Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First time wife shared

Jump to newest

By *mberKeen OP   Couple
over a year ago

colchester

Always remember the first time in more detail than the others, this actually happened and first time telling the story.

Bit of back story, I always fantasised about sharing A, she was kind of into but had doubts I was serious and always thought it was a test when I mentioned, never knew how to even start wife sharing back then.

One Saturday evening we were child free, rare thing! Was going to have chilled night by ourselves and my phone rings, my friends are having a few drinks and then going into town, I explain we are having a chilled one and Mike tells me she will be the only girl but more than welcome to join. I ask A and she is up for it, gets dressed wearing a nice short dress, cleavage on show and off we go. Drinks at Mike’s, head to town, more drink, in the nightclub…

After lots of drinks and all getting along, all having great night the shot girl comes round selling shots in test tubes, we buy a load and one of my friend has to many to hold and just casually puts it A’s cleavage to hold it while he done his shots, I take advantage and take the shot from her cleavage with my mouth, tell the other 3 guys it their turn. One after the other they went, it surprised me how much just seeing that turned me on.

I whisper to A that was hot and she agreed and I thought bows my chance, I said “how about that threesome tonight?”

She replied “who with?”

I said “Mike? I’ve known him a long time and he’s be up for it”

He’s always been a bit of a player and likes to get about so thought it’d be perfect chance! She didn’t answer but shrugged her shoulders and smiled, I knew that was a yes but she hesitated to say as wasn’t sure about me agreeing to it. A had been flirting and getting on with everyone all night. I went straight over to Mike and whispered to him that A wants to fuck him, slightly shocked his response was to just laugh it off.

We leave the club, A, myself, Mike and 2 other guys and A tells us all, “let’s go back to ours for another drink and then I want to get fucked” I got excited, the other 3 cheered, we walk down the road with the 3 guys behind, we get to the taxi rank and the 2 others head off leaving me and A with Mike waiting for a taxi, Mike sits down and A sits on his lap and Mike says “the others had to go” (I didn’t know til later he actually got rid of them just incase what we said turned into reality)

Home… finally get home I sat in the front and left A in the back d*unk flirting all the way home listening and thinking about could happen making my cock hard, in the living room all having a drink, A in the middle of us on the sofa chatting away and she turns to me and kisses me, long passionate kiss with Mike the other side, soon as it broke off,

I said “you can’t kiss me like that in front of Mike, poor guy will feel left out”

No reply but she turns to Mike and goes for it, long passionate kiss, im shocked as it’s first time I’ve seen A with anyone else, the excitement went straight to my cock. She breaks off and kisses me again, just a small passionate one and then says, “ think we all need another drink” and straddles mile while kissing him.

I of course go get 3 drinks from the kitchen, taking my time delaying when I go back, excited to go in as quick as possible but also wanting to give a little time for them to start things and see what I walk into, felt like 2 hours but probably only been a few minutes, I walk in with the drinks and Mike is laid back on the sofa with A sucking his cock, I could see she only got his jeans a little bit down and she was working his cock with her mouth, I’m wowed at this point and put the drinks down, I spread A’s legs, push her short dress up, pull her nice red thong to the side and dive in tongue first…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Don’t you dare stop now

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

over a year ago

By *ourbon1Man
over a year ago

wales

Wow

By *edwayvoyeursCouple
over a year ago

Medway

over a year ago

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

over a year ago

Wish we had a mate like Mike

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Good start, please carry on

By *oublethefunMan
over a year ago

Midlands, london

More please.

By *ensual 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Always remember the first time in more detail than the others, this actually happened and first time telling the story.

Bit of back story, I always fantasised about sharing A, she was kind of into but had doubts I was serious and always thought it was a test when I mentioned, never knew how to even start wife sharing back then.

One Saturday evening we were child free, rare thing! Was going to have chilled night by ourselves and my phone rings, my friends are having a few drinks and then going into town, I explain we are having a chilled one and Mike tells me she will be the only girl but more than welcome to join. I ask A and she is up for it, gets dressed wearing a nice short dress, cleavage on show and off we go. Drinks at Mike’s, head to town, more drink, in the nightclub…

After lots of drinks and all getting along, all having great night the shot girl comes round selling shots in test tubes, we buy a load and one of my friend has to many to hold and just casually puts it A’s cleavage to hold it while he done his shots, I take advantage and take the shot from her cleavage with my mouth, tell the other 3 guys it their turn. One after the other they went, it surprised me how much just seeing that turned me on.

I whisper to A that was hot and she agreed and I thought bows my chance, I said “how about that threesome tonight?”

She replied “who with?”

I said “Mike? I’ve known him a long time and he’s be up for it”

He’s always been a bit of a player and likes to get about so thought it’d be perfect chance! She didn’t answer but shrugged her shoulders and smiled, I knew that was a yes but she hesitated to say as wasn’t sure about me agreeing to it. A had been flirting and getting on with everyone all night. I went straight over to Mike and whispered to him that A wants to fuck him, slightly shocked his response was to just laugh it off.

We leave the club, A, myself, Mike and 2 other guys and A tells us all, “let’s go back to ours for another drink and then I want to get fucked” I got excited, the other 3 cheered, we walk down the road with the 3 guys behind, we get to the taxi rank and the 2 others head off leaving me and A with Mike waiting for a taxi, Mike sits down and A sits on his lap and Mike says “the others had to go” (I didn’t know til later he actually got rid of them just incase what we said turned into reality)

Home… finally get home I sat in the front and left A in the back d*unk flirting all the way home listening and thinking about could happen making my cock hard, in the living room all having a drink, A in the middle of us on the sofa chatting away and she turns to me and kisses me, long passionate kiss with Mike the other side, soon as it broke off,

I said “you can’t kiss me like that in front of Mike, poor guy will feel left out”

No reply but she turns to Mike and goes for it, long passionate kiss, im shocked as it’s first time I’ve seen A with anyone else, the excitement went straight to my cock. She breaks off and kisses me again, just a small passionate one and then says, “ think we all need another drink” and straddles mile while kissing him.

I of course go get 3 drinks from the kitchen, taking my time delaying when I go back, excited to go in as quick as possible but also wanting to give a little time for them to start things and see what I walk into, felt like 2 hours but probably only been a few minutes, I walk in with the drinks and Mike is laid back on the sofa with A sucking his cock, I could see she only got his jeans a little bit down and she was working his cock with her mouth, I’m wowed at this point and put the drinks down, I spread A’s legs, push her short dress up, pull her nice red thong to the side and dive in tongue first…"

nothing like the first time … a complete mind fuck … surreal moment in time

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *lcamino ssMan
over a year ago

Lytham

Loving this please tell us all more

By *exymarvelMan
over a year ago

cardiff

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *hynot3Man
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *rying-AloneMan
over a year ago

Basingstoke

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

By *uncouplerk40Couple
over a year ago

TD

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

By *ockforplay66Man
over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

By *immy_5belliesMan
over a year ago

f

By *aitingstillMan
over a year ago

East of Cork

By *rish10ladMan
over a year ago

Dublin

By *ordy73Man
over a year ago

lancashire

" "

Are you 10 “ ?

By *exbot 1Man
over a year ago

Chester le street

Ow yes

By *tagVixenAngusCouple
over a year ago

Dundee area

Great start, more please

over a year ago

????

over a year ago

Please continue

By *slover1169Man
over a year ago

congresbury

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *race_cpl6665Couple
over a year ago

Solihull

Great start

over a year ago

Great start

By *ason7754Man
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

over a year ago

Great start, loving it

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *anteddeadoraliveMan
over a year ago

st helens

over a year ago

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Think that all we going to get

By *acksmith22Man
over a year ago

cannock

More

By *erseybeefMan
over a year ago

st helier

"Wish we had a mate like Mike "

Im sure plenty of guys can get name change for a night lol

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *ii12vwMan
over a year ago

Haverhill

By *j69funCouple
over a year ago

kildare

Hot

By *slover1169Man
over a year ago

congresbury

Has this ended

over a year ago

Very nice lucky mike

By *rybe4udieCouple
over a year ago

Limerick city

By *ublincouple2014Couple
over a year ago

city

Amazing reclaim sex

By *bthreeCouple
over a year ago

Yeovil

By *oxtrotOscar654Man
over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

I can recall the first time me and the wife had a threesome then foursome so vividly. Loved it. Shame she lost interest

By *untimescolchesterMan
over a year ago

Colchester

Anymore?!

By *REEPALESTINEMan
over a year ago

derby

Love this

By *loscouplegl3Couple