Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A true apprentice story!

Jump to newest

By *ubik cube OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Liverpool

This is an absolute true story of when I was around 20.

I was an apprentice at the time and was working nights, refurbishing a food supermarket in Tyldesley near Manchester. We had to work nights to minimise the customer disruption. Around 10.30 every night the electricians used to snake off to a local pub for last orders and would return to work around a hour later. This continued for a few weeks and my engineer at the time and myself was jealous of their little mid shift pint. As we had too much work to do we couldn't join them.

Well that was until this one nightshift when we had absolutely nothing to do so we joined them. Oh my god it was only a a bar with top less bar maids. We'll that was it I was like a dog with two dicks. It was about half an hour that had passed when a very attractive lady of around 20 years older walked in with a group of other women. Oh my god she was drop dead gorgeous, wearing a skintight dress showing her sexy figure off in delight and not leaving anything to the imagination. I stood up and walked past the group of women. As I passes I gave her bum a little feel and carried on walking past. I returned from the toilet and was greaklted by a "hey cheeky" I just replied back with you have an amazing bum shame I couldn't get to feel the rest of you.

TBC.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Interesting start

By *ubik cube OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Liverpool

Well as we all left the pub at the same time we headed back towards our nightshift when I noticed the women heading to a nightclub. I said to my engineer I'm just going to nip on here and see if I can get to feel more of her body, this time consensual.

I entered the club alone and saw her dancing on the dance floor. I started to dance along side and once I'd caught her attention I began to dance with her. After a a short dance which was a close sensual slow dance we parted and I noticed that my right thigh was soaking wet. Oh my god I thought I'd hit the jackpot. Here I was a 20 year old boy dancing with a true milf in every letter and she's just cut allover my leg. She turned to me and asked if I'd like to go back to hers. Which I took her by the hand and we left the club and headed to her place.

By *obshortMan
over a year ago

Cork

Great start

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

By *ubik cube OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Liverpool

(I forgot mention earlier that there was a security guard which used to just go to sleep and his Mrs turn up with the car and do their weekly shop. So he wasn't much of a security guard)

On the way to hers we had to pass the shop where I'd been working and I thought I'd better just let my engineer what was happening (this was before everyone had mobiles) as we came to the warehouse doors there was the security guard having a smoke and she asked if she could use the toilet whilst I was informing my mate what was happening. I hoped on and sat on a chest freezer whilst i waited for Janet with anticipation of what is going to happen. Janet came out of the staff toilets in the warehouse and stood in front of me and began to kiss me. It didn't take log before I could feel my cock twitching and once fully hard it began to throb. Janet's hands started to wonder towards my thumbing cock. She could easily tell how turned on I was. What I could only assume was that she had become as horny as me she started to unzip and undo the jeans and out popped the thobing shaft and a precum glazed head. Janet took it in her hand and began to slowly walk me off whilst pausing from our kiss to look down and release a droplet of spit onto my bell end. She carried on waking me and oh my god I was loving it. It was at this point my work mate/engineer walked past and saw what was going on. "It looks like someone is having a nice time" he said. I said "its a pitty you couldn't join us" I replied. With the very ending of me speaking Janet immediately said "well why can't he?" I said to her "are you up for a three some?". She didn't even speak. She just let go of my cock and led me and my fried by the han back into the female staff toilets.

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin