Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Unusual Encounters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone ever had an unusual sexual encounter?

Mine would have to be a meet from another "dating site". After the usual back & forth, chat got a bit sexual & a fantasy of the lady was about to become reality.

We arranged for me to go to hers let myself in where she was waiting in bed, fuck & leave, no words were to be spoken.

Anyone else have similar unusual experiences?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rNightMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Yeah I was once in a club with friends, my mate was clearly having some success with one girl. I didn’t really pay much attention to her mates as I wasn’t really attracted to them like that. Then at about an hour before closing, one of her mates came up to me and said “I want you to cum in my mouth”

No build up, no polite introductions. We went straight outside to a secluded area and I fucked her doggy style. Didn’t cum in her mouth though lol.

She pulled her knickers up, said “I have a bf” got in a taxi and left. So bizarre.

By *ampire69Man
over a year ago

Birmingham West Midlands

ex-girlfriend worked in an all-girl office which had a number of different entrances, and the tearoom rest area and toilets were in the basement area. We worked out a plan where i would enter the offices and go straight to the girl's toilets and wait for her at a set tea break time. one of the toilets had a broken door so always closed and not used. Jo came down to toilets at set time and we started fucking in the cubicle deep anal sex.

after a good few minutes, we heard the toilets door open and someone go into the next cubicle, we heard a vibrator switch on and low level sighs and moans, coming from next door, we both found this a massive horny turn on i began fucking jo even harder , she was so turned on she pissed her self with excitment. trying to keep her quiet was almost impossible, we heard the toilet door open and then go quiet, i finished off fucking jo and she left, and nobody was any the wiser

over a year ago

"Yeah I was once in a club with friends, my mate was clearly having some success with one girl. I didn’t really pay much attention to her mates as I wasn’t really attracted to them like that. Then at about an hour before closing, one of her mates came up to me and said “I want you to cum in my mouth”

No build up, no polite introductions. We went straight outside to a secluded area and I fucked her doggy style. Didn’t cum in her mouth though lol.

She pulled her knickers up, said “I have a bf” got in a taxi and left. So bizarre."

Nice

over a year ago

"ex-girlfriend worked in an all-girl office which had a number of different entrances, and the tearoom rest area and toilets were in the basement area. We worked out a plan where i would enter the offices and go straight to the girl's toilets and wait for her at a set tea break time. one of the toilets had a broken door so always closed and not used. Jo came down to toilets at set time and we started fucking in the cubicle deep anal sex.

after a good few minutes, we heard the toilets door open and someone go into the next cubicle, we heard a vibrator switch on and low level sighs and moans, coming from next door, we both found this a massive horny turn on i began fucking jo even harder , she was so turned on she pissed her self with excitment. trying to keep her quiet was almost impossible, we heard the toilet door open and then go quiet, i finished off fucking jo and she left, and nobody was any the wiser"

Did you ever find out who it was next door??

By *uvdubMan
over a year ago

Willenhall

Few years back went on a stag do in Southampton with mates. Ended up sharing a twin room with one of the lads and promptly went out on the pop.

Got chatting with a stunning Czech girl with an amazing figure and massive fake tits, and by some miracle she asked if she could come back to the room with me.

By this point I'd had a few too many, and had got separated from the others. I assumed they'd carried on elsewhere so went back to the hotel with the lovely lady.

Was expecting to have the room to ourselves, but my mate had obviously had way too much and we found him d*unk on his bed.

Thought that would be the end of my luck, but she was well up for carrying on. Ended up fucking her all over the room and all the time my mate never made a murmur. Completely dead to the world.

Even managed to get her to lie next to him with her tits on his head and took some photos.

Next morning at breakfast everyone asked where I'd got to, and not one believed I'd managed to fuck the girl they'd seen me talking too.

Until the photos came out

Mate wasn't too happy, as there was still cum on her tits when I took the photos hahaha

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *arathon69manMan
over a year ago

Perranporth

On a holiday in Cuba i was just finishing up at the bar ...an all inclusive one so it was late and a serving nurse from Vienna Austria asked me for light ... within 30 minutes we were fucking on the beach ... thought I looked like Che Guevara who turned her on ... couldn't see it myself but didn't argue ... very passionate session as I recall... filled her well .. never saw her again after that mad hour

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/12/22 12:55:43]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/12/22 12:55:45]

over a year ago

"Few years back went on a stag do in Southampton with mates. Ended up sharing a twin room with one of the lads and promptly went out on the pop.

Got chatting with a stunning Czech girl with an amazing figure and massive fake tits, and by some miracle she asked if she could come back to the room with me.

By this point I'd had a few too many, and had got separated from the others. I assumed they'd carried on elsewhere so went back to the hotel with the lovely lady.

Was expecting to have the room to ourselves, but my mate had obviously had way too much and we found him d*unk on his bed.

Thought that would be the end of my luck, but she was well up for carrying on. Ended up fucking her all over the room and all the time my mate never made a murmur. Completely dead to the world.

Even managed to get her to lie next to him with her tits on his head and took some photos.

Next morning at breakfast everyone asked where I'd got to, and not one believed I'd managed to fuck the girl they'd seen me talking too.

Until the photos came out

Mate wasn't too happy, as there was still cum on her tits when I took the photos hahaha"

Wow!! Love it

over a year ago

"On a holiday in Cuba i was just finishing up at the bar ...an all inclusive one so it was late and a serving nurse from Vienna Austria asked me for light ... within 30 minutes we were fucking on the beach ... thought I looked like Che Guevara who turned her on ... couldn't see it myself but didn't argue ... very passionate session as I recall... filled her well .. never saw her again after that mad hour"

By *ypicalmale2022Man
over a year ago

okehampton

Mine was a couple from Scotland on holiday in Devon - met them at a local tourist spot - took a walk then me and the lady stripped naked and fucked while hubby watched out for hikers - had to stop and cover up a few times during the session lol

over a year ago

"Mine was a couple from Scotland on holiday in Devon - met them at a local tourist spot - took a walk then me and the lady stripped naked and fucked while hubby watched out for hikers - had to stop and cover up a few times during the session lol "

By *mithy13Man
over a year ago

stoke

"ex-girlfriend worked in an all-girl office which had a number of different entrances, and the tearoom rest area and toilets were in the basement area. We worked out a plan where i would enter the offices and go straight to the girl's toilets and wait for her at a set tea break time. one of the toilets had a broken door so always closed and not used. Jo came down to toilets at set time and we started fucking in the cubicle deep anal sex.

after a good few minutes, we heard the toilets door open and someone go into the next cubicle, we heard a vibrator switch on and low level sighs and moans, coming from next door, we both found this a massive horny turn on i began fucking jo even harder , she was so turned on she pissed her self with excitment. trying to keep her quiet was almost impossible, we heard the toilet door open and then go quiet, i finished off fucking jo and she left, and nobody was any the wiser"

over a year ago

This was a pm I received, got permission to post anonymously. Anyone else want to pm, I'll do the same.

Once like 10 ish years ago now I was on maybe fab maybe not but site looking for fun and well one off fucks. I was chatting to local older woman an thought she was hot, she had a nice lil bod, petite, nice lil tits A cups and slim body. she was like 5 foot max height.

We chatted for like a good week or so as her hubby worked 2 weeks on / off & she wanted a lil fun while he was away.

Although she was nervous she always wanted be naughty & go dogging but she was to nervous, so she loved the idea of her door being left open & I'd come in, she be on bed face down, no faces, no hassle.

I'd get on kiss her ass, rub my cock over her, slide in & fuck. Cum inside her, use her and go!! No strings!! she loved the idea and after while finally got her say ok lets do it.

We sort it out and its like 9 at night & she gives me her address n im like yeh can be there in like 10. When you see car pull up unlock door and get on bed. She did of course and it was only as i drove up to her flat while in car using sat nav I spotted its my aunts house ;p.

I was like oh fuck i sat in car a few mins shitting self thinking em what do i do an then headed out door. I walked up to flat door it was open i went in closed it an yeh she was in bed lay face down ;p

I couldnt get over it her lil ass up, nude on bed. I can see between her legs her lil slit and i got behind her dropped my jeans and got on top i wanted to do this so many times as a horny teen lol an now im on top no hassle.

I got on kissed her ass an then slid my cock into her lil tight hole i fucked her so hard n fast and then said im gonna cum she moaned an i blew inside her. I pushed it all up inside her!!

I pulled out got up keeping eye on her she lay tehre used like she wanted an i left ;p

By *mithy13Man
over a year ago

stoke

Great story

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Going back a few years here. When I was 21 I was in a local bar/club. When it was closing time I was walking out with the crowd and the bouncers were shouting about being able to bring drinks out with you. I heard a girl beside me saying oh shit and looked she had 2 bottles. So I took them and put them up my sleeves and got them out for her. When we got out she gave me one of them and we started chatting. She was older, 35 to be precise.

After 5 minutes chatting, me being reasonably d*unk, I told her she was gorgeous and she was straight in with a kiss. She was with friends who went to a nearby house for a bit of a party, which we were asked along to. After maybe 30 mins she told me she had called a taxi, I was a bit disappointed but when it arrived she asked if I was ready to go. Of course I was! There was a bit kissing in the taxi but we got to her house and went in, to be shocked with her 16 Yr old son sitting on the sofa. I didn't know what to do haha. Anyway, she went upstairs and after a few minutes he went into the kitchen and she came back down in a pink robe. I'm sat on the sofa, she opens the robe and didn't have a thing on. She said he's going to his mates in a minute anyway. Fast forward to the bedroom and she rides me stupid. She was quite slim, real small tits but an animal! She done things that I'd never even thought of at that age, screamed loudly and talking filthy. I'd had quite a bit to drink and couldn't cum, so after a while we fell asleep.

We woke up the next morning and finished what we started, she didn't hold back, and when she was on top I told her I was about to blow she wouldn't get off and went even harder until I blew a load inside her. We went downstairs and she made coffee, I ordered a taxi and left, never to see her again, but 15 years later she's probably still the best sex I've ever had!

Post new Message to Thread