FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

wifes who want to see hubbys play with another woman.

Jump to newest

By *ussdon OP   Couple
over a year ago

derbyshire

ok, we are a genuine couple, and yes i do cam most weekends, you always see guys who would love to see wife or gf have fun with another guy...but you never see a wife who would love to see a hubby have fun with another female....am i the only female who finds this a turn on....xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ubbles55Couple
over a year ago

nelson/burnley

Must be judging from the replies so far. Must admit we prefer the other way round, i.e. hubby watching wife. Just our preference and each to their own. p.s. wife does not like to see hubby with anyone else, the green eyed monster takes over!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

your not alone, we both love to see each other with others but of course its always much easier for the lady to find a playmate than it is for the guy to find one

By *itaxxxniteWoman
over a year ago

Carthage

As a unicorn I love being watched by the wives. Having her man's hands, tongue or cock on/in my tits/pussy is a real turn on and its even better when she joins in.

By *ussdon OP   Couple
over a year ago

derbyshire

i must be the only one lol...im so strange...x

By *riendsforfun2Couple
over a year ago

Johnston

As a genuine pl here as well,Mags loves watching Ricki with another female as much as he loves watching her with another guy. We feel that a turn on watching each other enjoy themselfs.

over a year ago

Nothing better than watching hubby with other women..... biggest turn on out xx

Love to listen to him pleasing her too

over a year ago

If you like to watch your hubby with another women ' well we could have same room swop, mrs fumbling would like to watch me with women, so you and erindoors could enjoy . Tbx

By *obinhood-maidmarionCouple
over a year ago

Tenerife

"ok, we are a genuine couple, and yes i do cam most weekends, you always see guys who would love to see wife or gf have fun with another guy...but you never see a wife who would love to see a hubby have fun with another female....am i the only female who finds this a turn on....xx"

nope we love it too, in equal measures, like to see hubby fucking a women and he likes to see me getting a good fuck too, have seen you on cam a couple of times and have to say we would most deffinately join you

By *ickey and MinnieCouple
over a year ago

South of Bath

We love watching each other but I (minnie) am happy to sit and watch hubby with another sexy woman while I pleasure myself

I also have this fantasy where he meets alone too but we are yet to find a willing playmate for that one xx

By *nfieldishCouple
over a year ago

Enfield

Sue loves to see me at another woman.........and I just love to snog her as she is gettin attention from whoever...

over a year ago

Cindy loves seeing me with another woman especially if she can play with her too

over a year ago

That is Ann's ultimate fantasy ,she wants to watch me tease n play with another lady as she pleasured herself and she would love to join in too.sadly cant find the lady to join us

over a year ago

I love watching my hubby with other girls...especially when I know I've just had them or are about to have them as well.....luv hubby fucking a girl doggy while she eats my pussy...mmmm so fucking hot

By *o-jCouple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

"I love watching my hubby with other girls...especially when I know I've just had them or are about to have them as well.....luv hubby fucking a girl doggy while she eats my pussy...mmmm so fucking hot "

over a year ago

Star once said that it was a fant to see me with someone else but not sure if she was joking x

over a year ago

Dan you could let her watch you have my pussy so long as I got some of the gorgeous star too

By *ohn and ChristineCouple
over a year ago

.this town

Nothing better than watching John with another female. To be fair, the odds/meets are tipped heavily in my favour with single guy meets so if we can have fun with another female it is great just sitting back to enjoy the view

over a year ago

"ok, we are a genuine couple, and yes i do cam most weekends, you always see guys who would love to see wife or gf have fun with another guy...but you never see a wife who would love to see a hubby have fun with another female....am i the only female who finds this a turn on....xx"

I find it a massive turn on! I even introduced an ex colleague to a then boyfriend... It's like watching erotic art in motion.

over a year ago

your not the only we both love watching each other with orthers x

over a year ago

Feebs here ... I love watching Chris with another woman .... I love it as I know just how it feels for the lady in question when he uses his magic tongue on her clit ...mmmm

over a year ago

I actually miss having a partner to watch with other women. But love watching play partners with other ladies. X

By *ussdon OP   Couple
over a year ago

derbyshire

seems im not the only one then lol...so many horny replys thankyou..im going to put another meet up for bifem over xmas...u never no...merry xmas all xx

over a year ago

South of Bath

Merry Christmas to you guys too

We are always looking for another sexy bi fem to join us as the other ffm 3sums we have had have been amazing xx

over a year ago

I love watching blue with another women, best thing for me is licking his arse as he fucks her, then taking his cock out, giving it a little suck then putting it back inside the other girl.

Then the finale is the joint facial..yummy!

over a year ago

My ex used to love the thought of this fantasy. She would ride my cock and tell me to close my eyes. She would pretend that she had walked in and caught me fucking another woman. She would tell me how bad I was and to describe how well this mystery was fucking me

By *exymixedcouple7Couple
over a year ago

london

Love love watching hubby with other women! He's masterful and watching him with another woman sends me wild! At most times when having sex alone I order him to shout out women's names that he would like to fuck, makes me come so dam hard!!

over a year ago

South of Bath

"Love love watching hubby with other women! He's masterful and watching him with another woman sends me wild! At most times when having sex alone I order him to shout out women's names that he would like to fuck, makes me come so dam hard!!"

Minnie loves me telling her who id like to Fuck. And if she actually knows them that turns her in even more hehehe

By *exymixedcouple7Couple
over a year ago

london

"Love love watching hubby with other women! He's masterful and watching him with another woman sends me wild! At most times when having sex alone I order him to shout out women's names that he would like to fuck, makes me come so dam hard!!

Minnie loves me telling her who id like to Fuck. And if she actually knows them that turns her in even more hehehe"

Same here! Love it when he says my friends names and people I know! To his surprise got one of our friends to join us for his birthday and now he's up for calling out names!!

over a year ago

South of Bath

"Love love watching hubby with other women! He's masterful and watching him with another woman sends me wild! At most times when having sex alone I order him to shout out women's names that he would like to fuck, makes me come so dam hard!!

Minnie loves me telling her who id like to Fuck. And if she actually knows them that turns her in even more hehehe

Same here! Love it when he says my friends names and people I know! To his surprise got one of our friends to join us for his birthday and now he's up for calling out names!!"

Her fave is our baby sitter. That really gets her going. Having said that she gets me going to. Doubt she'd ever join though. Your guy is very lucky xx

over a year ago

Same here! Love it when he says my friends names and people I know! To his surprise got one of our friends to join us for his birthday and now he's up for calling out names!!

Her fave is our baby sitter. That really gets her going. Having said that she gets me going to. Doubt she'd ever join though. Your guy is very lucky xx"

Yes babysitter sex! We want that!

over a year ago

South of Bath

Every time we come home from a club we are dying to tell her what we have been doing and for her to join us

Huge fantasy of ours that

over a year ago

we regulary act out the babysitter fantasy, big turn on seeing my mrs acting young and innocent, knowing im going to take advantage of her, and she loves it, the more we act the wetter she gets....

over a year ago

South of Bath

Might just have to act that one out

over a year ago

"your not alone, we both love to see each other with others but of course its always much easier for the lady to find a playmate than it is for the guy to find one "
. Totally agree I never get the chance to watch hubby unless we meet couples and its not the same can't enjoy then.

over a year ago

"your not alone, we both love to see each other with others but of course its always much easier for the lady to find a playmate than it is for the guy to find one "

over a year ago

There's nothing I enjoy more than sitting back watching hubby get filthy with another woman x

over a year ago

We love this, and would also love to cuck this situation, where me (mrs) is tied up and forced to watch them play and to get them going by oral then to clean up after, in most cuck relationships its the otherway so we are really struggling with these fantasies, and many more

By *otcouplejandcCouple
over a year ago

peterborough

At last we finally found we're not alone lol. Don't know how many couples have looked at us weirdly when she says she loves seeing me with another women, yet they think it's ok for the other way round. We love the fem cuck scenario

over a year ago

I love watching Ian with another girl, so no your not alone, I don't even need to join in just watch, x it's a great turn on any volunteers !

over a year ago

we would love to do this has its the other way round with us it would be a change watching my hubby with another woman

By *ussdon OP   Couple
over a year ago

derbyshire

mmmm...i think we should set up our own little group lol, how much fun would that be. some really horny thoughts and ideas so far...xx

By *damandeve4funCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I love to see my boyfriend with another woman and, like some others, we don't get enough opportunities because in foursomes I more often than not end up the centre of attention. I love to watch him lick another woman as I know he is so good with his tongue and what he is doing to her - to see her suck him and see his cock enter her. Such a turn on.

Fortunately for him (and me), he loves watching me get lots of new cock.

By *ohn and ChristineCouple
over a year ago

.this town

"I love to see my boyfriend with another woman and, like some others, we don't get enough opportunities because in foursomes I more often than not end up the centre of attention. I love to watch him lick another woman as I know he is so good with his tongue and what he is doing to her - to see her suck him and see his cock enter her. Such a turn on.

Fortunately for him (and me), he loves watching me get lots of new cock."

Exactly the same as me Amanda - I don't get enough opportunity to see john have fun whereas he gets to see me with other guys on 90% of our meets

By *picenicelyCouple
over a year ago

third star on the right

"We love this, and would also love to cuck this situation, where me (mrs) is tied up and forced to watch them play and to get them going by oral then to clean up after, in most cuck relationships its the otherway so we are really struggling with these fantasies, and many more "

I would love this!!

L

Post new Message to Thread