Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Nurse (True story)

Jump to newest

By *orksguy-69 OP   Man
over a year ago

here

One day while I was at work at a bodywork repair garage my boss who lived above the garage was upstairs doing the accounts shouted down to say his friend was coming and to send her up when she arrives which I said yep no probs so I carried on doing my work repairing some panels on an old alvis car when a lovely lady walked in as I looked her up and down she asked for Alex so I walked her over to the door and sent her up she gave me a wink as the door closed behind her which gave me a big smile on my face oh how our minds run away with themselves anyway I carried on doing my work a short time later Alex came down to collect some paperwork and switched the radio on because I forgot to and then he went back upstairs after a couple hours Alex came down and asked if I wanted anything from the shop which I replied no thanks and off he went a minute or so later the lady came downstairs gave me another wink and off she went I just presumed she was helping with the accounts until later that afternoon Alex asked me if I liked her which I replied very much so that's when he gave me a small piece of paper with her mobile number on and said she asked me to pass this on to you and to give her a call because she likes you too so I was like ok great so after work when I got into my car to go home I gave her a call and she said she's free all night if id like to go and stay the whole night with her so I said yes that would be nice she gave me her address and ended the call so I went home got showered and set off to her house which at the time was at waterfoot near Rochdale/Manchester as I arrived I spotted her car pulled up and went and knocked on the door she answered the door and oh my gosh she was lovely so I went in and she asked me what id like to drink which was coffee as im not really a alcohol drinker so we sat down with our drinks and chatted for a while to get to know each other all of a sudden she she climbed on top of me and started snogging my face off which was nice whilst undoing my pants she then grabs a hold of my very hard cock and slides her pussy onto it and starts riding me hard she was moaning and groaning saying yes yes yes and said come in me now now now ive been sterilised which I did I exploded inside her for what felt like minutes but was probably only a few seconds then everything calmed down after a minute or so as we get our breath back she said thank gosh I met you your cock is way better and you made me cum Alex couldnt so at this point I realise she wasn't an accountant ha ha I asked her and she replied im a nurse she said come on lets take this upstairs for round 2 so off we went up to her room she said strip off and get on the bed which I did she then climbed on top of me and said how good is that tongue as she said on my face I had no choice in the matter she was in full control so I started licking her which was nice she was so wet and warm this carried on for a few minutes then she climbed off my face and climbed on my cock again and started riding me hard getting my cock as deep as she could by this point I said I might not be able to cum again and she took that as a challenge and kept riding me until we both ejaculated she then asked if ive ever fisted which my reply was no and I don't know what that is so she pulled my hand and slotted it inside her vagina and said clinch into a fist and basically fuck me with your fist which I did it felt so odd warm and tight and very wet she started moaning again with such pleasure which got louder and louder them she orgasmed again as I started pulling my hand out she said keep my fist clenched as I pull out which I did as I was pulling my fist out she gripped the bed sheet in and tensed her whole body and then pop out comes my fist I could see she loved every minute of that. After a moment or so she asked me if we can have sex all night long because my cock hits all the right places which my reply was I think you'd have to tie me down so I cant refuse so she said ok and went into her draw and pulled of some soft looking rope and tied my hands and legs to the bed frame not too tight but enough so I cant get loose she said so I cant fuck you as much as I like which I said yes definitely her reply was great your going to be knackered in the morning at this point I was so tired she pulled the duvet over us and we both fell asleep, a while later I woke up with her on top of me riding me hard again over and over until we both ejaculated. This happened all night we had sex 7 times well that I can remember. In the morning when her alarm went off we both woke up she rolled over and said thanks for a great night and that I had completely fulfilled what she wanted she untied me and we kissed for a while before she went under the duvet and started sucking my cock very rough which felt great it didn't take me long to cum in her mouth which she swallowed we both then had a shower and got dressed and said our goodbyes The End

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Great story well written

Hope there is more to come

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

By *orksguy-69 OP   Man
41 weeks ago

here

sorry not seen her since

By *..NemoMan
41 weeks ago

Durham

41 weeks ago

Great story

By *ragsterMan
41 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *ig daddy 1969Man
41 weeks ago

manchester

By *hilledguy2020Man
41 weeks ago

Gateshead

By *spotpleasurerMan
41 weeks ago

Norwich

Great story, curious if the boss was actually hubby setting up a meet for his hot wife.

41 weeks ago

By *hesexaddictMan
41 weeks ago

Dublin 24

Love the story.

By *oyntzMan
41 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *lderWiserNowMan
41 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *orksguy-69 OP   Man
41 weeks ago

here

"Great story, curious if the boss was actually hubby setting up a meet for his hot wife."

No my ex-boss couldnt keep a woman

By *xplorerfunCouple
39 weeks ago

London

I’m a nurse and I know how horny we get when we’re on our shift. Especially a slutty like me

By *orksguy-69 OP   Man
37 weeks ago

here

nice

By *ogan WillowCouple
37 weeks ago

Leeds

By *live70Man
37 weeks ago

East Midlands

"I’m a nurse and I know how horny we get when we’re on our shift. Especially a slutty like me "
My wife was a nurse and always used to wear her sexy undies when on the night shift... Wonder why.... ?

By *onguiliciousMan
37 weeks ago

Northallerton

Jackanory

By *asseur_9Man
37 weeks ago

Ballymoney

By *eed AttentionMan
37 weeks ago

Oxford

Tough for some.

By *rmdMan
37 weeks ago

chesterfield

By *orksguy-69 OP   Man
23 weeks ago

here

By *lderWiserNowMan
23 weeks ago

Kettrin

Terrific

By *oth0712Man
23 weeks ago

cambridge

23 weeks ago

By *vbiker2TV/TS
23 weeks ago

morpeth

When I was in the army I ended up in hospital for a few days after an accident one of the nurses on nights would sit and talk with me on second night I noticed she had stockings on as could see suspenders clips through her uniform.when she came to change the IV bottle I left my hand at side and could feel the clips so started stroke them she looked around then moved to side and guided my hand up her uniform first thing I felt was a very wet set of pussy lips. She stood for a few mins before moving telling me she be back later when every one else is asleep

By *attb179Man
23 weeks ago

London

"When I was in the army I ended up in hospital for a few days after an accident one of the nurses on nights would sit and talk with me on second night I noticed she had stockings on as could see suspenders clips through her uniform.when she came to change the IV bottle I left my hand at side and could feel the clips so started stroke them she looked around then moved to side and guided my hand up her uniform first thing I felt was a very wet set of pussy lips. She stood for a few mins before moving telling me she be back later when every one else is asleep"

Such a hot image. Keep going

By *exymarvelMan
23 weeks ago

cardiff

Post new Message to Thread