Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Beach pt4

Jump to newest

By *i1971 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cornwall

By now the sun had broken through the earlier mist and it was as nice a day as you could have wished for. Many people must have been kicking themselves that they'd not ventured out to the beach.

In the distance it looked as if some people had made their way to the other nude section, but the tide wouldn't be low enough for a few hours yet before anyone could walk around the headland.

Sam and I chatted as we walked along the waters edge, watching the waves breaking on the crystal blue water. Now and then Sam's hand would touch my legs or arse as we walked along or stopped to look out to sea, almost sending a shiver through me each time and keeping me semi hard. At one point, Sam was pointing out something out at sea so I stood close behind her to get a better look. My cock has ruined against Sam's arse and she moved backwards, closer against my stiffening cock , Sam adjusting her legs losing my cock room for expansion

Now I was fully erect and my cock pressing into Sam's arse towards her wet lips. It did not go unnoticed as Sam bent down to look at something in the water, and pushed back against me, my head playing with her soft wet lips

As we slowly walked towards our cove, we could see a kayak come around the headland with two on board, going at quite a pace. Our hopes were dashed of them just heading for an out and back kayak as they beached it. As we got closer, w could see that were a young couple, but after dragging the kayak in on the beach a safe distance from the tides reach, they took a bag from the kayak and went a very short distance before laying out their towel and shedding their swimwear.

With an eye towards us, the female lay on the towel and there was clearly a lot of excitement, and he looked to be rock hard and had a cock the when erect stood well up towards his stomach with a bit of a curve.

Next thing, he was on his knees and his head resting between the legs of his female partner, hands reaching up towards her breasts. We couldn't help but look at them as we headed across the beach as our cove was just behind them. They completely ignored we were there and soon he was thrusting away inside her.

By now we were back at our cove and could still just about see the couple. I was rock hard and as we adjusted our towels, Sam grabbed my cock saying "fuck me Si"

"Are you sure?"

"Never been more certain. I was feeling horny as fuck when your cock was rubbing me, seeing that pair - I want to feel you inside me. "

With that, I sat on the towel, and was about to reach into my bag to check for any condoms when Sam straddled my legs, lowering herself down onto my lap and my hardened cock pushed against her wet lips. Slowly my head began to enter her

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Urhmmmmm

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

By *i1971 OP   Man
over a year ago