Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The New Job

Jump to newest

By *isnameismargaret OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin

It had been six weeks since I had been made redundant and both the novelty of time off and my severance package were both running thin.

The first week had been amazing. I got to relax, do what I wanted, spend a bit of the money I had received and generally have a good time. The second week however brought a feeling of boredom and worry that I had spent a bit too much the first week. No stress. I'll keep chilling and find myself a new job. A nice two week break will do nothing but good.

On the third week however reality began to hit. All of the emails and phone calls I had been making for open positions were going unanswered and my bank account was getting worryingly light.

By week four I was feeling a mixture of panic and mild depression as no one was biting at my job applications. Sure the economy had taken a downturn, that caused my last job to disappear, but someone must need someone of my skills? Right?

Fast forward to week five and I had abandoned finding something on the same level. I was desperate for anything and it was at this point that I noticed a vague and in the local paper saying "Office secretary needed, other tasks also." I applied for the job even though it was far beneath my skills then quickly forgot about it among the tens of other jobs I applied for that day.

Now on week six of unemployment and starting to feel desperate, I check my inbox upon waking, as I do every day.

I knew the job market was bad but all I had gotten back in the last few weeks were a few 'we'll keep your CV on file.' I knew what that meant.

So I jumped in the bed when I saw for the first time a response in my inbox.

I excitedly opened it and the message was brief, "I was impressed enough with your CV to warrant an interview. It shall take place this Thursday evening at the Hope arms pub at seven o clock. Reply to confirm."

I sank back down when I read of the interview taking place in a pub. Then when I scrolled back up to see which job the email was a reply to I felt properly defeated. That secretary job I barely remembered applying for.

However at this point I didn't have much of a choice so I said I would attend.

An hour later I received a response saying "Very good. I shall be wearing a long red leather coat, See you there, Mistress Ophelia."

Mistress? On seeing that I was at the very least curious about who I was applying to work for and that perked me up. The first thing to do so in weeks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *SAwanted321Man
over a year ago

haywards heath

Interesting to see where this gies

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Interesting

By *enuine and nervousMan
over a year ago

st.albans

more please

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

over a year ago

Dublin

Thursday arrived and I made my way to the Hope pub. I arrived 15 minutes early as I deplore being late. A good sign in a potential employee I said to myself. I pottered around the car park, while keeping our of sight so as not to seem like a weirdo. I was feeling slightly excited about the interview, what did 'Mistress' mean? That was my only point of excitement as I wasn't feeling overly keen on a job as a secretary. However my diet had gotten pretty cheap over the last few weeks and the bills were still coming in so I said I'd go along with it and see what 'Mistress' Ophelia had to say for herself.

At two minutes to the hour I made my way inside. Being late is unforgivable but you don't want to be too early either. Or rather enter too early.

I made my way around the pub and got to a quiet book in the back where what I saw nearly made me do a double take.

A stunning woman, who you could tell was tall even sitting down, in a full length, figure hugging red leather coat sat in an armchair. Her long black volumous hair framed her face and what a face. Cheekbones to cut glass leading down in a V shape to the sexiest red lips I'd seen in a long while.

I composed myself and walked over with my hand out to shake hers. Smiling I said "Ophelia?"

"Gin and tonic, ice and a slice and a water for you. Mistress Ophelia."

Not so much as a hello, please or thank you. This threw me off completely and I found myself in a slight daze as I walked back to the bar. Usually I take full control in interviews but this woman had thrown me off in two seconds flat.

I returned to the table with the drinks requested and Mistress Ophelia beamed at me saying "Thank you so much."

From being thrown off balance with her brusqueness I was now shunted the other way by an attack of charm.

This was going to be a hell of a different interview.

By *lim_jim1964Man
over a year ago

peterborough

Very interesting ?? ??

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

over a year ago

over a year ago

Dublin

As we sat and talked thankfully Ophelia's friendly side took the lead.

We chit chatted about life for a few minutes and then from her bag she pulled out two sheets of paper.

"I was looking at your CV and it's very impressive. In fact I was inclined to skip you altogether but I was curious as to why someone so qualified would apply for a secretarial position?"

I told Ophelia that I had applied for every position going over the last six weeks and she was the first person who replied to me. How I was a good worker, diligent, took orders well. At this she pursued her lips and looked up at me to speak again.

"Well the thing is, I usually hire women for the position. Given my line of work, my clientele feel more comfortable when they walk in and are greeted by a female."

"To tell the truth, I'm getting pretty desperate at this point. I would do anything you asked of me to fit the role. I'd love it if you would reconsider your position."

At this point it was true that I was fast running out of cash to pay the bills but also I had become very intrigued by this impressive woman sat before me. She seemed like she had her head on straight and I was interested in learning more about her.

"Well, here's the thing sweety. I run a crossdressing service in a very well appointed townhouse in the city. My clientele are exclusive, well to do, well known in some cases. We have lounges to relax in and play areas. As well as the secretarial duties, my employee would be expected to help out around the houses with whatever needs doing. I just don't think my clients would feel comfortable with a man walking around doing that. I hope you understand."

This was a lot to take in. I had never even considered such places existed.

While I sat in thought taking this information in, I felt Mistress Ophelia's eyes studying my face.

"Unless..." She said, and left it hanging there.

"Unless?" I repeated, jerked from my thoughts.

"You are quite young, slim, slight if you don't mind me saying. You have good bone structure in the face. Yes. It may work possibly. Now that I think of it."

"What may work?" I asked, still thrown and a few steps behind in my thinking.

"You're more than capable to do the job, the only problem is your gender.

I'm proposing we have a trial where you assume the position and see how you get on."

"Oh, Ok," I said, wondering if I could possibly work in such a place.

"Wonderful, let's give it a go. Of course you will have to present as a woman but I think you'll make for a more than attractive one."

"What?" I said in shock. She didn't seriously mean for me to crossdress to work in her office did she?

She did. In fact she was deadly serious.

"I'll tell you what. If you want to give the job a go, text me in the morning around seven. If it's a yes, I'll send on the address and you be there for nine. You can take the night to think it over."

With that, she rose to her full height, plus the heels of her leather boots, and swept from the pub.

I left a few minutes after and thought I'd better get job searching again.

There was no way I could take her up on her offer.

Was there?

By *aitingstillMan
over a year ago

East of Cork

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

By *elly61TV/TS
over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

"I left a few minutes after and thought I'd better get job searching again.

There was no way I could take her up on her offer.

Was there?"

Oh I'm sure you can love to hear more

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

over a year ago

Dublin

I didn't know what I was doing as I walked towards the address given earlier that morning. It was a quarter to nine and in my head I was telling myself that the bills would soon be insurmountable and that I could just try this thing until something suitable came along.

Finally I came to a very well appointed townhouse of four floors and was taken aback. This place is serious. Ophelia must be doing very well for herself to afford this.

I rang the doorbell and heard a distant clack clack clack of high heels grow louder. Ophelia opened the door and looked even more stunning in the daylight. She wore a white silk blouse and figure hugging pencil skirt and her hair fell just as wildly as it had the night before.

"I'm so glad you came. I'm curious to see how this little experiment will work out." She said. "Like any job, there will be a period of adjustment but I think if you can get through that you could be very successful in the position. Now, please join me on the second floor."

Despite her heels I struggled to keep up with her as she glided across the long foyer and up the marble staircase. On the second floor she led me to what looked like a gymnasium changing room.

"Ok, you can disrobe here."

"Excuse me?" I replied, I had a faint hope that the conditions of the job mentioned last night were some kind of twisted joke.

"We can't have you looking like that for the clients, take it all off and we'll begin to get you prepared."

She meant business. Very embarrassed, I stripped down to my underwear.

"Everything" she said and I removed my boxers, cupping my manhood.

"Don't be so shy" she said, swatting my hands away from my crotch.

"Very nice, not so big as to be uncomfortable tucked away for 10 hours a day"

I didn't know what she meant by tucked away and didn't want to. I felt vulnerable but also enamoured by this very attractive woman.

Ophelia beckoned me through a door into a shower room and handed me a pot of pink body rub.

"Cover your entire body with this" she Instructed.

I quickly did so and asked her what it was. I thought I noticed a burning sensation in the initial places I placed the body rub.

"It's a hair remover darling. You'd better get in the shower and start shaving it off before it starts to burn properly."

It had already begun to so I quickly jumped into the shower, razor in hand and scrapped this fiery goo off of my body as quickly as I could. Within a few minutes it was gone and with it the burning sensation. What it left though was unexpected. My entire body felt silky smooth and very pleasurable to the touch. I hadn't a hair left below my neck and it felt very arousing. I could feel myself growing slightly hard from the sensation but at that moment Mistress Ophelia appeared in the doorway, having heard the shower stop.

"Yes I thought you might enjoy that feeling, they always do. Put it away for now, we have a lot of work to do to transform you for work."

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

over a year ago

By *ton_maleMan
over a year ago

Shoreham

This is great

By *till HandyMan
over a year ago

Redruth

over a year ago

Dublin

"Here, put this on" said Mistress Ophelia as she handed me a pink silk robe. My initial feeling was one of disgust but looking at her stern face I dared not express this. I took the robe and started to slip it over one arm and suddenly I felt something very different. The feeling of silk on my freshly smooth skin was incredibly sensual. As I wrapped it around my body and tied it at the waste I felt the bulge in my crotch grow even bigger.

This was not lost on Mistress Ophelia who laughed and said "You are enjoying the job already. I could tell last night you would be a natural. I can always tell the curious ones."

I blushed and thanked her for some reason but said my main reason for coming was my desperate economic position.

"Sure it was, I believe you" she replied with a glint in her eye as she beckoned me into another room.

This room was covered in drapes all round and at the centre was a vanity table with a huge mirror in the centre and lightbulbs all around it.

"Let's get you made up" she said.

"Made up?" I said in terror even though I knew exactly what was to come next.

"Mmm" was all she said in reply as she started to attack my eyebrows with a pair of tweezers. This was surprisingly painful and seemed to go on forever.

Mistress Ophelia also made me face away from the mirror so I had no idea how far she was going with this. Judging by the time and pain I feared the worst.

"Gorgeous" she said as the torture finally came to an end.

Next up she covered my face in a thick layer of foundation, followed by powder.

"The key is in the contour. Any face can be made beautiful with the right level of contouring. You won't recognise yourself" she informed me. I was squirming at the idea but had to admit I found the process strangely relaxing. The eye make up was next and seemed to on forever. Eye shadow, liquid liner, eyebrow pencil, what that when you just plucked my eyebrows out? False eyelashes glued on and felt strange on my lids. Women do this every day. Finally the lips to make the face she told me and I could feel her painting far above my lip lines.

"Finished" she said and suddenly I felt very embarrassed. I hadn't seen myself yet and for some bizarre reason was very concerned about how I would look as a woman. Ridiculous I felt and didn't want to look. I wanted to run out of there in my silk dressing gown but wasn't given the chance.

Mistress Ophelia spun me round and I couldn't believe what I saw. I was lost for words as a stunningly beautiful young woman stared back at me. This wasn't my face in the mirror. I was speechless, and incredibly attractive.

Finally Mistress Ophelia broke the silence saying "Yep. That's not they all react. Now let's get you dressed."

over a year ago

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *queeky1Man
over a year ago

fleetwood

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

By *ricky09Man
over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *ina VonteeseTV/TS
over a year ago

Leicester

Excellent!

over a year ago

Dublin

I was lead into an adjacent room and my breathe was quite taken away. Racks and rows of clothes, anything you could think of from ball gowns to wedding dresses to pvc catsuits.

"Sit, arms up" I was instructed by Mistress Ophelia and from behind some kind of rubber top came down over my head. "This skin tone should match your foundation." My head popped through the neck hole and I found myself wearing a very tight and very large pair of rubber breasts. They were enormous, like a rubber t shirt with two enormous mounds on the front. As I was taking this in Mistress Ophelia snapped a bra around the front and clasped it from the back, hoisting the hanging breast forms up into a Wonderbra position.

I looked down and couldn't see my feet.

In quick time and before I could process any of it I was given a garter belt and stockings to put on.

Finally, and I noticed over the stockings I was handed a strange pair of panties with a strap in the middle.

"These are gaffe panties, you can push your balls where they came from, pull your penis back and snap the strap into place. You'd better do it properly as if the tuck doesn't hold we'll try again with some duct tape" said Mistress Ophelia with a smile.

I took great care tucking so as to avoid the tape.

Next came a tight white top which snapped at the crotch and gave a great view of my cleavage. A black pencil skirt went over this. It felt, and looked, sexy as hell. I struggled to take in that this was me, but very restrictive. At least I thought it did until Mistress Ophelia placed a towering pair of black shoes in front of me. "Size 8 should do, I'm very good at guessing."

Finally Mistress out a wig cap on my head and painfully ran about 10 hair clips through it and into my actual hair. The cap would be as easily removed as pulling my actual hair out.

Then the wig. Mistress Ophelia picked a beautiful, bicep length straight haired blonde/silver wig. Despite how alien all this was I felt a little thrill when I saw it. She fixed it to my head then threaded a ridiculous amount of hairpins through the wig into the wig cap and then my actual hair. I counted 20. When she was done she told me to feel it. I ran my fingers through the wig and it budged no more than my actual hair would. There was no way this was coming off without patiently taking out every hairpin one by one. I was trapped in it.

Mistress then combed the wig and bade me look into the mirror. The illusion was complete. I was one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. My head was spinning and I didn't know how to feel about it. I was only doing this to cover bills surely?

Mistress Ophelia broke my revery.

"Stunning, you look the part, I have a feeling you'll apply yourself to the job. I can always tell."

"Yes Mistress" I found myself saying, breathless at the image of myself and also finding myself calling this impressive woman Mistress.

"One last thing then we're good to go" said my Mistress.

"Nails."

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *ike231251Man
over a year ago

Heckmondwike

over a year ago

Very hot

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *evandrewsTV/TS
over a year ago

Ferndown

Loving this story x

By *knick45Man
over a year ago

Bristol

By *ardsoloMan
over a year ago

Harlow

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Nice

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Obey this lady

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *uetv2TV/TS
over a year ago

Poole

This would be my ideal role

By *onderful 13Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh/Dunfermline

This is quality.

over a year ago

Dublin

Mistress disappeared from the room. I took the time to admire myself in the mirror and try to take all of this in. My head was spinning. I didn't recognise the person in the mirror. She was a gorgeous woman. I couldn't see myself at all.

Before Mistress had me out on my garter belt and stockings she had handed me two slabs of rubber. Hip forms. Size extra large. They gave me curvy hips and had two flaps that wrapped around the back for a huge, peachy bum. I had to wear a pair of tights to keep them in place. Then another, then another. It took five pairs to keep them in place and smooth out the edges. It felt warm to wear but the illusion was incredible. Then came a corset.

"I'm assuming you've never been corseted before?" Asked Mistress, already knowing the answer. She pulled within an inch of her life and even dug her foot into my back to get the corset as tight as possible. It was painful, I couldn't move my torso and breathing was difficult but as I looked in the mirror fully dressed, the enormous breast forms, then waist clenching corset, then wide hip and bum pads made for the sexiest female figure imaginable. I felt aroused, confused and slightly embarrassed. "Don't think about it, your bills will sink you if you don't go along with it, at least for a while."

As I tried to feed this idea into my head, that I wasn't enjoying it but needed to do it for practical reasons, Mistress appeared.

"Now, try this on" she said, handing me a full length, light pink coat. Fur or fake fur. I wrapped it around my body and it hugged my new curves like a glove. It also felt so soft and pleasing to the touch.

"I always have a good eye for these things. Now come along" said Mistress.

I made to follow her from the room and remembered the towering heels. I had never worn such shoes before and my ankle very quickly buckled.

"Now, now," laughed Mistress, perhaps I started you too high but they really do go with your outfit. Take one step at a time, stop walking like a man, one foot in front of the other."

I very slowly did as required and managed to follow Mistress out of the room and down the stairs to the front hall. These shoes were unbelievably painful to wear, how do women do it?

My question to myself was interrupted as Mistress opened the front door.

"Were not going outside are we?" I asked in a panic. It was a lot to take in my new appearance behind closed doors but there was no way I could venture outside in public dressed like this.

"My dear you look more beautiful than most women, and very convincing if I do say so myself. Don't you want to show it off?" Mistress asked.

"If you wouldn't mind I would rather not just yet" I said. Wrong answer.

Mistress closed the door and said that was fine. I could go back upstairs and change and we would leave it at that. I could find another job.

"No, please" I said, "I really need this job, I'm in serious trouble without it."

"Listen to me carefully then" she said, "If you wish to be in my employ, you do what I say, when I say it, with no talk back. Do you understand and are you willing to obey?"

"Yes" I mumbled with my head down.

"Yes what?"

"Yes Mistress"

With this she smiled and a weight lifted. "Good girl, tell you what, put on these sunglasses" she said taking an enormous, very feminine pair of glasses from the table beside the door. "They'll cover up about half of your face. It's a concession I'll make for your first time out. Also this," she said as she took a beret from the hatstand and placed it upon my head.

"The prefect disguise, your own mother wouldn't know you. Good thing too if she saw you like this. Anyway, were not going far. The nail salon is just around the corner, just two minutes away."

With that, Mistress Ophelia opened the door for a second time and I stepped out, dressed head to toe as a hyper feminine woman, for the first time.

By *nexpectedExplorerMan
over a year ago

Gower

By *rankW101Man
over a year ago

Malton

By *knick45Man
over a year ago

Bristol

By *ike231251Man
over a year ago

Heckmondwike

By *elly61TV/TS
over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

over a year ago

So interesting so far

By *cooby5555Man
over a year ago

galway

Very interesting

over a year ago

Oooh nice!!

By *cooby5555Man
over a year ago

galway

I think miss ophelia has something interesting strapped away out of sight in her knickers also

By *ardsoloMan
over a year ago

Harlow

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

over a year ago

over a year ago

Wonder where this is going so many possibilities

By *lamgirl1TV/TS
over a year ago

cheshire

Brillant story xx

By *onderful 13Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh/Dunfermline

Looking forward to the next instalment. Very good stuff and really well written.

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

loving this, a dream come true

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *.RazzzleMan
over a year ago