Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

what constitutes bi?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My sexy bitch missus told me that she's been fingered by one of her female friends at work, and it made her quite wet really quickly. It was the first time she's had anything to do with another woman, is this enough to make her bi-curious?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well ive been wanked off by a bloke n he made me cum....does that make me bi?

over a year ago

I don't think that makes you Bi, just means you like being wanked off, or fingered. I think to be Bi you need to like wanking another guy off or fingering another girl

over a year ago

"I don't think that makes you Bi, just means you like being wanked off, or fingered. I think to be Bi you need to like wanking another guy off or fingering another girl"

I guess thats the reason Im bi then

over a year ago

"I don't think that makes you Bi, just means you like being wanked off, or fingered. I think to be Bi you need to like wanking another guy off or fingering another girl"

By *damandeve4funCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

If your wife enjoyed it and wants to do it again, she is bi, yes. You don't have to partake in the act to be bi. It is about attraction and being turned on by the thought of being with both sexes, that is enough.

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

"If your wife enjoyed it and wants to do it again, she is bi, yes. You don't have to partake in the act to be bi. It is about attraction and being turned on by the thought of being with both sexes, that is enough."

over a year ago

I like to think of a guy licking my ass & sucking my balls as i fuck my wife doggy style does that make me bi not sure if i could go forward with it thought ?

By *adie_babyWoman
over a year ago

redditch

Bisexual is being attracted to both sexes

Bi curious is curious about shagging both sexes...or the sex u haven't shagged

Post new Message to Thread