Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Lad sent by his GF to my gloryhole.

Jump to newest

By *uayside Glory Hole OP   Man
over a year ago

Gateshead Quayside

A new one for me. Messaged a fit looking lad to see if he fancied a discreet blowjob at my home gloryhole last night. Said he might be interested and his girlfriend was keen to see him play with another guy. Asked if we could start with him playing with my cock through the hole and could he take some pics. I was more than happy. He was very honest about not being sure if he’d enjoy it or go past wanking to actually sucking. I reassured him that was fine and if he wasn’t into it I’d just take care of him.

He let himself in and found me with my semi hard cock through the hole waiting for him. He started really tentatively stroking it but quickly dropped to his knees and started kissing and licking it. I have very sweet precum (I blame my Haribo addiction) and he seemed to really enjoy it. Fast forward five minutes and he’s slurping away and pushing himself to go deeper. He was a good boy and didn’t forget to get a few pics and vids for his GF of him enjoying my cock. Best bit was when I heard him put the phone down (his evidence gathering done) so he could focus solely on my cock and his enjoyment of it. We switched positions and I showed him some skills and was rewarded with a big load after 10 minutes of worshiping his big cock. Huge pair of balls he had in him too.

He messaged afterwards saying he enjoyed it and that his girlfriend was shocked by how far he went and how much he enjoyed it. Beyond that I’m not sure how their conversation went but I know for sure he’ll be thinking about my cock today more than once and she’ll be wondering how much further he’d go…

Wondering if many other wives/girlfriends enjoy or get a kick out if sending their men out to play with other men? How did this conversation start in the first place to put it on the table as a possibility?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Gateshead Quayside

UPDATE: he’s been in touch this morning already to say he really enjoyed sucking my cock. Wants to know if he could bring the girlfriend next time so she can watch him. Should I?

By *an man canMan
over a year ago

kettering

Most defiently

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

Lol kinky bitch.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

100% yes let them both come to your gloryhole

over a year ago

Gateshead Quayside

I’ve told him I’ll leave a phone tripod on his side and he can FaceTime her or video it for her. I have to say, for a first timer he quickly found some skills.

By *ritymindMan
over a year ago

weston

"UPDATE: he’s been in touch this morning already to say he really enjoyed sucking my cock. Wants to know if he could bring the girlfriend next time so she can watch him. Should I?"

Yes she may join in

over a year ago

over a year ago

Mmmm very horny indeed

By *kivi Bi MaleMan
over a year ago

North Shields

That'd be ideal, enjoy!!!

By *aturebarneyMan
over a year ago

Sale

You must do it.

over a year ago

Gateshead Quayside

I suspect I’ll be a cock sucking coach for this lad and some lad who joins him and his lass for a threesome in the future will be in for a treat!

over a year ago

Enjoy

By *reengoddessCouple
over a year ago

Sidmouth

Mrs here I think I would enjoy hearing J telling me all about it and all his excitement from coming back having done it. I would like knowing that he is doing something naughty x

over a year ago

"Mrs here I think I would enjoy hearing J telling me all about it and all his excitement from coming back having done it. I would like knowing that he is doing something naughty x"

I’m sure he’d enjoy it just as much then demonstrating his new found skills for you live

(Fabulous profile and photos btw)

By *reengoddessCouple
over a year ago

Sidmouth

"Mrs here I think I would enjoy hearing J telling me all about it and all his excitement from coming back having done it. I would like knowing that he is doing something naughty x

I’m sure he’d enjoy it just as much then demonstrating his new found skills for you live

(Fabulous profile and photos btw)"

I'm sure he would! Thanks x

over a year ago

Gateshead Quayside

"Mrs here I think I would enjoy hearing J telling me all about it and all his excitement from coming back having done it. I would like knowing that he is doing something naughty x"

Love it. I’ve got a regular lad who visits and he says it’s all above board with his wife. He reckons they’ve even got a little code for it.

“I’m off to The Dump dear.”

“Have fun darling! Take your time. X”

I have no objection to being referred to as The Dump but I’m sure they could have come up with something better

over a year ago

"Mrs here I think I would enjoy hearing J telling me all about it and all his excitement from coming back having done it. I would like knowing that he is doing something naughty x

Love it. I’ve got a regular lad who visits and he says it’s all above board with his wife. He reckons they’ve even got a little code for it.

I have no objection to being referred to as The Dump but I’m sure they could have come up with something better

"

Oh indeed I applaud the fun factor to it but a bit more imagination wouldn’t go a miss lol

over a year ago

"A new one for me. Messaged a fit looking lad to see if he fancied a discreet blowjob at my home gloryhole last night. Said he might be interested and his girlfriend was keen to see him play with another guy. Asked if we could start with him playing with my cock through the hole and could he take some pics. I was more than happy. He was very honest about not being sure if he’d enjoy it or go past wanking to actually sucking. I reassured him that was fine and if he wasn’t into it I’d just take care of him.

He let himself in and found me with my semi hard cock through the hole waiting for him. He started really tentatively stroking it but quickly dropped to his knees and started kissing and licking it. I have very sweet precum (I blame my Haribo addiction) and he seemed to really enjoy it. Fast forward five minutes and he’s slurping away and pushing himself to go deeper. He was a good boy and didn’t forget to get a few pics and vids for his GF of him enjoying my cock. Best bit was when I heard him put the phone down (his evidence gathering done) so he could focus solely on my cock and his enjoyment of it. We switched positions and I showed him some skills and was rewarded with a big load after 10 minutes of worshiping his big cock. Huge pair of balls he had in him too.

He messaged afterwards saying he enjoyed it and that his girlfriend was shocked by how far he went and how much he enjoyed it. Beyond that I’m not sure how their conversation went but I know for sure he’ll be thinking about my cock today more than once and she’ll be wondering how much further he’d go…

Wondering if many other wives/girlfriends enjoy or get a kick out if sending their men out to play with other men? How did this conversation start in the first place to put it on the table as a possibility?"

i would love to meet a local guy to play with,and his wife even better

By *reengoddessCouple
over a year ago

Sidmouth

"

I'm going bird watching. I hope I see a swallow...

over a year ago

Gateshead Quayside

"I'm going bird watching. I hope I see a swallow..."

I am definitely suggesting this one!

over a year ago

"I'm going bird watching. I hope I see a swallow...

I am definitely suggesting this one! "

Knew someone would find a witty one, very clever

By *ark.aitkenMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"I suspect I’ll be a cock sucking coach for this lad and some lad who joins him and his lass for a threesome in the future will be in for a treat! "

That would be amazing. I wish there were more couples into the whole GH experience as I'd imagine a "double header" would be out of this world. Have any (many?) couples been keen to enjoy your GH?

over a year ago

Gateshead Quayside

"I suspect I’ll be a cock sucking coach for this lad and some lad who joins him and his lass for a threesome in the future will be in for a treat!

That would be amazing. I wish there were more couples into the whole GH experience as I'd imagine a "double header" would be out of this world. Have any (many?) couples been keen to enjoy your GH? "

I’ve had a few lads who’ve brought a mate along and they’ve taken turns. To be honest I’d probably be reluctant to have a lass there. For me the gloryhole is all about the cock and giving men a place to enjoy some discreet fun where they can explore and indulge. I’m sure more couples will get into the home gloryhole setup. I can imagine some men would love to be slowly fucking their ladies as a stranger arrives and slides his cock through the hole for her to worship.

By *ark.aitkenMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"I suspect I’ll be a cock sucking coach for this lad and some lad who joins him and his lass for a threesome in the future will be in for a treat!

That would be amazing. I wish there were more couples into the whole GH experience as I'd imagine a "double header" would be out of this world. Have any (many?) couples been keen to enjoy your GH?

I’ve had a few lads who’ve brought a mate along and they’ve taken turns. To be honest I’d probably be reluctant to have a lass there. For me the gloryhole is all about the cock and giving men a place to enjoy some discreet fun where they can explore and indulge. I’m sure more couples will get into the home gloryhole setup. I can imagine some men would love to be slowly fucking their ladies as a stranger arrives and slides his cock through the hole for her to worship. "

I'm definitely in that latter camp. I'd love to enjoy a MF couple at a GH. I've had some experiences of that at clubs but never when using someones home GH. It'd be a massive hit and I'm sure the couple would both enjoy it too... But a boy can dream lol

over a year ago

Gateshead Quayside

"

I'm definitely in that latter camp. I'd love to enjoy a MF couple at a GH. I've had some experiences of that at clubs but never when using someones home GH. It'd be a massive hit and I'm sure the couple would both enjoy it too... But a boy can dream lol

"

It surprises me there aren’t more about. I understand for couples who’ve got kids that hosting at home is going to be problematic. Perhaps being comfortable letting strangers know where you live and inviting them into your home is a step too far for most. For me this is overcome by my desire for cock and once you have a few meets you realise pretty much everyone values the discretion. I’ve also ended up making some good mates through these crazy adventures. Who knows. My trainee cocksucker and his girlfriend might end up setting one up.

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ark.aitkenMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"

It surprises me there aren’t more about. I understand for couples who’ve got kids that hosting at home is going to be problematic. Perhaps being comfortable letting strangers know where you live and inviting them into your home is a step too far for most. For me this is overcome by my desire for cock and once you have a few meets you realise pretty much everyone values the discretion. I’ve also ended up making some good mates through these crazy adventures. Who knows. My trainee cocksucker and his girlfriend might end up setting one up. "

Now *that* would be amazing. I am sure them must be couples in the North East who enjoy sucking cock together and like the whole GH 'thing' also. I get the part about discretion but I guess you've never had any incidents with idiots (or at least I hope not). I know there are one or two bi couples on fab who like GH but they are miles and miles away

By *b1976Man
over a year ago

North East

Sounds delightful

Post new Message to Thread