Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The apprentice and the housewife

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I still remember this story like it was yesterday….I was 18 and had only had sex a few times with girls my own age with nothing to worries home about.

I was 2 months into my apprenticeship with Tony (who was known around town as a bit of a ladies man and dirty dog!)

He often spoke of wanting do things to some of the women we worked for and was always perving!

He picked me up one Monday morning and said this would be a great week, a married women in her mid 40s, gorgeous, with big tits and loved to flirt when he priced the job!

We arrived at the 4 bed detached house on the edge of town and Tony sent me to knock on the door to announce our arrival to the customer…..I was greeted with ‘good morning young man, arnt you a handsome one’ and tony was right….she was blonde, 5’6 slim with 36d tits nearly spilling out of her tight vest top and an ass to die for in her gym leggings!

I made my way back to the van to help Tony with the tools and he gave me a wink and said ‘told you’

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

over a year ago

Tony was flirting as he usually did, and she seemed to enjoy it, me as an 18year old lad was less confident and I think she enjoyed teasing me a little knowing I was a bit shy!

Her husband worked in London so was away Monday to Friday leaving Sarah to have the run of the house, if she wasn’t in her tight gym gear teasing us with her curves she had skirts on going out for lunch with friends etc….I life of leisure.

We had been on the job for 3 days when Tony said he’d drop me off at the job and had to pick up some materials, giving me some simple tasks to complete while he was away.

It was all to good to be true…..that morning Sarah answered the door wearing a short satin nightdress her hair all tied up and tits only just contained with nipples erect and poking through the satin, ‘sorry sweetie I had a late night with friends and have only just got up’ she said as I walked through the door. ‘Come on upstair’ she said, ‘you can get started I’m just going to jump in the other shower then I’ll make you a coffee’

I then couldn’t believe my luck and still can’t to this day as I followed her up the stairs with her short nightdress covering nothing and allowing me to watch her ass wiggle up the stairs with just a small thong covering her pussy!

She knew exactly what she was doing!!!

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

over a year ago

By the time we got to the top of the stairs my young cock was throbbing in my joggers!

I couldn’t believe this gorgeous housewife had just teased me like that walking up the stairs, my mind was going into overdrive….does she want sex, is she horny, has Tony told her to tease me to see how I’d react, or was it simply that she didn’t realise what she’d done because she’d only just woke up!! She didn’t turn round, only continued walking and wiggling her ass down the landing as I uncomfortably adjusted my erection and made my way into the bathroom.

I grabbed the extension lead, walked onto the landing to plug it in and saw Sarah cross the landing into the bathroom at that moment stark naked and not at all ashamed…she giggled and entered the bathroom, I heard the shower turn on!

A moment later my phone pinged…Tony: I’ll be a while, enjoy!

Nervousness washed over me but also confusion and excitement, what was happening! My Cock was so hard at what I’d seen I thought it would explode, remember to this point my sexual experiences with girls my own age had been shy and fumbling with them being the same, now it seemed Tony had set me up with a what I can only compare to as a 90s Pamela Anderson 20 years older than me!

By *slover1169Man
over a year ago

congresbury

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *ris64Man
over a year ago

Gainsborough

O m g ....got me twitching in my pants!

over a year ago

All this excitement had left me needing the toilet, I heard the shower stop and door open, Sarah walked out in a towel and I called down the landing asking if it was ok to use the toilet and made my way towards the bathroom, while I was standing at the toilet trying to go I heard the door creek and turned to see Sarah still in her towel, she smiled and walked towards me asking if I needed some help. I could feel my legs shaking and heart pounding as she stood behind me, I didn’t have time to reply before I could feel her breath on the back of my neck and her hand reach around to hold my cock as I started to pee. ‘You don’t mind do you?’ Tony told me you had a nice young cock and well, you have seen a bit of me so it’s only fair’ she giggled, holding my semi hard cock.

As I finished peeing she gave it a shake and then started to slowly stroke it back and forward while standing behind me as I got harder and harder with every stroke until I was throbbing in the hand of the married 40 year old

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *otonfoxMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Please continue

By *immy_5belliesMan
over a year ago

f

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Good girl

over a year ago

I still to this day remember the feeling of dread that washed over me after only a minute with the feeling I was going to cum right then!

Sarah must of sensed this and she stopped with perfect timing, spun me round and kissed me passionately as she let go of my twitching young cock.

She then turned, walks towards her bedroom dropping the towel as she did so, I followed eagerly once more with ring her perfect ass as she walked!

Into her bedroom she kissed me again and offers her nipples to me….by this point I was like a horny animal excitingly sucking her nipples and squeezing her tits. She slowed me down and encouraged me to take my time, slowly and gently, advice that has never left me!

As I teased her nipples with my mouth she took my right hand and guided it down her stomach over her hip, down her inner thigh and back up until my hand felt her soft pussy lips for the fist time! Again my eagerness was slowed by her as she began to rub her clit and finger herself slowly and methodically but using my hand to do it, teaching me how it should be done……..

By *heboyfromtgewoodMan
over a year ago

cinderford

Great story keep it going

By *ii12vwMan
over a year ago

Haverhill

over a year ago

Once I got the hang of it she let go of my hand to let me go at it alone, she lifted my head from her nipples and kissed my once more, so much passion from her it was so hot, after a minute her breath began to get heavy and she shuddered as she came on my fingers, a feeling I’ll never forget as I’m confident that was the first time I’d made a woman orgasm! So excited that I’d managed this I didn’t notice that she had dropped to her knees and was pulling my joggers down and off, my cock still rock hard was greeted by her with some gentle kisses and licks before she proceeded to take my deep in her mouth….I’d had blowjobs before but nothing like this…she was so confident and passionate with her movements, slow gentle, she looked up at me and said, ‘mmmm Tony was right, this is a gorgeous young cock’ I though I was going cum when she uttered those words but managed to hold on as she continued to suck and wank my cock for a few minutes until her sixth sense told her I’d probably cum soon and she eased off….what happened next moulded me into the man I am today!! She stood up, payed on her bed, spread her toned legs as wide as she could and said, ‘come hear and put your young tongue inside my married pussy!’ (Somthing is never done before!!…….

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

over a year ago

As I got on my knees she whispered ‘take your time’

And with no further instructions I went to work, kissing, licking, sucking her beautiful and now very wet shaved pussy. It took about 2 minutes before she arched he back and had another orgasm, this time on my mouth.

I kept going, hungry for more, I realised I loved the feeling of making her cum and wanted more, I did the same again and within moments she came again….more more I thought and continued hungrily but thoughtfully and passionately eating her pussy in the same manner she’d done when sucking my cock and kissing me, I was learning!

Her 3 orgasm from my younger was a big one and only followed the previous one by about 15 seconds resulting in her squirting in my mouth and on my T-shirt….from that moment and to this day I was addicted to giving oral to women!!!!!

Sarah was not finished with me, she pulled off my wet T-shirt leaving me now naked and my cock straining for more after the little rest.

She pulled my hips closer and before I could ask about a condom I was deep inside her dripping pussy and instinctively started pounding away inside her as she moaned things like ‘I love your young dick, my husband isn’t this hard, fuck my needy pussy etc! I was in heaven!

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

over a year ago

I’d love to say that I fucked her for ages until she couldn’t take anymore but the reality is I was 18 and this stunning 40 year old was my first big sexual encounter that wasn’t a fumble with a girl my own age at a party etc.

So after a respectable 5 minutes of fucking this housewife as good as I could I just could hold on any longer, she knew it once more! ‘I’m going to cum’ I muttered and her response….’ Keep going gorgeous, cum inside me’ I think I pretty much came instantly and so hard that it made her gasp! She pulled me close and kissed me with my cock still twitching inside her, she slapped my ass and I pulled out leaving her laying on the bed with my cum dripping out of her….I still couldn’t believe it happened! We proceeded to have a shower together and then sat in the kitchen and had a coffee together. To be honest I think I fell in love with her that morning! Lol

over a year ago

So it turns out that Sarah and Tony went to school together and he’d set all this up for me, over the next few year he turned into a father figure and mentor to me. Iv got so many stories I could write a book, I was best man at his wedding when I was 25 And we still speak 2/3 times a week to this day

I also met Sarah several more times after the first time over the next few years if anyone would like to hear about them? Also have plenty of other tales to tell if you are interested let me know and I’ll share

By *ichard7Man
over a year ago

Southeast Kent, Marden.

Horny story..

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Please do tell

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *olden BearMan
over a year ago

Cumbria

Very hot

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

such a horny story, would love to hear more of your adventures !!!!!

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Would love to hear the rest of your stories

By *exymarvelMan
over a year ago

cardiff

Please post more stories

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *pareMan
over a year ago

Watford and usa

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Brilliant story, I'd love to hear more

By *yrman57Man
over a year ago

Ayr

Outstanding !!!

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *mifffy1004Man
over a year ago

Sheringham

Well written. Hope we get to hear more of your adventures

By *aitingstillMan
over a year ago

East of Cork

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Fantastic

By *portbilly1976Man
over a year ago

manchester

Great story, love to hear more

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *nthony_60Man
over a year ago

ipswich

You need to tell more

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More of your exploits please

By *ornybarMan
over a year ago

clonmel

By *hager777Man
over a year ago

Hereford

More please

By *our man1Man
over a year ago

Next part

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Nice

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Love it

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Yes please do tell

By *mthbigcockMan
over a year ago

Poole

Fantastic story from a local lad

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *lowryderMan
over a year ago

Stafford

Fantastic story!

By *ichard7Man
over a year ago

Southeast Kent, Marden.

Would love to hear more of your adventures

By *4funXXXMan
over a year ago

cheshire

Tell all I’d love to hear what you got up to.

By *rank speakerMan
over a year ago

Worcester

"So it turns out that Sarah and Tony went to school together and he’d set all this up for me, over the next few year he turned into a father figure and mentor to me. Iv got so many stories I could write a book, I was best man at his wedding when I was 25 And we still speak 2/3 times a week to this day

I also met Sarah several more times after the first time over the next few years if anyone would like to hear about them? Also have plenty of other tales to tell if you are interested let me know and I’ll share

"

What a great,quickly told story. It really sounded like the real thing and what a lucky guy to find such an enthusiastic lady. If you can manage any more so simply told you've certainly got a fan hear who'd love to hear more! Well done!

By *athy and JohnCouple
over a year ago

Truro

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

Poringland

Post new Message to Thread