Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The friends holiday One off

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Jack and Carol had booked a holiday to Spain for two weeks with one of Carols long time friends sadly a family emergency meant the friend couldn’t make it.

Jack and carol had bought her the holiday as a gift and couldn’t get a refund. In a last minute rush jack called a workmate he knew was off work at the same time.

Jack was in his early 50s beer belly 5ft 7 balding carol was early 50s too short curly brown hair 5ft 2 big double g tits curvy and nice arse

Jack called his workmate not wanting to waste the holiday

“ Nick mate how’s it going” jack said Nick was younger mod 20s for athletic tall shot black hair he was friendly with jack as jack took him under his wing like a son

“ not bad jack hows yourself you getting ready for your holiday?”

“ yeah mate bit of an issue… erm by any chance you got anything planned for your two weeks off?”

“ no nothing just staying out why?” Nick asked curious

“ ah mate carols mate had to pull out we have a spare … you can come along no need to pay just don’t want it going to waste”

Nick was happily shocked he fancied a trip away

He offered to pay but jack refused and quickly Nick packed his bags and they arranged to meet up to go to the airport tomorrow

The three of them excited for a much needed break carol had met Nick a few times and was very chatty with him

The three chatted away and waited for their plane

None of them would ever of dreamed of what would happen while they were away

It was a short flight but the coach from the airport to the hotel seemed longer. All three now tired after travelling it seemed like forever before the coach dropped them off at their hotel

Pitch black in the mountains it was fairly secluded villa carol and jack were shocked at how swanky it was

Nick being younger grabbed the bags

“ awww your a massive help son” carol smiled

They made their way to the reception it was a large complex of private villas very discreet no one overlooking

Checking in they all were shattered carol and jack taking the big room and Nick taking the spare

It was a lovely villa tiled floors cleans large shower big enough for more than one and a quiet walled patio area that was not over looked

The first few days all three went out to the local beach had food drinks normal stuff on holiday

Nick had taken a few looks at carols tits while at the beach in his sunglasses

He loved big tits and hers were heavy bastards

Carol wasn’t so body confident choosing to wear shorts and a baggy T-shirt over her bikini

Only taking off her shirt once jack had out the windbreaker up and that’s when Nick got a good look on her pink bikini her tits were nearly falling out as she lay down he couldn’t help but her hard trying to hide his hard cock

The third night Nick lay in bed and he could hear jack and carol going at it

He thought nothing of it then heard carol moan and he couldn’t resist from wanking over the sounds

What he didn’t know was that carol although being fucked by her husband she was thinking of Nick

She’d noticed him looking and liked his body too as he lay on the beach

She moaned away wishing it was Nick with his young body fucking her

Nick cummed just as he heard jack empty his load in his wife

“ fuck me I’ve not cum like that in years” jack laughed pulling out of his wife

Carol had enjoyed her man shagging her but after as she lay there cum dripping from her she thought about having Nick

The next day all a little tired carol and jack from the sex they decided to stay in the villa

Using the patio to sunbathe jack went out to get food and beers while Nick and carol set up the patio for a day in the sun

“ am no fan of the tan lines il have when I’m home” carol laughed laying down in her bikini sunglasses on

Nick unsure how to answer “ aww it’s only something jack will see he won’t mind”

“ it’s more for me il have to look at the white tits for weeks haha”

“ ah right” Nick said not sure how to respond trying not to look

“ you erm … don’t mind if I go topless just the top that’s all?”

Nick now blushing “ erm well erm no you can do what you want”

Sensing Nick was uncomfortable but on the side of willing carol replied “ il wait till jacks back then we can decide hun”

It wasn’t long before jack came back armed to the teeth with snacks and beer

He handed out cans and joined them

“ it’s so bloody hot” jack said

“ I know I was just saying to young Nick that it’s so hot and erm il get tan lines and Nick said he doesn’t mind if I go topless … just the top half is that ok with you hun?” Carol said to her husband

Jack didn’t see the issue “ no no it’s fine it’s just me and Nick he won’t mind

Nick sunglasses on nodded as if it was normal but inside he was so excited and watched as carol undid her bikini top letting her magnificent tits fall out they were huge

Nick nearly shot his load when she rubbed sun lotion on them and she sat back smiling topless her huge knickers glistening as jack drank and Nick tried to hide his hard on

They sat together having a chat and it became more normal now Carol with her tits out

After a while carol decided to get her back tanned jack was eating as Carol asked him to apply the lotion to her back

“ I’m eating darling… Nick do us a favour will ya”

“ oh Nick I know you’ll do it “ carol said handing the bottle to Nick

He was nervous and grabbed the bottle feeling electricity as he applied the lotion to her back

Carol felt the same loving his big strong hands rub her body

He got more confident and rubbed in more sensual

“ ohh that’s a nice massage “ carol moaned

He hands slipping all over her down her sides his hands touching her tits that hung out to the side

There was a moment when Nick knew he had stopped rubbing in the lotion and was now feeling her side tits

Carol knew it too and he stopped she had felt his hard on press up shading her body she knew he was turned on and so was she

She turned and sat up taking off her sunglasses staring at Nick he stared back cock now bulging in his shorts

Jack watched on he wasn’t Particularly into this kind of thing but he’d let this unfold knowing in the back of his mind he was willing it and wanting it too

Carol looked at jack he nodded his approval she placed her hands on nicks body

“ let me do you “ she said rubbing a bit of lotion on his stomach then sliding her hands down his shorts she smiled as she pulled out his hard 8 inch cock he was definitely bigger than jack

Carol immediately wrapped her lips round his cock sucking away as Nick felt her oiled up tits jack watched hard now seeing his wife suck his mates cock

Carol looked up making eye contact with Nick she didn’t have to say it as she lay back her eyes said it all

Fuck me

Nick pulled off his shorts then pulled down carols bikini bottoms and spread her legs her pussy Brazilian shaved

It was soaking wet jack stood up drinking beer and moved around to watch his wife be fucked

Carol nodded as Nick as he entered her wet fanny

He moaned as she felt so good she moaned as he felt so big

Having jacks cock for all these years she’d not had a big cock since her 20s

He was hitting all the way up

They fucked bar back slowly kissing gently and holding each other till carols legs shook and Nick came in her

Panting hard they kisses and shared a smile as his balls emptied in her kissing again

After seeing his wife pleasures by his younger mate jack offered them beers

“ well that’s a turn up for the books” jack laughed as he took off his shorts

Laying down kissing carol as Nick sat back he watched jack fuck carol jack could feel his cock covered in nicks hot cum

“ he’s cummed right up you”

Carol nodded and smiled as jack added his load into his wife

She was now double filled

That afternoon the carried on fucking slowly Nick mostly jack joining in when he could

They retired to the bedroom Nick never going back to his bed again

The rest of the holiday every night they slept together and had a threesome

Sometimes taking turns sometimes spit roast they also never left the villa again decideding to stay and have dirty dirty threesomes

Never putting clothes on showering together every morning

Carol didn’t think she’s had this much cock ever in her life

Jack was invigorated seeing young Nick shag his wife

Not able to fully keep up he did his best

Nick lost track how many times a day he was cumming on carols pussy and mouth

She sucked like no other

Most days were spent Nick shagging carol on the patio and drinking a beer after offered by jack

She loved the feeling of having her push always full

They decided to take all their holidays together in the future

The end

Thanks for reading

I will try to finish off other stories apologies for not updating them I have been sick

Feedback always appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *mithy13Man
over a year ago

stoke

Great story

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ocktoplaywithMan