Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sam Steve and me part 3

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sam looked a little starlted by my demand but, of course, did as he was told! I told him to get ice and more alcohol and to be very quick.

After my cuck boy left I pushed Steve onto the bed and climbed on top slowly lowering my dripping pussy onto his amazing thick cock. I moved up and down the length of it slowly at first taking it to the very tip and then all the way to the bottom gradually building momentum.

I decided that it was time to phone Sam and he informed me that he was in the shop he had the items I had requested and that he was just about to get in line. I told him that I was sat on Steve's cock right now and how amazing it felt. By the tone of his voice I could tell that he was still nursing a huge hard-on which he had very little way of concealing. I told him he was to stay on the line but not talk any more. I put my phone on speaker and put it on the bedside table and really turned up the heat with Steve.

Steve began to talk dirty telling me how much he loved me riding his cock!!

"ride me you fucking cheap slut!! Let your little cuck boy listen!!" He started to spank me and really make me ride him fast. Within minutes I was screaming again. Steve didn't miss a beat he soon had me flipped on my stomch and was fucking me with all of his might. He picked up the phone and asked Sam if he was still there and was he turned on? Sam answered that he was still lining up and that he was still hugely turned on. Steve asked if anyone was near him and could they hear that someone else was fucking his wife Sam simply replied "yes".

Steve moved the phone down to my pussy so Sam could hear me being fucked and all my juices sqelching as Steve's huge cock filled my pussy. Steve then told him to hurry or he was going to miss out.

Within 10 minutes Sam returned and his hard cock was clearly visable as was a very satisfactory damp patch of pre-cum. He was ordered to strip naked and come and lay down with his mouth open under my pussy. He slowly moved his hand and began to stroke and then lick Steve's balls. This was enough to push Steve over the edge and I felt 7 or 8 huge spurts of hot spunk fill my pussy. Steve pulled out and Sam immedatly began to lick my pussy. I pushed him down onto the the floor and finally gave him his reward for being such a good boy. Within 3 minutes we were cumming together and he filled my pussy with a huge amount of spunk.

Hope you all enjoyed??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uckoldandWifeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Just as hot as part one and two thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread