FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Partners Dream...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My girl woke up this morning... and sent me this email about her dream last night...

Love to hear what you think

ok so dream was based on what we talking about last night so u have cum in me and put a butt plug in to hold all the cum then u say 'ok we r going shopping and lunch but remember i can use u at anytime i like'.

So we go out but before we go u say 'well i think i want to have any hole i want today' so u cum in my arse too and then butt plug that too. Then we go shopping after it in car park in quite corner u shove cock in me reminding me to get butt plugcbaxk in before i lose cum and to suck your cock clean.

Then lunch and another time u cum in me as car has tinted windows so back seat. Then we go home and u use which ever hole for the rest of day before reminding me i need to scoop cum out and eat it all up.

At this point i know there's a lot of cum in there so i say no and with butt plugs still in u spank me hard reminding me if butt plugs cum out during spank then i will be subjected to this all over again.

Then after spanking u take butt plug out and scoop cum out with your hand while i lick it off u and drink it all.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread