freedom.

With that she removes her white blouse and pretty half moon purple bra and hand them to me. Her breasts were magnificent not to big not to small with large dark nipples . I could feel my cock straining against it's cage. Miss Connor takes off her black blouse and sports bra. Her tirs are small but with perfect symmetry with small cherries nipples with pale white skin contrasting with miss James' sun tanned body.

Right lesson one says Miss James choosing the correct cane

Reply privately

By *lugoneMan
over a year ago

rathmicheal

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Love it

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Miss James opens the cane cupboard. Thee are about 10 canes hung up some thin some fat some bamboo some synthetic.

I think we should use the thin Bamboo Miss Connor she say and removes a long thin cane from the cupboard.

She swishes it about right she say I thing this will do. She walks over to Jennifer and says to miss Connor now Anna it's important to line up the strock and she taps the cane across the fleshy centre of Jennifer's arse she then raises her hand right back and swish whack!!

Jennifer screams out , Miss James completely ignores her can you see the mark against her left cheek Anna , you try it on her right one. Miss Connor takes the cane lines it up as Miss James had shown her swish Whack!!!! Jenifer let's out another cry. Miss James examines the mark left . Oh good girl she says . Do you want to try a few more alternating between the cheeks?

Oh yes please she smiles.

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Ouch

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *rumgoodtimeMan
over a year ago

sutton coldfield

Reply privately

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

Reply privately

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Miss Conner raises her cane and swish whack whack, Jennifer cry's out ,good try but not quite there says miss James ,it all in the wrist movement watch. She takes the can from Miss Conner and raises it now watch my wrist Anna she says as it comes down on to Jennifer's sore backside.I noticed that Miss James tits were still swinging after the cane had met Miss jennifer's arse. I could feel my cock harden.

Let me try again says miss Connor she takes the can raises it and Wack!!! Jennifer let's out a cry of pain. I think that may be enough caning miss Connor Miss James says Suzi come here and rub this cooking gel on Jennifers bottom. I rub the hell along the raise marks on Jennifer's arse. She moans as she feels the cold gel.

Miss Conner is still topless her lovely white titties exposed. I can't help taking sneaky peaks at them .Miss Conner looks at me ,Where you looking at my breasts young lady?? She asks crossly no, no I wasn't Miss Conner. Lift up your dress and pull down your panties this instant she command. She bends down and looks at my cock straining against it's cage. Miss James she sneers Suzi is being a dirty little slut and is getting hard looking at my tits.

Oh what to do she says. The two of them walk to the end of the room and have a discussion .

They come back right miss James says Suzi you are over due a milking so we will not punish you on the one occasion.

So how to relive you she asks.

Miss Connor says we'll miss James I think since Jennifer I'd in the right position now she could.

Good idea laughs Miss James she walk to the front of the table and bends down to Jennifer her mascara running down her face. You look a mess girl. Now I want you to show us your cock sucking skills and make suzi come in under 5 minutes.

Jennifer is about to say something but all that comes out is a Yes miss James. If you do this well Jenifer all this unpleasantness will be forgiven.

Reply privately

By *rumgoodtimeMan
over a year ago

sutton coldfield

Wow

Reply privately

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Suzi unstrap Jennifer's hands. I unstrap her hands. Miss Connor called me over and has be lift her my skirt up and panties down to expose my cock cage. She unlocks the cage and removes it ,her gorgeous young breast only a few inches from my face. My gurly cock is now rock hard feeling Miss Conners small hands around it.

They position me Infront of Jenifer and lift up my dress and put it over the top of Jennifer's head.

I can feel Jennifer's hands around my cock slowly guiding it into her move.

Not yet Jenifer says Miss James with a stop watch in her hand . Now! Jenifer she commands.

Suzi put your hand up when you are just about to cum. Yes Miss James I say. I can feel Jenifer licking the tip and shaft as well as cupping my balls in her hand.

3 minutes gone Jenifer, 4 minutes gone Jenifer 4 minutes 30 as the 5 minutes comes up I put up my hand .

What do you think Miss Connor ? asks Miss James well she laughs she didn't come in the 5 minutes so she failed . With that I let out a moan and feel my cum shoot into Jennifer's mouth. Suzi you naughty girl scolds Miss James you didn't wait for permission.

Do not swallow that cum Miss Conner says to Jenifer.

I move away .Jennifer's head reappears my cum running down her lips .

I'll let you handle this Anna miss James laughs .unstrap her feet Suzi Miss Conner tells me . I do and miss Jenifer stands up . No put your lips together and give Suzi her cum back Jennifer.

Jenifer and I move our lips together under the command of this girl how has barely left school.

We start kissing and I feel my warm cum falling into my mouth

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *rumgoodtimeMan
over a year ago

sutton coldfield

Hot

Reply privately

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

Reply privately

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

That will do now gurls laughs Miss James. Suzi help miss Conner Dress, Jenifer you help me.

I picked up Miss Conners small black bra ,it was still warm as I offered it up to her small titties. Don't you dare touch them she warned me as I fitted her bra for her and then her blouse. Jennifer did the same for Miss James.

Right said Miss Conner Jennifer should me your arse. Jennifer ,now completely humiliated pulls down her panties once more and lifts up her petty coats and skirt.

Miss James looks at it and points out ways to improve her swing to get the marking more central .

Well I think we can dismiss them miss Connor, what do you think.

Well she says looking at me , this sissy slut has been eyeing up my breasts then entire time even after she was warned.

Miss James looks at me and says Well?. If I say no I'd be calling Miss Connor a lyer and be in even trouble, so I hang my head and say yes miss James I'm really sorry.

I'm afraid sorry doesn't really cut it does it Suzi. No I say.

What punishment would you deem suitable miss Connor she asks. Well she says my arms are tired after that caning session so not that. I know. Jenifer back over the caning table. Jenifer looks up .please no Miss Connor I've learnt my lesson I promise to be a really good girl for you.

Don't pantic she laughs this isn't going to hurt you .take your dress off as before .

She removed her dress and learns over the bench ,her once lilly white arse now rwd and bruised. Right Suzi I want you to rim her. Get that tongue in nice and deep mind .on your knees !

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Perfect

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Oh yes

Reply privately

By *rumgoodtimeMan
over a year ago

sutton coldfield

Tasty

Reply privately

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Reply privately

By *ick and JoMan
over a year ago

worcester

Wow just amazing

Reply privately

By *ick and JoMan
over a year ago

worcester

Wow just amazing

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Very nice

Reply privately

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

I knee behind her and miss Connor pushes my head hard against her arse.

My tongue finds it's way into Jennifer's arse hole and I start licking. Jenifer moans and pushes her arse into my face.

Miss Connor laughs. Like to dogs playing she laughs. Miss James laughs , you have to understand Anna she says , they are your pets, while they are here we own them .

Look I show you . Both of you she says in a loud voice heel!

We both get up crawl over to miss James and kneel my her side. See she laughs.

You try a command Anna.let me think she says. She lifts up her short black dress and pulls down a black lacy g string. She rolls them up into a ball and throws them to the other side of the room .

Fetch!! She shouts. We both run after then on all fours I am quicker then Jennifer and manage to get to them before her. I pick them up with my teeth and crawl back to miss Connors feet. Good girl she says patting me on the head .

You need to give are a reward laughs miss James. Miss Connor laughs. She learns over the spanking table, her short skirt rises about her small white pert bottom.

You may rim me as a reward she coos. You lucky girl laughs Miss James.

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Perfect.Good Gurls lick her tight arse hole.mmmmmm love it.

Reply privately

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Reply privately

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

I don't need any encouragement my tongue enters her gorgeous tight hole ,oh good gurl she coos ,my head is hard against her young arse. Right down girl she laughs that's enough.

She pulls down her skirt.

I kiss her feet ,she laughs . I think you have your very own pet there laughs Miss James .

She need to get clean up and rested for tomorrow. Can you stay over tonight Suzi ?asks Miss James or do you need to get home. No Miss James I say I'd love to stay over.

Ok good she says follow me. I follow her on all fours up the stairs and in to one of six large bed rooms.I see a nice large bed . Miss James sees me looking and smiles ,oh no that's not for you see laughs and take me to the side of the bed were this is a large dog cage . That's yours she says. But first you need to get cleaned up .

Jennifer! she calls ,Jenifer walks in can you please get suszi cleaned up and ready for bed.

After an hour of washing , cleaning and preening jenny has me put on a pink bady doll nighty. Right she says in the cage. I could see she still felt embarrassed after today's events. Don't feel to bad about today jenny I said.

How dare you she growled at me and gave me a slap a Ross the face it's miss Jennifer to you ! Now into your cage doggy.

I crawled into the cage and she shut the door. Miss James and Miss Connor both come in and see me in the cage with my babydoll nighty on.

Arrrr doesn't she look cute says miss James . Miss Connor laughs I think she looks a bit lonely miss James .do you Miss Connor she says mockingly. Yes I think she need some company for the night. I think you might be right. Jenny was dressed in matching purple frilly pants and bra. Jenny says miss Connor I think you should join Suzi for the night. Jenny looks at Miss James hoping she will over ride her.

If that's what you want laughs miss James Jennifer into the cage and she opens the door. Jennifer just stand there. Jenifer I hope you are not going to embarrass me again. You know what happens to naughty disobedient girls don't you. Jenifer crawls into the cage besides me .

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *midsfabguyMan
over a year ago

WMids

Stunning

Reply privately

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Reply privately

By *rumgoodtimeMan
over a year ago

sutton coldfield

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Nice

Reply privately

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

Reply privately

By *ree diverMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

And don't you go thinking we are equal snapped Jennifer we are not.

Miss James comes over with a blanket and puts it over the cage. I will see you in the morning ladies she say. We hear her stilettos disappearing.

Right says Jennifer you little slut you can make yourself useful and suck my clit.

Yes Miss Jenifer I say she positions herself sitting at one end of the cage with her legs bent I kneel down and Jennifer lifts her arse up so I can reach her cock.

I hold her balls as she wipes her wet cock across my face. Who's the mummy she laughs ,you are miss Jennifer I say.

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *rumgoodtimeMan
over a year ago

sutton coldfield

Reply privately

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

Reply privately

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Open Jennifer commands ,I open my mouth and she pushes her hard cock in. Now please me! She commands.

I start to such she puts her hand on the back of my head and pushes it, I gag good gurl she laughs has she starts to us her hips to face fuck me.

You do want to be the one to please me don't you Suzi she asks. I nod my head .

She goes Ridgid as I feel her cum hit the back of my throat.

She pulls out ,now swallow she orders. I swallow open wide I open my mouth and she puts a finger in, to check her cum had been swallowed.

Now go get some sleep she commanded.

I when to the other side of the cage and closed my eyes.

The next thing I remember is the blanket is whipped off the cage. Miss Connor is standing here. White blouse black stockings short red leather skirt and red stilettos.

Morning ladies she crouches down and looks at us. Is that cum on your face Suzi she asks she see me look at Jenifer. Oh she laughs ,I see Jennifer has been trying to show her dominance. She looks at Jennifer ,bad girl she says in a mocking voice ,we can't have this can we?.

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

Reply privately

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Just then Miss James comes in. Problems Mr Connor? She asks.just gurls being gurls she laughed.

Ok ,right gurls I want you both showered completely naked and ready for inspection in the lounge in 30 minutes. Go!

Jenifer pipe up would miss James like us in makeup. Miss James looks at her Naked!! I said Jennifer and walked out.

Jenifer took off her baby doll nighty, I'd never seen her fully naked before. She must have been late 30s going thick around the waist but with quite a nice pair of tiny titties on display. She was about 5ft 8. She showers ,gets out and drys her self . I get in ,the relief of cleaning of the dried cum form my face was massive. I clean myself with soap . Then dry .

You ready! Jenifer asks Yes I say. Come on then she orders and I follow her into the lounge.

In the lounge are miss James ,Miss Connor and an older lady in her 50s, white blouse black skirt down to her knees and sensible shoes. They look up when we com in. Right gurls miss jams says line up with your hands on your heads.

We shand next to each other.

Right gurls Miss James begins. I'd like to introduce Mrs Lovings she has agreed to join my company, bringing with her ,her vast experience of sissy gurls such as your selfs.

From now on your day to day needs will be catered for my Mrs Lovings ,she will decide what you wear and what assignments you will take on.

Mrs Lovings looks at us both. So she says Miss James has initially given me you to, if this works out she will give me control of her other sissies.She walks up to Jennifer, we she says your a little old to still be doing this but there are certain gentlemen that prefer the older gurl. Jenifer is furious miss James ! She says I am a supervisor ,I do not please gentleman or anyone else I look after your sissy's!!.

Well says Miss James I'm sorry you were my first gurl when I started up ,but things change and move on.

Your position is in effect redundant. I am offering you this position as I need an older gurl as Mrs Lovings has said.

MRs Lovings walks over to me and hold on to my hard cock , this is nice she says slowly milking it. , Do they normally wear cages she asks Miss James, of course she laughs , Mrs Lovings massages my balls almost absent mindedly while talking to Miss James. I'm going to enjoy teaching this one she laughs and kisses me on the cheek. She then turns to Jennifer and holds her cock. I suspect it's some time since this has been in a cage isn't it. Yes! Jenifer says crossly. Mrs Lovings moves her hand along jenny's cock and tightens her grip on her balls , address me as Mrs Lovings at all times she says softly. Jenifer is squealing as Mrs Loving grip lightens Yes Mrs Lovings she manages to say. Good gurl she says.

Right gurls I want you both dress and ready to play in the next hour. We have a lot of work to do

Reply privately

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Lucky boy

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Reply privately

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Reply privately

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Jennifer was sulking as we got changed. I hate that bitch she moaned Mrs Lovings ? I ask yes, and I'm really annoyed at Miss James as well.

No that's not how you but on mascara come here she says to me. She helps me prepare then prepared her self.

We are both in flouncy pink dresses with petty coats pink stockings and pink high heels.

We walk back into the lounge were Mrs Loving is waiting. She wasn't an attractive women but her dominance really turned me on.

Hello girls she says right I have a present for each of you . She has two pink plastic cock cages in her hand.

She knees down pull up your skirts there's a sweetie she says to me. I pull up muly skirt and she pulls my cock out of my panties, she laughs my she says that's not going to fit in there is it.

She slowly rubs my cock back and forth touching the tip with her other hand very lightly. Come on she says let's have that milk out. In less than a minute cum was squirting from it. Mrs Livings mops it up with a tissue , my cock has now gone soft as she fits it in the cage. Good girl sweetie she coos.

Your turn Jenifer. Jenny lifts her skirt up but dispute her best efforts she was hard as well. Mrs Lovings gently pumps her cock pulling the foreskin right down and then up again. Good girl coos Mrs Lovings what do you say Jennifer, thank you Mrs Lovings. And who knows what's best for you she asks you do Mrs Lovings Jennifer whispered. Good girl, with had Jennifer shot her load and Mrs Lovings fitted her with her new cock cage. When was the last time you had one of these on she asks. About 6 or 7 years ago Mrs lovings she said.

You are both my gurls now, she says any problems you come to me ,do not bother miss James or miss Connor they are very busy women do you understand. Yes Mrs Lovings we both say in unison

Reply privately

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Right ladies let me see you curtsying, we both do our best curtsys ,lower she says.

I go lower but loose my balance and fall over. Nice curtsy Jennifer she says Suzi that needs working on.

Let me see you both walk across the room now. Swing those hips Suzi, Jenifer very nice.

She then sits down and beckons us both over kneel Infront of me ladies she says.

We kneel .right she says I want to see what your cock sucks skills are like. She produces a rubber cock with balls from her bag. You first Suzi.I hold the balls in my hand and slowly lick the tip then lick down the entire shaft then back to the tip. Then put the tip in my mouth and make a movement with my hand showing that I'm pulling back the foreskin I pop the tip in my mouth and start sucking allowing more and more cock into my mouth until I gag, then pulling it out again.not too shabby she laughs with delight. Now you jenny. Jenny was more experienced than me so did a slightly better job. Well done ladies she says I am very pleased with you.

I think I should reward you both say laughs.

She stands up pulls up her skirt and pulled down a pair of black frilly panties. We wafts them under my noise I taking in the sweet smell of her pussy. Formally a 50 year old women with grey hair wouldn't do anything for me but I was so turned on my Mrs Lovings. My cock was straining against it's cage and starting to hurt.

Well jenny you were definitely the best cock sucker you may have my panties .jenny sniffs them .and smiles with delight. Thank you Mrs Lovings she said. Jenny you are dismissed for the day you may go. Suzi stay I'd like a little word with you.

I stay kneeling as jenny gets up and leaves the room.

Mrs Loving lifts up her skirt ,right Suzi under you go. I borrow under Miss Lovings skirt and see a very wet smooth pussy. Do a good job now Suzi. Yes Mrs Lovings I say as my tongue penetrated her smooth tight wet pussy

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Yummy

Reply privately

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

Reply privately

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Reply privately

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

As I'm licking away ,I hear the familiar tsp of silleto heels on the wooden floor.

Arrr Mrs Lovings I hear Miss James say, I see you are settling in.

I have a couple of clients what do you think. I hear paper being ruffled. This one definitely Jenifer I hear her say, she has the experience for that. This one I think Suzi but I think the client may enjoy it if I accompany her . Ok says miss James ,and I have a new sissy joining the stable tomorrow ,pretty thing in her 20s.

With that I hear her walk out .lick harder she says as I like and kiss her wet pussy her thighs grip my head and gush. I am soaked. She relaxes her grip.

Out you come sweetie she says, I come out here juices dripping from my face.

Did you enjoy that Suzi ? She asks. Yes Mrs Lovings I say. Thank you.

Good girl.

Tomorrow is Sunday ,your last day with us until next Friday.We have a female client to entertain, it my first one with Miss James and I want to impress her. Yes Miss Lovings I say .

Do go get ready for bed.

I shower and put on a bady blue bady doll nighty on.

Ooh you do look sweet is laughs Mrs Lovings as she grasps my cock in it's little pink cage. If your are a good girl Mrs Lovings may milk you tomorrow. Thank you Mrs Lovings I say. Now be a good girl and get into your cage.

I stoop into my cage, no sign of Jennifer. Mrs Lovings puts the cover over the top and walks out

Reply privately

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Reply privately

By *rumgoodtimeMan
over a year ago

sutton coldfield

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Good gurl.needs big cock

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By * o yWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Interesting read

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fantastic

Reply privately

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *orgotten22Woman
over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Reply privately

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

I fall asleep . The next thing I remember is the cover being whipped off my cage. Mrs Lovings unlocks the cage ,out you come sweetie she smiles. Where is Jennifer I ask?.

She ignores the question right get showered made up and meet me in the lounge in an hour she says.

I shower dress in my stockings short red leather mini , white blouse and training bra.

I put on my make up ,which I am now quite good at doing high heels and totter into the lounge. Mrs Lovings is sitting chatting to Miss Connor. They completely ignore me as I stand my the side of Mrs Lovings.

Mrs Lovings was giving miss Connor advice on her love life.

She turns looks at me and points cat the ground while still chatting to Miss Connor. I kneel at her feet as instructed.

At least you have a real man not like these pathetic bitches she says stroking my hair.

Jennifer appears with a tray of coffee and pastries.Both Mrs Lovings and miss Connor take a coffee and a pastry.

Mrs Lovings breaks a peace off and feeds it to me like a pet.

You'll get her in to bad habits doing that laughs miss Connor.

Jennifer lift up your skirt commands miss connor. Jenifer puts the try down and lifts up her skirt. Show Suzi. She turn and shows me her red arse with cane marks across it.

Now tell Suzi why your arse looks like this demanded Miss Connor. Naughty girls get punished she murmured.

She is on her last warning Suzi.

What did you do Jenifer? Questioned miss Connor. I was rude to a client. And what do you say to Mrs Lovings she asked. Thank you Mrs Lovings for giving me another chance and not throwing me out.

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amazing story

Reply privately

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Right says Mrs Lovings Suzi you are now the senior gurl Jenifer has been demoted. Jenifer what do you say to miss Suzi. Jenifer looks at the ground and mumbles I am your bitch miss Suzi. I smile and say good girl Jenifer.

Right says Miss Lovings we are going to leave you girls alone for an hour or so so Suzi can get used to her new position.as they both leave miss Connor turns to Jenifer remember if we don't get a good report from Suzi you are out! Yes miss Connor she says. Mrs Lovings has me stand up. As the senior gurl I don't think we need this she says reaching under my skirt she buts her hand down my panties and removes the cock cage.

Reply privately

By *athytvsubTV/TS
over a year ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Interesting so far just wish I was part if it xxx

Reply privately

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Mrs Loving and Miss Connor leave the room. I walk over to the chair and sit down. I beckon Jennifer over to me with my finger.

I say to Jenifer right lift up your skirt for me. She just looks at me with a Suellen expression, fine I say I'll just tell Mrs Lovings you are not cooperating.

She lifts up her skirt ,panties down I order. She reluctantly pulls down her panties to reveal a pink plastic cock cage . Nice I say I put out my hand and feel it , so Jenifer I say ,you wanted to be the one didn't you? Well you can be. The one to please me. No get on your knees now!!

She gets on her knees and I beckon her between my stocking thighs.

You know what I want Jenifer I say remembering the time in the cage were she had forced me to suck her cock.

Now whose the mummy I smile adI push her head forward on to my now hard cock

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

Reply privately

By *rumgoodtimeMan
over a year ago

sutton coldfield

Reply privately

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Ha

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

I push her head right down so she gags ,this will teach you you bitch I laugh as saliva running down her cheeks, The feeling of power and her tongue on my cock is too much I explode in her mouth pull out and wipe my cock across her face.

Now are you going to leave I ask? No miss Suzi she says I want to say. Give me your ring I say. She had a nice ruby ring on her left hand. Please no! She says, the ring ! I command. She removes it from her finger and passes it to me.

I put it on and hold out my hand. Kiss my ring I command Jenifer bends her head and kisses the ring. Good girl I say good girl.

Just then Mrs Lovings comes into the room. Everything good Suszi she asks . Yes Mrs Lovings I say , nice ring she laughs.

Right ladies I need you both presentable for a client this afternoon so go get ready and meet me back here in a few hours.

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *rumgoodtimeMan
over a year ago

sutton coldfield

I want to be the client lol

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

We both get ready , Jenifer is definitely not talking to me . When we are finished I say to her right Jennifer, stand in front of me for inspection.

I go around pointing out little things like your stocking seam isn't straight, or the mascara is a little thick.

Right Jennifer I think we are done I say after half an hour. We make our way back into the lounge. Miss James is there. Hello girls she smiles Mrs Lovings has been bringing me up to date. Jenifer, I'm very disappointed in you. But miss she protests. No! Jenifer she says I hope your demotion will teach you a lesson, as your you Suzi very well done. You are doing so well.

Mrs Lovings enters the room . Hello Miss James she says I hope you approve. Oh yes She says they both look gorgeous.

Just then we hear chatting out side the door opens and Miss Connor enters the room with a women in her 50s followed by a young girl in her early 20s.

Miss James may I introduce Lucy and her daughter Amber. It's Amber's 21st and her mother thought of us as a treat for her.

Mrs Lovings steps forward an absolute pleasure to meet you both she says. Curtsey girls she commands we both give our lowest curtsey we can with out filling over. Amber laughs, oh their adorable she says.

Would you like me to stay asks Mrs Lovings. Oh no says Lucy we if we need you we'll give you a shout. Miss Lovings points at the ground ,we both get on our knees. Miss James Miss Connor and mrs Lovings leave the room. Enjoy ladies she laughs.

Right ladies says Lucy you will address me as mistress do you understand . Yes mistress we say in unison. Right stand up panties down and dresses up.

We do as commanded. Look laughs Amber that one has a pink thi g on her willy and starts laughing. That's so she can't play with herself laughs Lucy. But why hasn't the second one got one on?

Well says Lucy explain to Mistress Amber. They trust me not to play with it mistress Amber I say.

Lucy has the key walks over and unlocks the cage.

Right girls hold each others cocks and want to see them both hard. I feel Jennifer s hand around my cock as it start to rise

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Perfect gurl

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Lucy was a large lady wearing a summer dress, slightly too small with the buttons around her ample bust stretching. Amber was a slight girl wearing a mid length black skirt ,red blouse and sensible shoes.

Which one do you think is biggest Amber Lucy asks . I'm not too sure she says. Stand next to each other girls commanded Lucy .We stood next to each other panties on the floor dresses up. Oh says Amber pointing at Jennifer's I think that one is bigger.

Can we get them to suck each others cocks asks Amber?

Of course laughs Lucy tell them to do it.

Amber looks at us, right gurls I want you to such each others cocks , she points at Jenifer you lay on the floor and you on top pointing to me.

Jenifer lays down and I lay on top I position my cock over Jenifer's mouth and start licking the top of hers

Reply privately

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Reply privately

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

Reply privately

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Nice

Reply privately

By *rumgoodtimeMan
over a year ago

sutton coldfield

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *midsfabguyMan
over a year ago

WMids

Better and better

Reply privately

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

lol

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

We are soon sucking each others cocks nice and deep. Amber says if you feel you're about to cum put up your hand ,we don't want all that mess do we .

Amber laughs, they're like animals in a zoo she laughs and strokes the top of my head as if I were her pet .

I put up my hand ,stop sluts Amber laughs. We stop. What shall we do with them next mummy Amber asks her Lucy.

Lucy looks around and opens the cupboard containing the canes. Do you fancy canoeing then she asks?. Oh that would be such fun Amber squeals, let's..

Reply privately

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Luck looks at the canes now which one I wonder. Amber picks a long thin bamboo while Lucy picks a thicker acrylic one .

Which one would you like Amber asks Lucy pointing at us. Mmmm that one she says pointing at me.

Right girls commands Lucy I want you at opposite ends of that spanking table learnt over. We walk to the spanking table and both lean over opposite ends are heads meeting in the middle.

Amber squeals. I want you kissing like naught school girls she laughs. Now ! Demands Lucy. Our lips meet Tongues laughs Lucy Jennifer,s tongue enters my mouth and finds mine. Are kissing starts to be come passionate, Amber jumps up and down with excitement S she watches .Thank you mummy she says this is such a great presant you've got me

Reply privately

By *rhuges OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

I suddenly feel a stinging pain across my arse as Amber gives me a first strike of the cane. I yell. Thank miss amber then! Commands Lucy . Thank you Miss Amber I squeal.

I know laughs Lucy ,count each stroke thank her and ask for another Whack!! 2 I say thank you miss Lucy may I have an other. Since you asked so nicely you may she laughed Whack I jump as I feel the sting against my buttock. 3 thank you miss Amber may I have another. You may Whack! Lucy was doing the same to Jennifer, after 10 strokes each they decided that was enough and had us french kissing for their entertainment cross the caning bench

Reply privately

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately