Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Truth and Fiction

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Truth into Fantasy

This story is an attempt at a 3 way collaboration between me , my fantasy and her husband each part vetted by all 3 before posting. Not sure how long it will be but that's part of the journey. I sometimes enjoy following stories in the forum and started reading a story by DeeDee based on here early experiences at work. I was hooked after a couple of episodes and wanted to congratulate her so instead of posting a comment I with the rest of the mainly inane comments I PMed her.

Surprisingly she answered quickly thanking me for my kind words but had obviously been upset but someone who had complained in a comment about her not posting a full story. She was angry but didn't want to angrily reply in comments saying what she thought of him. I said I would put a comment in and explained to him the.work and effort that authors put into stories and that they had lives to lead and jobs to do. I also pointed out that him not being able to finish his wank and find another story was tough luck. My view is that women tend to write better stories than men as they tend to keep the realistic and to life whereas men tend to start off ok but after a while and seem to have one hand on the keyboard and the other round their cock and drift away from real like into impossible situations. I have however read some excellent stories from men where this hasn't happened.

DeeDee thanked me and others agreed with me in the forum. We continued to chat and mainly due to distance will probably never meet but had some lovely sexy conversations . She has a husband, Dave, who she loves madly and is always there when she meets other. We actually decided today to try and put my fantasies down with her and Dave making comments as appropriate.

DeeDee and I agreed today that she is an unashamed, first class , cum slut who loves cum in her mouth ,on her tits ,pussy. bum but never in her pussy or bum without protection

This is the end of the factual introduction the rest will be pure fantasy with DeeDee and Dave's knowledge and input

Each episode will take time so will only do it if people are interested

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

over a year ago

Looks like there's us little interest in the scenario

By *ancelot1633Man
over a year ago

margate

Well I really enjoyed Dee Dees story so press ion please

over a year ago

Part 2 is with Deedee and Dave hopefully post tomorrow

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

over a year ago

Sorry for the delay but DeeDee and Dave both work hard and the status in their profile warns that they are very busy. I'm not surprised both work, post a daily picture , are very loved up and DeeDee admits to being a cum slut, I believe she is a step above that and is in fact a cum harvester but more of that in part 3. Hope part 2 is ok and is building slowly.

part 2

We live a long way from each other so apart from my fantasies we were highly unlikely to ever meet. Unfortunately DeeDee doesn't need fantasies because she gets plenty of the real thing. Amazingly all that changed when DeeDee told me that Bob would be working a few miles away from me for a few days and staying in a hotel and suggested that DeeDee came with him so we could all meet up for a drink. She suggested that I go through her gallery and suggest some outfits she should bring with her . I quickly started making my list

By *portbilly1976Man
over a year ago

manchester

Intrigued to follow and see how it develops

over a year ago

Part 3

For those of you that haven't come (or cum !!) Across Deedee and Dave their profile is Merriman69 take a look and you will see my dilemma I can also recommend Deedee's stories.

Not long after chatting to DeeDee I asked how she kept looking so young , she didn't know but I think I now know the answer. She admits to being a cum slut but the amount she gets surpasses that and I believe it's the vast amount of human, protein rich moisturiser she gets is the answer, you can't buy this anywhere and works better than very expensive bottled stuff and the amount would make any sperm bank jealous, hence my new description of her being a sperm harvester.

I started my task of deciding what she should wear when we met as you can see with nearly 300 pictures it's no easy task . I decided on black half cup bra, black suspender belt and stockings and to show off her magnificent magnificent bum. On top a suggested a loose fitting top and mid thigh skirt , not tarty but allowing easy access. Dave liked my choices and said DeeDee would do exactly as she was told and that they would be here on the following Wednesday

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Post new Message to Thread