Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Girls Meal

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok, just a sample of some of my work. Feel free to comment!

You wake up and glance over to your phone on charge on the bedside table. Silencing the alarm you set as a back up to stop you going past the 10am mark, you never thought you’d make it that far! But still, you aren't meeting the girls until 2, so you decide to roll over and check through the texts you’ve received overnight whilst snuggling into the warmth of the duvet.

2 Messages. Message 1 the girls just confirming the champagne lunch. Message 2.... You grin as you see the sender is me. Tiny flutters as you load the message, you are fully aware you usually get suggestive messages from me and there is nothing you like more than reading such things while snuggled up under your duvet with the soft cotton brushing your skin as you take in the suggestive content.

"Good Morning. I have a day off today and would love nothing more to dine with or dine on your pleasant self, free?" the text reads.

You smile, but the girls, you can't let them down. It always takes so much military planning to arrange all of you to meet at the same time. You reply "I am sooooo sorry; I am meeting the girls today for a champagne lunch! Although would love to be tasting other things with you!" Almost immediately comes the reply "Ah such a shame. Where are you going then? What time?"

You think nothing of it, you reply with the location and time, ending by asking what was on offer. Send. Quickly you send a further text "Actually, don’t tell me, it'll only make me horny with no outlet! I will call you later"

The phone activity stops, although that doesn’t prevent you checking your phone every hour or so. Nothing. You dress for your lunch. Choosing the clothing items that make one feel sexy, the exquisite lingerie, but also make you look a million dollars. The all in one dress outfit you picked up last week combined with those heels just works wonders. Whilst the girls are "friends" there is always that competitive "who looks the best" atmosphere which you thrive on! As for the sexy underwear, well you love hiding your very naughty side from the girls. Leaving the lady next door veneer for the others to see, diverting their attention from your continual scouting of male species to stimulate ones fantasies as you sit in their company.

The hours pass and you check your phone one last time, nothing from me, ah well. You throw your phone in your bag and off you trot. Parking in the car park you alight, as you swing your legs out you glance about as you feel the afternoon air briskly pass up between your momentarily spread thighs. Rather refreshing you think. Smirk. And continue your short walk into the restaurant.

The girls are at the bar already. The usual greetings come thick and fast "You look great" "So good to see you" which ones are said behind gritted teeth or through want of having the compliment returned you are never sure, but you go along with the act as such.

The sensible steady flow of alcohol continues as you move from the bar to the table reserved for you in the window. The meal flows, I am a far distance from your mind as you whittle away the time with the girls with idle chat catching up, furnishing them with the details of your "bland" life. Ensuring they hear nothing about the secret slutty habits you have picked up and thrived on with me.

The alcohol takes effect on your bladder and a trip to the toilet is required. You pick up your clutch bag and head to "powder your nose". Opening the external door to the toilets you enter. A small layout. Only 1 cubicle lays in front of you unoccupied, as is the entire toilet area. You enter the cubicle, the door half open you push it back, it bounces back at you. You pause; step in to look round behind the door to enquire as to the obstruction. But you don’t get a chance.......

In one movement you are pushed back up against the wall of the cubicle, a firm large hand placed over your mouth, your bag drops to the floor, your scream in shock muffled by the hand restricting your now heavy breaths. The spare hand of your "attacker" slams the door shut, locked and now holding you prisoner. It takes you several seconds to overcome the shock, panic, fright and see it is I who stands before you.

Seeing the fear drain from you I know you have realised it is me, your body giving me allowance to proceed. You go to talk, shout even, to bollock me for my stunt. But your mouth doesn’t even emit a syllable before my mouth locks onto yours. My hands now free running down the sides of your body tracing the curves that the all in one dress hugs so well. Stopping at the hem the fingertips slip beneath and pull up too your waist. Hiking the skirt clear of your thighs exposing your underwear. Your eyes closed, tongue swirling in my mouth, succumbing to my passion.

My fingers sliding into the waist band of the panties as I pull them down, bending down myself to pull them to your knees you bend with me to ensure our mouths do not part. You move your legs together to loosen the tension of your panties between your thighs to let the panties drop to the floor. Almost as if signalling you are open for "business" you part the thighs again slowly. Knowing your pussy is emitting juices that create that slutty scent of lust and need to be fulfilled.

My hands tracing back up your thighs to the middle area wrapping each hand around each respective thigh as I pull your legs from beneath your body, your eyes suddenly open as you feel yourself fall backwards, but not far at all, the cubicle wall supporting you and my hands holding you up by the thighs as your hands instinctly grab at my neck to hold on for the impending ride. Wrapping your legs interwebbed behind my back you are strapped in and ready to go.

It’s at this point that you realise I don't need to adjust my clothing or remove anything, my trousers flies already undone, my cock taken from within my boxers and left exposed to the air. Already swollen, erect and as throbbing as you've ever seen it. The hard member does not need guidance or assistance as its angle is perfect to part the walls of your slit as it enters your body.

The kissing stops, your jaw drops, you gasp as it feels so good. The first time you have ever had me deep inside you without a condom, so natural, so intense and so god damn intimate. I glide the shaft in, slowly at first, to soak up the sensation, the "first entry" feeling. You know I am fully inserted when you have to moan as I have run the length of my shaft up against your clit and you are held on top of my balls. My cock nestled inside you, balls deep as the expression goes.

I place my hands onto your pert ass, exposed now by the lack of panties and the stark lack of dress to cover your flesh, each hand gripping the respective ass cheek I grip firmly, pulling wide to not only spread your slit further apart but also to expose the rim of your asshole fully to the air. Exactly as I planned.

Beginning to pound my shaft into your mound the cubicle wall shakes. You raise your arms and reach for the top of the cubicle wall. Gripping on in a movement designed to arch your back and get me deeper into your body if at all possible. The whispers of "fuck me" begin to emanate from ones dirty mouth, regard for being caught long forgotten.

Seeing you totally lost in the ecstasy I take advantage. Moving my hands closer to the rim of your asshole I introduce one finger from each hand to your tight asshole. Entering by only a millimetre or two to arouse you but tease you. Deciding to go slightly deeper as I begin to pulsate inside you, readying my load for ejaculation inside you.

Fingers now significantly invading your ass, grip on your ass cheeks firm and rough, dick rammed deep and hard into you to hear my balls slap in the impact at your ass as I unload. Pausing my momentum I unload, it’s a long shot of spunk, built up over several days of being apart. I want it all deep inside your body. To overflowing point. Staring into your eyes as I cum drives me insane.

I slide out as I lower your legs to the ground. You’re wobbling as the pulsation of ecstasy drives through your body. We enter into a passionate kiss and embrace as I bid you farewell. Bending down to pick up your panties I screw them up into my pocket. "You won't need these madam". I zip up and make my way hastily out of the female toilets.

Leaving you an emotional wreck. Aroused, very messy, wet, horny, out of breath, flustered, wanting..... Fucked. You reach down to your slit, glancing down as you run a finger from the bottom of your slit upwards, smirking as an almost spiders web forms from between the tip of your finger and your slit. The cum I have deposited mixed with ones juices creates pure creamy mess.

As you fix your dress reality sets in, the role of "lady next door" sets back in as you get into role. Your concern at the girls smelling the aurora of spunk emitting from your mound as you lust for an alpha male to take you as his primitive mate once more.

Leaving the toilets you rejoin the table, unable to hide the smirk of pleasure.

"What are you looking so smug about madam?" asks one of the girls inquisitively.

"Oh, nothing" thinking quick on your feet you dispel their enquiry "Just some idiot bloke walked into the ladies!"

"Ha bloody men! Bet he just wanted to get a look up your dress! MEN! Here's to us girls" comes the reply as she lifts a glass to toast.

You oblige, smirking more so at the covering of one’s tracks. Crossing your legs you feel, almost hear, the squelch between your swollen lips as our juices are drooling from the inner walls of your pussy. The smirks now turning to lip biting as you try to withhold your radiant smile at the girls total oblivion to your slutty sessions, sessions now that have occurred right under their nose.

Thinking your surprises are over you glance over to the bar where I sit, watching you, dangling your undies from across the restaurant. Normally you'd be furious, but you smile, taking the waving of your underwear as a flag to say "I have something of yours, come get them". And by god do you want to cum...... get something! You watch as I get up from my bar stool and leave the restaurant.

Reaching for your phone you are quick to detail your desire in such plain simple terms. "My place. NOW. Be ready for your slut."

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

wow!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just to bump my other story for those that can't find it!

over a year ago

Mmmmmmmmmm. Xx

over a year ago

wow another good read makes me want to arrange a girly lunch lol

over a year ago

Wow I loved that mmm