Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Take your Wife/Girlfriend shopping for Sexy Underwear

Jump to newest

By *WSilverFox87 OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

I've got a longstanding fantasy to take a sexy woman (preferably married) shopping for sexy underwear and we have some fun in the changing room before heading back to the hotel where she tries it on for me and I then fuck her in it with or without the hubby present or his knowledge... if there's any sexy ladies or couples out there that would like to do this please get in touch

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ungdave1Man
over a year ago

middlewich

I’m taking my wife underwear shopping on Monday, we have planned to leave the changing room curtain slightly open.

By *hatsthisMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

I love idea of taking a Dominant lady underwear shopping, im to walk behind her carrying the basket, she barely acknowledges me until she walks me to the till and says I will be waiting outside

over a year ago

Manchester

"I’m taking my wife underwear shopping on Monday, we have planned to leave the changing room curtain slightly open. "
maybe I could come watch...

By *ornycouple44Couple
over a year ago

St austell

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I've got a longstanding fantasy to take a sexy woman (preferably married) shopping for sexy underwear and we have some fun in the changing room before heading back to the hotel where she tries it on for me and I then fuck her in it with or without the hubby present or his knowledge... if there's any sexy ladies or couples out there that would like to do this please get in touch "
message me about my wife xx

By *ungdave1Man
over a year ago

middlewich

"I’m taking my wife underwear shopping on Monday, we have planned to leave the changing room curtain slightly open. maybe I could come watch... "

We will be in agent provocateur Monday around 2 o’clock.

By *he LsCouple
over a year ago

East Midlands

I enjoy taking her shopping for new sexy lingerie to wear when she's going out for others to enjoy.

over a year ago

Manchester

"I enjoy taking her shopping for new sexy lingerie to wear when she's going out for others to enjoy."
that sounds very hot... inbox me if you want to arrange something

over a year ago

Manchester

"I’m taking my wife underwear shopping on Monday, we have planned to leave the changing room curtain slightly open. maybe I could come watch...

We will be in agent provocateur Monday around 2 o’clock."

can you inbox me details please?

By *eester GreyMan
over a year ago

Welwyn

Took my FWB underwear shopping in the summer. She was in a button up dress and nothing else. After we finished I just had to have her. We moved the car to the empty top floor of the multi story and I fucked her.

over a year ago

Manchester

"Took my FWB underwear shopping in the summer. She was in a button up dress and nothing else. After we finished I just had to have her. We moved the car to the empty top floor of the multi story and I fucked her. "
that's very hot!

By *xperiencedman98Man
over a year ago

Dartford

I used to see a cuckold couple from Durham 3 or 4 times a year. This particular weekend, we met on Friday in their hotel and I had her gb’d by a group I belonged to. On Saturday she was instructed to dress like a librarian. We went shopping around soho and changed her into a street walker. The rule was only 1 item per shop, and she had to wear what we bought. Thus looked a bit odd at first, but very hot. As we shopped, hubby just stood quietly and when items were chosen he was sent to pay as we flirted. This made quite a few of the shop staff smirk. We finished in a pub where I sent her to get the first round, dressed in a sheer white blouse with a sheer black bra beneath. PVC mini skirt and fishnets. This caused quite a stir in the pub, lots of winks and nudges. From then on, we sat kissing and groping with hubby sat on the opposite side of the table. Only being acknowledged to get drinks. It was a lot of fun

over a year ago

Manchester

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

"I've got a longstanding fantasy to take a sexy woman (preferably married) shopping for sexy underwear and we have some fun in the changing room before heading back to the hotel where she tries it on for me and I then fuck her in it with or without the hubby present or his knowledge... if there's any sexy ladies or couples out there that would like to do this please get in touch "

Mm nice thoughts lol

I’d love that

By *otinstockingsTV/TS
over a year ago

northwest

I love buying my wife lingerie. We are the same size and I always borrow it to meet and have sex in it. (No, she doesn't know!)

over a year ago

Manchester

By *orestguy28Man
over a year ago

Glos

We popped into that well know high st sexy store once and ended up buying a remote controlled clitoral stimulator, one that goes inside with a part that sits on the clit outside. My GF nipped in the ladies at the mall and slipped it inside her then came back out and handed me the remote. We had some great fun with that whilst we continued shopping! We didn’t make it all the way home before we pulled over somewhere secluded, I had her jeans round her ass cheeks fucking her from behind against the car!!

By *umseekerMan
over a year ago

montrose

Anyone near me wants me to go lingerie shopping must be a female !!

PM me !!!!

By *pareMan
over a year ago

Watford and usa

I took some guys wife to a sex shop shopping I had a little play to but that’s what Santa dose

over a year ago

Manchester

Bump

By *ordy73Man
over a year ago

lancashire

"Bump "

I’d love to see my wife having fun like some of your pics

over a year ago

Manchester

"Bump

I’d love to see my wife having fun like some of your pics "

that could be arranged

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

"I used to see a cuckold couple from Durham 3 or 4 times a year. This particular weekend, we met on Friday in their hotel and I had her gb’d by a group I belonged to. On Saturday she was instructed to dress like a librarian. We went shopping around soho and changed her into a street walker. The rule was only 1 item per shop, and she had to wear what we bought. Thus looked a bit odd at first, but very hot. As we shopped, hubby just stood quietly and when items were chosen he was sent to pay as we flirted. This made quite a few of the shop staff smirk. We finished in a pub where I sent her to get the first round, dressed in a sheer white blouse with a sheer black bra beneath. PVC mini skirt and fishnets. This caused quite a stir in the pub, lots of winks and nudges. From then on, we sat kissing and groping with hubby sat on the opposite side of the table. Only being acknowledged to get drinks. It was a lot of fun"

Love it!!!!

over a year ago

Manchester

"I used to see a cuckold couple from Durham 3 or 4 times a year. This particular weekend, we met on Friday in their hotel and I had her gb’d by a group I belonged to. On Saturday she was instructed to dress like a librarian. We went shopping around soho and changed her into a street walker. The rule was only 1 item per shop, and she had to wear what we bought. Thus looked a bit odd at first, but very hot. As we shopped, hubby just stood quietly and when items were chosen he was sent to pay as we flirted. This made quite a few of the shop staff smirk. We finished in a pub where I sent her to get the first round, dressed in a sheer white blouse with a sheer black bra beneath. PVC mini skirt and fishnets. This caused quite a stir in the pub, lots of winks and nudges. From then on, we sat kissing and groping with hubby sat on the opposite side of the table. Only being acknowledged to get drinks. It was a lot of fun

Love it!!!!"

let's do it

over a year ago

I've connected with some ladies from here in the past and bought them some knickers. It takes a lot of trust especially if they're married but can be done.

I'm always looking to continue this.

over a year ago

Manchester

Bump

over a year ago

Manchester

By *ornyguykentMan
over a year ago

kent

Sounds hot

over a year ago

""

Have you arranged a meet of this forum yet

over a year ago

Manchester

"

Have you arranged a meet of this forum yet"

one or two over the years

By *ulldipadovaMan
over a year ago

Amsterdam

O love sexy lingerie, really turn me on

over a year ago

Manchester

By *sexyHCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

Mrs has been planning this with someone, just awaiting. So hot just hearing about it.

over a year ago

Manchester

"I've got a longstanding fantasy to take a sexy woman (preferably married) shopping for sexy underwear and we have some fun in the changing room before heading back to the hotel where she tries it on for me and I then fuck her in it with or without the hubby present or his knowledge... if there's any sexy ladies or couples out there that would like to do this please get in touch

Mrs has been planning this with someone, just awaiting. So hot just hearing about it."

very very hot

By *sexyHCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

"I've got a longstanding fantasy to take a sexy woman (preferably married) shopping for sexy underwear and we have some fun in the changing room before heading back to the hotel where she tries it on for me and I then fuck her in it with or without the hubby present or his knowledge... if there's any sexy ladies or couples out there that would like to do this please get in touch

Mrs has been planning this with someone, just awaiting. So hot just hearing about it. very very hot "

She's been taking to him on KIK

By *astlancsMan
over a year ago

Burnley

Would be sexy if sent pics of her in them

over a year ago

Manchester

Mrs has been planning this with someone, just awaiting. So hot just hearing about it. very very hot .

She's been taking to him on KIK"

oh really...

By *sexyHCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

Mrs has been planning this with someone, just awaiting. So hot just hearing about it. very very hot .

She's been taking to him on KIK oh really... "

Can't remember his ID but he's in Manchester

over a year ago

Manchester

She's been taking to him on KIK oh really...

Can't remember his ID but he's in Manchester "

over a year ago

Manchester

Bump

over a year ago

Manchester

Bump

over a year ago

Manchester

Looking for a sexy taken lady to start the new year with doing this...

over a year ago

Manchester

over a year ago

Manchester

Hoping to fulfill this fantasy very early this New Year

over a year ago

Manchester

Bump

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

I’d love a guy to take my wife lingerie shopping then get pics of her wearing it at home in our bedroom sent to me while at work knowing she hasn’t taken pics herself

over a year ago

Manchester

"I’d love a guy to take my wife lingerie shopping then get pics of her wearing it at home in our bedroom sent to me while at work knowing she hasn’t taken pics herself "
ill do it for you

Post new Message to Thread