Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Training Claire (Continued)

Jump to newest

By *aster Yorkshirepro OP   Man
over a year ago

various! moves around

We spun round and got to our spot a few minutes late. It was a lovely day, so I was a bit shocked by the amount of abuse we got from the three old ladies that were waiting for us. Claire apologised and I listened with amusement as she had explained about the fictious tractor that had supposedly held us up. What a liar I thought, not a sign of her being untruthful and even I started to believe her.

I stayed in the driver’s seat, flicking through my phone. I looked at the photos of Claire dressed in her slutty underwear, cuddling and kissing a man 50 years older than her. Her skin was so smooth and the contrast with his leather like hand on her milky white legs looked amazing.

I flicked to the picture of Claire squatting at the side of him from the angle I took the picture, his shrinking cock complete with used condom full of his semen, dangled in front of her face. I was unaware until Claire gave me a kick, I was rubbing myself through my jeans. Luckily, it was only Claire that noticed, and I hadn’t been caught by the three old ladies. She smiled at me, and mouthed the word wait.

It seemed like a long time, but it was only minutes, eventually the door was shutting, and Claire was back in her seat, “Lunch, we use the layby just down the road”

Claire pointed out the turning, and I was very happy to see that the layby was set back from the road and surrounded by trees on both sides. I thought I was remembering something quietly, but I wasn’t, and Claire asked me “What was that?”

“I know where we are!”

“Really?”

“Yes, that path leads down to the reservoir”

Claire looked at me nodding, with a knowing smile.

“So who have you been up here with then?”

“What do you mean” I asked, knowing very well what she meant and what the layby was used for.

“It is a dogging site. Apparently, you don’t go down the path but walk 30 metres down the track” She said as she showed me her phone.

“You are looking it up?”

“Might be” she said smiling. “Says here, that doggers park in that gateway and walk just down the track, there is a path to the left that goes to some benches in a picnic area”

“You sound like you know a lot about dogging?”

“I have read a lot and watched some videos but never actually managed it” she spoke in an emotion free tone, which left me puzzled.

“So would you?”

“I went once. Not here. I went to Golden Acre Park in Leeds. I didn’t really go as such, but I was passing and stopped”

“Details!”

“So I walked around a bit and nobody was there, so I left and went to the back car park. I read that is busier”

“And?”

“When I got there, there was one car with a bloke in it, so I walked down the path, and I stopped after a while and lent against a tree”

“Did he follow?”

“Yes, and he walked up and said hello”

“So what happened?”

“Nothing! He carried on walking”

“Wow. So what happened then?”

“I waited a while and no-one else came so I went home. I sat in the car before I went for ages, but nobody turned up”

“Aww, you had to go home frustrated”

“No, I made myself cum in the car before I went”

“Make yourself cum now”

“What?”

I stood up, next to her and reached down grabbing her right tit and squeezing. “Get your feet up on that dashboard and make yourself cum”

Claire never needed telling twice, and it was only then that I realised she hadn’t put her knickers back on. Her fingers were straight in teasing her clit and as I stood feeling her tit, watching her, a car drove past and turned into the layby.

Claire was obviously very close to orgasm, and I grabbed her wrist, pulling her hand away from her, “Stop”

Claire sighed, “What? Why? Please Sir I need to cum!”

“Oh, you are going to”

“What do you mean?”

I pulled at her, and she stood up, following me into the back of the bus. She stood perfectly still as I undid each of her buttons. I pulled the material apart exposing her. She looked fantastic in her green Basque and stockings, her bald pussy swollen and partly open. I pulled down her Basque a little so that her tits sat over the top of it and not in the cups.

I took the material from either side of her, and pulled it across her, covering her. I took her left hand and put it on her stomach. “You better hold that closed”, she looked puzzled.

I picked up her bag and opened the front pocket, grabbing a condom, I held it in between my finger and thumb and waved it at her.

“You my girl, are going dogging!”

Her eyes showed her fear, but her smile and her voice said “Ok Sir”

She clutched at her dress as I led her by the other hand the fifty feet up to the gateway where the car was parked. The man inside looked about 45, quite tall looking, a little gangly and certainly not the most attractive.

He was watching as we approached but doing that thing where he was pretending not to be in a dogging site, and not looking for action. It didn’t work, I knew what he was after, and as I caught his eye, I nodded at him. Claire was looking down, watching her feet on the path, trying to hide.

We slipped through the gap at the side of the gate onto the track, the trees lined both sides and met in the middle above us. We could see for quite a distance in front of us and there was nobody. There was an eerie silence about the track. I stopped and turned around to face Claire. I kissed her, “Good girl”

“She kissed me back and her hands went around me. Her dress gaped open, and I found her pussy, giving her clit a little stroke, she shuddered. I watched as the car door opened and the man started to get out, his eyes fixed on us. He quietly shut the door, and looked around, before slowly walking towards the gate.

I reached and took both of Claires hands in mine, taking them from my back, down to her sides. I let go and reached up to her shoulders, parting the dress and lowering it down her back.

The man stopped dead, smiling at her lovely chubby bare arse, openly on display. She didn’t react. I draped her dress across my shoulder, nodded at the man and turned, taking Claire by the hand, and walking further down the track. Claire looked back and noticed the man following.

I turned onto the path and headed into the clearing. I headed for the first table and lent against it.

Claire started to look fearful and started to speak but I cut her off.

“Don’t embarrass me by mis-behaving” I whispered in her ear. She didn’t reply.

The man walked up to us, and I spun Claire around to face him. His eye’s popped out on storks as her saw her tits hanging out.

“Hi” he said quietly.

“Hi. You like what you see?”

“Oh fuck yes” He said excitedly, fiddling with his zip, but not undoing it.

“Well get your cock out and tell me what you think my slut?”

“Oh she is gorgeous, you are such a lucky man”

I nodded to Claire, and then his cock. She looked at it with disgust.

“Something wrong?” I said as I raised my eyebrow at her.

“No, Sir”

Claire squatted in front of him and took his cock in her mouth. At first she was resistant, had a look of utter disgust and fright on her face, but as soon as she felt him in her mouth, she started to enjoy it. I guided her hand and placed it between her legs. She started to finger herself.

“She’s very good” said the anonymous man, “Very sexy”

“I know, She is a very good slut. She does anything I tell her to don’t you?”

She stopped and took him out of her mouth, “Yes Sir, anything”

“Wow”

“Do you want to fuck her?”

“Can I? Oh my god thank you?”

I put my hand on her shoulder and she looked at me. She let go of his cock.

“Stand-up”

She obliged and was stood face to face with this man, looking slightly up at him.

“So Slut. This man wants to fuck you. Do you want to fuck him?”

“If you tell me too Sir”

“That isn’t what I asked” The man stood there; his eyes fixed on my sexy sub.

“What’s up? Don’t worry about offending him, would you fuck him if I wasn’t making you?”

“No Sir, I wouldn’t”

The man looked hurt, “Don’t be offended, you’re not her type”

“Put it on”, I said as I handed him the condom.

“Lay on the table”

Claire obliged, very quickly, her arse just on the edge of the wooden table, she leant backwards and lifted her legs so that her heels were on the edge of the table.

“Go on then”

“Thank you” he said as he pushed his cock into her.

He lasted less than a minute and he came, moaning loudly. I watched Claire’s face and she smiled. He pulled out of her, and I said, “Don’t you move bitch” Claire smiled again, knowing what she was about to get.

I lifted her legs, my hands in the back of her knees as I rammed my cock into her. I didn’t last long either and soon shot my cum deep inside her pussy. As I pulled out, I noticed he was still there, rubbing his cock again.

“Lick her clean” I nodded to her pussy. Hurriedly he took the three steps forward and began lapping at her, poking his tongue into her and almost straight away she started to shudder as her first orgasm hit her hard, “Fuck yes”

Her orgasm seemed to hit a peak and subside but came back with a vengeance and she arched her back lifting herself off the table and gripping the stranger by her thighs, lifting him alongside her. She went limp on the table and released him. He stood up, his face covered in her juices and my spunk. He licked his lips as he looked at her face. As soon as he did this, she turned her head to look away from him. Even as he said the customary thank you, and made his excuses, she still wouldn’t look at him.

I asked “Why did you look away from him?”

She tried but couldn’t explain it, as we got back to the gate with her dress buttoned up, he was reversing out at high speed. She realised she was babbling, and stopped, considering what she was trying to say and eventually summarised it “He was a micro-dick and real men don’t lick other men’s jizz. I don’t like him”

“I see” my mind wandered and stored the information that she didn’t like wimpy men. I didn’t know at that point when I would use that information, but I knew I would.

We still had 20 minutes before we were due to move, and I watched as Claire tucked into a sandwich, wondering what I was going to have for dinner.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *eatherandstrapCouple
over a year ago

Near Keswick

Excellent restart

Reply privately

By *untanedMan
over a year ago

COVENTRY

Reply privately

By *anky677Man
over a year ago

Near-by

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *b9012Man
over a year ago

callington

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privately

By *om Bert2020Man
over a year ago

Jersey / Swansea

Very nice ??

Reply privately

By *att damonMan
over a year ago

Bishops Waltham

Reply privately

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *ersey GentMan
over a year ago

St Peter

Reply privately

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple
over a year ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

By *ictokcoolMan
over a year ago

l

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ree diverMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

By *iBtmGuyForFunMan
over a year ago

north county dublin , Lusk

[Removed by poster at 17/11/22 21:38:33]

Reply privately

By *iBtmGuyForFunMan
over a year ago

north county dublin , Lusk

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *lueeyedvikingMan
over a year ago

Near

So glad its back

Reply privately

By *overOral0Man
over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Reply privately

By *rank speakerMan
over a year ago

Worcester

Great story! Any verified gents or couples close to me be interested in meeting a similar sub when she's in attendance? DM me

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Reply privately

over a year ago

various! moves around

I was amazed as I watched her, she looked the typical librarian, or Vicars wife and she was acting that way. Taking very dainty bites, and padding her mouth with a tissue, she looked every part a lady.

“This afternoon at least two of the stops won’t have anyone there. The other two might but I doubt it. It is why the routes are getting axed, that and the internet.”

“Well I guess the council need to save money. Does that mean you won’t be able to work for them?”

“I do some Saturdays in the main library, but I do 12 weeks a year full-time on mobiles. It is what gets me through Uni”

“Oh dear. Mind I am sure you can find another way to earn a living” I smiled cheekily, and she knew what I was referring to.

“If I thought I could, I reckon I would. I might get a couple of drinks each night, but I would never earn enough for a living”

“I think you would. What don’t you think you would earn enough?”

“I am not exactly miss world, am I?”

“Thank fuck for that, empty heads. I prefer a real woman not some stick thin empty head who is too afraid to eat anything”

“That is good to know”

“Well, you know I think most men would want to fuck you”

She shrugged, “Would it be bad if I said I had thought about it? The thought really turns me on”, she said as she looked at the floor.

“Yes. I did look at the website, adult work but I backed out and then this job came up”

“Really? Was it just because you needed money or is it deeper?”

“Deeper.” She was quiet and her tone had changed a little and I thought I sensed some shame.

“Tell me”

“I didn’t pay for anything from being 17 to about 20, I just had to have sex and drinks, cinema, anything I did was all paid for”

“Generous boyfriend?”

I set off driving and as I drove past the gateway, Claire turned to look down the track, and I watched as her hand rubbed her thigh.

“I didn’t have boyfriends; I went on a lot of dates”

“And you made them pay?”

“No, they all kind of knew. It was like part of the deal?”

“Deal?”

“Long story”, she shifted in her seat to face me. “You remember Gavin, I told you about? And how he threw me out of his house?”

“Yes”

“He came to my house a couple of days later. He explained that I wasn’t his type, he had always seen me as a friend, but he got so turned on at the time, that he couldn’t help it”

“I can see why he would get turned on”

“He said it was ok when I was fucking someone else and he watched, because it didn’t feel weird, he was just watching a girl have sex, but when it was between us, it felt wrong, like he was playing with his sister or something. I had known him since I was seven or eight”

“Yes I guess that might be a bit hard to handle, but what has that got to do with you not paying for anything?”

“He didn’t have a girlfriend and he wanted sex but couldn’t just do it with me. We came up with a plan, that if he wanted sex, then we would go out on a date and we would pretend to be someone else. I know we were young and stupid”

“Go on”

“We did that, a couple of times and it was ok. He would take me to the cinema and pay for the ticket, drinks and my food and then depending on if his parents were out, we would go to his and fuck, or if they were in, I would suck him off down the alley at the side of his house. Then when we saw each other again, we would be back to friends and never mention it”

“Reasonable arrangement I think”, I smiled.

“Exactly, it was an arrangement, but we weren’t meant to tell people. One night, I had gone to the loo after the film. I came back and saw Gavin talking to his friend, I can’t remember his name now, but I walked up behind them and heard him ask Gavin why he was out with the Duracell battery”

“Ouch.”

“I used to wear a lot of black then, so I guess I deserved it. It wasn’t the first time I had heard it. Anyone, I realised they hadn’t seen me, so I listened as Gavin said I take her out, pay for a few things and I am guaranteed at least a blow job, a fuck if we can find somewhere”

“Oh my, that is bad. Did you slap him?”

“No, I turned around and walked off. I got to the door, and I couldn’t decide if I should go home, leave him, hit him, or tell him I heard him. I didn’t know what to do. Anyway, while I was wondering what to do, Gavin came up and said oh there you are and asked me if I was ready.”

“So you went with him?”

“Yes, and that night his parents were out.”

“So you fucked him?”

“Well, he had paid for me to see the film and bought me a hotdog”, she smiled.

“Anyway, the next day, I was walking home from work and his friend was outside as I left. He asked me to go to McDonalds with him the next day, so I did”

“And you ended up fucking him for a big mac?” I said shocked and a little disturbed.

“I like big macs” she said as she looked at the floor, shame in her voice.

“Wow, so let me get this right, you had sex with Rob because he wouldn’t take no for an answer, then Gavin even though he didn’t want anything from you and then fucked someone for a big mac?”

“I think it was a chicken McNuggets meal actually!”

“I like McNuggets so fair enough”

“Anyway, I never really had much interest from boys, and then suddenly, I had boys taking me out, every night. Some nights I had a choice of who I went out with.”

“And so you became the local slapper?”

“I guess”

“Did the boys know each other?”

“Yes, they were all friends from school or church, most of them knew each other or knew people who knew them if you know what I mean”

“I see. You said you got with your husband when you were 20, was he one of them?”

“He was in the same groups, but he never took me out until then.”

“So how did you end up marrying him?”

“Our first date, he told me he wanted to wait until he was married to have sex.”

“Now that is weird, you know the girl has fucked everyone you know but you want to wait and marry her?”

“I know. It didn’t feel strange though, it was almost like he was rescuing me”

“And did you wait?”

“Yes, for two years.”

I raised my eyebrows in shock. “I did, honestly! I did play with myself a lot though, but seriously, we never did anything until our wedding night.”

“Well I bet you enjoyed that night”

“What a virgin with a 3 inch prick? Yeah great night that was” she said sarcastically.

“Oh dear, what a disappointment”

I was going to ask for more details, but a rather large rotund lady was trying to get on the bus, and Claire went to help her up the steps.

Claire was right about the stops being quiet. At one of them she had jumped off and run to the local Café to use their toilet and came back with a cake each and a fresh coffee for me.

We sat eating and Claire asked, “So when I drop you off, am I dropping you at the corner or your house?”

“Either it doesn’t matter which”

“I am not going to get stabbed by an angry wife if I drop you off at home?”

“Kate isn’t like that, anyway she knows you are giving me a lift today”

“So I don’t need to put my ring on my left hand and start talking about Jennifer?”

“No? Eh? Who is Jennifer?”

“She is my gorgeous sexy fiancé. She is an accountant don’t you know?”

“You have a fiancé?” I asked, my confusion obvious.

“I do when there is a wife around.”

“Oh, I see. Experienced with married men?”

“Enough to know that if she thinks I am more likely to fancy her than her husband it will be a lot less hassle”

“Clever, but no you can be single. Kate is fine with me being around single girls”

“I must text her actually, I don’t know if she is back yet”

I picked up my phone and started a new MMS to Kate. I scrolled through the photos I wanted to send. I found one of Claire stood, knickers off, grinding against fully clothed George. I knew Kate would like that one. I started another Message and attached the one with the full condom and clicked send.

My phone pinged and I look at it. Very nice. Is she coming in?

I didn’t tell Claire what I had sent, but did say that Kate was in, and had invited her for a cuppa. She wasn’t phased at all. “Ok can do”

We pulled into the garage, and I rushed Claire to her car and away. “I just really want to get out of here” I told her.

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *om Bert2020Man
over a year ago

Jersey / Swansea

??

Reply privately

By *sian SpiceMan
over a year ago

South West England/ West London

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *ictokcoolMan
over a year ago

l

Reply privately

By *att damonMan
over a year ago

Bishops Waltham

Reply privately

over a year ago

various! moves around

Kate had returned from her day in head office. It was too far for just a day’s visit so she would drive down one morning, spend the night in a hotel and be back the next day by around 4pm. As she drove back this time, she remembered when she first got the promotion and found out once a month she would have to be away. Her head office was in an area I knew well, and I had lots of contacts down there. I had arranged for her to be met in a local bar by a friend of mine. He was in the Army with me, and we had done many women together. We had stayed in touch and whenever I had been down there, he was always willing to share a slut with me. When I was doing nights out in a wagon and parked overnight near his home, he would pick me up, let me use his shower and then he would feed me, and inevitably I would end up feeding his girlfriend my cock.

He had split with his girlfriend and was living on his own when Kate had started to visit. One telephone call he had told me he was done with women, and he just wanted a whore to fuck his brains out and then leave. Kate hadn’t known him; she had only ever heard me talking about him.

At the time, she had found it really exciting, she had grown to love being used by strangers, until the night of the big switch and then she had started to lose the enjoyment. The last time she fucked him she had found herself being disobedient and lost her temper with him, because he had threatened to break the no anal rule. She had agreed to my rules when she gave herself to me. She had enjoyed shouting at him, abusing him and when she had returned to me, that was when we sat down and came up with the new arrangement.

The big switch was my fault, pushing boundaries. I had been bored and got chatting with an older man from my area, who described himself as a slightly submissive sissy, with limited experience who was wanting to discover who he really was.

Kate had always despised men that weren’t obviously Alpha, she thought there was something wrong with them. She hated being made to play with them, especially if they were wearing panties but she did on many occasions just to please me. I had on occasion even made her take off her knickers and give them to a man to put them on and then made her suck him while he was wearing them. She found this very humiliating.

It had been a while since she had been made to play with a wimp and she had been a little naughty lately, so I had arranged for him to come round. When she got home, I had sent her down to the cellar and she had gone into the back room, finding him strapped to the frame, leather cuffs around his wrists and ankles that held him spread-eagled. He wore a pastel pink crop top, a black suspender belt and black stockings. She had looked at me, ready to do what she was told, and fully expecting to have to suck and fuck him, waiting for her instructions.

The look on her face was shear disgust, but I knew she would do exactly as I told her. For once I felt a little sorry for her and decided to switch things up.

I handed her the strop I had used on her many times. At first, she was very gentle, but with my encouragement, she started to beat him, enjoying his moans. I guided her, encouraging her to humiliate him verbally. She was still checking with me; she was after all my submissive.

I stood at the side of her and took the hand that held the strop in mine so we both held it together. I lifted it gently to tickle under his balls and then pulled it downwards, before pushing up and smacking the underside of his scrotum.

He winced and Kate giggled; she was starting to enjoy herself. I let go of her hand, and she carried on, swiping upward, three times in quick succession. I was shocked when I heard her say, “Do you like that wimp?”

“Yes Mistress, thank you”, she turned to face me, trying to stifle giggles, but I could see the glint in her eye.

I watched as she put the strop in her left hand and reached for his cock with her right hand, she started to pull on it.

“Do you like that as well?”

“Yes Mistress”

Kate was now wanking him and he was starting to get hard. He was a reasonable size and she commented, “Not a bad size. Shame it is no use to you” I watched her play, and bring him close to the edge, “Don’t you fucking dare cum on me, you dirty old fucking pervert” she said as she stopped playing and withdrew her hand.

She swopped hands with the leather strop, and using her left hand, she held his helmet between her thumb and her first finger and pushed it so it was flat against his body, she bent down a little and started to swipe. The strop hit him just below her fingers and his whole body tensed as he let out a loud groan. She looked up at his face and he had a satisfied smile.

“Don’t you fucking smile you dirty old pervert” Smack, the strop hit him in the same place, she looked at his face again and watched as he hit him three more times.

“That is making you harder, isn’t it? You like that, what about this?” She looked down and aimed the strop at his balls and as the cracking sound broke, his balls tightened, he let out a huge groan and shot his cum over her hand.

“You disgusting little man” she shouted, looking at him and without speaking demanded an apology.

“I am sorry Mistress”

“You fucking well will be” she said as she wiped her hand across his face. “Lick it clean sissy boy”

She stopped and turned around to look at me. She smiled and I grinned back. I was happy to see her enjoying herself.

“You have made a mess on the floor now. I think you need to clean that up” she bent down and undid the strap on his leg, before turning to the other and undoing that. He didn’t move.

She reached up and undid his left wrist, closely followed by his right list. He put his hands together, rubbing where the straps had been tight.

“Get down and lick it up”. He obeyed her, kneeling on all fours, he started to lick his semen from the cold painted floor. He lifted his head back up but remained on all fours. Kate patted him on the head like a dog, “Good boy”.

I was stood watching the show, my cock hard but still in my jeans. Kate hoisted up her pencil skirt to reveal her stocking tops and stood directly in front of him, “I need a cock in here” she said as she pulled her knickers to one side revealing her waxed pussy to him. “Would you like to have my pussy, dirty old man?”

“Oh Mistress, I would. I would give anything to have your pussy”

“My pussy is for real men only you fucking sissy boy” and with that she bent forward, placing one hand on each of his shoulders, turning her head to look at me. I didn’t need to be told twice, and I was behind her with my cock out in a second. She was soaking as I gripped her thong and pulled it away from her, pushing my cock inside her. I fucked her hard and with every thrust there was a satisfying slap of my balls and thighs against her.

“Don’t you fucking dare move” she shouted at him, and he tried his hardest to hold her weight as I rammed into her.

“Oh fuck” I managed to blurt out.

“Don’t cum yet” she said to me. I stopped my movements just in time.

She moved forward and I got the message she wanted me to withdraw. “Stay there” she said to me. She managed to move and as she tried to stand up, she caught him in the head with her leg, knocking him off balance.

“I didn’t say you could move, did I?” she said as she pushed his shoulder. “No Mistress, I am sorry”

“Get back on your knees” he obeyed instantly.

Kate stepped behind me and reached around for my cock, taking it in her hand, stroking up and down. She whispered in me ear,” bend over and put your hands on his shoulders, please”

I lent forward and did as she asked. Kate let go of me and squatted behind me. With a hand each side, she slid my jeans down, revealing my bare arse to her. She expertly spread my arse cheeks with her left hand, and gently teased my anus with her tongue, as she reached around and took my cock again.

I was very close to losing control, and Kate stopped licking, just long enough to tell him to look at the floor and to tell me “I want you to cum on his head, in his hair”

The words that came from her, were enough to send me over the edge and I came heavily, spraying the top of his head. She turned me towards her and sucked the last few drops from me.

He didn’t move. Both Kate and I had adjusted our clothes and were stood up straight as Kate started to laugh.

“Where are his clothes?”

“Over there” I pointed.

“Get up and get dressed”

He started to rise, and as he did my cum dripped down his forehead.

“Is there a sink I can use please Mistress”

“No, you are going to wear my husband’s spunk all the way home” Kate instructed him

“But…” his voice trailed off.

“He has a wife at home” I said to her, “He can’t go home like that”

“Well he shouldn’t be such a disgusting little pervert should he? Get dressed” she said, giving him a look that could kill.

He started to put his male clothes over his slut wear, and when he was dressed Kate asked where he lived.

“Just off Leeds Road Mistress”

“Well you pass Asda” she walked up to him and grabbed his balls squeezing. “You will be allowed to go get washed in their toilets, oh and I want a selfie of you going in, OK” she squeezed him harder at the point she said ok, as if to emphasise that it wasn’t a question.

“Yes Mistress”

Kate walked over to the door that led outside, as if it was some kind of symbolic dehumanising door, he wasn’t allowed to say goodbye and leave the house in a normal manner. I knew at that moment, I had created a monster.

He nodded goodbye to me, and as he went out, he thanked her. As soon the door shut, Kate came up and cuddled me, “How do you know? I didn’t even know that I liked that, so how the hell did you know?

“I just do” I smiled.

Kate’s drive had been quite an easy one compared to normal with less traffic and she was in a good mood. She had started preparing our evening meal as she got the first picture. She liked what she saw and was struck by the photo. She tried to think how many photos of her like that I had taken and was thinking of what to reply, when she got the second one. She saw Claire’s face half obstructed by a wrinkled softening cock with a full condom hanging off the end. She needed to meet Claire, so she texted asking me to invite her in, when she dropped me off.

She went back to the photo, and almost without thinking, her hand had found its way under her skirt and was now rubbing her clit. It took no time at all, and her orgasm was so powerful her legs started to feel like they were cramping up and could hardly support her weight. She gripped the worktop as she shuddered uncontrollably.

Her breathing returned to normal, and she was struck with an idea. She looked in the freezer and found two pizzas “Great” she said to herself, “That will do for tonight”.

She reached in the cupboard and pulled out the slow cooker, placing on the counter. She emptied the contents of the casserole dish into and placed that in the dishwasher.

Reaching for the measuring jug, she poured half a pint of red wine and then carefully sprinkled in several herbs and spices. Placing the jug in position in the centre of worktop, she carefully placed the chopping board in front of a stool. She moved her handbag, from the worktop into the stool opposite the chopping board, blocking that seat. She ran through my return in her head. She would stand to kiss me, she would shake hands with Claire, directing her to the correct stool. She would make the drinks, and when the time was right, the chopping board would collide with the jug, tipping the contents all over the worktop and down on to Claires dress.

Everyone would be horrified, and she would be terribly embarrassed at her clumsiness, but if it was washed quickly enough, the dress would survive. The only way to wash it quickly enough of course, was if there was something for Claire to change into and she already knew she was the same dress size. Kate sat back and smiled, when had she become the master manipulator?

Reply privately

By *ictokcoolMan
over a year ago

l

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *overOral0Man
over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Great twist

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *xxx73Man
over a year ago

Basingstoke

Reply privately

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

By *om Bert2020Man
over a year ago

Jersey / Swansea

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Reply privately

By *att damonMan
over a year ago

Bishops Waltham

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love this can’t wait or next instalment great writing

Reply privately

By *athytvsubTV/TS
over a year ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Love this, hope there lots more xx

Reply privately

By *ppetiteforsexMan
over a year ago

Isle of Man

Reply privately

By *omRachCouple
over a year ago

Wirral

Loving this still,

Reply privately

By *sian SpiceMan
over a year ago

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Please let there be more of this OP

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

Reply privately

over a year ago

various! moves around

Claire looked nervous as we sat at the traffic lights, just around the corner from my house.

“What’s up?”

“What do you think is up? Why does she want to meet me? She better not be some kind of screaming Banshee!”

“She likes to know who I know. Don’t worry you will like her.” Claire shook both her hands and breathed in deeply, settling herself

“Ok”

“It is the last one on the right”

Claire pulled up in the space behind Kate’s car and nervously climbed out. I smiled as I opened the front door and ushered her in.

“Hello” I shouted.

“I am in the kitchen”

“Go through” I said pointing the way.

Kate stood up and greeted Claire with a hand-shake, before pulling her in to kiss her on the cheek. “Nice to meet you” Claire said meekly, looking down at the floor.

“Oh, the pleasure is mine!”, Kate replied, guiding Claire to sit on the stool she had prepared, directly in the line of fire from the wine. “Cup of tea?”

“Yes please”

Kate stood in front of me, and kissed me, passionately enough to make Claire feel uncomfortable and although Kate couldn’t see Claire’s face, she knew what this would be doing to her, so she decided to take it a little further and cupped my crotch saying “Oh I am glad to be home tonight”

Claire fidgeted in her seat. Kate broke away from me and turned to her “Sorry. I just can’t keep my hands of this sexy Bastard!”

“Its ok” Claire said quietly.

“Have you got anyone Claire” Kate said as she turned to put the kettle on, and I sat down diagonally opposite Claire.

Claire face was suddenly full of fear, pleading me with her eyes to help her out. I grinned at her, interested in what she would say.

“Not at the moment”

“Oh, ok. You must have someone looking after your needs though?” Claire turned to smile at her “Milk and sugar?”

“Just milk please” Claire answered ignoring the needs question.

“Being single must be by choice though?” Kate said as she brought the drinks to the breakfast bar and sat in the stool opposite Claire, sliding the cup to her “He told me you were pretty” she said, placing her hand on my knee, “But you are gorgeous”

“Thank you” Claire responded as her face flushed red. Her eyes were darting from me to Kate and back, searching for clues behind the words.

I excused myself and went up to the bathroom as Kate continued to chop the onions. Kate told me later when she was making the pizza, that everything had been staged as part of her plan. I noticed the wine and herbs and found it strange, but I didn’t question it. Kate never measured anything when she cooked. I went up the stairs and past our bedroom, it was unusually tidy, no clothes hanging out of the washing basket and the bed was neatly made.

I came back out of the bathroom, and leant over the banister, I could hear Claire and Kate laughing and I didn’t have a clue what about. Kate always was the kind to make friends and it seemed that she had instantly made friends with Claire.

“I’m going to get in the shower if that’s ok?”

“Ok, that’s fine” was the response I got from Kate.

In the shower, I felt the warm water hit the back on my shoulders and enjoyed the feeling. I leant forward and closed my eyes.

I imagined Claire laying on the bed naked, Kate pinning her down and holding her legs apart, asking me to fuck her. I shook my head and reached for the shower gel; aware I was rock hard. I played for a couple of seconds and my mind wandered to what their conversation was, so I quickly washed and got out.

I dried and threw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, making sure I put my work clothes away, and headed back downstairs.

Both Claire and Kate were easy to get on with, so I don’t know why I was surprised to find them laughing and giggling like a pair of old friends, but I was.

“Hi” Kate said as I appeared back in the kitchen, tapping the stool next to her, indicating for me to sit down. She returned to her conversation with Claire. I watched as she picked up the chopping board and used the knife to push the veg into the slow cooker. I suddenly realised why the wine was measured as I saw the chopping board just catch the side. Claire jumped backwards, but being a tall stool with a back, she couldn’t move quick enough to stop the deep red coloured liquid splashing all over her knees. Claire looked down as the wine soaked into the light blue denim.

Kate jumped up, very apologetic and grabbed a cloth, wetting it, she picked up the tea-towel and threw that to me, I started mopping the counter.

I watched as Kate stood at Claires side, apologising profusely dabbing at the damp patches on her lap. “I am so sorry. You couldn’t make it up, could you? Here I am throwing wine of my new friend”

I laughed inside as I thought to myself, this is exactly that, made up. Claire was looking directly at Kate as she fussed over her “It’s ok, it is quite old anyway”

“No don’t be silly, it will come out” Kate extended her hand to Claire, “Come on, I have an idea”

I watched as Kate led Claire by the hand and upstairs as I finished mopping the counter and wipe the little bit that had landed on the floor.

Kate took Claire into our bedroom and stood her in front of the wardrobe. Looking down at her own skirt, she had realised that she had splashed wine over herself.

“You can wear one of my dresses and I will put a wash on, I need to put this in”

Claire stood frozen, worried about the fact she was wearing a Basque and French knicker set, with stockings. “It’s ok, honestly” Claire said trying to avoid showing the slut wear she had worn for her Master in front of his wife.

Kate look straight at her, catching her eyes. “It’s ok, we are both girls” she said as she finished undoing the zip on her pencil skirt. Claire watched her as she slid it down and wriggled out of it, revealing stockings and a bare pussy. Claire couldn’t help but stare.

“Oh yes” Kate said as she looked down at herself. “He likes me to wear stockings with a skirt, and he never really wants me to wear knickers”

Kate stepped towards Claire, “Come on, lets get this dress off” she said quietly as she reached up and undid the top button. Slowly she undid all the buttons on the dress, never breaking eye contact with Claire, bending as she moved down her body. When she undid the final one, just above Claire’s knees, she spread the material and stood up straight.

With both hands, she took a side of the material and slipped it off each shoulder, allowing it to fall to the floor.

Claire didn’t move, and Kate stepped closer. Their eyes were firmly locked as they stood inches apart. Claire licked her lips without even noticing she was doing it. Kate stepped back just far enough to let her undo the buttons on her blouse, which she did watching Claire intensely.

She slid the blouse back over her shoulders and allowed it to fall, as it hit the floor, she stepped into Claire, allowing their ample chests to touch. Claire didn’t flinch, her lips parted ready for her first gay kiss, “Sexy, very sexy Claire”

Claire could feel her face redden, and she needed this woman to kiss her. Claire extended her face forward to initiate the kiss. Kate stepped backwards, “Better get these in the wash” she said as she bent down and picked up the clothes, turning and heading out of the room. Claire was still frozen to the spot but turned her head to watch Kate walk out of the door. Claire had found women attractive before, but never done anything about it, but now she wanted Kate.

Kate threw the clothes over the banister and shouted down to me to put them in the washing machine and put it on. I wanted desperately to run up stairs and watch them together, but I didn’t, I did what I was asked.

Kate returned to the room and Claire was still in the same spot, staring at her, watching her walk up to her, but this time, she wasn’t watching her face. She was watching her legs and admiring her body. Kate had on a lacey black bra, and a matching suspender belt with stockings.

Kate stood directly in front of her, an inch between them. “I must say, you look very sexy in this” Kate ran her right index finger along the top line of the Basque, stopping on the lace above her right breast. She turned her hand so that the back of her index finger was touching Claire’s right breast, just above the lace and slowly moved her hand down. As she touched Claire’s nipple, they both became aware of how hard it was, and Kate circled it with her fingertip. Claire bit her lip, and Kate moved her finger, the back of it brushing the rest of her full breast as she moved her hand down her body. She teased the top of Claire’s French knickers, running her fingertip from side to side, watching as Claire obviously enjoyed the sensation. Kate moved in as if to kiss Claire, who matched her move, their lips were millimetres apart, but Claire couldn’t bring herself to close that gap, and Kate was using that gap to torture her.

She changed from her fingertip to the back of her finger again, and moved her hand across to Claire’s lefthand side, moving it down so her finger laid in the groin above the knickers. Claire didn’t react, so Kate moved her hand, and tucked her finger into the leg hole of the knickers. The material was loose enough to allow her access and as Claire could feel her finger moving closer to her sweet spot, she shifted her legs apart.

Kate ran her finger over Claire’s full pussy lips, causing Claire to take a sharp intake of breath and move her face forward. Their lips joined and both of their mouths opened, Claire’s tongue eager to find Kates.

Kate knew what she was doing and circled Claire’s clit with just the right amount of pressure, and as they kissed Claire completely lost control. Kate pulled away from the kiss. “I want to watch you cum” Kate whispered.

Claire bit her lip, her mind in overload. Her thoughts confused with all different bits of information, her first bi-sexual experience, being quiet because her husband was downstairs, her husband my master. Claire felt her orgasm build and her legs started to shake, her breathing stopped and a wave hit her, Kate continued to do her magic and Claire thought she was about to pass out.

Kate let her orgasm subside, and then kissed her. “I Like your face when you cum” she whispered. Claire wanted that kiss to last forever, but Kate broke off and pulled away, moving to the wardrobe, “I have the perfect dress for you, only thing is, its his favourite and whenever I wear it, he gets supper horny and won’t leave me alone” Kate said as she pulled out a black summer dress with giant white and yellow flowers, “Drives him mad, but a quick blow job sorts that out”

Claire’s head was spinning, was that her telling her to give her husband a blow job?

Kate gently put the dress on Claire, and then she bent down, pulling the material together, she slowly did up each button, always keeping eye contact with Claire. When she was finished, she pulled on a pair of sweatpants and a matching sweatshirt. She extended her hand to Claire and led her back downstairs.

Reply privately

By *om Bert2020Man
over a year ago

Jersey / Swansea

This truly is a very good read and I am so enjoying it.

Reply privately

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

wonderful story

Reply privately

By *enuine photographerMan
over a year ago

Swansea

Superbly written

Reply privately

By *dressagainTV/TS
over a year ago

perth

A great story

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Mmmmmmm a quick one at work maybe required

Reply privately

By *athytvsubTV/TS
over a year ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Gets better and better

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Reply privately

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Wish I had that teacher

Reply privately

By *vbiker2TV/TS
over a year ago

morpeth

Wish I had that student

Reply privately

By *att damonMan
over a year ago

Bishops Waltham

Gets better with every additional chapter.

Reply privately

By *iss busty 36hhWoman
over a year ago

Devon

Mmmm such a great story

Reply privately

By *overOral0Man
over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

So wel written. Cant wait for more

Reply privately

By *nglishInWestWalesMan
over a year ago

near

I love this story.

Reply privately

By *ictokcoolMan
over a year ago

l

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *nked_coupleCouple
over a year ago

Durham

Reply privately

over a year ago

various! moves around

I was sat at the breakfast bar having mopped up the wine, wondering what was going on upstairs, when I heard them come back down. I could feel my cock had started to fill with blood and was semi hard.

Kate appeared in the kitchen, her left hand dragging behind her, holding Claire’s hand. She walked past me and stopped; Claire found herself in the middle of the room, her face although smiling, showed her nervousness. Her usual pale white face, glowing slightly red with embarrassment.

“Doesn’t she look stunning in my dress?” Kate said as she let go of Claire’s hand, “Go on give us a twirl”.

Claire looked at Kate, then at me, then back to Kate. I could see, she was trying to work out if this was an instruction she needed to follow.

“Go on then, let me see the back” I said, and Claire instantly obeyed, turning her back to me.

“Gorgeous” I said. I didn’t need to look at Claire’s face, I knew it was bright red.

“I know, so damn sexy!” Kate eagerly agreed. I noticed Claire’s faced pointed down to look at the floor. She put her hands together in front of her. She didn’t move.

Kate moved herself so she was stood in front of Claire, she reached and took each of her wrists and pulled gently, separating Claire’s hands, guiding them behind her. I watched as Claire was made to cuddle Kate. At first it was obviously uncomfortable for Claire, but Kate ignored this and settled in to hug her new friend. It took Claire a moment, but she relaxed into it and started to enjoy the physical closeness of it.

“You know what would make you look even more gorgeous?” Kate said as she let go of Claire and stepped back away from her.

Claire didn’t move and didn’t answer her.

“What?” I enquired.

“Well, whenever I wear that dress, I don’t wear any underwear at all, and you like it when I have my hair in a long plat”

“Oh yes”

Kate stepped back towards Claire, inches in front of her. Claire lifted her head to look directly at Kate, but then looked back down at the floor.

“What do you think babes?” Kate asked. Claire didn’t respond.

Kate reached forward, placing one finger under Claire’s chin, lifting her face to meet hers as she said, “You want to look as good as you can, don’t you?”

Claire shrugged.

Kate lowered her hand, and brushed Claire’s long hair away from her face, gathering some in her hand, holding it. “It will take too long to plat this now. You can come round early tomorrow, and I will plat if for you, ok?”

Kate used my ok, it was an instruction, not a question, daring Claire to argue.

“Ok” Claire muttered as she looked back at the floor.

“But” Kate said as she let go of the hair and reached for the top button on Claire’s dress. “We can do the rest now”

“What?” Claire said louder than she intended.

Kate was quick to react, placing her finger back under her chin and lifting to make her look at her, stamping out any rebelliousness instantly.

“It is ok babes. Just girls like you and me, have a responsibility to always look our best for our men”

“You and me?” Claire stuttered.

“Yes, baby girl, you, and me. We should always look our best, don’t you agree?”

“I guess so” Claire responded, obviously confused and out of her depth.

Kate allowed her hand to drop by her side.

I stood up and stepped to just behind Claire, sandwiching her between me and Kate.

I gently kissed Claire’s neck, while maintaining eye contact with Kate. “I suggest you do what Kate says if you want to please me” I said as I placed both her hands on her hips and pulled her backwards so that my cock pressed into her buttocks.

“You don’t have any issue with that do you?”

“No” Claire agreed.

“Good”

“Very good. Me and you are going to become very good friends” Kate said as she leant into her, stopping with their mouths an inch apart. “Kiss me”

Claire didn’t hesitate and opened her mouth, connecting with Kate. Claire seemed to forget that I was behind her, and the two of them kissed passionately. I sat back down and enjoyed watching. Kate let her hands roam over Claire’s buttocks. Claire seemed not to know what to do with her hands, and although the kissing was passionate and natural, Claire’s arms and body seemed uneasy.

Kate pulled away from her and left her stood there in the middle of the room. Kate reached out and took Claire’s right hand by the wrist, gripping it firmly, she tucked her hand inside her sweatpants, making Claire touch her pussy. Claire didn’t react or move, just stood there, looking at Kate.

“Very good friends” Kate repeated as she smiled.

Claire smiled back but didn’t speak. Kate let go of Claire’s wrist, but Claire didn’t move her hand, instead she searched Kate’s face for instruction.

“Put your finger inside me”.

The look on Kate’s face confirmed that Claire had done what she was told. I watched as Claire’s hand moved inside my wife’s trousers. Claire seemed to be intently concentrating.

“Right baby girl” Kate said as she grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand out of her pussy, “Time to show you how you should be dressed”

Kate didn’t wait for a response, pulling Claire into a spin and turning her around, they left the kitchen. Kate smiled at me and nodded towards the door. I followed as she wanted.

Kate stopped just before the coffee table, and nodding whilst looking at me, told me without any words to sit on the sofa. I knew what was coming. The coffee table was solid wood, and it was purchased because of an incident early on in my relationship with Kate. Kate had been stood right in the centre when it had made a horrendous groaning sound, seconds later she was laid on her back naked on the floor.

I sat and settled into the sofa. Kate gently guided Claire so that she was stood in front of the table and said, “Step up”.

There were a few seconds of Claire questioning but without speaking.

“Come on, get on the table”

I could see that Claire was considering disobedience, as she looked over to me, but she knew better, and using Kate’s hand for support, stepped onto the table.

Kate had switched into bitch mode, ordering Claire to remove the dress. Claire slowly obliged, undoing each button from the top down.

“Slip it off your shoulders”

Claire wasn’t smiling. She looked pissed off. She didn’t move quick enough, and Kate slapped her thigh.

“Ouch” Claire said, before sliding it down her back and allowing it to drop to the floor.

“Good girl”

Kate moved to sit on the sofa, but stopped as she turned, tucking her fingers into her waistband, she pulled own her sweatpants. Her bare buttocks at eye level.

“Stockings next” she barked as she sat.

Kate’s hand went to my crotch and rubbed me through my shorts, before playfully tugging at them. I lifted my bottom and slid them down, both Kate and I were naked from the waist down.

Kate took my cock in her right hand and slowly started to wank me. Claire looked, but instantly looked away and then her gaze concentrated on the clips she was undoing.

Claire’s striptease was in no way seductive, it was clumsy and under protest, but she was obliging. Her stockings disregarded, she didn’t wait to be told and removed her knickers, dropping them on the floor in front of her. She hesitated when it came to her Basque.

“Take it off” Kate said with a firm tone.

Claire fiddled with the eyelet clips and slowly undid it, allowing it to fall behind her. She crossed her arms, trying to cover herself.

I sat with my arm along the back of the sofa behind Kate who was sat to my left, Kate had my cock in her right hand, and her left hand was teasing her own pussy. Claire stood on the table a raised platform of humiliation, showing her nakedness.

“Legs apart” Kate commanded, and Claire obeyed, looking down at the floor. “Finger yourself”

Claire hesitated but slipped her middle finger from her right hand into herself.

“Does she know the rules yet?” Kate said turning to me.

“Not yet”

“Can I tell her?”

“Yes”

Kate let go of me and stood up. She grabbed Claire’s hand and stopped her from fingering herself. “Bend down”

Claire bent forward, and Kate pulled at each of her nipples as her huge tits hung down.

“The rules are simple. I am master’s first girl. Do you understand?”

“Yes” Claire managed to blurt out as Kate caused her pain, squeezing her right nipple hard.

“That means I am submissive to him”

“Ok”

“And him alone”

“Yes, ouch”

Kate let go of her nipple and kissed her.

“And you, are going to be our girl”

“Yes, yes please”

“Which means, Master is in charge but so am I”

“Yes Miss” Claire was visibly enjoying this. Her face lit up and her smile was wide.

“And that means”, Kate said as she poked her index finger into Claire’s mouth, “it means that this mouth is ours to use. Do you understand? You will suck and lick anyone we tell you to”

“Anyone?” Claire tried to ask, with the finger still in her mouth. Kate withdrew it and grabbed her hair in a bunch, pulling her head backwards so that she was looking directly at me.

“Anyone, and only with people we say. OK!”

Claire knew not to argue when she heard the ok. She nodded and muttered “uh uh” which we both took as confirmation. Kate kissed her hard, before letting her hair go.

“And the same goes for” Kate paused for the right moment “this” she finished just as she pushed her middle finger into her pussy hard.

Claire half squealed and half laughed, a nervous laugh.

“Ok miss. I understand”

“Turn around”

Claire stood upright and turned around, her buttocks facing me.

“Bend over and touch your ankles”

Claire had forgotten any sense of dignity and she did what she was told, spreading her legs, she slid her hands down each leg until she was holding her ankles.

Kate reached up and rubbed Claire’s arse cheeks. “Good girl” she reassured her.

Kate turned to look at me, smiling “Don’t you think she is a good girl Master?”

“Yes I do” I said as I sat admiring the view, slowly masturbating myself.

Kate placed her hands on Claire’s arse cheeks and pulled them apart, exposing her anus.

“Have you been fucked up the arse?”

“No” Claire said loudly, still holding her position.

“Well, that’s rule number three. Nobody but Master fucks your arse”

“But I’ve never…” Claire’s voice trailed off as she realised, she was in too deep and any protest at this stage was futile.

Kate stood directly behind Claire, and didn’t need to bend much, she poked out her tongue and started to rim her.

Claire moaned and squealed. Kate stopped and asked, “Is this the first time you have been rimmed?”

“Yes” Claire managed to stutter “and it’s fantastic”

“Good” Kate said as she slapped Claires nice chubby arse. “Stand up and turn around”

We both watched as Claire did what she was told.

Kate turned around and bent herself over the sofa, sticking her arse in the air “Will you fuck me please Sir?”

I got up and stood behind her, pushing my cock straight into her wet pussy. Claire stood on the table, just over my left shoulder. I reached for her and offered her my hand.

“Get down” I told her.

I slowly rocked back and forth, my cock deep inside my wife. Claire stood awkwardly next to me, naked, not knowing what to do. I pulled her into me and kissed her. My hand found her pussy and rubbed at her clit. She was soaking wet and flinched as I applied pressure. I stopped kissing her and watched her face. I could see she couldn’t take in everything that was happening and stood still in anticipation.

“Get down next to her”

Claire took up the same position as Kate, right next to her, their bodies touching as the bent over side by side. Every time I pushed into Kate; Claire could feel her move.

I pulled out and held my cock in my hand, as I took a step sideways. I parted Claire’s arse cheeks with my left hand, and with my right hand I guided my cock, circling her anus, before moving to her pussy.

Claire was getting close to her orgasm, and Kate had started to rub her clit with fury. I was still in Claire as Kate came, loudly. The site of my wife’s arse in the air next to me, with her rubbing herself to orgasm as I fucked our new sex toy was too much for me, and I came deep inside her. As I came, that sent Claire over the edge and her orgasm hit her with a real strength. I pulled out of Claire and Kate instructed her to help her clean me. Both turned around and squatted next to me. Kate was first to take my cock in her mouth but was eager to watch Claire. When it was clean, I went for a drink.

Minutes later I was in the kitchen, and I heard Claire shout, see you tomorrow. I shouted back and heard the door click shut, and seconds later Kate bounced into the kitchen, holding all over Claire’s underwear in her hand, she opened the washing machine and threw them in.

“I like her” Kate smiled. “She is such a well-behaved slut! Thank you” she said as she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me.

Reply privately

By *dressagainTV/TS
over a year ago

perth

Very well written story - THANK YOU for your time and effort.

Definitely gets the blood pumping

Reply privately

By *ictokcoolMan
over a year ago

l

Reply privately

By *om Bert2020Man
over a year ago

Jersey / Swansea

This story gets better and better ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Reply privately

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *att damonMan
over a year ago

Bishops Waltham

Fantastic

Reply privately

By *oventry4biTV/TS
over a year ago

coventry

Love it

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Reply privately

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Superb

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *rank speakerMan
over a year ago

Worcester

Loving this! Currently chatting to a new lady on here atm and will try some of your techniques on her when we meet. I'm sure she's going to love it. Lots of gents out there should be taking notes. And thanks for the additional in1sight you gave me!

Reply privately

By *pagedMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

great story would love to hear more

Reply privately

By *nked_coupleCouple
over a year ago

Durham

Reply privately

By *uju67123Woman
over a year ago

Kings lynn

Reply privately

By *athytvsubTV/TS
over a year ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Hope there more, would love to be in Claires place

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

Excellent

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *onny135Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Absolutely amazing story!

Reply privately

By *ischiefManaged69Couple
over a year ago

Preston

Reply privately

By *ictokcoolMan
over a year ago

l

Reply privately

By *2spikeMan
over a year ago

Southsea

Reply privately

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

Great writing

Reply privately

By *ppetiteforsexMan
over a year ago

Isle of Man

Reply privately

By *he Kilted WandererMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Anyone able to provide a link to part 1? Can’t seem

To find it

Reply privately

By *nigma2000Man
over a year ago

Keighley

Up there with the best story on here

Reply privately

By *ustjimmykerryMan
over a year ago

Limerick

Did claire get the covid

Reply privately

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

over a year ago

various! moves around

Ok, so sorry but a combination of ill health, new business and a job change, meant I put this one down and haven't got back to finishing it!

Do you want me to start writing this again? Let me know.

Reply privately

By *obobMan
over a year ago

Tiverton

Hope you’re ok now. Please continue

Reply privately

By *obobMan
over a year ago

Tiverton

Hope you’re ok now. Please continue

Reply privately

By *urvy cathy2023TV/TS
over a year ago

rathmines

Yes please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can’t wait for more

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Yes please carry on

Reply privately

over a year ago

various! moves around

Kate kissed me passionately and worked her hands down my back to grip my arse. She moved her hands around to my sides and pulled down my shorts, gripping my cock in her hand, masturbating me.

“I liked watching you cum inside her”.

“I liked it too!” I said as I pushed her hand away from my cock, “You need to give me a few minutes!”

“Oh ok, I’ll let you rest!” she smiled.

Claire was lost, at that moment she couldn’t have told you her name let alone where she was. Her mind was full and she wandered aimlessly down the street. As she got to the corner, she looked up and it took her a second to realise where she was and a second or two longer to realise she had left her car. She smiled to herself, and turned, heading back up the street, hoping that Kate and I weren’t looking.

She opened the door and put one leg in the car. She stopped as she contemplated her predicament. She didn’t want to sit on the dress and allow my cum to seep out of her causing a wet patch or a stain. Carefully she lifted the dress and sat down, surprised by the feeling of the cool leather on her skin. It felt good.

She was on autopilot as she drove, arriving at home before she realised. There was no parking at her house, instead she used the public carpark round the corner. During the day, she would turn the permit over so nobody could see it, she didn’t want people to know where she parked. Normally before she got out, she would flip it back over, get her bag and lock her car, all in one well-rehearsed routine, but tonight she couldn’t get her act together, every time she had a thought, it would immediately be replaced with another thought; the inside of her mind was like a flicking picture show. Me, Kate, Kate’s nakedness, Kate kissing me, Kate kissing her, her kissing Kate, me with my hands around her throat, some random cock, woods, she started to feel like her head was buzzing. “Stop it” she told herself as she locked the door and then realised she had left her bag on the seat. She opened it, grabbed the bag and shut it, noticing the upside-down permit, she opened it again. As she did, she saw an older man out of the corner of her eye, he was looking around furtively as he locked his car.

She was intrigued and slid back into the driver’s seat. As she sat down, she panicked, she had sat on the dress. She pressed her feet hard to the floor and used that and one hand to lift herself, she pulled the dress from underneath her with the other hand. Sitting back down, feeling the leather touch her buttocks, she shuddered and became aware just how horny she was.

She looked around to see where the man had gone, and saw him walking slowly away from her. She turned to look in her rear view mirror and adjusted it so she could get a better view. He was walking slowly to the public toilets. Claire’s wondered what he would look like naked. Did he have a big cock? Claire looked down and was surprised to see her body seemed to have disconnected from her mind, her legs were open, and her right hand was gently teasing her pussy. The sudden realisation of where she was and what she was doing, shocked her and she jumped up straight, closing her legs and pulling the dress to cover her. She looked back to the mirror and realised she couldn’t see the man, so she adjusted it. He was just in the doorway, looking back over his shoulder. She watched as he went inside. She didn’t know why, but something told her he wasn’t just using the toilet. A couple of minutes passed, and he appeared again, and she watched as he walked back to his car. He hadn’t noticed her. She waited to see what he was doing, a feeling inside her told her he was up to something. He sat in his car, watching the toilets.

Claire’s had stopped thinking so much about me and Kate, her mind was completely on this stranger. He was definitely watching the toilets, and this was confirmed when he got out of his car and repeated his previous actions, looking around, he disappeared into the toilets. Claire picked up her phone and clicked the internet icon. She wasn’t sure what to type, but then she remembered she had seen something called cottaging. Two minutes later Claire had confirmed the toilets in the corner of this car park were listed as a cottage and quickly changed her search terms to take out the location and include the word porn.

She sat staring at her screen as she first saw a young man stood wanking his cock at a urinal, and then watched as he turned to the camera, bending down and approaching the cameras holder. She watched as the camera shook a bit and then pointed downwards to see the young man fighting with a zip before getting a monster cock out. Claire gasped at the size and shared the same sense of glee as the young man.

Suddenly she saw movement out of the corner of her eye in the mirror and looked up, expecting to see the old man, but she was surprised to see the back of a man disappearing into the toilet. Without thinking, she closed the web browser and looked at his car.

He still hadn’t seen her, but he was now getting out and locking the door, walking with purpose to the toilets. Claire was intrigued and excited. She had decided this was a married man, retired, whose wife was out at bingo. She watched as he checked over his shoulder and stepped inside.

She got out of her car, taking care to quietly close the door and she walked quickly. She had no idea what she was doing but she was drawn to what was going on inside. As she got to the door, she hadn’t realised there would be an inner door. This shocked her but it allowed her to creep inside. She stood in between the two doors, listening to see if she could hear anything. She could smell the stench of piss, enough to turn her stomach and make her want to gag, but it was like an aphrodisiac.

Her right hand found her pussy and she rubbed. With her left, she tried to tease the door open a crack so she could peek through, but it opened much further than she thought and all she saw was two men jumping apart and pretending to piss. She continued to push the door but stood frozen.

The younger man was stood intently staring at a small patch of wall above the urinal, pretending to shake. The older man was doing the same but was curious as to who had walked in, hoping it was more cock to play with. He turned his head and was shocked to see Claire, stood there, her hand still at her pussy, although the dress covered most of what was going on.

His pretend shaking turned into wanking, and he turned himself so he stood facing her. The young man broke his stare and turned his head, shocked he went to speak but couldn’t. Claire felt brave and in charge of her life for once. She stepped in, pushed the door shut and lent back against it.

The young man had covered his cock and was tucking himself back in, the older man was fully displaying the fact he was wanking his small but quite aesthetically pleasing cock, about five feet away from her.

The young man looked panicked. Nobody had spoken. Claire felt like the sexiest woman in the world.

“Carry on” she said as she lifted her dress upwards. The old man didn’t need any further persuasion and grabbed at the younger one, turning him round, grabbing at his zip to get him back out. Claire rubbed at her pussy but then took a couple of steps towards them. She had never been so turned on.

“So how does it normally work in here then?” She asked smiling. “Do you both suck each other?”

The young man didn’t speak. He was obviously scared and shocked, very uncomfortable, but he had allowed the older man to get his hand around his cock.

Claire took another step towards them, she liked the look of the old man’s cock and immediately noticed he was shaved. She looked at the younger guy, and then down at his. His cock was quite small compared to the older man’s. She giggled.

“I love sucking cock” said the older man as he bent down and took the younger man in his mouth. Claire lent back against the cubicle wall and watched. The young man had his eyes closed and within seconds he had cum. The older man swallowed and licked his lips, releasing the tiny cock, the look on his face was a picture, a smile beaming wide.

The young man hurriedly put himself away and sprinted for the door, barging past Claire, who sarcastically said “Rude”. The old man was stood up, wanking himself and he said, “He runs off every time as soon as he is done”.

Claire didn’t respond, frozen in her own world and she hadn’t realised that the old man had moved closer to her and was now asking for permission to lift her dress up, as his hand started to gingerly grip the hem.

As the skirt moved, something snapped her back to reality and she suddenly felt the vulnerability of her situation, alone in a dress with no underwear, leaning against a toilet cubicle wall, with a old strange man with his cock out.

She pushed his hand away, “No.”

He wasn’t taking no for an answer and continued to grab at her.

“Let me lick your pussy” he asked, but to Claire it suddenly seemed like a demand, and she was afraid. The old man sensed this and said “You will enjoy it I promise, I am very good”.

Claire was never very level-headed, and her emotions would get the better of her at times. She suddenly had the need to placate him, feeling he was upset with her as if she had insulted him. She heard herself apologising and saying, “I am sorry I need a wee”.

He smiled, “Even better” and Claire froze again as he knelt before her and purposely hoisted her dress up her body. She didn’t stop him, but instead grabbed the material so it didn’t fall back down, she surprised herself with her own actions. She looked down, the old man’s face was inches from her pussy. For a brief second she thought about pushing him away and running for the door, but she decided that was impractical. She squeezed inside and started to piss, at first a dribble but seconds later a good stream hit his face as he opened his mouth to catch it all. She could see his mouth was full and he very pale almost clear hot stream spilled down over his chin. His shirt was covered, and it ran all over down to his crotch.

Her flow extinguished and he looked up at her. “Can I clean you?”

She shrugged her shoulders and within seconds she felt his stubbly wet face pressing into her. He knew what he was doing and went straight for her clit, his powerful tongue pressing hard, and sending shivers up her spine.

Her orgasm surprised her and she screamed out loud. He continued until he knew she had finished, and then quickly got up. She pushed her dress down and he stood. His shirt and trousers were covered in her piss, but he had a massive smile on his face.

His hand went back to his cock, and she watched intently as he squeezed hard and made himself cum.

As his semen splashed onto the floor Claire’s bag slipped off her shoulder and she caught it, half bending down, as she straightened up, he shook the last drops out of his cock which was still hard, stuck out in front of him and Claire suddenly need to get away.

She felt her face turning red and burning. Not knowing how to exit and not wanting to seem impolite, she thrust her hand out to him as if to shake it. He was taken aback by the gesture, but also feeling a little uncomfortable so he shook it.

“Thank you” said Claire, quietly, “for making me cum”, trying not to give him eye contact.

“No thank you for letting me, and for pissing on me!” he said excitedly. “I am here most days if you want to do it again?”

“Oh ok” Claire said wishing the world would swallow her up.

“Or you could come to my house if you like? “

“No thank you, I don’t do that kind of thing”.

He looked shocked.

“Sorry” Claire apologised, “I just meant going to a stranger’s house, I don’t want to be murdered or anything”.

“I think my wife would complain if I murdered someone in front of her”.

“OK, well good bye” Claire made a bolt for the door, and as she opened the inner door, another man opened it first. They stepped past each other, him obviously confused and shocked. She paused at the outer door and listened to see if she could hear anything.

“Oh yes please” she heard the old man say and she carefully opened the door checking to see nobody was around.

“In front of her” she said out loud to herself as she approached the front door. “oh my”

Reply privately

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *Herts GentMan
over a year ago

NH area

Glad you're OK and back. Best story on here by far!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great thanks

Reply privately

By *enuinebiMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

Brilliant

Reply privately

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Fantastic !!!

Reply privately

By *illyboy65XXXMan
over a year ago

NEWPORT

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *sian SpiceMan
over a year ago

Amazing story

Reply privately

By *ictokcoolMan
over a year ago

l

Reply privately

By *illyboy65XXXMan
over a year ago

NEWPORT

Reply privately

over a year ago

various! moves around

Claire lent against the door as it shut, catching her breath for a second. The last week had been a whirlwind, and she found it overwhelming, bursting into tears. Her mind dashing from one thought to the next, her first meeting with me, meeting Kate, fucking strangers, she felt disgust with herself, but she felt warm and cosy. She was confused and wiped her tears.

Over the last week, she had felt many feelings and she knew she had sunk deeper into being a slut than she ever had before and although she should be disgusted with herself, she wasn’t. She felt warm and happy, desired and sexy. She found herself removing Kate’s dress and throwing it over the back of the chair ready to wear again tomorrow as instructed.

She liked being naked, and she walked around the room wondering why she had never done this in her own house alone, enjoying the feeling. She felt fantastic as she dropped onto the sofa, laying back processing the week’s events.

She couldn’t quite believe what had happened. She thought she knew what she was. She wasn’t a normal girl like the others. She had never really been popular, always being the outcast. At school she was never with the popular groups, always hanging out with the nerds, or those that were members of obscure clubs that went around in very small groups of two or three. She had learnt to like her own company, but the more she did, the more the attention of others pleased her. She had always seen herself as two personalities. That of a strong independent woman that would happily go off on her own adventures and then the other side of her that would do anything to please people and then revel in the praise as they called her a good girl.

Some days, she didn’t want people at all, but some days she needed them, and she couldn’t really explain either. Obviously today was a people day! She thought about what had just happened. She told herself that she hadn’t set out to go to a public toilet, but she was curious, curious like a cat, so it wasn’t really her fault.

It was a warm evening, and she would often sit outside in her garden with a book, she was had picked up a new one a couple of days ago “Haven”. The blurb on the back had excited her, it promised humiliation and degradation of a young lady entering a new world to her. She picked it up off the coffee table, and went into the kitchen, putting the kettle on for a cup of camomile tea. As she waited for the kettle to boil, she realised that she had very quickly become used to being naked and was again surprised she had never done it before. She laughed to herself as she pictured how, every day she would dry herself after her shower, put the wet towel on the towel rail, then get the other towel, wrap it around herself and walk the eight feet to her bedroom, shut the door and then remove the towel. Why, who was she hiding herself from?

The kettle clicked off and she poured her drink. She felt nervous as she opened the back door, but her garden was completely private with a big hedge, and a high wall, adorned with flowers and climbers, it was a little grassy haven of her own. She still had to tell herself to be brave, but she did, and she stepped out completely naked, feeling very free.

She settled down in the middle of the garden, reading her book and enjoying the last of the sunshine. Normally she could lose herself in a book, but this one was so slow, she wanted to see the woman degraded and humiliated, but the only thing that had happened so far was the older man had bought her a pair of knee length socks. She tossed it to one side and picked up her phone.

She found herself searching for public sex and humiliation. She clicked a link and recognised the company that had made the video, filmed in Romania, it excited her as she watched the first minute. The girl was being interviewed on camera and being told what was going to happen to her. Although Claire couldn’t understand what was being said, she guessed this to prove the girl was aware and giving her consent. She found this exciting and thought about how humiliating it would be to talk about what was going to happen.

It had turned a little chilly, so Claire headed inside, deciding she was going to get an early night.

She laid herself down, propping her phone up so she could see it, she pressed play and then inserted the huge purple rampant rabbit into her. She watched as the girl appeared in the woods with a collar and lead around her neck walking in front of a couple. The man held the lead and gave it a tug, stopping her.

He barked orders to her, and the other woman stepped forward, tearing her clothes off her to leave her naked. She was pushed down towards the ground and settled on all fours. Claire became excited as the girl started to crawl. Her orgasm hit her just as the woman crawled up to a group of men and one of them started to piss on her.

Claire imagined that was her, imagined me and Kate with the lead, using her. Her orgasm was intense and took all her energy. As she laid recovering, she tossed the rabbit to one side and stopped her phone. Closing her eyes, she wondered if we knew how she felt, and how much she wanted to be owned by us.

Claire stretched and opened her eyes. She felt fantastic but suddenly realised it was the morning and she didn’t know what time it was, panicking she grabbed for her phone. 6am. She was ok and still had time to get sorted. Kate had told her to be there early and she didn’t want to be late.

An hour later Claire brushed down the front of Kate’s dress as she gently knocked at the door. Kate opened it, she was fully dressed in a suit looking beautiful.

She indicated for Claire to step inside and closed the door. Claire stood still, not knowing what to do, but wanting very much to kiss Kate.

Kate stood back and looked her up and down. “I like that dress on you, I think I will give that to you and pinch it back when I want to borrow it” Kate stepped into her and kissed her.

“Thank you” Claire said quietly.

“What for? The dress or the Kiss?”

“Both”

“The kiss is my pleasure, but you don’t need to thank me for the dress. When you have signed the contract, your clothes become our responsibility”.

Claire looked confused “Contract? Responsibility?”

“Yes, you do know what this is about don’t you?”

Kate took Claire’s hand and led her into the living room, sitting her down on the sofa and sitting next to her at and angle, still holding her hand. Claire didn’t speak but searched for meaning in Kate’s eyes, darting from one to the other trying to read her mind. It wouldn’t have mattered what was said, Claire was happy here, this is what she wanted, she felt at home.

“Well, we have been talking and we really like you” Kate took both of Claires hands, looking into her eyes, “We really like you”, she leant forward and tenderly kissed Claire. Claire responded and the two shared a tender loving moment.

“My husband and I, we truly love each other, but we both have more love to share, and we want to share our love with you”. Claire’s eyes moved rapidly from side to side, Kate is telling the truth she told herself. They want me, they really do.

“We want you to become part of our family, we want to look after you and care for you” Kate leant forward and kissed her again, taking her face into her hands, “We can help you experience life, love, all the good things, and we can help you, teach you things. We can take you around the world and show you experiences you will never have. You would like that wouldn’t you”.

“Yes” Claire said eagerly as she kissed Kate with real passion. “Yes, I want to be loved by both of you”.

“Good”, they kissed for long enough for Claire to feel breathless and her whole body was screaming with pleasure and excitement. They held each other. Kate pulled back and stood up and held out her hand for Claire to follow.

“There has to be a contract of course, you understand, don’t you?”

“Yes” Claire nodded.

“It just set’s out the rules so we all know.”

“of course, there has to be rules.”

“and other things like, it is our responsibility to choose and provide your clothes, and you have to wear them and things like that.”

“Clothes? You will buy my clothes?”

Claire had stood, and Kate pulled her into her “Yes baby girl” Claire suddenly felt warm and cuddly, squeezing Kate hard, “Am I? your baby girl?” Claire really liked being called that.

“Yes, you are our baby girl. And its our job to teach you things. I know you try your best but from what I have seen, some of your clothes aren’t the best choice for you.”

Claire felt deflated by this admission that Kate didn’t like her clothes and it showed but Kate was quick to pick up on this cuddling her. “Don’t worry, you just need a little guidance, that’s all. And you will be sharing clothes with me”.

“Ok” Claire nodded, not really knowing how to feel.

I heard Kate leading Claire up the stairs and was wide awake when the bedroom door opened.

“Morning” Kate said to me, as she led Claire in the room by then hand. “Look who I have here.”

Kate spun Claire around and then lifted the dress from her. Kate looked fantastic in her dark grey business suit, but she looked even better with the naked Claire stood by her side.

I pulled back the quilt to reveal I was naked and hard. Kate nodded towards me, indicating to Claire she was to join me. “Get in bed with him.”

Claire climbed into the bed and laid down next to me, her back to Kate and we kissed, my hand feeling her arse.

“I think we are ready for Claire to sign the contract, aren’t we Claire?”

I pulled back from Claire so I could look at her, and she nodded, “Yes” she said very quietly.

“Good. So you are going to be our baby girl then!”

“Yes” We kissed passionately to celebrate the words, and I became aware of Kate lining up the lens of her camera. The click startled Claire and she panicked.

“Don’t worry, it’s my hobby. I guess it is strange to take a photo of my husband kissing another woman, but you are our baby girl.”

Claire melted inside, she had dreamed of being someone’s baby girl for years, but now she had two people who felt that way about her. It’s only photos for them, she shrugged and continue to kiss.

Kate looked at the time, “I need to go, and you need to get up.”

“Time to make me cum, baby girl. Suck my cock.”

Claire hesitated and looked towards Kate. “Go on” Kate instructed.

Claire made her way down the bed so that she was kneeling between my knees and reached down to take my cock in her mouth. She used her right hand and pulled her hair down to act as a barrier between her and Kate, stopping her from photographing the moment. It was a deliberate act, and I could see from the look on Kate’s face, it pissed her off.

Kate stepped forward and gripped Claire’s hair. Pulling her upwards. “Get off the bed, now!”

Claire knew she was in trouble and obeyed. Kate turned her around and bent her over. Standing at the side of her she started to slap her pale arse cheeks hard.

“Do you have a problem with me taking photographs of you sucking my husband’s cock?” Kate said in a firm tone that said do not challenge me.

“I have never done that kind of thing.”

Kate continued to hit her buttocks, and slowly her handprints formed in red. When she felt that Claire understood, she pulled her up by her long red hair, and spun her around.

“Now Claire, let’s start this again, shall we? I like to take photographs and I intend to take a photo right now. Now stop being a little bitch and get his cock in your mouth.”

Claire looked at me and I nodded “Good girl, do as you are told.”

Claire repeated her actions, but this time instead of moving her hair to cover her face, she did the opposite and swept it behind her back. Kate squatted at the side of the bed and pointed the camera.

“See, you are enjoying this aren’t you? You look beautiful when you look at the camera like that.”

“Oh my god, that is good” I said as Claire plunged my entire seven inches deep inside her throat.

“Now when he cums, I don’t want you to swallow”.

“Ok” Claire grunted.

“I want to see it in your mouth for the camera, ok?”

Seconds later I shot my load and Claire gripped my cock hard. I watched as Claire presented her open mouth to Kate and the Camera, smiling as my semen dripped over her lips. She caught it with her tongue as Kate clicked away.

“Swallow now and let me see.”

A few clicks later and Kate lent into to kiss Claire “Good Baby Girl”.

Kate stood up and opened the top draw, pulling out a thong and a bra, handing them to Claire.

“Put these on today, baby girl.”

“Shall I bring food in with me?” Kate asked before she kissed me. “I will be home about 8”.

I smiled at her as I watched her gorgeous arse leaving the room and turned to watch as Claire pulled up the thong, smiling to herself.

Reply privately

By *ey1977Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

A fantastic continuation!!

Reply privately

By *ictokcoolMan
over a year ago

l

Reply privately

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

wonderful

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Reply privately

By *illyboy65XXXMan
over a year ago

NEWPORT

Reply privately

By *abmale7979Man
over a year ago

Treorchy

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *rent100Man
over a year ago

Warwick

Definitely going to have to come back to read the rest of this when I’ve got more time. Seems to be a horny kinda tale

Reply privately

By *vbiker2TV/TS
over a year ago

morpeth

Reply privately

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

over a year ago

various! moves around

Claire sat down on the end of the bed and rubbed the material of the thong with one hand, smiling to herself, while her other hand toyed with the bra.

“What are you smiling at?” I asked.

“Nothing really. It just feels strange putting on someone else’s underwear.”

“Well, if she wants you to wear it, then you need to wear it.”

“I want to. It feels different though.”

“What do you mean different?”

“It doesn’t feel perverted. I feel like, it’s a nice thing, like Kate is looking after me, I don’t know it just doesn’t feel like before”.

“Before?”

Claire realised that she had let something slip and her face squirmed.

“Tell me!” I ordered as I got out of bed, I reached for her hand, “Come on”.

Claire grabbed the bra and followed me as I pulled her along to the bathroom.

I nodded toward the toilet and told Claire to sit.

“Explain!”

I stepped into the shower and Claire watched me. Her eye’s fixed on my cock.

“I had a thing about knickers. I was young?”

“A thing? How young”

Claire stammered and stuttered a bit, embarrassed but eventually she told me how she was about 13 years old and she had stopped at a family friends house for a couple of weeks because one of her parents was in hospital. The friend had been a woman in her forties and like most houses had a laundry basket in her bathroom.

Claire said at first it was just curiosity, but it became somewhat of a turn on and soon after she moved in, she would regularly go into the bathroom and select the newest pair of panties, slipping them on and rubbing her clit through them, with another pair pressed under her nose.

I didn’t show my thoughts on my face, other than a raised eyebrow now and again. Claire kept checking to see how I reacted, expecting me to be disgusted.

“Ok, so you used to be a knicker sniffer?” Claire didn’t answer with her voice, but the look of horror on her face when I raised my eyebrows and tilted my head told me all I needed to know.

“So when was the last time you stole some knickers?”

“about…..” Claire’s voice faded.

I had stepped out of the shower and stood before her, drying myself.

“I can’t hear you. Speak up”

“about a month ago” Claire admitted.

“Where?”

“At my friend’s flat”

“You stole your friend’s knickers?”

“Her flat mates”

I threw the towel at her and she caught it.

“Finish drying me.”

At first, she had that look of horror and a little resistance and remained sat on the toilet, the towel gripped in both hands on her lap. I stepped towards her and put my hand under her chin, lifting her face.

“Do as I say”

Claire reached up and started to wipe the towel across my body, before concentrating on my cock and balls. Her face was taught with concentration as she made sure she dried every part of me. I turned around and she wiped my back, again concentrating on my buttocks.

“Get between them” I bent forward and steadied myself with a hand on the wall. “Wipe my arse”.

Claire lovingly and carefully obliged, with the towel. “Lick me” I said to her and without hesitation I felt her hot breath and wet tongue poke around my anus. I had already cum once, and I really wanted to get dressed and get a coffee, so when Claire tried to reach around and grab my cock, I pushed her hand away, and stood up, moving forward away from her.

“Horny are we?”

“Yes Sir”

“Well I tell you when you can cum, and I tell you how. Understand?”

“Yes Sir”

I picked up the towel and put it on the rail. Claire waited for instructions.

“I am going to get dressed.” I said as I wandered over to the laundry basket, flicking open the top. I selected the knickers Kate had thrown in last night and bunched them up into a ball, bending down I presented them to Claire’s mouth. She looked me in the eye’s and knew she had to open her mouth. I pushed in the material. She stared at me.

I reached back into the basket and found another pair, I tucked the backside under her chin, and pulling the rest over her head, the crotch running up her nose.

“Now put that bra on and follow me downstairs and leave them on.” I indicated to Kate’s knickers and Claire nodded.

I went into the bedroom and Claire stood watching me in the doorway as I got dressed. She didn’t speak. I walked into the Kitchen and got myself a coffee, Claire obediently followed. Heading into the living room, Claire panicked at the site that the curtains were open and anyone could see her.

“Stand there, facing the wall”. Claire obliged quickly.

“Lift that dress up, I want to see my arse”. Claire responded by grabbing the hem and lifting it slowly revealing her milky white arse cheeks and the black bit of material that had disappeared in between them.

“Now hold it there.”

I drank my coffee and put my shoes on. Picking up my phone I took a picture and sent it to Kate.

“Turn around”

Claire didn’t argue and turned, still holding the dress up. I took another picture and then zoomed in to her face. I could see she was dribbling because of the material stuffed into her mouth. Her eyes pierced me with daggers, but she didn’t speak or object.

I pulled off the first pair, and used the crotch to wipe her face and then pulled the other pair out of her mouth, before kissing her.

“Good girl”

“Thank you, Sir. Can I ask what that punishment was for?”

“You think that was a punishment? Oh no baby girl, that is just your place. When I punish you, you will know. Now, go put those in the washer and let’s get going.”

I decided to let Claire drive as it was pointless taking two cars. She was very quiet, and I couldn’t work out if it was because she was driving or if it was something that I had done or said, but she seemed distracted. I asked her about it, and she just shrugged.

“Are you hiding something from me?”

“Do I have to tell you everything I do?” Normally that question from submissive would offend me, but I could see it was a genuine question.

“Everything that matters. I don’t want to know what you watched on TV last night or what you had for breakfast, but I want to know things like who you saw or where you went.”

Claire looked thoughtful for a moment and then began “When I was on my way home” I was shocked as she described finding herself opening the door of a public toilet, but by the time I had heard about her pissing on the face of an old man, shock had turned to excitement.

“Am I in trouble?” Claire asked, with a strange half smile on her face, “Will I be punished now?”.

“I will discuss this with Kate.” As I said that, I got an idea. “You will be required to keep a diary of this kind of thing. Kate and I will read it.” I already had the software and a spare domain.

Claire parked the car and we got out, heading into the garage. My cock was hard and aching and Claire went to put her bag in the truck. She opened the door and I was behind her, “Stop.” I said. Claire turned her head to look back at me.

I nodded at the doorway and she knew instantly what was required of her. Bracing herself against the open doorway she bent forward, and I lifted her dress. I undid my belt and pulled my trousers and boxers down, reaching forward, I tapped between her legs and made her spread them. Pulling the tiny string to one side, I was in her with no warning or build up, pounding away until I felt I could hold it no more and I exploded inside her.

It wasn’t a pleasant fuck, it was just fulfilling a need and for her, she was just providing a service. I pulled out her and stepped back. She knew what she needed to do, pulled down the dress, spun around and squatted, taking my dirty cock in her mouth, and sucking it until it was clean.

As soon as she was done, I pulled up my trousers and went about my daily checks, as she busied herself inside.

During the first stop, I pulled out my laptop and created Claire’s blog. I created two sections, history and present. Claire was busy serving, and as we set off to the second, I passed my laptop to her.

I explained as we drove and I told her what I expected. I made her write down the details and she questioned me in detail making sure she understood.

“So in the history section you want everything I can remember, but each day I have to write the details? So I start today? Will Kate include the pictures she took?”

“I think that is a good idea don’t you? After all she will take more you know?”

“Yes, I think that would be cool. Do you still have that picture of me with George?”

“Yes”

She smiled, “Good”.

“You seem to be enjoying this idea?”

“I am, the diary of a slut, and with photo’s as well. Will you make me do videos? Will you show it to others?”

I didn’t answer. We pulled up to our second spot and Claire handed me back the laptop. I settled down and included an about me page.

Reply privately

By *cott9191Man
over a year ago

nottingham

I`m glad this has continued, it`s a great story and well written.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

over a year ago

various! moves around

The day was quite busy with people, and apart from the way it started and the fact that Claire was scribbling down notes of what happened in the morning, it could have been a normal day. We finished and locked up. Claire asked “what am I doing tonight?” just as her phone bleeped.

I expect to see you stood in the corner when I get home. I am bringing Chinese in. I am finishing early and will be home at six.

Claire looked shocked and showed me. It was from Kate.

“I think she likes you”, I said as I opened the passenger door. Claire’s faced beamed.

Claire got in the car and asked me if she should reply. I watched as Claire considered what she had typed and then deleted it starting again.

“What should I say? What do I call her? Miss, Madam?”

“Call her Mistress and ask if she requires you to be clothed or naked.”

Baby girl, whenever you are in our house from now on, you are to be naked.

Claire smiled as she started the car.

You have time to go get your make up, toothbrush and anything you need for tonight. You are staying.

Claire was about to pull out onto the road as her phone beeped. She pulled on the handbrake and grabbed for the phone, desperate to see what had been sent.

My phone beeped.

Steve has some papers for you to sign. Claire going to get her things, she is stopping with us tonight.

A second beep.

Told Steve you will be at his about six? Give Claire key when she drops you off.

Oh Thanks!!!! Ok, will do, save me some food!

Just tell him you have something (someone!) to do!

Claire was chattier on the way home, almost excitable.

I told Claire to wait as I opened the door and then went back to the car. I handed her the key and said you know what you are doing.

“Yes”

“Ok, I will see you when I get in!”

As I went to shut the door, I remembered what Claire had told me about the bloke from the day before.

“When you go home, if that bloke’s car is there, I want you to give him my email address”.

“Can I just leave it on his car?”

“No, obviously unless you want to write on the note, Hi this is the girl that pissed on you last night”

“So I have to go find him”

“Yes and don’t be late”, I said as I shut the door. Claire didn’t move for a few seconds, just stared at me in disbelief, before I walked off and into the house. I heard her set off as I was looking for my keys. I found them and set off to Steve’s. I knew what I was signing but I knew Steve, he would keep me there for hours.

Claire pulled into the car park and was relieved to find his car wasn’t there, so she hurried to her house. As soon as she went in, she ran upstairs and grabbed her overnight bag, she didn’t wear much make up, most days she wouldn’t bother but Kate had told her to bring it, so she threw it in the bag. She went to throw some clothes in but thought better. She grabbed a second bag and stuffed it full of clothes, her plan that she could leave it in the car and Kate wouldn’t know, but if she needed it for Kate, then she had it.

She ran and got her toothbrush, hairbrush, and her face cloth, throwing them in the bag, she picked up the clothes one and ran back to the car.

As she turned the corner, her heart dropped. He was there. She could have said he wasn’t, how would I know, but then the thoughts crept into her mind, that I know everything.

She waved at him, and opened the boot, putting one bag in, and the other on the passenger seat.

She had the email written out and walked up to his car. He opened the window. He said “Hi” obviously taken aback by the approach.

“My master told me to give you this” thrusting the paper in through his window. “I have to go.”

“Really? Don’t you need a p?”

“No!” Claire said sternly as she walked off and got back in the car.

She put the key in the door and suddenly she was afraid. She was going into to someone else’s house. She didn’t want to do this, but she knew she must.

She shut the door and went into the living room. She headed straight for the corner she was in earlier; it was just after six. She hurried to take the dress of, folding it she put it on the arm of the chair and then slipped out of the thong and bra. She faced the corner. Suddenly she had a thought, from where she was at a certain angle, could she be seen from outside. She thought about closing the curtains, but that wasn’t her place to decide to do that. She stood frozen.

She had seen something recently on an advert about hidden cameras, so small they were the size of the 50 pence piece. She wanted to turn and see if she could see one, but what if she was being watched. She froze. She had given herself away to us, and now she must follow it through.

She heard the door open, and she prayed she was doing the right thing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

By *tephine DommeTV/TS
over a year ago

Waterford Ireland

MORE please great writing Loving it xxx

Reply privately

By *p for fun 13Man
over a year ago

Ashby

Reply privately

over a year ago

various! moves around

Kate came in but didn’t go into the living room. Claire stood frozen still, but comfortably warm, and strangely enough she felt happy, happy and content. She was highly tuned on, her pink nipples were solid and jutting out, her pussy lips parted and her clit standing proud. She knew she was going to have an orgasm soon, but had no idea if it was me that had walked in or Kate, but it didn’t matter, as long as who ever it was, was happy with her.

Claire could smell Chinese food, so she knew it was Kate. She heard the oven door close, she so wanted to turn around and look, but she dared not. She waited.

Kate slipped off her shoes, removed her suit jacket and hung it on the back of the chair and then took the envelope out of her briefcase and put it on the side. She reached in and pulled the carrier bag out, placing that on top of the envelope. The chain inside made a clanking noise at it hit the worktop.

Claire had been listening intently to every noise, her hearing seemed to be better than ever, and she wondered if it was because she couldn’t see. She was obviously relying on one sense more than the others and trying to work out what was about to happen.

She jumped when she heard the chain hit the worktop. She knew it was a chain. Fear ran through her mind, she imagined being chained up in a dark damp cellar, kept a prisoner and only seeing daylight when her jailer opened the door to either feed her or abuse her.

She imagined a dark room with only one dim lightbulb, no windows or sign of the outside, a single bed in the corner, a bucket for a toilet, her as a young girl, chained by the neck to a hook in the wall, that would allow her to lay down or stand up but not go further than halfway across the room. She imagined she was wearing, a faded and dirty yellow t-shirt and a pair of burgundy cotton briefs. The images that filled her mind were from a dark documentary she had seen about a girl who had been taken from the street and kept in a cellar for months. The girl had been kept a prisoner by a man, who had no social skills but had brute force. He hadn’t been able to have a relationship with a woman, so he took one. At first, he had been nice, almost caring, bringing her food and music tapes but as the months went on, he saw her as a functional tool for him to use twice a day. Claire remembered how she was horrified, not at what he had done, but horrified at herself. She had watched that documentary and her hand had wandered, and before she knew it, she was orgasming wishing it was her.

Kate stood in the doorway to the living room, she had looked as she walked past when she first came in and Claire had been stood upright like a statue. She smiled to herself at the site of Claire, she was now bending forward, her left arm supporting her against the wall, and her right hand working its magic on her pussy. Claire had shifted to spread her legs and Kate could see Claire’s fingers disappearing inside of her.

Claire jumped as Kate approached.

“Do you have permission to masturbate?”

“No Mistress. I am sorry, I didn’t mean to”.

Kate stood behind her, and Claire could feel her breath on her neck.

“You need to be punished.”

“I am sorry Mistress”.

Kate grabbed a bunch of Claire’s long red hair in her left hand and wound it around, gripping tight. She used her hair to lead her to the chair, where Kate let go, sitting down she ordered, “Lay over my knee”.

Claire obliged and Kate started to smack her hand down. Claire accepted each stroke with grace, whimpering rather than screaming.

“You are enjoying that aren’t you?”

“Yes Mistress, Thank you.”

Kate grabbed her hair and pulled her head up. “This is a punishment bitch; you aren’t meant to enjoy it.”

“Sorry Mistress”, Claire said meekly.

“Well if my hand isn’t enough for your fat arse, then we will have to go downstairs. Stand up!”

Claire stood up and Kate looked her up and down. Kate really did like Claire. She wasn’t fat at all, in fact Claire was nicely chubby, in a kind of puppy fat way. She smiled to herself.

Kate held out her left hand towards Claire’s right hand, and the gripped each other. Claire felt the connection instantly and looked deep into Kate’s eyes. Kate picked up on this and kissed her.

She led Claire out into the hall and stopped outside the cellar door.

Claire stood still, excited to go downstairs and to receive a punishment, but fearful as she had no idea what was going to happen. She looked scared.

Kate let go of her hand and instead gently ran her hand through Claire’s hair, brushing it back from her face.

“Now, we have to go downstairs baby girl. You understand why don’t you?”

“I need punishing for not having permission”.

“Yes baby girl”, Kate said as she kissed her.

“Thank you, Mistress,”.

“You have a choice baby girl.” Kate said as she tweaked Claire’s left nipple and kept it held between her thumb and finger. “You don’t have to accept your punishment, but then things are over, you know that don’t you? We can’t look after you and care for you and love you if you don’t accept your punishment, can we?”

“No Mistress.” Claire said quietly.

“And you do want us both to care for you and love you, don’t you? You want to belong to us and be part of our little family, don’t you?”.

“Yes Mistress.”

“And we will look after you. You won’t have to worry about anything at all, all you have to do is follow our rules and do as we say.”

Kate let go of her nipple and moved her hand to between her legs, instantly Claire felt her orgasm building. “Tell me, you will do as we say”

“Yes Mistress, I will do anything you say.” Claire blurted out as her breathing shortened.

“Good girl. Now I want to hear you said that you are our whore.”

“I am your whore.”

Kate stopped her fingering instantly, knowing a couple more strokes and Claire would have orgasmed, and that after all was why she was being punished.

Claire bit her lip in frustration and looked at Kate angrily. The stood in silence looking for a few seconds and Claire’s face softened.

“That’s better” Kate said as Claire smiled. “Now, this is your last chance, you can say no and go home, and everything goes back to how it was, or you can come with me downstairs and accept your punishment”.

“No, I don’t want to go home. I want you to love me.”

“Come here baby girl and give me a cuddle.”

Claire smiled like the proverbial cat that got the cream and wrapped her arms around Kate.

“Thank you, Mistress,”.

Kate kissed her, and then let go, turning to the bolt on the cellar door, she undid it, opened the door and although she turned the light switch on, the light was barely noticeable, as she gently pushed Claire to step inside.

Walking down the stairs, Claire couldn’t see anything other than a whitewashed wall at the bottom of the creepy wooden stairs and couldn’t imagine what was around the corner.

She stepped off the last step and stopped. Kate gently tapped her on the bottom, “Go one Baby girl”.

Claire couldn’t believe her eyes, there were benches, platforms, a massage type bed, but right in the middle of the floor was a big metal frame with straps and cuffs attached to each corner. Claire looked back to Kate, hesitating to go further.

Kate grabbed her hair, pulling her around to face her. Kate knew Claire had seen the lights and the camera equipment and wasn’t giving her chance to object.

Kate swung her palm across until it made a sharp sting against the side of Claire’s face. “Get down on your hands and knees you fat slut.”

Claire was shocked, the stinging brought a tear to her eye, but the pain came from the sudden switch, she had started to think Kate loved her.

She had no choice and submitted to Kate’s order. She got down, naked in a dark dimly lit cellar, Kate holding her hair like a lead. Kate moved towards the frame, dragging Claire along as she crawled.

A minute later, the final buckle was done on her legs, Claire hadn’t even realised but she had gone from kneeling, to being strapped spread eagled in seconds.

Kate grabbed the leather horse whip and the pain made Claire scream, the welt’s appearing instantly. Tears streamed down her face and Kate had made the point, so she stopped. She spun the frame around and started to gently tease Claire’s pussy with it. She had done this many times and she knew how to quickly work a woman or a man into a fever.

“Now you can cum baby girl” and with a flick of the whip Kate gave Claire the beginning of a body shaking orgasm.

Kate watched, and when Claire got her breath back, she smiled.

“You can stay here now, until Master comes to get you.”

“I need to pee.”

Kate walked up to her, “Well you can’t so you better hold it”, Kate kissed her lovingly and gently. “Good baby girl” and with that, she was gone, and Claire listened as Kate made her way up the stairs, and was plunged into total darkness as Kate flicked the switch and shut the door.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *untobehad2020Man
over a year ago

Sandy

Great to see this one back! Hope it continues!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

By *ictokcoolMan
over a year ago

l

Reply privately

By *dressagainTV/TS
over a year ago

perth

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

Reply privately

over a year ago

various! moves around

As she hung there on the frame, Claire wondered if Kate had wanted her to be scared but she wasn’t. Claire had never been worried about the dark, she found it exciting. Her heart would beat faster, her mouth would dry, and her sense of hearing would heighten, her imagination would run wild.

Claire remembered being in the girl guides and her first weekend camping trip with them. Everyone had been going to the toilet block in pairs, but she didn’t. She had crept out of tent just after midnight as the other three girls slept. She took her torch with her, but she had no intention of using it. She wandered across the field to the other side where the brightly lit toilet and shower block were. Next to it was the camp site owners house, sat in comparative darkness.

The night was warm, and she was dressed in a pair of gym shorts and a t shirt. Other girls had taken proper pyjamas, but Claire had never been very good at organising herself. She enjoyed the moonlight, and could see clearly up to the boundary, a dark wall of tall trees.

She made her way to the facilities and used them quickly. Exiting, she decided that she would walk the long way back to her tent. The field had been booked out for the entire weekend by the guides, so she felt safe. She knew exactly which tent she was in, and it would be easy to find because it was the one in the corner. Instead of heading straight across the field, she turned left and stood in front of a small garden gate that led to the owner’s house.

Slowly, she pushed it open, waiting for it to creak, but it didn’t, so she stepped through it. Closing it just as carefully, she was in the garden. She walked up to the house and peaked through a window. The room was dark, but she thought she could make out a dining room.

After inspecting all the windows and finding nothing, she suddenly panicked at the thought that there may be cameras but couldn’t see any.

The sense of fear she had made her mouth dry, her heartbeat quickly and her whole-body sensitive. She stepped away from the house, out onto a perfectly manicured lawn. She slipped her pumps off and enjoyed the feeling of the pristine grass. It felt good between her toes. She sat down and stroked it. Looking around she noticed the tress and thought to herself, someone could be there watching me, they could come over and ask me what I am doing, what would I say.

Her hand had wandered down between her legs and she slipped her fingers inside shorts, but they were too tight to allow her the movement she wanted. She stopped and lifted her bum off the ground, pulling her shorts and the white cotton knickers down. She slipped them off, and it felt great. Almost automatically she lifted her t shirt over her head and a minute later, unclipped her bra.

Suddenly a light came on upstairs in the house. A bathroom light, she could tell by the small, frosted window, she could see the outline of a man stood. She grabbed her clothes and jumped up, running naked to the gate. Quietly she slipped out and turned left towards the trees. She got to the boundary tree line and stepped in between two trees. The dark and the musty smell of the moss on the ground overwhelmed her, and she lent against a thick trunk, her eyes adjusted, and she could see shapes, but couldn’t make anything out. Her hand went to her pussy, and she began to rub. It didn’t take long for her to reach that familiar shudder of her body. She stayed lent against the tree until her breathing had returned to normal. She struggled to brush her feet clean and put her pumps back on and had dropped her clothes a couple of times doing so. She decided it had been a bad idea to walk through the trees in the pitch black, so she had gone back into the field. She put her clothes back on and walked back to her tent.

Outside she sat down and listened to the quiet snoring of her friends for a while, enjoying the peace and quiet. Right now, she had the same feeling of peace and quiet, but she also felt loved and secure. She felt good, really good.

Claire hated making decisions, even simple things like what to eat, or what to watch on TV, if she should do something or not, even to some degree if she should enjoy something or not, it was all too confusing. In the past, Claire had wondered what it would be like to be in prison or somewhere like that, constantly being told what to do and not having the freedom to make decisions.

Kate had known that about Claire, when she had tested her with the dress. As soon as she told Claire to wear it, she knew. This one wasn’t like our last girl. We had taken months to make progress with Michelle, but choosing what she wore to work had been the final straw for her, and when Kate had offered her, the last chance to go home and for everything to go back to the way it was, Michelle had taken it, where as Claire hadn’t and from the look on her face, she had been slightly perturbed that she had been offered it.

“Told you he would he wouldn’t just let me sign things and get away. I hope you have saved me some food!” I said as I made my way into the kitchen.

“We haven’t eaten yet” Kate said as she folded a pair of pastel yellow pyjamas that had little cute bears on them. “Do you like them? I thought they would look good on Claire”.

“Nice. Where is she?”

“In the frame. I am going to go get her, she has been down there about fifteen minutes.”

“Ok, shall I put tea out?”

“Yes please”

Kate walked towards me, and wrapped her arms around me, kissing me lovingly. I squeezed her backside. “Let’s get Claire and have tea first!”

I watched as Kate went downstairs and got to work putting out three plates and serving the food.

Kate didn’t flick the switch she had used earlier, but reached above it to another one that was connected to the full lights.

Claire was enjoying her solitude, wondering what was going to happen next. Her only discomfort was from the need to pee, not being able to move, and being suspended by her limbs was heaven to her. She physically gasped when the lights went on. She didn’t know there were lights that bright down there, when she first stepped in, there was a single dim light. She could now see the entire room, and she could see an open door and a toilet.

She could hear footsteps, and from the quietness of them, she guessed it was Kate. As Kate came into view, Claire smiled.

“Hi Baby girl. How are you feeling now?”

“Good thank you Mistress.”

“Have you learnt your lesson?”

“Yes Mistress.”

Kate kissed her, “Good girl. Now, I am going to undo these, and you can come up and have some food”.

“Thank you, Mistress,”.

“Step out”.

“Please can I go to the toilet Mistress”.

“Yes” Kate said as she nodded toward the open door.

Claire moved quickly, and as she went into the small bathroom, she naturally went to shut the door. Kate was behind her and stopped her by putting her hand on the door and holding it open.

“You don’t need to close the door”.

Claire knew from now on, she would have no privacy, but she was ok with that. She sat on the toilet and felt instant relief as she started to pee. Kate watched her intently. Claire pulled some toilet paper off the role, and wiped, before standing and turning to flush. Kate had moved to the sink, and turned the tap on, Claire put her hands under the water and Kate squirted some liquid soap over them. Patting Claire on the backside, “Good baby girl”.

Claire rubbed her hands together, and after a short while, when the soap had washed off, Kate turned the tap off, and then picked up the towel, rubbing Claires hand’s dry.

Leading her into the room, Kate picked up the clothes she had left on the bottom stair and shook out the trousers. She held them open and watched as Claire inserted one foot after the other, pulling them up. She then held the jacket open and helped Claire into it. Turning her around she did up the buttons. Claire was overwhelmed by the feeling of love and a tear appeared in her eye.

“Why are you crying baby girl?” Kate asked, stroking the side of Claire’s face and brushing away the tear.

“I am happy, I feel really happy.”

“Good, come and get your food” Kate said as she took Claire’s hand, leading her up the stairs.

Kate presented Claire to me, “Show Master how you look” spinning Claire around.

“Very cute” I said as I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her deeply.

Kate stood behind me, her hands on my shoulders as kissed and cuddled Claire, Kate tenderly kissed my neck and squeezed my shoulders.

Kate poured me and her a large glass of wine and poured a small glass for Claire. “Seen as it isn’t a school night” she said.

Claire thanked her.

The food was quite enjoyable but would have been better fresh and my comment led on to a conversation with Kate about Steve. Claire sat quietly eating and watching us both. She was glowing with happiness.

As we sat in the living room watching TV, Kate moved Claire, so she was sat on the floor between her legs. She had the brush Claire had brought with her, and she brushed her long red hair.

The film finished, and Kate over dramatically looked at her watch before turning to Claire and saying, “Come on baby girl, its past your bedtime.”

They both stood and Kate instructed Claire to give me a good night kiss, before leading her up to the single bedroom. Claire was shocked, she saw the cutest pink princess bedroom, with a single bed, the perfect bedroom for a young girl. She wondered why we had a room like that but didn’t dare ask. Kate was aware of her puzzlement and asked if she liked it.

Claire confirmed that it was the perfect cute room, and Kate said “Good” before reaching for the wrapped present that she had placed earlier on the chest of drawers. “A present”.

“For me, thank you. Can I open it?”

“Of course,”.

Claire ripped open the wrapping, it was a plaque for a door, turning it over, she saw it was pink and white with flowers intertwined around the bold text, that simply said Claire.

“Its for the door, your door”.

Claire started to cry. “Shall I hang it on the door?” Kate asked.

“Yes” was all Claire could manage through her tears.

Kate did so, and said “There, that looks good doesn’t it?”

“Yes”.

Kate moved to the bed and lifted the corner of the pink mermaid duvet, tapping the mattress. “Come on”.

Claire was in shock, she wasn’t expected any of this, but it was all she dreamt of, she knew she it wasn’t normal to crave this at her age, but it was her and she couldn’t help it.

“Is this my own room?”

“If you want it to be baby girl.”

“I do. Thank you”

“Goodnight then baby girl.”

“Goodnight, Mistress.”

Kate bent down and kissed Claire on the forehead, “Now baby, Master may come in later to kiss you goodnight, be a good girl for him.”

“I will.”

Kate shut the door, and Claire was alone again in complete darkness.

Kate showered and changed, coming back down to the living room, she flopped down on the sofa next to me and started chatting about the day. As I finished watching a program, Kate had become distracted with it, and soon had my cock in her mouth.

Stopping she looked up at me, “are you going then? I want to watch.”

Kate led my up the stairs by her hand, and when outside Claire’s door, she rubbed my cock and kissed me. Her hand worked furiously, and I knew I was going to cum quickly.

“Wait a minute till I turn it on” she whispered.

I waited as Kate went into our bedroom and flicked on the TV. She settled back as her eyes adjusted to the screen. Those low light cameras are good she thought.

She watched as the door opened and I walked in. We had discussed exactly how things were to happen.

I kissed Claire’s forehead, “Hello baby girl”.

“Hello Master”.

Claire hadn’t been asleep, but she had been dozing, imagining what was going to happen and now it was here. She was turned on already, it seemed like she was permanently turned on.

“Sush, don’t say a fucking word!” I put my fingers to her lips.

I peeled back the duvet, and went straight in, yanking her pyjama bottoms down to her ankles. I pushed her legs apart and stripped naked. I positioned myself on my knees between her open legs, and put my left hand over her mouth, my cock in hand, wanking furiously.

I was close anyway because Kate had been sucking me for quite a while, and I was ready to cum in a few minutes. Claire laid there perfectly still, watching me, her face emotionless as I came over her pussy lips. I wiped my cock on her thigh, wiping off the last couple of drops of my sperm.

I stood up, “Pull your trousers up” and Claire obliged, still not speaking. I smiled at the camera in the corner and left the room.

Kate watched as I left, and Claire sat up, picked up her phone from the side to check the time, and then settled back down.

We both expected Claire to masturbate, but she didn’t. She pulled the duvet and laid perfectly still.

I got into bed and Kate kissed me, “You know what?” She asked but answered her own question with “I think we may have found the one.”

“Yes, I think so.”

“I finished the contract today, it’s downstairs.”

“Shall we give her it tomorrow?”

“Maybe, I thought you were out in the morning? I was going to have some girly time with Claire, retail therapy and then a nice lunch.”

“Yes, I am but it shouldn’t take too long, we just need to swap the servers over. Charlie reckoned a couple of hours.”

We watched as Claire stirred, we could see her eyes were open, and she didn’t have the look of someone who was going to sleep anytime soon.

“Can we let her sleep in here with us tonight?” Kate asked.

“Go on then.”

Kate got out of bed, and I saw her gorgeous naked body step out of the room. I flicked the TV off and a moment later, Kate led Claire by the hand, “You get in there in between us baby girl”.

Claire didn’t know which way to turn and laid between us flat on her back and frozen, not knowing what to do. Kate sensed this and whispered gently while stroking her face, “Let Master cuddle up to your back, he likes that,”

Kate and Claire laid faced to face, and Kate couldn’t resist kissing her and pulling her in to her.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *ictokcoolMan
over a year ago

l

Reply privately

By *ersatile-1Man
over a year ago

stirlingshire

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *0hn boiMan
over a year ago

market drayton

Reply privately

over a year ago

various! moves around

I watched as Kate and Claire kissed each other, tenderly with a lot of love, and I turned my body into Claire, hugging her from behind. I could feel the flannel of her pyjama’s softly brushing my skin. I dozed off, and when I woke, Kate was just getting out of bed. I asked what time it was and the reply was 8am. Claire had turned onto her front, and reached down and stroked her arse.

She stirred, and turned over, rubbing her eyes, she looked momentarily confused.

“Morning” Kate said to her, as she walked out of the room.

“Morning” she replied.

I had pulled the quilt back and laid there, my morning glory in full view.

I turned to look at Claire and then looked back to my cock.

“I’ve only been awake for one minute!” she said as she looked at me, screwing up her face to emphasize the point.

“Well, you are awake, aren’t you? “, I smiled, “Go on”.

Claire was not in the mood and it showed on her face, but she dutifully sat up, then turned onto her knees, taking my cock in her hand and starting to move it up and down rapidly.

Kate came back in the room, noticing Claire’s obvious disinterest, she reassured her, “Just get on and do it, he won’t take long.”

Claire took me in her mouth, sealing her lips around my cock and working her head up and down. Kate was right, and in my mind I was picturing those two together. I put my hand on the back of Claire’s head, and Kate sat down at the side of me. Kate leant in and kissed me.

I always came quickly first thing in a morning, and I let go, spurting my hot semen deep into Claire’s throat. She swallowed and sat up right, wiping the hair from her face and rubbing her eyes. She smiled at Kate.

“Good girl. Now coffee!” I said, as I got out of bed, still semi hard and went to the bathroom. I came out and Claire was stood waiting to go in. I grabbed her and kissed her hard.

I let go and she went into the bathroom, and I watched. She looked at the door, deciding whether to close it or not. She had definitely got the impression from Kate in the cellar, that she wasn’t allowed to shut doors. She need clarity on this, was she allowed? She resolved to ask Kate later, but for now, she dare not take the risk. She walked over to the toilet, and pulled down her PJ bottoms, sitting on the toilet. It was harder for her to pee than she thought, but as I walked away, she managed.

I put up my dressing gown as it was a little chilly and headed downstairs. Kate put a coffee cup in my hand, and I sat sipping it.

Kate knew it was wise to leave me alone, and she did so. I could hear her and Claire chatting in the Kitchen. Two cups later and I had showered and dressed, heading out of the door I kissed both of them, Kate first and said I would call them later.

Kate waited for me to go, and then she led Claire upstairs by the hand, into the bathroom. Slowly Kate undid each button, staring Claire in the face and removed Claires top. She picked up the toothbrush Claire had brought with her, squeezed some paste on it and handed it to her.

Kate sat on the edge of the bath and watched Claire. When she was finished, Kate stood behind her and pulled down her bottoms, “Let’s get these off”.

Kate turned on the shower, and waited, testing the temperature and when it was just right, she made Claire get in.

Kate smiled as she stepped in with her and taking a sponge that she had covered in bodywash, started to circle Claire’s breasts as the water cascaded down onto them. Kate washed every inch of Claires pale body. Claire’s body tingled with every touch, some made her tingle in a sexual way, but others in a warm fuzzy way that she guessed was her falling in love.

Kate wrapped a towel around herself and used the other to carefully dry Claire. Claire felt like she was a young girl again. She felt happy as she was led into the bedroom and watched as Kate selected a summer dress, green flowers over a white body, the hem was just above the knee and the waist was pinched in. Kate didn’t pass her any underwear, just the dress and told her to put it on. Claire struggled with the zip which was at the side, but as she saw herself in the mirror, she was blown away. Kate handed Claire her hairbrush, “Brush your hair” and pulled out the dressing table chair.

Looking in the mirror, Claire watched as Kate slid into a pair of lacey black knickers, and then pushed herself into an overly tight bra, causing her tits to look as if they were bursting out. She was shocked as she saw Kate pull the suspender belt out of a draw and wrap it around herself. She had completely stopped brushing and just watched in the mirror as Kate slid her legs into the stockings.

“Come on, get brushing. We have places to be. You can admire me later!”

“Where are we going?”

“Breakfast with a friend of mine first”.

Kate picked up her keys and a few minutes later they were in the car, heading to a very expensive area of town. Claire felt a little nervous but didn’t say anything.

Kate turned into a drive of a very large house and parked. She has been her a lot, thought Claire.

The door opened and a young black girl, dressed in black trousers and a maroon tunic answered the door.

“I am expected” Kate said.

“Yes, Madam, if you would follow me to the kitchen, please.”

“Your guests have arrived” she announced, as they all stepped into the kitchen.

“Good. Thank you, Anna. You may leave now” Said the rotund red-faced gentleman sat at the table, surrounded by a pile of fresh pastries.”

The black girl politely said “Thank you Sir. I will retire to my accommodation until you need me” in a very broad Nigerian accent.

“Coffee Kate?”

“Yes please”

“And who is this beauty?” he said as he looked Claire up and down.

Kate pulled Claire forward, more into the room, presenting her to him. “This is Claire, what do you think?”

Claire’s natural instinct was to push the skirt back down as Kate tried to lift it. Kate stopped and glared at her. “Let me show you off!” She said firmly in a raised tone, that caused Claire to return her hands to her side. She stood still and allowed her pussy to be devoured by this fat man’s eyes.

The fat man smirked his approval. “The usual fee?” he asked.

Kate walked forward, drawing back her hand she slapped him hard across the face.

“Don’t be so crass as to discuss business at breakfast.”

“Sorry Mistress” he said meekly.

“We will discuss those things at the appropriate time, for now we have breakfast”.

She pulled out a chair,” Sit” she ordered Claire. Kate stood in the middle of the kitchen dinner, and undid her buttons, and slipped off her dress, throwing it at the man.

He stood up to his full height of just over five feet, and immediately pulled out the chair next to Claire for Kate to sit down. He folded Kate’s dress with extreme Care and placed it on the granite worktops, before serving both Kate and Claire coffee.

“Help yourself” Kate told Claire, “This is all fresh this morning, the girl that answered the door, she cooks a breakfast like this every weekend”.

Claire didn’t normally like eating in front of strangers, but the food was good, and she ate four pastries.

Kate and the fat man, carried out a normal everyday conversation, interspersed with periods of him almost drooling over her gorgeous legs in the stockings and Claire was struck by how surreal it was. Kate picked up her bag from where she had discarded it and reached inside.

“Stand” she ordered Claire, who obliged. “Are we ready Charles?”

He stood up with surprising ease, “Yes, I will lead the way”.

Claire gripped Kate’s hand firmly as she was led up the stairs, she didn’t have a clue what was about to happen, but she didn’t like it.

He led her into a bedroom and started to remove his clothes.

Kate fiddled with the zip on Claire’s dress and once it was undone, lifted it over her head. Claire was naked, in a complete stranger’s bedroom, the stranger was a very short fat man that had allowed Kate to slap him, and Kate was dress in a gorgeous lacy black set of matching underwear and suspender belt. It didn’t fell real. Claire looked at the stranger, furiously wanking himself sat on the corner of the bed, and then looked back at Kate.

Kate sensed she was fearful. She kissed her and wrapped her arms around her.

“Don’t worry baby girl. He will be really quick. You won’t even feel it, it is that small, and it will be over in two minutes”.

Claire giggled when she said it was small.

“We all do things we don’t want to, now get down and suck his cock”.

Claire wanted to argue, but she couldn’t bring herself to, and turned towards the man.

“Good girl” said Kate, and Claire felt better. Reaching forward, she took his cock in her hand, and was fascinated that her whole hand covered it.

“Tiny, isn’t it?” Kate laughed. “Just stick it in your mouth and suck it. I know its disgusting baby girl, he knows its disgusting but hey it needs sucking”.

Reply privately

By *dressagainTV/TS
over a year ago

perth

Mmm great .

Thanks for continuing the story x

Reply privately

By *ewhereXXXWoman
over a year ago

Kildare

Reply privately

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

By *ensualpleasures69Man
over a year ago

leeds

Brilliant

Reply privately

By *sian SpiceMan
over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

Reply privately

over a year ago

various! moves around

Claire smiled at Kate. Kate wanted her to suck this cock, so that is what she would do. She remembered Kate slapping him and the mention of fees.

“Am I getting paid for this?” Claire asked.

Kate bent down behind her and cuddled her, kissing her neck, “Yes baby girl. You have to contribute to our family now, don’t you? Me, you, Stephen, we are a family now, so just put it in your mouth like a good girl and we can go for lunch and shopping”.

Claire let go of his droopy cock, and then tried to capture it in her mouth, somewhat unsuccessfully. She concentrated on licking the tip, and gradually he got some life into it. Claire wasn’t a fan of tiny cocks or submissive men. All her life, people had made her submit to their desires, and it just so happened that they tended to have big cocks. She however was sucking a little cock but she wasn’t filled with anger and disgust she normally felt when a submissive man creeped her out, she felt pride and pleasure. Pleasure because she was pleasing Kate, and pride, well she wasn’t sure why. Was it because she was being a good girl for Kate, or because money was changing hands? She had thought about it before, even been on a couple of websites, looking to sell herself. Normally she would get turned on while filling in the profile, masturbate and then stop herself, shaking herself back to reality. She didn’t know, but she felt good. She took his cock out of her mouth and carefully used a finger and thumb to hold and work it as she licked his balls. His noise increased and Kate was aware he only had a couple of minutes left.

Kate reached down and grabbed Claires hair, pulling her to a standing position. She opened the bedside draw and pulled out a condom, throwing on the floor just in front of fat man, and climbed onto the bed. Kate laid back and opened her legs wide, looking directly at Claire, “Get here bitch and lick me”.

Claire didn’t hesitate and knelt between her legs; her arse exposed. The fat man ripped the corner of the packet open and discard it on the floor, struggling to put the rubber sheath on. He turned and waited for instructions, just as Claire reached forward and started to lick he mounted the bed.

Claire was so turned on, and if it wasn’t for the weight of his body against her arse cheeks pushing into her, she would barely have known he was in her. She was grateful though, because his weight was pushing her down into Kate and she wanted Kate to cum. She felt Kate’s clit swell and grow in her lips and sucked it deeply. She heard Kate moan and felt her hand on the back of her head, pushing her further into her pussy. Claire licked and sucked away, ignoring the fat man pumping into her pussy, and looked up Kate’s gorgeous body, until she could see her beautiful face, she loved the look on her face. She loved her face. She loved her. Claire felt shocked at this realisation and paused for a second, her brain unable to process the emotions and continue to do what she was. Kate looked down at her, checking she was alright, and Claire couldn’t help herself, whispering “I love you” to Kate.

Kate had wanted this, Kate had worked towards this, creating a kind and loving environment and then taking it away with one cruel word or name, before bringing it back and making Claire feel like se was the only woman in the world, creating a need for her and her love. Kate smiled; she had fallen in love with Claire, but she wasn’t ready to let he know.

“Then make me cum” she ordered as she placed both hands on Claire’s head and pulled it down to her wet slit.

The words were too much for fat man, and he exploded with one powerful pump into Claire. Claire felt his thighs against her buttocks more than she felt his cock inside her. He placed his hand on the small of her back and withdrew. Covering his cock and balls, pulling the condom off as he got off the bed, and discarding it into a bin.

Claire felt his weight get off the bed, but she was busy and paid no attention.

Kate did and watched as he walked to the corner and turned to face it. She pushed Claire’s head away from her, “Stop baby girl”.

Claire look confused and puzzled. “What’s up?” she asked, noticing the change in Kate.

Kate stroked the side of her face, “Nothing baby girl. You have done your job.” She pulled Claire up so that she was laid on top of her, their bodies touching the entire length, gently she took hold of the back of Claire’s head and pulled her in for a kiss. Their tongues found each other and tenderly battled inside their mouths”, Kate pulled back, causing them to separate. Their eyes met, and Kate found herself whispering to Claire as she ran her hand down her back, grabbing her chubby bottom, “I love you too”.

Claire felt her emotions explode inside her, and a tear appeared in the corner of her eye. They kissed as lovers and forgot about the fat man stood in the corner.

Kate wanted to stay there, cuddling her lover, but things were planned, and she had to move.

“Go wait in the car” I will be a few minutes. Claire went to kiss her, and Kate was back to business, “Go!” She ordered but did allow Claire a peck.

Kate waited for a minute, listening for Claire to go downstairs, before she got off the bed.

She walked to the corner, and there waiting was her pray and the cane. She picked it up and teased it across the fat man’s arse.

“So, going with whores again boy?”

“Yes Ma’am”

“And how much money did you spend on her?”

“She was cheap Ma’am”.

“How cheap?” Kate asked as she whacked his backside, causing a red welt and him to wince at the pain.

Claire was letting herself out of the door, trying to shut it quietly as she heard a loud crack. She couldn’t work out what it was, but then she heard whimpering. Her first thought was to run back upstairs and drag the man off Kate, but then her mind flicked back to being on the frame, and she knew Kate wouldn’t allow a man to hurt her. Stephen could, she thought to herself. Stephen, I love Stephen. She assured herself that Kate was in charge, and putting her hand on the door, she pushed it and pulled it at the same time, so it didn’t make any noise and made her way to the car that Kate had not so much parked but abandoned in the driveway.

She felt the leather on her buttocks and settled into the seat. Closing her eyes, she thought of me and Kate. She thought of laying in bed between us, she felt safe and complete. Kate, Stephen and I, she said to herself with a sense of total happiness.

“£20 Ma’am”

“And where did you get that from?”

“It’s my pocket money, Ma’am”.

Whack, whack, whack, the welts appeared and with each stroke his mind shot back in time, to a time he felt secure and happy and knew what his purpose was.

“And what did she do for that?”

“She sucked my tiny cock, Ma’am”.

“And?”

“And I fucked her Ma’am”.

“Really? Turn around”

He turned, and stood before her, his hands protecting his cock and balls and his face pointed downward, the shame obvious on his reddening face”.

“Move your hands, boy”.

He did so hesitantly because he knew what was coming. Kate reached forward and cupped his balls.

“Now, you know that is not allowed, don’t you?”

“Yes Ma’am”.

“So why do it? You know I am going to punish you now”.

“Yes Ma’am”

Kate closed her hand and squeezed, hard, very hard. She was bored of this and wanted to go shopping with Claire, she had seen some nice dresses for her. She squeezed harder than she ever had. She had read somewhere that it is impossible to apply so much pressure to a man’s testicles that they would pop, but she had always seen this as a myth to disprove.

The fat man was no longer a fat man, he was a fat little boy who would never find a girl of his own being punished because he had been caught. He was back in a time where he made no decisions, he knew what was expected of him.

Kate blanked out his moaning and thought of Claire, sat in the car.

She snapped herself back to reality as his level of noise became distracting to her thoughts and let go of him. His relief was short lived, and she had pulled her hand back away from him, closed her fist and smashed it into his balls.

He keeled over forward before regaining his stance, letting out a loud whimper. She did it again, and again. His balls were swelling and started to turned from the slapped red, to the beaten blue. He had had enough, but he didn’t say. He didn’t dare to say. There was no safe word, and he just had to hope.

Kate knew he was done, so she moved on to the next part of the roleplay. Leading him by the hand, she pushed him into the ensuite and turned the shower to cold. He objected as she shoved him under the water but he always had. He was expecting another slap, which Kate provided, firmly across his cheek.

She handed him the soap. “You know cheap whores can carry all sorts of nastiness, don’t you?”

“Yes, Ma’am”.

She handed him the nail brush and watched as he gently started to scrub around his groin.

“Boy, you better do it properly or I will”.

His battered and bruised balls stung, as he scrubbed away at them. Kate stood watching, not saying anything but thinking, for fucks sake hurry up!

She noticed as his tiny cock grew hard again, and it seemed to be longer and thicker than before.

“What is that?” Kate screamed at him, pointing towards his erection, “You dirty boy.”

“Sorry Ma’am” he said as he shivered from the cold.

“Turn it off and get out.”

She handed him a towel as he stepped out. “Get dry and go to bed you perverted little boy”. With that she left the bathroom and returned downstairs. She straightened herself out, checked her hair in the mirror, picked up the envelope and let herself out of the house. Starling Claire as she appeared.

“Hi”, Claire said as Kate slid into the driver’s seat.

“Hi. Here, hold this. It’s our shopping money”, Kate said as she held out an envelope stuffed with cash.

“Oh Wow, how much is there? Can I count it?”

“Yes, go on.”

Kate set off but instead of turning into town at the top of the road, she turned left heading out of town towards Leeds.

“Where are we going?”

“I thought we would go into Leeds?”

“Ok, nice.” Claire agreed as she returned to counting.

“Wow, £1020, that is a huge amount!” Claire said feeling pride.

They drove in silence, for a couple of minutes, Claire trying to work out how much of that was for him to fuck her. She was thinking £500 is so much money, and why hadn’t she done it before.

They parked in Trinity car park, and as Kate switched off the engine, Claire decided to ask “So how much of that do I get?”

Kate lent across and kissed her, “You get all of it baby girl, we are going to spend it all on you. New wardrobe time.”

“So, he paid £1000 pounds for me?”

“No, he paid £1000 for me”.

It took Claire a long time to understand what that meant, and by the time the penny had dropped they were outside of the car.

“So £20?” she said with an indignant tone.

“Baby girl, don’t worry about it” Kate said stroking the side of her face, Kate kissed her. “It was just business. Stephen and I think you are priceless. Now let’s go spend some money” she said as she took Claire by the hand and set off walking.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

Reply privately

By *tillettolover01Man
over a year ago

Harrogate

Fantastic

Reply privately

By *onny135Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Love this!

Reply privately

By *ADSPARKY200Man
over a year ago

Watford

Excellent please continue

Reply privately

By *adyinred696969Couple
over a year ago

Brecon

Reply privately

over a year ago

various! moves around

Claire was spinning with emotions. She had never been one for displays of public affection, she never walked hand in hand with her husband or any of the relationships that got past that first date. It had always been tacky and distasteful to her, but now she was having to stop herself from smiling. Kate picked up on this and stopped walking. Turning Claire toward her, “Are you ok baby girl?”

Claire melted as soon as she heard that name and beamed a big smile. Kate pulled her in for a kiss, and for a few seconds they were lost in each other, Kate running her hand down Claire’s back to her perfect slightly chubby backside, while battling with their tongues. Claire felt as if the world disappeared, there was just her and Kate and she could have stayed there for hours, until the car engine revving behind them made them both jump. They laughed, broke apart and continued to walk, hand in hand. Claire was more comfortable and realised that perhaps she had never wanted to show her affection before but that it was most likely that she had never felt real affection.

Kate led her straight into a shop, and to a rack of dresses. Kate held one up against Claire and then herself. “We are getting this one!” Kate said.

“Who for, me or you?” Claire asked.

“Us. We will share it.”

Claire thought about this, “but is it going to be at my house or yours?”

“Ours.”

“Yours and Stephen’s?”

“No. Ours.”

Kate picked up a further four dresses and threw them over her arm, taking Claire’s hand, pulling her to the changing rooms. Kate showed the items to the assistant who gave her a plastic sign with 5 on it, before pointing to an empty room.

Kate hung the dresses on the rail and turned to pull the curtain across.

Claire asked quietly, “When you say ours, what do you mean?”

Kate spoke quietly, aware that the assistant was outside.

“We were going to ask you tonight.”

Claire was shocked, “To, to move in?” she stuttered.

“To sign your contract and move in, yes”.

“Oh fuck, really? A contract? To be owned? And move in?”

“Yes.”

Claire surged forward, taking Kate by surprise, hugging her, kissing her, she whispered, “Thank you. I want that”.

“Good, now try this one on”.

Claire pulled her dress off, standing naked before Kate. She liked the way it felt, and to know that she was going to be asked to move in with her was overwhelming. Her eye’s teared up. Kate wiped a tear away with her thumb and kissed her.

Kate liked the way Claire looked in all the dresses and announced to Claire, that she was going to by them. Kate lent against the wall and watched Claire take the dress off and as Claire went to put her original dress back on Kate stopped her. “Wait”.

Kate physically manoeuvred her, so that she was stood facing the curtain. “Stand there.”

Claire wasn’t sure what was about to happen, but she was sure she needed to do exactly as she was told, “Yes, Mistress” she offered, letting Kate know she was prepared for what was to happen.

Kate had noted the layout of the changing rooms as they approached. There was a couple of chairs outside, where bored husbands would be deposited by shopping wives. They had a view into the rooms when the curtains were open. The assistant was stood to one side, and if she turned around, she could see into any of the rooms if the curtains were open.

Kate picked up the five dresses, put four over her arm, and held the other one together with the plastic tag in her hand, and opened the curtain fully. Claire stood perfectly still, looking down at the floor. “I will be straight back”.

Kate approached the assistant, “I am going to buy these, but I don’t want that one. My friend is going to put one of these on when I have bought it, ok?”

“Ok” answered the young assistant, glancing toward the room Kate had come out from, but not even noticing Claire stood naked showing herself to the world.

Kate returned quickly with her purchases pulling the chosen dress out of the bag and handing it to her, “Put this on.” Neither of them bothered to close the curtain. Kate took the previously warn dress and added that to the bag. “Come on”.

It was when Claire stepped out of the cubicle that the assistant seemed to realise what she had seen when she glanced over earlier. Her face contorted to show horror. Claire saw her expression and instantly her face blushed. She was embarrassed and humiliated, but something inside her felt fantastic, and instead of looking away from her, Claire caught the assistant’s eyes with hers and held the contact as she followed Kate.

An hour later, as they waited for the food to arrive and Kate sipped at her drink, Claire was still enjoying the feeling of the humiliation, and smiled to herself.

“What are you smiling at?”

Claire looked around, and even thought they were the only customers sat in that area, lent forward so she could speak at a lower volume, “When you left me stood there, you know with the curtain open?”

“Oh, you liked that did you?” Kate asked.

“I did, I really did, but….” Her voiced trailed off.

Kate cocked her head and raised an eyebrow, “But?”

“But no one saw me.”

“Disappointed where you?”

Claire hesitated, of course she was disappointed, but she wasn’t sure if she wanted to let Kate know just how much. “A little” she said trying to be coy.

Kate nodded and smiled, just as the food arrived. Anyone who saw them would have thought they were friends out for shopping and lunch, maybe even lovers but there were no clues that one of them were owned.

Kate had always liked the look of Collars, and she had been keeping this in her handbag for a while. It was black velvet and when worn with the gold embroidered lettering at the back, looked like an elegant clothing accessory, but when the writing was at the front, it showed everyone what the wearer was.

Kate excused herself and walked away, calling me. I answered and Kate spoke urgently.

“So I can then?”

“Yes” and with that she went.

Kate returned to the table and pulled the gift box out of her bag, sliding it across to Claire.

Claire opened it, and her eyes teared up again. She ran her finger over the gold and couldn’t find the words to speak.

“Normally, you would get this when you sign the contract, but I couldn’t wait. Do you like it?”

“Yes, it is beautiful. Can I put it on?”

“Yes”

Kate explained that for the sake of discretion, the writing should be at the back when it was needed, and turned around when it was called for.

Claire had it in her hands, working out which side the catch should be on. If the catch was on the right, the writing was hidden under her hair. If the catch was on the left, the writing would be proudly displayed on her throat, and everyone would know.

Normally Claire would be panicking about which way she should wear it. Did Kate want her to wear it with the beautiful ornately embroidered “Owned” on display, or did she want it to be hidden under her hair so that only they knew? But Claire felt so proud, she wanted it on display, she wanted everyone to know that she would do anything for this beautiful woman and her husband. Claire put it on, without asking which way and smiled at Kate.

“It’s beautiful, thank you” she said as she ran her finger over the text.

Kate pulled out her phone and sent me a picture. Kate knew what I wanted before I had chance to type it.

OK, she replied.

Claire went into the restaurant’s toilets, panicking in case someone walked in. She stood in front of the full-length mirror, slipped her dress off and discarded it on to the sink. She clicked away and it felt good. She zoomed the camera, so it just had her face, her throat, and her bare breasts, clicking away. She felt turned on, but not in any normal way, it was intensified, and she knew she was close to an orgasm. She heard a noise, outside and she rapidly put her dress on and stood waiting. It must have been a male because nobody came in. Her mind shot to when she had pushed open that toilet door, and the sites she had seen that night, and how it had ended with her pissing on that man’s face.

She stepped out, but instead of going into the restaurant, she stopped where she was and waited. She could hear the hand dryer in the gents, and then as it stopped the door opened. She was face to face with a stocky mid-forties’ family man, or so she guessed.

He was surprised and tried to stop himself from falling over her.

“Hi” he said as he looked at her, Claire could see in his eyes the moment he noticed her Collar.

“Will you help me?” Claire asked, hurriedly.

“How? What? I’m here with my wife just having lunch”, he was intrigued but unusually worried.

“Just take a photo” Claire demanded as she pushed past him into the gents, firmly pushing her phone into his hand. He took it without realising what he was doing, and found himself, his wife outside the door, him now stood just outside the gents, with a phone in his hand. He wasn’t sure what to do, but Claire had known what she was doing, he wasn’t just going to throw the phone on the floor and walk out. He followed her, through the door to the gents, and as she came into view, she was slipping her dress over her head. Her arse looked fantastic.

He needed to run away, as fast as he could, but he couldn’t. Something was keeping him there. He stood open mouthed as Claire walked towards the porcelain pot and stood in front of it. She looked back over her shoulder, “Come on, take a picture”.

He fumbled with the phone and pointed it in disbelief. Clicking away, he watched as Claire used her hands to spread her buttocks. He was still clicking as Claire turned around and backed up to the pot, looking like she was sat in it. As she started to masturbate, he panicked, put the phone on the floor and left. This shocked Claire back to reality and she quickly picked up the dress, slipped it on and retrieved her phone. Heading out of the door.

Kate was starting to wonder what was taking so long, when she saw the man coming out looking flustered, and then she wondered what Claire had done. Claire followed him, looking like butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth and the only thing that betrayed that was the word Owned, clear for everybody to see.

Claire passed her phone to Kate as she sat back down, and Kate started to flick through the pictures.

Kate couldn’t work out at first how she had managed some of the pictures, then she remembered the bloke who came out just before Claire.

She lent forward, “You are a dirty little slut” she whispered, “and a very good girl! Send these to Master, now!”

Claire hoped she would demand that, she wanted both Kate and I to enjoy them, and to see her proudly displaying her ownership.

Kate called for the bill and paid. Claire left the writing on display, and together they held hands, walking the short distance to the car.

Kate didn’t turn in the direction that she expected but headed out of Leeds a different way. Claire recognised the route. “Didn’t there used to be a double decker bus café down this road?” she asked innocently.

“Yes, just down here” Kate said as she pulled into the layby. “It closed a few years ago”.

Kate parked and clicked Claire’s seatbelt, so it sprang off. “Take your dress off”.

Claire was ready for the demand, and within seconds sat naked in the passenger seat. Claire wondered if she was to be made to walk in the woods and was a little disappointed when Kate reached across her and pulled the seatbelt back on.

Kate set off, and a couple of minutes later she was at the roundabout that led to the motorway, and she turned onto it. Claire knew this section of road, it was motorway for a couple of miles, then it split and the road towards home was dual carriage way and about a mile from the turning that would take them home, was a long layby, hidden from the road by trees, that was always full of trucks. Claire started to panic inside, but she couldn’t show it. Surely, she wasn’t going to drive there? It didn’t matter, Claire was ready to do anything Kate or I wanted, regardless, she was owned.

Claire was horrified, but not surprised when Kate indicated. She was surprised when she stopped at the entrance to the layby. From what Claire could see, there were only two trucks parked up. Kate unclicked the belt again.

“Time for a walk” Kate told her. “I will wait at the end, and I am going to video you, is that ok?”

“It has to be, I am owned” Claire said in a cocky manner while fingering the wording on her Collar.

Kate kissed her, “Good girl” as she opened the door for her.

Kate watched as Claire, naked except for her collar, set off walking towards the back of the first truck. Kate liked the way her arse wiggled, but she wanted to capture her walk on video. She drove past her, parked near the exit, and got out, leaning on the back of the car, getting the phone out. As she recorded, she decided to give a commentary.

As Claire did had walked the first 150 metres to the first truck, Kate noticed the driver, looking in his mirror, watching her. She watched as he wound down his window and stuck his head out, calling to Claire.

“Well I don’t know what he is saying to her, but don’t worry guys, I will ask her when she gets here. She seems to be having a right conversation with him”.

Kate watched as Claire turned around to face away from the driver and was gobsmacked when she saw Claire bend over and spread her buttocks with her hands.

“Fucking hell! Can you see this guys? Look at our dirty slut, I think that driver is having a wank! And our toy is giving him something to wank over! What a slut”

She continued to record and watch as Claire stood up turned around continuing her conversation with him. Kate found it amusing as she saw Claire wave at him and continue to the car. She got level with the second truck, but the driver appeared to have vanished, and both Claire and Kate felt a little disappointment.

“Well, her she is boys!” Kate carried on the commentary as Claire took the final steps towards her.

“So tell us Claire, what was that about? You appeared to be having a good conversation?”

“He asked if I was ok?”

“And what did you say?”

“I told him I was fine, and that I was doing what I was told by my owner.”

“What did he say?”

“He asked if I always did what I was told and I said only by you or Stephen”.

“Good girl, so how come you bent over?”

“He asked if he told me to suck his cock would I and I said no because he would need permission from you or Stephen, but I told him he could look at my pussy while he wanked. Was that ok mistress?”

“Good girl”. Kate said as she clicked off the video, “Very good girl” She pulled her into her and kissed her, giving her arse a quick grope.

“Put your dress back on and let’s go home. Stephen will be waiting”.

Reply privately

By *ADSPARKY200Man
over a year ago

Watford

Do please continue with your story

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

Awesome