Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hotel Ho… A Fab meet…

Jump to newest

By *undayGirl 69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Coalville

I’d been on fab a little while, n had a few meets… but this was different, we met in a hotel bar, u had booked the room for an overnight stay n it was my choice if I went back to the room… but if I did I was agreeing to all holes being available.

We had talked for a while over the website n we knew each other’s likes n dislikes. I arrived at the bar, you were waiting, tall, slim, good looking. Cool grey eyes… How I’d pictured you to look. Very much the opposite of my short chunky frame.

I think we were both pretty excited to see if the other had been all talk. I knew I wanted boundaries pushing a little n there was something about your gaze that made me think I may have bitten off more than I could chew on this occasion. A couple of drinks n a chat in the bar convinced me I wanted to give this a go.

We got to the room, n being a gentleman you fixed me a drink, n then not being a gentleman you removed my dress. I don’t go in for stockings n all that so I just had on bra n knickers, we kissed for a moment or 2 before you told to me to get on my knees, n stood over me undoing your jeans… I pulled them down n your hard cock was bouncing in front of me. I took it in hand n began licking round the helmet, before sliding my mouth round the shaft, n taking you into my throat.

“So u remember all our messages,” u asked me, I nodded to the affirmative as best you can with a cock in your throat. “Good girl.”

I continue to suck n I could tell you were enjoying it even though you’re giving nothing away. “Ok, on the bed” U instruct me, n I do as I’m told. I lie on my back n u remove my knickers. U begin licking my clit, no messing straight into it… n fuck you’re good, it’s not long before I having those feelings, a build up of tension in my cunt. U stop, I take my bra off, u look at me. Fisting? I nod… yes, but I’m tight, you just sort of look at me & grin, almost like challenge accepted, u begin to slide one or two fingers in me, then 3, I can feel my cunt start to stretch.

That pinching feeling that runs up your spine to your shoulders, now 4 n your pushing them into me hard. I breathe through it as it’s stinging so good. I think it’s about now you first see me squirt n gush… my pussy stretched. I go to close my legs. Receive a slap to my inner thigh from your other hand, “Don’t close your legs. Open them wider u dirty bitch”

I do as I’m told… my cunt gets even wetter at your sternness. I see you move to 2 hands inside me as you can’t get past your knuckles on 1 hand. Your fucking my cunt fast with both hands in a pointy prayer position. I’m whimpering as the stretch n the speed is making my whole body shake. You’re watching, I think u thought I was going to beg u to stop. I can take more than that. You remove your hands n climb on top of me, your cock oozing precum, “keep your legs open” you push your cock inside my cunt… put your fingers in my mouth n pound me, “Play with your clit?” I move my hand n start rubbing my clit I want to cum, I say to you. “Then cum, I want u to” you keep fucking me. A steady rhythm… I feel the waves hitting my cunt my legs folding round you… holding on. My cunt slightly stinging from your hands being inside… I’m cumming I tell you, you don’t say a word just watch me as I’m writhing about underneath you. I moan loudly as my orgasm hits… when the waves subside I go floppy n you pull out… better? Yes I smile. “Good, turnover.” It’s not a request…

“What?” I say? Thinking you’d give me a minute, “turnover… arse in the air…”

I do as I’m told n you get on your knees behind me… first licking my clit n then your tongue pushing into my arse hole… I can see u in the hotel room mirror. Your face buried between my big round ass cheeks. It’s fucking hot!

I’m starting to get excited again but it’s not usual for me to cum twice so quickly. You stand up n put your thumb on my arsehole… oh fuck… he’s going in my ass… you climb on to the bed behind me… push your cock against my hole, I know I agreed but now I’m scared, I’ve never butt fucked on a first meet…

I try to scurry up the bed… you’re not having that… you reach over my shoulders n hold me in place. “Ready?”

“Yes!” It’s now or never…you enter my arse n all those stretching tingles are back running up and down my spine. My thighs lock into position and soon your fucking my arse hard. I push my face into the quilt to stifle my moans n I feel your rhythm getting faster… you dirty bitch u managed to gasp as I feel you explode your hot cum in my ass.

To be cont…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *cothornyMan
over a year ago

ayr

By *ohndisney04Man
over a year ago

NEWCASTLE

By *unner6969Man
over a year ago

Herts/Bucks

Just down the road - had similar hotel meet, sadly it wasn’t you - but it could be soon….

By *unner6969Man
over a year ago

Herts/Bucks

True story?

By *inelytuned84Man
over a year ago

Nr Farindon

God that was a hot read

By *oventry4biTV/TS
over a year ago

coventry

Hot meet

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So hot,,,more

By *_new_memberMan
over a year ago

Tewkesbury

over a year ago

By *onebhoyMan
over a year ago

Rugby

Definitely would sort you out with that xx

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Hot!

By *unner6969Man
over a year ago

Herts/Bucks

I stay in a hotel Mon-Thu nights, if anyone fancies playing out this fantasy?

over a year ago

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

over a year ago

What an amazing story well written I felt I was in the room watching x

over a year ago

I think we need more.

By *atch2334Man
over a year ago

Bish

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple
over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

Damm

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple
over a year ago

Porthcawl

Wife's done this many times

By *im43Man
over a year ago

Helston

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

over a year ago

By *entor_DomMan
over a year ago

Dronfield

[Removed by poster at 29/12/22 16:56:58]

By *entor_DomMan
over a year ago

Dronfield

Very good

By *littyclittybangbangMan
over a year ago

Kenilworth

When will you continue? Its just warming up now. But good so far.

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Post new Message to Thread