Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hotel encounter.

Jump to newest

By *andM100 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Chapter 1

It had been a long day for me with an early start and a drive to London for 2 days of crazy workload. Leaving behind my beloved husband is always a struggle but knowing he is at home waiting and keeping both sides of the bed warm keeps me smiling, although very wanting of the soft kisses and long embraces we share and desperately missing the passion and kinky side of sex we so very much enjoy together.

It’s only 2 days I told myself, I can wait that long surely without touching any part of myself. I started to think and remember how he holds me when I’ve been away, just enough force to know that he is in charge but gentle enough for me to know he loves me and that he has missed me and wants to be inside my very wet pussy.

Tuesday night came around quickly and we have spoken on the phone and had our usual giggles and banter at each other with the brief conversation then via text about the size of my husband’s cock and being proud to be seen out of his shorts.

I miss him so much when not near him but I keep hold of the very fond memories of our playtimes together when I am as horny as I was literally pussy dripping from the thought of him and our next adventure. I climbed into bed naked as usual and very horny but fell almost immediately asleep to the thoughts of our next playtime.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *aitingstillMan
over a year ago

East of Cork

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *luttycouple30Couple
over a year ago

durhan

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

By *andM100 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Chapter 2

I was woken by a room next to mine with several voices and noise emulating through the walls. Not quite awake enough yet but could identify one female and two males talking. I was starting to wake up annoyed at the noise but then something made me smile, a noise I recognised… that gentle soft moan of the women obviously being pleasured. Now wide awake listening to the sounds and voices which was hard to work out through the moans of pleasure and clear sound of happiness. I could still hear two mens voices and to some that might frighten them but I was now an old hat at the multiple men scenario as we have been adventuring into the swinging scene for a while and we knew what we liked and what we wanted.

I sat and thought of my husband being at the side of me listening to the room next door, the fucking and the noise got louder and I could now hear the women gagging on the what sounded like very nice big cocks. This made me smile but also a little envious as my man wasn’t with me to satisfy the now burning urges my pussy had to be filled.

What’s a women to do in these situation. I could lie back and listen and do nothing and drift off, I could take my own fingers and play with my clit and wet pussy until I came or that one other thought popped into my head, I could get up drop on my lacy black underwear heels and go and knock on the door and and ask to join in ……

over a year ago

By *hilli75Man
over a year ago

MALTA

Hmmmm

Interesting

By *4funXXXMan
over a year ago

cheshire

By *4funXXXMan
over a year ago

cheshire

By *opcat333Man
over a year ago

aberdeen

here's hoping chapter 3 comes soon

By *aughtyHub96Man
over a year ago

Newport

Looking forward to more

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

By *radBoy200Man
over a year ago

Bradford

More please

over a year ago

Great story

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

Must be joining in

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Go knock on the door

You might be surprised

By *ynamo301Man
over a year ago

North West

By *amW21Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Wow I love it

By *alpsterMan
over a year ago

stoke

By *iger JamesMan
over a year ago

visiting

You knock on the door dressed in your refinery , for it to be answered by your husband

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

over a year ago

By *andM100 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Chapter 3

The choices were running through my head as fast as my pussy was becoming wetter hearing the obvious deep throat gagging of the women next door and as I was about to reach to examine how wet I was and to feel my throbbing clit, there was a knock at my bedroom door… fuck!

I shouted who is it and it was a while before they responded …its me I have your delivery. Who is me I asked … come on open the door its cold out here. I get up a little dazed and was about to grab my robe but then I thought better of it… think you have the wrong room I said oh but wait you may want next door as I’ve heard there’s a party of a few in there. A slightly quieter response came oh right thanks and sorry for waking you… don’t worry about it was my response I’m enjoying listening…

A few moments passed and the same voice came back, you can always join us….

I hesitated before speaking, my brain was racing …I couldn’t possibly I mean they are all complete strangers… what would be in store for me if I did join them….how would I introduce myself…what would I wear … how many are there…but none of the sensible things sprung to mind and in my head the visions were already forming…the fun and excitement of joining a group of complete strangers I knew were fucking and there were probably more to join and I could be one of them… I was wet and my pussy was ready for filling and hungry for some hard cock.

In my head I thought fuck it what’s the worst that can happen except that my mouth said that out loud along with just give me 5 mins and I’m there!

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *athy and JohnCouple
over a year ago

Loire Valley & Truro

By *anc karlMan
over a year ago

manchester

More plz

By *ritter1Man
over a year ago

Dundee

By *hris 1000200Man
over a year ago

kells

Starting to hot up

By *yceloonMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

By *4funXXXMan
over a year ago

cheshire

By *ancelot1633Man
over a year ago

folkstone

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

over a year ago

over a year ago

So hot

over a year ago

By *andM100 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Chapter 4

I immediately grabbed my black lacey all in one and slide my feet into my heels, pulled my hair into a tight high ponytail and plastered my lips with red lipstick and went to the door. As I gingerly pulled open the door in front of me stood a tall broad shouldered man with blonde hair and blue eyes, grinning … hi I said he replied with hi and he held out his hand for me to take and I walked towards him…as I took his hand I looked at him and said no names please we don’t need those … he smiled and said its not your name I’m interested in as he looked me up and down unless its the name of that nice pussy of yours or the name of your lips I’m going to have my cock in shortly …I smiled back a little devilish (you know the one)…ok lets go join the party !

I moved across the corridor and the man knocked on the door of the room next to mine…the fuck and gagging noises bated for a moment …. Come in door is open ….the man replied with I have a special guest with me guys…as we walked in the room I could see the woman naked on the bed, bent over with a big black cock in her pussy, and in front of her face stood above her was another black guy just dripping his cum from his cock onto her tongue…

By *axmanMan
over a year ago

halifax

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Ooer! Looks like someone's going to have some fun!

By *andM100 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Chapter 5

I stood in the doorway of the room with the blonde haired stranger still holding my hand and me looking at two well hung black cocks one dripping with cum and the other still hard and inside a very wet pussy of a blonde haired women. I don't remember who spoke first but the words of encouragement came from somewhere … go clean that cum from my girlfriend’s lips and mouth.

I walked forward and as I did. The

nice hard cock that had been in her mouth, he told me, clean me first … I took his nice thick cock and licked and sucked and ran my tongue all over and down his balls that were dripping with cum. While this was happening I felt a small hand slide down my ass and a finger went into my very wet pussy … oooh she’s dripping boys and feels like she wants some cock were the next words I heard ..lifting my head up from were I’d been lost cleaning all that cum from this very nice cock I turned and she was there with her tongue held out more cum glistening and I leaned forward and put my tongue deep into her mouth and scooped the cum off before kissing her and her emptying all the cum into my mouth and swallowing.

It was in that moment that the guys cocked I’d cleaned bent me over and ran his hands down my ass and slipped his now hard again cock into my very wet and hungry pussy… the other woman turned to the blonde guy and said to him great choice she likes cock and cum let’s see if she likes pussy too and with that slide the other cock out of her pussy and came towards me and straddled my face …now lick and make me cum she said … I did just that with one nice cock fucked my pussy I licked hers and I could taste a little cum from the other cock which turned me on so I went deeper into her pussy with my tongue searching for that extra cum …I licked and rubbed her clit, and the deeper I got with my tongue the more excited I could see she got…the other two guys watched as I was still having pussy pounded as I worked her clit and made her cum in my mouth…

She moved away from my mouth after she came and said …she’s great with that mouth and tongue and it needs filling … so the blonde haired guy came over slipped his cock into my mouth and I began to work my magic all the time being pounded from behind and feeling my pussy clench as I held of squirting on his nice black cock… the cock in my mouth was thick although not huge was enough to make me gag and this excited him more and he grabbed my hair conveniently in that high ponytail and began to thrust his cock to the back of my throat … now I was filled in my mouth and pussy and it was getting harder to hold off cumming but I’d waited so long to get filled again I couldn’t let it be over this quick…I took a breath and asked them to swap this would give me that moment to catch my breath and hold off that flow of my own cum I knew was bubbling…without hesitation they switched positions and it was only seconds before I was being pounded again …the black cock caused me to gag and tears ran but I loved that feeling her grabbed hold of my throat and was feeling his own cock slide in and out and throb just before he came hard in my mouth…now the blonde had steadied up but I was hungry to have his cum all my ass so I thrust backward which made him go very deep and he then realised what I wanted and with that he grabbed my hair pulled me back and fucked me so hard I could feel his cock in my stomach. It wasn’t long before I came and he let go of my hair held onto my hips and give my clit a tickle with his finger before pounding my pussy again sliding out and cumming heavy on my ass.

Now I was a little spent and very satisfied and without a word a picked up my shoes said thank you and left to return to my room….

By *eotheloinMan
over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *axmanMan
over a year ago

halifax

By *enuine photographerMan
over a year ago

Swansea

Bravo xx

By *ike231251Man
over a year ago

Heckmondwike

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Brilliant story, hope there's more to come

By *L456Woman
over a year ago

Southend

By *panishbull90Man
over a year ago

rochdale

over a year ago

over a year ago

Fantastic

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

I can’t wait for you to tell your husband all about it.

By *_new_memberMan
over a year ago

Tewkesbury

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

By *hilli75Man
over a year ago

MALTA