Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Driving adventure

Jump to newest

By *ild_oats OP   Man
over a year ago

the land of saints & sinners

Thought I would share this story from my past with you all which I hope you will enjoy.

A number of years ago, pre mobile phone days (Doesn't that seem like ancient history) I was driving my girlfriend at the time home. We had spent the evening with friends where there had been a lot of saucy chat but nothing else. This continued in the car and she was obviously very frisky as she unzipped me took out my cock bent over and proceeded to give me a blow job whilst I was driving.

This took some agility on her part as the car I was driving was a mini (The old type). This was a cause of some distraction to my driving so I looked for somewhere to pull in and found a small lay-by. However not surprising I did not stop as well as I should have done. The car hit the curb and bounced up on to the verge. This bouncing caused her bite down on me. I won't begin to describe the pain I felt I will leave that to your imagination. Needless to say she drew blood.

Worse was to follow the car was stuck on the verge as the front wheels were not fully touching the ground I could not reverse out so it required about a mile walk to fine a phone box to call out the AA. Well it was more of a hobble on my part.

Fortunately they has been no lasting damage only 2 small scars that have faded that they are almost impossible to spot.

I now look back on this with much amusement these days.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *teve196301Man
over a year ago

northumberland

Ouch!

I was in the local "scenic layby" a few years back with my very d*unk & randy girlfriend,after a while she took my cock out and started giving me head as only a d*unk woman can(its a man thang lol)saw headlights turn in just thought its another couple.... then the blue lights flicked on!!!!!Oh my g/f got such a shock & bit down......I could feel the blood.... saw the cops drive past laughing!!!!Dear god that hurt didntwant to go to casualty but had to the next day,said Id trapped it in my zip................

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

LOL took the evening off work one night and a friend and myself took a pair of nubile young ladies out for a drive.

Stopped at a park way and we had a good session.

Decided on way home to swap partners. Driving along the country road my cock being sucked hard and my mate fucking away on the back seat, a flock of sheep had strayed on to the road.

Hit the breaks and swerved up the embankment before coming to a halt.

Again the teeth marks took awhile to subside. But my mate broke his pelvis.

I couldn't keep a straight face when I visited the hospital with his wife the next night.

Saying that the BJ I got from her on the way home was worth it.

By *ild_oats OP   Man
over a year ago

the land of saints & sinners

"Ouch!

giving me head as only a d*unk woman can(its a man thang lol)"

The worst and best blow jobs I have ever received have been off d*unk women....

Post new Message to Thread