Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

"Santa" got laid!!

Jump to newest

By *ENGUY OP   Man
over a year ago

Hull

This happened to me on Xmas Day, true story!

I'd been "volunteered" to act as Santa for all the kids attending Xmas Day Lunch at the hotel where I work. I came off night shift that morning and got home very quickly, to get a few hours sleep before returning to work to get ready.

The Father Xmas costume they'd hired was very good indeed, but too large even for my build, but I got dressed up OK and the made my entrance, to the delight of all the youngsters there. The next half an hour was actually quite a lot of fun and as I completed going round the tables, handing out pressies to the kids and having parents take pics of them with me, I was told that two ladies in the Lounge wanted a pic too with Santa!

There, two ladies sat on a large sofa. One was white, in her late 50's I'd guess and quite attractive whom I was told was Debbie; her friend, Yvonne was black, very pretty and I guess about 50 or so in age. Well, I sat down inbetween them having the pics taken they wanted and then Debbie went to the loo.

Yvonne started to stroke my (fake) beard and then under the folds of the my very large jacket wriggled a hand and stroked my chest through the T-Shirt I had on underneath; as she did so, she whispered in my ear, "Never mind Ho Ho Ho? Can I instead be your 'WHORE' today? give me your number!" and as she said that, her hand reached down into the waist band of my trousers and squeezed my cock, adding, "I'll give you a call when I've had Lunch!"

Mmmm! I passed on my number just as Debbie returned and the they went in for their Lunch. I returned to my flat, and got ready, and around two hours later, my Mobile rang - it was Yvonne! We organised where she could pick me up and within 10 minutes I was in her car, kissing her and then she drove me to her home in West London.

Inside the front door, she removed her jacket and asked me to unzip her dress! Once the material was opened, she shimmied the dress off her body leaving her standing in her high heels, and wearing a yellow see through bra and around her hips was a matching band of cloth again see through - a belt would have had more depth!

It sort of hung on her hips like a pelmet, barely covering her bum and as she stepped out of the dress, the cloth moved up, and I could see her bare shaved mound!

She sidled up to me and kissed me deeply, forcing her tongue into my mouth and ground her groin into mine, my cock twitching in anticipation. Her nipples were standing out erect, and I cupped one breast, feeling her shudder as I did so. Then she dropped to her knees and undid my belt, letting my trousers fall to the floor, and cupping my balls and cock in her hands, said "let's get more comfy in my bed!"

In her bedroom, I stripped off, joining her on the bed as she removed her bra but left the cloth "bottom half" on. She wrapped her luscious full lips around my cock and took it fully into her mouth, her hands stroking my balls and bum. She was an expert, bringing me to the brink of cumming before letting me down and then building up the pleasure all over again!

She swivelled around, still with my cock in her mouth, her pussy lowering onto my face, where I sucked and nibbled at her little bud of a clit. She came noisily and very quickly, and was she a gusher! I felt like I was drowning, albeit in a lovely way! That continued for a while longer before she announced she wanted to have me inside her.

She asked me to lie on my back, and deftly got a condom onto my aching prick and then the site I will never forget, her lowering her full hipped, black body onto me, her juices still dripping out of her pussy from her previous cumming, as he enveloped my cock! She had a tight pussy, and it felt like she was squeezing all the air out of and around the condom as she sank lower onto me.

Her rythym started slowly as she raised herself up and then down again, building up the pace, her body glistening and her full breasts beginning to bounce up and down. The pace grew faster, her thighs slapping on top of mine, my thrusts keeping pace with her and we kissed at times, her tongue entwining with mine, as she really started to ride me like no tomorrow!

As she got to her peak, I could feel her pussy walls and lips rippling around my cock; I said I couldn't hold out too much longer and she said too, she was near to cumming, and with that, I thrust into her from below with added energy, feeling her grind down to match me.

We came together, her body shaking violently as he shuddered on top of me, her juices flowing all around my condom covered cock and down between my legs soaking up the sheet below.

As we lay panting from our exertions, she slowly moved off me, and with one hand, removed the rubber, my own cum matted around my cock. She moved down taking my manhood in her mouth and licked me clean, before curling up in my arms, as we gently kissed and caressed each other.

There was another less energetic session afterwards where I really discovered just how sensitive her nipples were and was again sent to pleasure heaven when she gushed again all over my face as I lapped away at her!

She dropped me off at my flat at 9pm, drained and exhausted but with a huge grin on my face; I'd to work that night and struggled to stay awake; I was so glad to see my bed the next morning!

There is a PS in this! She sent me a text message on Boxing Day afternoon. In it, she said that Debbie is now very interested in having some fun with me too!

My grin just got larger!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

a true story eh? hmmmm rite nice dream tho

By *ENGUY OP   Man
over a year ago

Hull

"a true story eh? hmmmm rite nice dream tho "

Not a dream, very genuine true occurrence!

Damn cheek!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/12/12 11:16:51]

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

to many sherrys santa? cough cough wink wink ok its a true storie

over a year ago

if you need a hand next time please get back to me you mite get the two of them good look mate

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"if you need a hand next time please get back to me you mite get the two of them good look mate "
hmmm he mite do or it could just be you and him wen the fantasy women dont show up

By *ENGUY OP   Man
over a year ago

Hull

"if you need a hand next time please get back to me you mite get the two of them good look mate hmmm he mite do or it could just be you and him wen the fantasy women dont show up "

Really! Fantasy Women?

Don't drink alcohol at all, need to keep a clear mind when I have my meets.

At the very least, when I do have my next meet, you won't be invited!

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"if you need a hand next time please get back to me you mite get the two of them good look mate hmmm he mite do or it could just be you and him wen the fantasy women dont show up

Really! Fantasy Women?

At the very least, when I do have my next meet, you won't be invited!"

ok no worry santa!, i dont meet just guys, i do like a lady to be present at a meet....

over a year ago

Brilliant story Santa!!! I wouldnt mind meeting Yvonne or Debbie

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"if you need a hand next time please get back to me you mite get the two of them good look mate hmmm he mite do or it could just be you and him wen the fantasy women dont show up

Really! Fantasy Women?

At the very least, when I do have my next meet, you won't be invited!ok no worry santa!, i dont meet just guys, i do like a lady to be present at a meet.... "

Why are you bring so rude about it? What makes you think it didn't happen? Are you just jealous cos you didn't get any over Christmas so no one else could

over a year ago

over a year ago

Thank you for sharing. Goes to show that giving to the community helps x

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

Really! Fantasy Women?

At the very least, when I do have my next meet, you won't be invited!ok no worry santa!, i dont meet just guys, i do like a lady to be present at a meet....

Why are you bring so rude about it? What makes you think it didn't happen? Are you just jealous cos you didn't get any over Christmas so no one else could "

yes jealous thats it, i was actualy only joking bt i know wht to do now if i cant get any dress up in a santa suit, and go to a random kids party where the women will just be up 4 it. i personaly dnt think it happened bt cldnt realy care less if it did or nt and yeah i did get some over xmas jst check veris thanks 4 ur concern tho

over a year ago

excellent

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Really! Fantasy Women?

At the very least, when I do have my next meet, you won't be invited!ok no worry santa!, i dont meet just guys, i do like a lady to be present at a meet....

Why are you bring so rude about it? What makes you think it didn't happen? Are you just jealous cos you didn't get any over Christmas so no one else could yes jealous thats it, i was actualy only joking bt i know wht to do now if i cant get any dress up in a santa suit, and go to a random kids party where the women will just be up 4 it. i personaly dnt think it happened bt cldnt realy care less if it did or nt and yeah i did get some over xmas jst check veris thanks 4 ur concern tho "

Wasn't really concerned to be honest

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

Really! Fantasy Women?

Why are you bring so rude about it? What makes you think it didn't happen? Are you just jealous cos you didn't get any over Christmas so no one else could yes jealous thats it, i was actualy only joking bt i know wht to do now if i cant get any dress up in a santa suit, and go to a random kids party where the women will just be up 4 it. i personaly dnt think it happened bt cldnt realy care less if it did or nt and yeah i did get some over xmas jst check veris thanks 4 ur concern tho

Wasn't really concerned to be honest "

it was only ment as a joke tbh rite from the start so if ive come over as a dick i apologise like your pics btw v sexy

By *exyasMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Nice one lucky guy lol as long she pulled your cracker and emptied your sack what more could you want lol

over a year ago

Sly old dog!!

Genguy doesn't lie and to all the lads taking the piss, you could learn a thing or two from him.

He's probably had more action than all the piss takers put together, ya feckin saddo's

Post new Message to Thread