Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Watch and wank

Jump to newest

By *eelsandHoldups OP   Couple
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Mrs would like to be watched and have four or five guys wanking as we fuck. I'd love to feel their hot cum spurting onto my back and her stockings

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds brilliant. Something we would love to do.

over a year ago

Sounds very hot. I'll put that on my to do list

over a year ago

Lots of couples do this in clubs it turns them on alot knowing what there doing is turning on so many people. I have been on both sides of this and enjoyed both.

By *eelsandHoldups OP   Couple
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Never been to a club simon but that's a good idea

over a year ago

Sounds fantastic. i have done before kinda it was a mmf situation andy x

over a year ago

We have done it in clubs on a few occasions but the idea of doing it in the more private venue of a hotel room with the guys gathered close would be much more thrilling.

Particularly if they were close enough to shoot their cum over us as we performed a live sex show for them.

over a year ago

....And another!

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

"Mrs would like to be watched and have four or five guys wanking as we fuck. I'd love to feel their hot cum spurting onto my back and her stockings "

Love to help out if you're ever down here in the dim and distant south!

over a year ago

I will def help out!

over a year ago

Would love to help you out, shame you're so far away.

Anyone closer would like the same feel free to get in tough

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

We do this at clubs we like being watched and wife invites some guys to join in ,she don't mind other guys watching and wanking, she just wishes more of the guys would cum on her, I love rubbing there cum into her nipples,we will be doing this in the near future at Jaydees for any guys interested,but I have to let her have fem fun first

over a year ago

Having had a number of offers we really fancy this idea.

There are a few practical concerns. If we set this up in a hotel & allow someone to invite 4 or 5 of his d*unken mates to watch then there are safety issues.

On the other hand if we send invites to 4 or 5 different guys then if they even turn up they will be too shy to get their cocks out & wank as we do our live sex show.

If we could overcome these problems this might be a goer.

over a year ago

Love this idea it's really horny

over a year ago

"Having had a number of offers we really fancy this idea.

There are a few practical concerns. If we set this up in a hotel & allow someone to invite 4 or 5 of his d*unken mates to watch then there are safety issues.

On the other hand if we send invites to 4 or 5 different guys then if they even turn up they will be too shy to get their cocks out & wank as we do our live sex show.

If we could overcome these problems this might be a goer."

I have never been shy in openly wanking to couples fucking. Even when the female being fucked is my own wife

over a year ago

We are seriously looking for 4 or 5 guys who would be interested in our little fantasy.

From experience there are always plenty of requests for invites to this sort of thing but often there are heaps of no shows.

Or even worse guys are told in advance its a "hands off" event but on the big night they expect/demand to get involved.

over a year ago

luton

That is why we do it at clubs ,so nothing gets out of hand,we have found when we tell someone no they respect it and will gladly watch ,the guys who are invited use condoms for full sex they either choose to fill condom or take it of and cum on wife ,she always showers after

over a year ago

"That is why we do it at clubs ,so nothing gets out of hand,we have found when we tell someone no they respect it and will gladly watch ,the guys who are invited use condoms for full sex they either choose to fill condom or take it of and cum on wife ,she always showers after"

Sadly there is only one club in Aberdeen & it is couples only which doesnt suit this particular fantasy.

over a year ago

Yes please love to help

over a year ago

"Yes please love to help"

Its nearly 750 miles round trip!!

Even if you are serious I can assure you that there is no way we would be inviting someone from that distance.

We are simply being realistic & having encountered numerous timewasters on this site already we understand that reliability diminshes severely with every mile travelled.

No offence but be sensible.

over a year ago

I experienced this recently in Club Paradise in Zouch. On a recent visit I went upstairs and found a MMF having fun in one of the bedrooms. I stayed in the doorway and took out my cock and watched. After a while one of the guys separated and stood watching the pair left on the bed... Both of us now watching and wanking. I was beckoned to move closer which I did... As the guy on top was obviously ready to cum, the other guy and I rubbed faster and all three came together... He inside her, me on her face and the other guy on her tits.... Lovely

over a year ago

we would like to give this a go, been a fantasy for some time.

By *omefun4twoCouple
over a year ago

oldmeldrum

Why don't you get guys that you know and ask them if they would mind doing it with others around as they watch you and when you do meet the other guys that you know you will def get a few nights that will be mind blowing as they will be so wanting you after seeing you and watching but not being able to touch

Just an idea?.

over a year ago

luton

When we get to meet a few guys and get to know them .we have a couple so far,,wife will do a gang bang and let all fuck her.she doesn't want to be gang banged by total strangers plus when she choses the heavy cummers she can have as much cum as she wants

By *exycouple.xCouple
over a year ago

leeds

Hi all , the fantasy has turned us on so we are going to try it j&t

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/01/13 10:07:10]

over a year ago

"Mrs would like to be watched and have four or five guys wanking as we fuck. I'd love to feel their hot cum spurting onto my back and her stockings "

over a year ago

Just let me know and I will be there

By *roovytwoCouple
over a year ago

burnley

"I experienced this recently in Club Paradise in Zouch. On a recent visit I went upstairs and found a MMF having fun in one of the bedrooms. I stayed in the doorway and took out my cock and watched. After a while one of the guys separated and stood watching the pair left on the bed... Both of us now watching and wanking. I was beckoned to move closer which I did... As the guy on top was obviously ready to cum, the other guy and I rubbed faster and all three came together... He inside her, me on her face and the other guy on her tits.... Lovely "

We both love this...bit more intimate than bukkake(which we lie as well)and we love being watched!

over a year ago

I'd more than happy be one of the men watching and wanking if any couples have this fantasy near the West Midlands. Inbox me x

over a year ago

We love this , hearing guys grunting and groaning wanking as we fuck , has progressed at times with a couple of guys at our place , and them

Coming on our faces , especially of the guys are CDs / TVs

By *yrshireguyMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

Top fantasy. I'm sure there will be plenty available to help out with that one x

over a year ago

Wow this is what Im looking for!! Get in touch and lets get this organised!! X

over a year ago

One of my favourite past times !

By *av1970Man
over a year ago

Tattershall

Not experienced this yet but as a single looking for soft and voyeur fun with couples it's what I'm looking for. Any interested couples in Linc's or nearby love to hear from you

over a year ago

Would love to do this while watching a couple fuck. Any offers please??

over a year ago

Just a fantastic fantasy-and like most guys "I'd love to help make this fantasy come true!" xx

over a year ago

Got one planned for tonight

over a year ago

Would love to help with this fantasy of yours guys!

over a year ago

I'd love to have a go at this, one if my fantasies to be able to watch a couple fucking and me wanking off while they do, then to be able to cum allover them even better, let me know if there's any one close to me that would be interested in doing that

By *T_LEECouple (MM)
over a year ago

near you

any southwest couples fancy this

over a year ago

Need more!

over a year ago

"We love this , hearing guys grunting and groaning wanking as we fuck , has progressed at times with a couple of guys at our place , and them

Coming on our faces , especially of the guys are CDs / TVs "

po

Love to cum and help you out

over a year ago

Sounds good to me! I'm from Ayrshire so if you are interested I'd be happy to help

By *amieandjulieCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

I love men coming all over my tits !!!

Most I've had is 2 men, in a club and a hotel, it's a real turn on, buy like the idea of playing in a club with 4 or 5 watching and wanking .

over a year ago

Never fancied doing it with just one guy watching in a hotel?

over a year ago

We do it regular at xtasia in bham wife loves guys watching then invites then over to join in and loves guys to cover her face in cum off there tonight if anyone going let us know x x

By *amieandjulieCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Never fancied doing it with just one guy watching in a hotel?"

We have done !!

over a year ago

But you prefer clubs ?

I'm more a private person in those scenarios I think

over a year ago

Since this idea was posted we have been really excited about it & have decided to go ahead & try and arrange it.

By *roovytwoCouple
over a year ago

burnley

"Since this idea was posted we have been really excited about it & have decided to go ahead & try and arrange it. "

We would have loved to have joined you!!

over a year ago

This sounds like fun is love to be one of the 4 or 5 guys wanking while a couple fucked and then getting to cum over them both or just over her mmmm

over a year ago

"Since this idea was posted we have been really excited about it & have decided to go ahead & try and arrange it.

We would have loved to have joined you!! "

Now that would be really something.

A group sex live show!

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

No thanks, we both get off on people watching/wanking but not the thought of them wanking on us.

I did see this happen, accidentally, at a party once and the guys reaction when it hit his back was fucking hilarious

Cos it happened to him and not me obviously.

over a year ago

I love wtaching while i wank, either as my own wife is being fucked or someone else's wife.

Important to agree beforehand if wife can be fired on, and respect male wishes on that and whether he does not want any cum near him etc.

Very horny scenarios.

over a year ago

luton

We hope to be doing this again ,soon,,have found the two guys to help me fuck wife, just hope there is enough.Guys at club willing to cum on her

over a year ago

luton

[Removed by poster at 26/03/13 10:21:59]

By *estEndGentMan
over a year ago

London

I'd love to get involved in something like this. Why does everyone live so far North!?!

Post new Message to Thread