Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A guy cumming in your mouth for the first time

Jump to newest

By *weheavycummer OP   Man
over a year ago

Near you

I’ve recently started to experiment with men and it’s took a long time to finally do it. It’s been an itch for many years I’ve got not scratched until this year. I’m starting to not get there thought of having a juicy cock in my mouth. Do you think the novelty will wear off as it’s still relatively new? Anyway, the point of this post was just to say one guy previous to today has spunked in my mouth. My cock goes really hard when I feel him cumming but I spit always. He doesn’t taste great but it still turns me on. I’ve just sucked a new guy off and he cum instantly in my mouth. It tasted so good but I spat too. I’m regretting it bad now as I’m pining for that cum again. Is it s natural reaction to spit? I can slowly feel myself becoming a little cum whore but I need to swallow

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/12/22 18:26:48]

over a year ago

Guys have always gagged when I have cum as I cum quite hard, it can get messy I generally warm people or it comes up in conversation it came out of one guys nose once when I came, not pleasant

over a year ago

Near you

"Guys have always gagged when I have cum as I cum quite hard, it can get messy I generally warm people or it comes up in conversation it came out of one guys nose once when I came, not pleasant "

So sexy big loads of cum. I shoot heavy myself

By *become1Couple
over a year ago

Burnley

Love a big load and you swallow mine

over a year ago

Near you

"Love a big load and you swallow mine"

Mutual suck fun so hot

over a year ago

First time you swallow you will want more

By *tarman033Man
over a year ago

liverpool

Took me a while niw love it

By *iM4kinkMan
over a year ago

San Antonio

"I’ve recently started to experiment with men and it’s took a long time to finally do it. It’s been an itch for many years I’ve got not scratched until this year. I’m starting to not get there thought of having a juicy cock in my mouth. Do you think the novelty will wear off as it’s still relatively new? Anyway, the point of this post was just to say one guy previous to today has spunked in my mouth. My cock goes really hard when I feel him cumming but I spit always. He doesn’t taste great but it still turns me on. I’ve just sucked a new guy off and he cum instantly in my mouth. It tasted so good but I spat too. I’m regretting it bad now as I’m pining for that cum again. Is it s natural reaction to spit? I can slowly feel myself becoming a little cum whore but I need to swallow "

And omfg how you'll luv that first time you let a man unload his fat, hard cock into your mouth. How fucking nasty you'll feel...and that feeling will make you more addicted. i luv lettingvmen cum in my whore mouth.

By *iM4kinkMan
over a year ago

San Antonio

My first time I was very young and the older boy forced my mouth to his balls as his cock grew harder and fatter in my throat till he pumped his cum right down my throat. Forcing me to swallow every drop of his cum...i've never been that turned on as that first time.

By *eester GreyMan
over a year ago

Welwyn

I've not sucked but I love to stroke a guy . That pulse as the first shot comes out is magic.

over a year ago

I've done it a cpl times guy never came lots tho ...don't know if a guy gave a real load lol

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

I love that feeling as the cum and hot cum shoots in my throat…. Hearing then groan and hump as they shoot, makes me really horny, if only there were more than one at a time

By *ohnforhotfunMan
over a year ago

keighley

Twice I’ve sucked ready to pull off before I got a mouthful and both times ended up swallowing copious amounts of love juice

Can’t say I’m a lover of the taste but still think about doing it again

over a year ago

Swallowed my first load many years ago in a public toilets in a park near where I lived

Never looked back since

I try to swallow every time now xx

By *ohn_1985Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

1st time I ever sucked a cock, I took the lot and swallowed the lot. He was a horny old daddy and I was 18. He was very grateful

over a year ago

Near you

"1st time I ever sucked a cock, I took the lot and swallowed the lot. He was a horny old daddy and I was 18. He was very grateful "

This is so sexy. Love this you lucky fucker. Love dirty horny older men

By *omRachCouple
over a year ago

Wirral

"I’ve recently started to experiment with men and it’s took a long time to finally do it. It’s been an itch for many years I’ve got not scratched until this year. I’m starting to not get there thought of having a juicy cock in my mouth. Do you think the novelty will wear off as it’s still relatively new? Anyway, the point of this post was just to say one guy previous to today has spunked in my mouth. My cock goes really hard when I feel him cumming but I spit always. He doesn’t taste great but it still turns me on. I’ve just sucked a new guy off and he cum instantly in my mouth. It tasted so good but I spat too. I’m regretting it bad now as I’m pining for that cum again. Is it s natural reaction to spit? I can slowly feel myself becoming a little cum whore but I need to swallow "

The 1st time my mate spunked in my mouth I spat it out and regretted not trying swallowing almost immediately, I didn't make that mistake the next time.

Try it, you'll love it.

By *ottsguy74Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Not swallowed before but if someone came in my mouth and told me to swallow I would obey.

By *ARPMAN66Man
over a year ago

Stafford

Sucked probably 4-5 cocks but all quite small.

Wanked a nice 7-8 in young guy in his Subaru this was my first experience n he came loads.

Really want to suck a bigger cock 6-8 inches n make him cum.

Only swallowed twice I think.

All my times were out doors which is what I prefer lol

By *ames WhyteMan
over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

I've lost count of the number of guys whose spunk I've swallowed. Guess that makes me a tart, but I don't care.

By *cunnylassCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

I've always swallowed and pride myself on never spilling a drop!

Mike

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS
over a year ago

Midlands

My 1st swallow was with a guy id met before, we agreed beforehand he was going to hold my head and shoot his seed down my throat and there would be nothing I could do to stop him

over a year ago

Love to do it to a guy and his girl is watching and joining in

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ornyfellafy5Man
over a year ago

Fleetwood

I've tried a couple of times to swallow but couldn't. Any advice ? Inbox me please

By *ed oneMan
over a year ago

Shepton

Sucked a few now, love the taste mmm

By *oastal1968Man
over a year ago

London

Can't remember the first one but the last one was about half an hour ago!!

By *i_guy554Man
over a year ago

ruislip

I got my first taste for cum when a girl I was fucking took my load in her mouth and passed it back to me - it made me want to get some straight from a thick hard cock

By *ashgaMan
over a year ago

Berwick-upon-Tweed

Mmm I'd like to try ya load

over a year ago

I thought it would taste horrible but loved it and swallowed can’t get enough now

By *urious2walesCouple
over a year ago

Bridgend

[Removed by poster at 19/12/22 23:24:14]

over a year ago

I love a heavy load

By *iM4kinkMan
over a year ago

San Antonio

"My 1st swallow was with a guy id met before, we agreed beforehand he was going to hold my head and shoot his seed down my throat and there would be nothing I could do to stop him "

Swallowed my first load by force to and became addicted to getting mouth fucked by thick hung Dom huys.

By *iM4kinkMan
over a year ago

San Antonio

"My 1st swallow was with a guy id met before, we agreed beforehand he was going to hold my head and shoot his seed down my throat and there would be nothing I could do to stop him "

Swallowed my first load by force to and became addicted to getting mouth fucked by thick hung Dom guys.

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

I love the initial shot when it hits the back of your throat. I tend to swallow that then savour the rest in my mouth as I feel a nice hard cock pulsing and getting softer.

I’ve had some big loads in my times but I’ve not wasted a drop.

over a year ago

Its amazing that the replies to this are almost all from men.

I have always swallowed. I love the feeling as his cock swells and then releases his beautiful juices.

If I get the chance I like to look up at his face as the look of complete ecstasy is wonderful and i don't think they get that when being sucked off by a woman.

By *Wood82Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

It’s an I ch I think I need to scratch

over a year ago

Only ever had guys cum in my mouth twice. To be fair I didn't mind the taste at all and swallowed both loads.

over a year ago

I love guys cumming in my mouth the taste is so good and even better if I’m wearing panties lol

By *iscrete GloryholeMan
over a year ago

Ashford kent

This will make you laugh... although I never see my guys as its a faceless gloryhole their spunk taste describes what the do.. seriously!!.. one guys spunk tastes of diesil/oil so I'm sure he's a mechanic.. another has a tinny taste.. think he handles metal so could be an electrician.. another tastes of cooking oil.. so probably a chef..

So beware all your spunk taste gives away what you do..

over a year ago

The one guy I met up a few times wouldn’t cum when I was blowing him… he always pulled out. I feel a bit cheated that he wouldn’t.

Stop meeting him.

By *iss pleasuringWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near

"This will make you laugh... although I never see my guys as its a faceless gloryhole their spunk taste describes what the do.. seriously!!.. one guys spunk tastes of diesil/oil so I'm sure he's a mechanic.. another has a tinny taste.. think he handles metal so could be an electrician.. another tastes of cooking oil.. so probably a chef..

So beware all your spunk taste gives away what you do.. "

Perhaps so. Equally the diet plays a huge part in taste

I've sucked a few and enjoy swallowing. The only times I've spat it out is in disgust of the taste . Sorry guys.

over a year ago

I meet a couple and she would suck me and hubby would take over and I would cum in his mouth and they would kiss each other.

I sat back watching them tongue in their each other’s mouth and my cum on their lips.

By *erkswankerMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

Novelty wear off? Nah, you just become addicted and then when you get a long term female partner end up getting cock behind her back hahaha. I prefer women, but nothing gets me hornier than a random cock encounter. Enjoy.

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *otChanceMan
over a year ago

Yeovil

My first time, I was messaged by a couple on fab, we met in a lay-by, and then moved on to a quieter soo, parked on a verge outside a small village with an industrial estate

We got into the back of my mpv style car, with the back seats folded flat so we had a little room, and we’re having a bit of fun with her sucking me, me playing with her tits and pussy, and him watching and stroking.

She said she wanted to see me sucking him, so I nervously obliged, and did so for a little while, only the second time I’d had a cock in my mouth but it was so much bigger than my first, which was only a couple of nights previous.

After a little while, she was sucking me, and I released his clock from my mouth to enjoy what she was doing, and he slowly stroked himself while watching

Suddenly he says “fuck, I’m cumming” and with that I put my lips around his cock and stroked the back of his helmet with my tongue, and within seconds my mouth was full to the back and I thought I was going to gag, and I just swallowed as quickly as I could to avoid making a fool of myself Infront of these two

We then carried on with the mutual play for a while longer, and went our separate ways.

By *uv2wankuMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

That’s very horny! I’ve had similar experiences in the past. Always enjoyed sucking a man’s cock and swallowing, but I prefer to finishing him off by hand as I love watching a guy cum.

over a year ago

My first time was with a guy I met online,liked to dress in stockings and suspenders,only ever wanked guys before but he persuaded me to suck him,he had a nice,average size cock,and it felt so natural to lick and suck on it...I went to finger him but found he was already butt plugged,I must have been doing ok as he said he was going to cum,I was going to pull away but he held my head and felt his cock twitch,and he flooded my mouth,I had no option but to swallow,I thought it would taste disgusting as I had tried my own and didn't like...but the scenario,with me rubbing his stockinged clad legs,and him obviously enjoying the experience was such a buzz that I was hooked!!!!

By *ark10802Man
over a year ago

Harlow

Love a guy to pump cum down my throat and really have a thing for having my face covered in it to

By *erkswankerMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

"That’s very horny! I’ve had similar experiences in the past. Always enjoyed sucking a man’s cock and swallowing, but I prefer to finishing him off by hand as I love watching a guy cum."

Same here, love watching a cumshot, I love a facial too but that makes it very hard to watch and enjoy the explosion!

By *ylonLexiTV/TS
over a year ago

Blackpool

The first time that hot cum shoots on your tongue is so naughty and hot! Especially fun when your head is held, so kinky xx

By *ac6969Man
over a year ago

leeds

"Twice I’ve sucked ready to pull off before I got a mouthful and both times ended up swallowing copious amounts of love juice

Can’t say I’m a lover of the taste but still think about doing it again "

not far lol have mine

By *ac6969Man
over a year ago

leeds

"This will make you laugh... although I never see my guys as its a faceless gloryhole their spunk taste describes what the do.. seriously!!.. one guys spunk tastes of diesil/oil so I'm sure he's a mechanic.. another has a tinny taste.. think he handles metal so could be an electrician.. another tastes of cooking oil.. so probably a chef..

So beware all your spunk taste gives away what you do..

Perhaps so. Equally the diet plays a huge part in taste

I've sucked a few and enjoy swallowing. The only times I've spat it out is in disgust of the taste . Sorry guys.

"

love you to try mine x

By *ac6969Man
over a year ago

leeds

"I meet a couple and she would suck me and hubby would take over and I would cum in his mouth and they would kiss each other.

I sat back watching them tongue in their each other’s mouth and my cum on their lips. "

that’s hot

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS
over a year ago

Midlands

I would love a lady to do my make up and get me to dress up really tarty then present me to her husband.

Id be ordered to kneel and she could feed me his cock then hold my head as he cums

over a year ago

I am in stoke. Not interested in the face fucking, gagging etc.

What i am happy with is if a guy understands I am new.. and is happy for me to suck his dick and learn how to swallow.

By *0cksuckerMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Novelty will never wear off, you’ll just want it more and more. I have never spat, always swallow when someone shoots a load in my mouth. Love being filled with cum in either hole

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

over a year ago

Always suck to completion and swallow the lot.

By *haveadreamMan
over a year ago

Fens

I met a cd many times, but once in his van in a local supermarket, he told me he needed my cum which he got so he could do his shopping while holding my Cum in his mouth the whole time, we have now done this many times.

By *ecretpantyTV/TS
over a year ago

lisburn

I have cum on a plate.and in about an hour started wanking again and licked up the first load which was very nice.

I for the first time this year let a lovely cd to cum in my mouth outside in the forest which I spit out.

It was very exciting and if I new for sure I would not be catching any I would let the cum fill my mouth and throat.

By *am1ebMan
over a year ago

Wishaw

"Novelty will never wear off, you’ll just want it more and more. I have never spat, always swallow when someone shoots a load in my mouth. Love being filled with cum in either hole"
I hope not, relatively new, but always swallow, it would be rude not to. I now need to feel it in my other hole to be complete

By *rinwin69Man
over a year ago

STOCKPORT

As with previous posts, depends on the taste..always like the option to let it drip out again if tastes grim...and some certainly does!

By *aulnorthumberlandMan
over a year ago

Blyth

Love sucking cock and seeing guys cum but have never swallowed. Having read these posts I maybe need to

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Wish I’d started years and years earlier

over a year ago

Re reading this, I need some spunk in my mouth soon.

over a year ago

A little over a week ago I came in a hot guys mouth and we kissed, my cum tasted really good.

over a year ago

First time was a shock. And started to gag. Now I love it

By *ecretpantyTV/TS
over a year ago

lisburn

I am looking forward to letting it happen thenext time I am out in my lingerie.

By *lipmeuk2019Man
over a year ago

swansea

Still waiting my first mouthful as so far I just tell them to cum over me. This week maybe.

By *iM4kinkMan
over a year ago

San Antonio

"I am looking forward to letting it happen thenext time I am out in my lingerie."

That's it sexy, just tease them a bit, then kneel and let them push their fat cock into your mouth.

over a year ago

Near you

Still not swallowed a full load but sucked it dry after he blew

By *assagefunMan
over a year ago

rothwell

I love dropping to my knees. Sucking him. Then him coming all over my face n mouth. I clean him up. Love the naughty taste

By *moothforestMan
over a year ago

New Forest

Always swallow, it'd be rude not to. Plus I love the taste of cum.

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ature seekerMan
over a year ago

huddersfield

Ive fantasised about this

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *urabriteMan
over a year ago

stafford

By *olvesguy47Man
over a year ago

stafford

Love to suck a cock that spurts over my lips and mouth....

By *ohn ACouple
over a year ago

andover

I have been sucking cock for over 40 years and have lost count of how many guys have cum in my mouth. Of all of them there is only one I did not swallow as his cum tasted awful all the rest I swallowed with pleasure. Love the taste and the sticky residue that sits in the back of your mouth after.

The more they give me the happier I am especially if they spurt with real pressure. The best though are the guys who take several goes to swallow it all

By *rsmith21zMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

Mmmm

51 weeks ago

Near you

This deserves a revisit & an update from all you horny naughty people

By *eff1961Man
51 weeks ago

Portsmouth

I love the feeling of a hard cock throbbing in my mouth as it cums n find the taste of cum fantastic

By *oth0712Man
51 weeks ago

cambridge

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS
51 weeks ago

Toy me town

I’ve snowballed with females and have sucked a few guys but I always use a condom.

By *rluckyknightMan
51 weeks ago

marske by sea

Makes me sick can't stand the taste

By *iM4kinkMan
51 weeks ago

San Antonio

MMMmmmm...this is how i was first fed cum too. We hadn't talked about it. He just forced my mouth down over his thick cock as he started taking short, deep thrusts into my throat. He was telling me, "Its not pee don't worry". Then he said "Its not piss just swallow it boy". "Swallow it boy, you'll like it". Then his fat, hard cock started pumping his spunk into my mouth. He'd force it down into my throat as he kept saying, "Swallow it bitch, swallow my fucking cum". It was only seconds before it was clear that he was right, i was liking it..

By *ecretpantyTV/TS
50 weeks ago

lisburn

Would love to hear more stories.

By *vbiker2TV/TS
50 weeks ago

morpeth

My first time was with an old man when I was 18 he had caught myself and gf in woods both wearing stockings and suspenders she on knees sucking me never heard him come up to us his cock was really large and gf asked me if I wanted her suck him.told me kneel next and watch .as she sucking him she has arm on my neck moving my head forward then took his cock out of her mouth and put it to my lips telling me try it for her

By *ecretpantyTV/TS
50 weeks ago

lisburn

"My first time was with an old man when I was 18 he had caught myself and gf in woods both wearing stockings and suspenders she on knees sucking me never heard him come up to us his cock was really large and gf asked me if I wanted her suck him.told me kneel next and watch .as she sucking him she has arm on my neck moving my head forward then took his cock out of her mouth and put it to my lips telling me try it for her"

Mmmm so sexy and did you like it

By *oth0712Man
50 weeks ago

cambridge

By *vbiker2TV/TS
50 weeks ago

morpeth

Eventualy yes gf loved watch me suck him ended up seeing him and some of his friends for 18months

By *haveadreamMan
50 weeks ago

Fens

I use to meet a guy who said that my cum was like Tesco's finest double cream. I met him once at a supermarket car park in his van, he took all I've my cum. kept in his mouth while he went shopping.

By *d_deeTV/TS
50 weeks ago

cheshire

Its the best thing to feel a nice cock cumming in my mouth.

Sometimes I spit if filming but if not its lovely to swallow and clean up the cock.

By *ichaelni06Man
50 weeks ago

CRAIGAVON

Iv swallowed a load twice, it's something I wanted to tick off my perversion list, oh I felt like a real whore as I did it......Great fun.

By *umblebiMan
50 weeks ago

ayles

50 weeks ago

Iv swallowed a few times and loved the taste of the cum every time

By *ornybloxMan
50 weeks ago

bloxwich

I spat first time a guy cum in my mouth but haven’t spat since always swallow especially if it’s a big load

By *ature married manMan
50 weeks ago

Loughborough

I love to swallow but never had a descent amount, would really love to try a heavy cummer for once

By *iM4kinkMan
50 weeks ago

San Antonio

"Its the best thing to feel a nice cock cumming in my mouth.

Sometimes I spit if filming but if not its lovely to swallow and clean up the cock. "

And omg if he's verbally degrading or humiliating me as he blows his cum into my slut mouth...we'll i've cum without touching myself from that.

By *ecretpantyTV/TS
36 weeks ago

lisburn

Anymore stories about having a guy in lingerie cum in your mouth when outside or in the car or public toilets?

By *appycouple300Couple
36 weeks ago

North Dorset

"I love dropping to my knees. Sucking him. Then him coming all over my face n mouth. I clean him up. Love the naughty taste"

Strange as you are straight?

By *oprugbyman321Man
36 weeks ago

doncaster

Weird isn’t it I love to watch a cdtv in basque stockings heels wank his hard cock and cum all over horny as fuck . I had a dream where I’m asked to go to an address when I get there there are 3-4 cdtvs they make me strip and kneel down then make me touch all their cocks in their knickers take them out and rub and kiss their cocks in turn they then all wank and shoot all their cum on my face and open mouth till I’m covered in cum . They ask if i enjoyed it and if I’d like it done again . I said I had and yes i would they said get dressed. And walk to your car with my face covered in cum .

By *ecretpantyTV/TS
36 weeks ago

lisburn

Mmm that is a sexy dream ,I bet you hope it comes true some day.

By *oro bi ladMan
36 weeks ago

MIDDLESBROUGH

The first time I sucked a cock I let him cum in my mouth and swallowed. I've swallowed every load that has gone in my mouth. I love the taste and the feel of it. I can't get enough

By *imon the owlMan
35 weeks ago

barnsley

It took me a while to pluck up the courage but once I’d swallowed for the first time I was converted.

By *iM4kinkMan
35 weeks ago

San Antonio

Well if we are at all alike, don't fret. It's already began in you bitch, you like it. You like letting even complete strangers push their thick, musky cocks into your mouth. You are a filthy little cum luving whore, your addicted to men treating you really fucking dirty.

It's ok that you want to be a nasty faggot slut for men to fuck. i fucking luv it, luv being treated really dirty by horny men. Especially kinky, Dominant and hung men. I luv how dirty i feel as i'm looking up at some man in a public men's room and i can smell his cock musk as he's holding my head and growling "You like that don't you bitch, you like sucking my thick, sweaty..oh...OHH FUCCKKK YOU NASTY FUCKING WHOR...OH FUCK I'M GONNA CUM IN YOUR FUCKING WHORE MOUTH". Omfg i will blow my nut all in my panties without even touching myself when a man treats me like that or teaches me some way that i'm even filthiest than i think i am.

By *iM4kinkMan
35 weeks ago

San Antonio

"1st time I ever sucked a cock, I took the lot and swallowed the lot. He was a horny old daddy and I was 18. He was very grateful

This is so sexy. Love this you lucky fucker. Love dirty horny older men "

MMMmmmm...kinky, really dirty, hung and Dominant men...omfg yessss.

35 weeks ago

My hubby now swallows cum every time he sucks a cock, he loves it and doesn’t spill a drop xx

By *indacxd2000TV/TS
35 weeks ago

Knocklyon

Never forget my 1st swallow. I’m a repeat offender

By *rey OakMan
35 weeks ago

Hockley

I love the feeling and the taste of cum in my mouth. My then fb and I went to Rio’s a few years ago think it was 2019, where she sucked and snowballed me 13 guys cum. Unlucky 13 certainly not for me, there was a big contrast in flavours. I swallowed the lot but wouldn’t do that many now sadly.

By *igs72Man
35 weeks ago

motherwell

In my opinion it is rude not to let a guy cum in my mouth if I am sucking him

By *oprugbyman321Man
35 weeks ago

doncaster

Yes I do love to watch a man in stickings and suspenders wank his hard cock till he shoots his cum wishing it was over my face

By *oth0712Man
35 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ecretpantyTV/TS
12 weeks ago

lisburn

Love to hear how you all decided that it was time to fill your mouth? What changed? To make you want to finally do it?

By *eff1961Man
12 weeks ago

Portsmouth

I love the taste but prefer it over my tongue rather than straight down my throat as I love to play with it in my mouth n savour the taste before I swallow

By *icki222TV/TS
12 weeks ago

Lincoln

Oh I love a nice mouthful, even near misses are yummy xx

By *wakers14Man
12 weeks ago

burgess hill

Love the sensation of a guy coming in my mouth. Feeling his cock pumping then the feeling of warm cum flooding my mouth.

By *indacxd2000TV/TS
12 weeks ago

Knocklyon

My first time to swallow was with another girl who lives nearby. The size of her girly cock was so a first for me. When she was close to cumming she gave me the choice my nod of approval unleashed a mother load which I managed and I’ve never looked back.

By *ames WhyteMan
12 weeks ago

Near Manchester Airport

Waa a long time ago. Must have swallowed gallons of cum since then; long may it continue.

By *li57123Man
12 weeks ago

Berkshire

Love the feeling of the cock in my mouth cumming. First few times I just sucked and nothing in my mouth. But then met a guy who was a dom. He cum down my throat and felt amazing with him holding the back of my head. But was just too much cum, so did spit a bit out as well.

By *etropolitainMan
12 weeks ago

Redworth Co Durham

I’d make you swallow every drop

By *andsome hands 07Man
12 weeks ago

Swansea

I love a slow bj building it up

I cum heavy so love see my cock explode all over a face.

Makes me horny thinking about it .

By *iM4kinkMan
12 weeks ago

San Antonio

Ok sweetie first of all, your right about everything so far correct sweet boi? There IS NO GOING BACK!!! But you already know that don't you hun? Cause if you let that first hard up male empty his stale, distasteful load right into your quiet eager slut mouth baby. Don't remember exactly but am thinking you told us his was the first stale, musky dick meat that's ever pushed up between ur boi lips correct? Now there is a quaint sexy kinda witnessing the first time curious and unsure hetero male anywhere over the age of eighteen test his new found curiosity about how another man's dank cock will taste. But only in a few situations, thee male suddenly feeling these unintroduced appetites for the taste of other males musky cock in his mouth.

This young man somewhere along the timeline that is his life. Has either forgotten the first male cock he tasted, or he's lying bout his first taste of musky male manhood

By *oth0712Man
12 weeks ago

cambridge

By *uMm4FunCouple
12 weeks ago

Bath

During a particular period of time I was able to suck myself off and swallow the evidence 'my excuse'.

The first time I experienced another guy explode in my mouth I didn't think twice about savouring and swallowing the Spunk that filled my mouth.

By *achig11Man
12 weeks ago

Manchester

Spitting out of the car window okay?

By *azzler2Man
12 weeks ago

halifax

I hold there heads when I am ready to cum so they have to swallow it

By *achig11Man
12 weeks ago

Manchester

Driving at 70?

By *unand games69Man
12 weeks ago

Cwmbran

The first time anyone came in my mouth was by accident.

I met a guy at a local cruising spot, Ridgeway, Newport.

He was a very skinny guy with a big cock. I recognised him as a guy who went to my old gym and who used to go in the sauna.

I began to suck his big cock that was still soft. As i sucked him his cock did not harden but suddenly loads of hot cum emptied into my mouth. He held my head on his cock and i gagged as it spilt out of my mouth and swallowed some as he kept on cumming. It tasted both sweet and salty and i could not get over how much spunk there was.

12 weeks ago

I am addicted to this now. My first time swallowing was a while ago. I had been with a few guys. But never taken the plunge with swallowing. I was sucking this guy and with no warning he just flooded my mouth. I just instinctively swallowed it. Since then I have swallowed a lot of cum

By *neforutoMan
12 weeks ago

Fantasy land in the SW

Never done this but swallow my own on a regular basis. Im looking for a friendly localish couple who will indulge me

By *londebiguyMan
12 weeks ago

Southport

Veggie or vegan cum tastes sweetest im told.

Eating meat affects the taste.

Alcohol and smoking certainly make cum bitter

By *londebiguyMan
12 weeks ago

Southport

"Driving at 70?"

My dad was driving at 78 still.

By *eddy100Man
12 weeks ago

Barnoldswick

I got face fucked by a dirty old man started off on my knees he laid me on sofa head over the arm and just started to pound into me I was gagging choking but couldn't speak I dug my nails into his ass cheeks but he didn't stop till he came he slowly pulled out still shooting his load he held my mouth open and wanked every drop into me made me clean him up when he let go of me I ran to the bathroom and through up he wasn't happy wouldn't meet me again I've wanted to re live that but haven't met another man with the right amount of hate to really face fuck me he didn't care what happened as long as he came

By *uckurcumMan
12 weeks ago

Nowhereland

A decent load is nice ....either by the guy just wanking into your mouth so you see it ...or by just sucking it out of him and swallowing it

By *irwolf20Man
12 weeks ago

Nuneaton

Swallowed a full load on my first time, I love it.

By *ossman0168Man
12 weeks ago

Liverpool

It’s on the to do list with a willing couple

By *oug999Man
12 weeks ago

Horncastle

My older mentor not only broke my ass in but introduced me to the joy of swallowing cum. He used to ask me if I wanted a drink when he was about to cum. I said no for months then plucked up the courage to take his cum and swallow it. Never looked back. So wish I'd of swallowed his cum straight away.

By *orthantsjamesMan
12 weeks ago

Daventry

My first time having a guy cum in my mouth was my first year at uni with my boss at my part time job. He went on to be my dom and taught me a lot but have loved swallowing cum ever since then

By *ighthouse67Man
12 weeks ago

city centra

I’ve never had the pleasure of a mouthful but I too think about it often.

I always wonder if I could swallow. I guess some may go down regardless. Clean up would be sexy too. Maybe one day

12 weeks ago

Never tried it, I think it’s on the cards though. Got a boner on reading all these replies ??

By *icky53Man
12 weeks ago

usk

Was strange to start but I swallow and love it

By *ave1976XXXMan
12 weeks ago

newmarket

First time was about 4yrs ago. Gave my bi side a miss for many years and when younger I’d never experienced a guy cumming in my mouth only external.

First guy fun I had 4yrs ago I swallowed the lot and is was as awesome as I’d fantasised about for years.

By *attp54321Man
12 weeks ago

Leicester

Enjoy taking it from the source.

Lucky enough to be giving a husband oral as his wife was fucked doggy style, the guy came in her pussy and pulled out and left, as his cum started to leak out I left his cock licked up a load of the pussy cum. Returned to hubbies cock with a mouthful, and showed him as I opened my mouth to suck his cock, he felt my mouth and the warm cum and promptly shot his load, swallowed both loads as wife smiled and watched.

By *id548Man
12 weeks ago

doncaster

So want to experience this

By *issy4kinkTV/TS
12 weeks ago

Leeds

I always really enjoy it. Sometimes gag a bit and make a mess, but swallow most of it haha

By *oreplayer4uMan
12 weeks ago

mundford area

I don’t swallow but it’s horney when a guy shoots his load in your mouth

By *ave1976XXXMan
12 weeks ago

newmarket

"I don’t swallow but it’s horney when a guy shoots his load in your mouth"

Swallowing is awesome

By *aughtyman45Man
12 weeks ago

lincoln

Swallowing is a big turn on for me !

It really spurs me on if the guy is talking dirty too.

I feel really slutty !

By *iss SophiebelleTV/TS
12 weeks ago

Reading

Definitely not worn off for me!

By *summersTV/TS
12 weeks ago

travelling

There's nothing like it, I was hooked from the first time

By *nowymanchesterMan
12 weeks ago

Ainsworth

Anyone around Bolton want to give me my first load to swallow

By *ust want fun 888Man
12 weeks ago

nearby

Wish I were nearer

By *oth0712Man
12 weeks ago

cambridge

By *panner400Man
12 weeks ago

Glasgow

My Mrs loves to swallow a load, I love it when she crushes my balls and sucks me dry, fucking amazing.

By *panner400Man
12 weeks ago

Glasgow

She also like to slip a well lube Vib guys asses when they cum

By *illiam101000Man
12 weeks ago

Melton Mowbray

It's a lovely moment to have his release. Not bored or over it yet. Lol

By *heswanMan
12 weeks ago

Mansfield

Great moment when he cums, I always try and swallow x

By *j and c 2Couple
12 weeks ago

mullingar

By *haveadreamMan
12 weeks ago

Fens

I have never known anyone one I have cum in their mouths to spit it out, but then again my cum taste like Tesco finest double cream so I am told.

By *iMale4U66Man
12 weeks ago

Near

First time was with the guy who introduced me to my bi side. He dressed me in stockings and my wife’s pants and I sucked him as he called me degrading and humiliating names. When he shot what felt like a massive load in my mouth he placed his hand over my mouth so I had to swallow. He then just got up and left. I had not come. I felt totally humiliated but turned in as fuck. The second time he videod it with my face clearly visible.

By *azjaMan
12 weeks ago

Swindon

Had my first load a couple of years back, luv it when they say “I’m cumming I’m cumming” expecting you to pull their cock out of your mouth but I just keep sucking until the hot cum fills my mouth and throat, soo good.

By *eterinpantiesukMan
12 weeks ago

southam

"First time was with the guy who introduced me to my bi side. He dressed me in stockings and my wife’s pants and I sucked him as he called me degrading and humiliating names. When he shot what felt like a massive load in my mouth he placed his hand over my mouth so I had to swallow. He then just got up and left. I had not come. I felt totally humiliated but turned in as fuck. The second time he videod it with my face clearly visible. "

you are so right with the right guy the humilliation can be wonderfully intense. It is not easy to get a guy to orgasm in your mouth even with massaging his balls or bum and base of the cock but i have manged it a few times and it is an amazing feeling

By *oomerangbobMan
12 weeks ago

stanhope

I have tasted my own plenty of times from women who have shared. Would love to suck an older guy, not sure if I would split, swallow or share

By *radesman ffMan
12 weeks ago

aylesbury

You’re not doing it right when they say ( oh oh oh I am going to cum you need to push your head forward and rap your lips around the base of there shaft there bell end should be in your throat so you have no choice but to swallow then you can’t spit it out When you get over it and find someone who tastes nice you might want to savour it

By *oth0712Man
12 weeks ago

cambridge

Post new Message to Thread