Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

the first

Jump to newest

By *elrose57 OP   Couple
over a year ago

reading

waiting for his arrival, turning up we open the door his eyes wide as he sees the wife, her dressing gown open revealing the sexy underwear we had bought on the Saturday for his enjoyment, a smile and quick hand shake he had her in his arms pulling her towards him their tongues entwine , his hands inside the dressing gown and he is pulling her tight, i am sure she will feel his hard bulge pushing into her pubic mound .

still in the hall way the gown now on the floor i can see as she parts her legs to allow easy access to her smooth pussy her knickers bulge and the shape of his hand visible her eyes closed, i know he has fingers inside my wife her pussy has succumbed to his desires, but in my mind she did this before he drove his car onto our drive, the first time we met him just tree days before in a pub , it was evident that he was the guy we both wanted and we was the couple he so needed.

the bedroom ready and waiting , clean sheets (not for long hopefully)tissues water and glasses, curtains drawn and lights dimmed, as soon as he came through the door and he kissed my wife ,, there was no way of stopping what was going to go on, even if i wanted to ,, not that i did want to stop it, fucking hell this was awesome.

on entering the room he had her knickers of, they looked sexy discarded on the floor, i dropped down and had clear view of his fingers inside my wife i got closer and licked her lips, her hand fumbling with his belt and top button, he pulled back and removed his own trousers and boxer shorts , hos cock was bigger than mine and just over 7 inches, his cock head covered by his foreskin, the trickle of precum, soon this was on my wife's fingers as she grasped his cock , the aroma intense, only got me so horny , his balls hung low and so big one lower than the other they did look magnificent, and i was sure so full and in great need to be depleted.

still down taking in the view and watching as my wife took hold of his cock and with one leg on the side of the bed she guided his cock head next to her wet open vagina , being so close i could see his silky smooth precum coating her lips and clit , every now and then she let it pop right in so erotic , each time holding it longer and witnessing his precum dripping out of her so sexy, i licked her first tasting his juice and then i had the urge to taste his cock, but my wife pushed his cock in to my mouth as i licked her and i felt elated to suck him, all manner of things going through my mind at the time, would he allow me to would my wife hate me for doing it , as they kissed i went from one to the other, but truth i was at home with this guys hard cock in my mouth, the taste and utter enjoyment .

but tonight was about lots and one thing being the first fuck, my wife wanted to he wanted to and i so wanted them to, i got the condoms from his trouser pocket and undid the wrapper, and got out a condom , my wife told me to put it on him, i rolled it down and squezzed the tip in to get the air out and i thought at the time just what this thin rubber would be holding back in just a short while, my wife holding herself open , his rubber clad cock parting her , his cock slipping in , my wife then holds him and they are now joined , there first fuck ,, pure fucking joy for all, he soon had her on the verge of cumming and this only intensify his desires to test the capabilities of the condom, being down and looking up and watching his cock deep and his balls banging her ,, her lips tight around his cock, his final lunge and the pulsing of his cock and watch close seeing his balls lifting and knowing he was pumping semen into the condom , he lay there motionless for a while my wife eyes open now , smiling as he regained composer he slowly withdrew his cock was out yet half the condom was still in my wife as he pulled out the the contents of his balls was evident, it was so full and swung like a clock,s pendulum , my wife see this and took hold of it she pulled it of held it up and proceeded to empty it over her body, paying special attention to her pussy belly and tits , rubbing it in and all over, i knew then we was all going to go a lot further

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tell us more

By *kivi Bi MaleMan
over a year ago

North Shields

Please continue

By *elrose57 OP   Couple
over a year ago

reading

with his sperm drying on her body as we relaxed , i ran my hand in this rather slippery goo, paying some attention to rubbing her clit with some of this, i found this rather erotic thing to do , after all not many husbands openly rub there wifes clit using the semen of another man , as they started to kiss again i was , or felt like a free hand to do as i liked, so i took this golden opportunity to get closer to her deliciously fucked pussy , the taste of her pussy was awesome and the taste i got from his cum was extremely rewarding, i see the discarded condom and picked it up and see just a little bit left in the tip , this was a rather lumpy bit and plopped on her pussy and stuck like a little drop of snow i used my tongue to run it around her lips and , as i pulled away my wife put her own hand down and rubbed her pussy , i watched as this little lump of semen disappeared down into the vaults of her pussy , i took a step back and then had the joy of watching my wife perform oral sex on this guys cock, her lips around his shaft as her tongue rasped his cock head her cheeks hollowed out as she sucked like a dyson , i not only watched i took mental notes the way she held his balls took his cock and sucked ,, but the look of contentment all the while looking up at him.

she took his cock from her mouth and just said fuck me , on her back legs wide and holding herself open, i got another condom and he took it and put it on, this time he just went in in one long go slipping in like a ship down its launch pad until he could go no further the rubber clad cock must have nudged her womb and i thought of the little bit of spunk i see go in her, they fucked like this was there first yet he pounded er and she received everything he had to give her , i was proud of my wife for taking cock so fucking well, he lasted longer this time and until he said he was ready , got her on her feet holding onto the bed and fucked her doggy , she was bent right over and his cock went in deeper, they fucked and she cum like i have never known,soon the condom was doing its job and staring to hold back this torrent of cum, as it did its job i did wish it did not , my wish did not cum true, he pulled out and emptied his own sperm all over her back and rubbed his cock in it

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham