Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Families and the horny fun (not abuse )that goes on

Jump to newest

By *ohnforhotfun OP   Man
over a year ago

keighley

I know this is a bi story but I’m sure there’s lots of similar horny MF stories to be added

This is mine

On holiday at my aunts . My older cousin 18ish was out with his gf . Came back we were sharing same bedroom said he was as horny as fuck as he’d not got any that night .(Friday night) Laid there and all I could see was this massive cock my first sight of someone else’s erection in real life . He knew he’d got my attention and asked if I’d like to get in and help stroke it . I was nervous but so giddy . I’m stroking it for a while then he says get down there if you want and have a lick and a suck . It was fantastic. Loved sucking it . Couldn’t get a lot in my mouth . He said he was gonna cum and told me to wank him quick . All I can remember is watching loads and loads of hot white silky spunk fly out of the end . He finished and then encouraged me to lick the remnants off his cock and get it clean. He didn’t touch me but I remember wanking myself silly the next day . Saturday night no sign of him

Sunday didn’t see him all day I went to bed that night knowing I was going home Monday . Later that night he came in late as he was working next day I woke to see him undressing

He asked quietly if I was awake I immediately said yes . He said shuffle up and he climbed into my bed . Slid his hand between my legs and asked had I been thinking and wanking about the other night to which I said I had .

He then slowly wanked my much smaller cock for I would say 30 seconds to a minute which all it took before I was shaking and emptying my ball sack of the bit that was in there . He put his fingers to my mouth and said lick your cum off . I did , then he said your turn . I went down the bed to his massive thick cock and immediately got my mouth around it . He’s telling me he fucked a different bird Saturday night and that morning and hadn’t had a shower . I just kept doing my best . My jaw ached but I kept going he was moaning quietly so his mum didn’t hear then without warning he shot loads of warm salty cum into my mouth and just said swallow swallow it all . Then same as before I licked and cleaned up his cock

Next morning he’d gone to work I went home and we never ever mentioned it again . We’ve been to family weddings , funerals etc both got families and it’s our unmentionable secret

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *mithy13Man
over a year ago

stoke

By *eandher4and9Couple
over a year ago

leeds

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

By *tirlingshire matureMan
over a year ago

falkirk

Did aunty ever find out ?

By *ardsoloMan
over a year ago

Harlow

Horny, is there more?

By *ohnforhotfun OP   Man
over a year ago

keighley

No . Nobody ever found out . I told an ex gf once what had Happened and she found it a real turn on

Post new Message to Thread